Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,349 members, 7,891,554 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 July 2024 at 02:54 PM

Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! - TV/Movies (154) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! (208815 Views)

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Amplified (The Official Thread of BBA 6) / Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (151) (152) (153) (154) (155) (156) (157) ... (179) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by honeyfave: 3:18pm On Oct 16, 2010
rovert:

Abeg I don install mixit 3 times using kenneth, moz and 9ja but couldn't vote even after using life mobile lines. Wetin I dey do wrong?
delete d file and download again.
mxit pc version  http://www.mxitlifestyle.com/download

select d country and register then tradepost>> voting>> bba>>vote uti, if d items are nt highlighted, log in again with ur id
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by Emmyk(m): 3:25pm On Oct 16, 2010
tatiana009:

is there a way we can get more Nairalanders to this side?
Maybe if the admin will put it at the front page with a CONSPICUOS title/topic. It might work!!!!
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by Cutediva: 3:33pm On Oct 16, 2010
kiss.
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by bxg(m): 3:42pm On Oct 16, 2010
i tink people dnt really like munya d only reason people ar votin 4 him is because dey dnt  want a nigerian 2 win it back 2 back
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by Emmyk(m): 3:46pm On Oct 16, 2010
tatiana009:

is there a way we can get more Nairalanders to this side?
Maybe if the admin will put it at the front page with a CONSPICUOS title/topic. It might work!!!!
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by dominique(f): 4:21pm On Oct 16, 2010
Forget about puting the topic on homepage. The admin may not be in support of "kurukere", besides it will only attract scammers cos its such a high traffic thread.
@bxg
exactly so! not that people are so enchanted wiv mumu, they just cant imagine naija winning it twice. Some peeps even admitted it in the official bba page on fb.
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by bxg(m): 4:33pm On Oct 16, 2010
dominique:

Forget about puting the topic on homepage. The admin may not be in support of "kurukere", besides it will only attract scammers cos its such a high traffic thread.
@bxg
exactly so! not that people are so enchanted wiv mumu, they just cant imagine naija winning it twice. Some peeps even admitted it in the official bba page on fb.

if dats d case den countries dat hav won it b4 shld nt be invited to d next bba
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by jejelolatu(f): 4:38pm On Oct 16, 2010
All dis i'll finish u talk frm munya has strenghtened my resolve. We must bring this mofo back to earth 2mao.
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by spade: 4:52pm On Oct 16, 2010
Guys, wahala dey for us o! With this mess-up of his, Munya's fans have now sat up, and have decided to MASSIVELY VOTE him from all sectors they can!
So, please, make we charge o! The battle has just gotten even tougher for us!

VOTE, VOTE, VOTE!
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by spade: 4:57pm On Oct 16, 2010
They want to prove us wrong, just like they did last week, when Munya topped Uti in the voting stats, even after dissing his president & country. If you compared that with this recent one, this is just mild.
So, if you think he's sinking, U'RE DEAD WRONG!
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by spade: 4:59pm On Oct 16, 2010
Jesus Christ, Benfino! How many times have I told you to GET LOST ALREADY? We ain't buying!
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by Gunnergal: 5:01pm On Oct 16, 2010
^^I agree with you Spade.But Munya has played this game& housemates very well.He now looks like the victim amongst haters in the house.You should read what the website is saying.It is obvious bb is definetely biased but this is making me open more accounts and vote more.I pray we are all voting coz it seems like we are up against Biggie &mumu's machinery.
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by dominique(f): 5:13pm On Oct 16, 2010
See what i mean, put a thread like this on frontpage and it becomes a scammer's arena. Wetin concern us wiv bulk sms?
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by bxg(m): 5:50pm On Oct 16, 2010
MUNYA IS GOIN GAGA
Munya: I'll Kill Mwisho

After sipping on cocktails and beers the whole day, Munya swore to kill Mwisho after seeing that threatening to beat him up was not helping.

Punctuating all his sentences with the F word, Munya told Mwisho exactly where to get off and warned to never mention his son in their arguments.

Munya had one too many and passed out on the poolside and when Biggie asked them to stay indoors, Mwisho helped him into the House.

Munya also turned to Uti who was watching the proceedings and cheering him on in the process. “Slap him,” Uti shouted as Munya threatened Mwisho.

Uti kept shouting to Africa, saying; “Africa I hope you’re voting right.”
Lerato tried calming Munya down but that didn’t help as he pranced all over the living room, swearing at anyone who cared to listen. “Look after me later,” Munya told Lerato.

Munya said he had never said anything about Mwisho’s daughter but only prayed for her every day in the House.

Mwisho insisted that he was the uncle to Munya’s son’s would talk about him all he wants. Munya said he had been polite to everyone in the House but he had had it with Mwisho.

Mwisho told Munya that he was just a boy and would not do anything to him.
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by BluMalam(m): 6:05pm On Oct 16, 2010
I so wanna punch that Mumuya in the face while voting with my other hand angry
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by akinsadeez(m): 6:13pm On Oct 16, 2010
Big brother definitely got what she wanted today. The housemates were pumped with alcohol and cocktails very early in the morning and big brother just sat back and watched the housemates go at each other. Also, the housemates are doing munya a real favour when they all gang up on him. They make it so easy for him to play his victim when he is the only one replying four other people.
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by spade: 6:14pm On Oct 16, 2010
LOL Malam! cheesy cheesy
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by Ogaga4Luv(m): 7:33pm On Oct 16, 2010
cheesy cheesy
spade:

LOL Malam! cheesy cheesy
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by kaydee(m): 7:44pm On Oct 16, 2010
We got till 6 in da morning to vote.This is tha last nyte,let's do this one more time
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by honeyfave: 8:17pm On Oct 16, 2010
CONC ON KENYA AND UGANDA NOW !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
very very important
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by spade: 8:35pm On Oct 16, 2010
Ladies and gentlemen, this is it. This is the moment where we make our final attack. This is the most decisive night in the game. From indications, our work on Dear Kenny hasn't been satisfactory. I'm hoping we could fire our all in there.
Good luck! cool
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by stankayy(m): 8:52pm On Oct 16, 2010
Guys, we'll be going on rampage for the final Special Massive voting round for Uti by 9pm till 6am. If you've never sacrificed a night to vote for Uti, tonight is d night you should do and if you've and have been staying up every night voting, pls endeavour to make dis night d last night you will. We've the whole of tomorrow to sleep, rest n do whatever we want. Let us all stay awake to vote and vote well. Infact, our work has been made more difficult wit Munya's actions in d house today. We've always got info dat d Zimbos plan to go on mad rampage tonight n wat happened has even motivated dem more n from wat we r hearing it wil be real WAR tonight. Info also has it dat we still need to work extra hard wit d Eastern African countries. There's also every possibility d site will jam n probably malfunction due to d amounts of bombing dat will be goin on dere tonight, so av ur Mxit right next to u and pls, pls n pls try to target a minimum of 200 votes in each of our target countries on Mxit. Tonight will be d toughest, hardest, most stressful period since we started votin but we wil all have to remain persistent, persevere, focused n committed to the cause. We know d country we r from and we know wat they say about d power of Naija. We dont give up even in d midst of adversary, there's a reason why d mumus are intimidated by us n lets put in play d never die spirit of Naija and make dis happen for our own. Uti proudly tie our flag by d staircase in d house n dat patriotic act of his should motivate us to proudly vote for him tonight like we've never done. Lets not party wit d housemates tonight, just forget n get ur mind off whatever is goin on in d house and lets concentrate on voting.

Am off to d cafe now to join up wit d rest of d crew. I will stay online tonight n be monitoring wats goin on here while voting. Victory is close guys but d end is always d toughest. So lets do this now and celebrate tomorrow night.
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by Gunnergal: 9:00pm On Oct 16, 2010
^^True talk!
We all know who the real entertainer has been this season.Uti has represented us well and we will miss this show because of him.Guys even if you've just been reading the comments on this page and not been voting,pls spare a few hours this night to vote.There is no way he will win if we don't vote well enough for him.If Munya with the rubbish that comes out of his mouth has fans that will not sleep this night coz they want him to win, we should do likewise for UTI.
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by dominique(f): 9:15pm On Oct 16, 2010
@stankayy
I'm really motivated by your post. We cant afford to lose focus at this point. Lets do this for uti n naija. We wud av gotten our positive results by this time tomorrow by God's grace. VOTE! VOTA!!! VOTO!!!
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by Nobody: 10:03pm On Oct 16, 2010
^^^Am impressed with the struggle. I hope uti's facebook guys are as committed as we are here.
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by 14(m): 10:14pm On Oct 16, 2010
guys, you have to work double shift to beat the munya's machinery
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by 14(m): 10:16pm On Oct 16, 2010
drunkards
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by jejelolatu(f): 10:19pm On Oct 16, 2010
^^^overcommitment they worry dem self. Not just em actually, almost evry Nigerian that knows abt BBA.
Hv got earplugs on, listenin to d radio whyl i vote almost evry station has urged its listeners to vote.

I read a post on the BBA website d other day frm a non Nigerian.
the post read n i quote.  " I have never seen a group of people as determined  and committed as Nigerians. . . . . ."

I rest my case - Shikena!
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by malory84: 10:36pm On Oct 16, 2010
Hi peeps,can sum1 trustworhty send me his/her email,so I can send some I'd's u can use to vote.came down wid malaria.I'v been reading the post,but nevr commented.well done guys.viva Ufc!
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by Nobody: 10:39pm On Oct 16, 2010
Final lap of the race, let's send in our votes in the thousands. With wap, mxit and sms we fit send in 500-1000 votes 2 nite.
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by stankayy(m): 11:09pm On Oct 16, 2010
^^ Mufc are actually targetting 2500-3000 votes. So i guess we would av to work extra hard.

(1) (2) (3) ... (151) (152) (153) (154) (155) (156) (157) ... (179) (Reply)

Some Nigeria Movie Stars Profile / MTN Project Fame Season 9 Official Thread / Watch Nigerian Movies Online For Free

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.