Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,346 members, 7,891,547 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 July 2024 at 02:49 PM

Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! - TV/Movies (155) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! (208814 Views)

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Amplified (The Official Thread of BBA 6) / Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (152) (153) (154) (155) (156) (157) (158) ... (179) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by eleshin(m): 11:31pm On Oct 16, 2010
Lets do dis pple!
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by Emmyk(m): 11:57pm On Oct 16, 2010
Oh God, I'dnt know why, I'm so ancious, If u can dowit, Let tonight just pass away and.,, It's 9:00pm tomorrow and, Uti should be announced winner, And it's all OVER. Amen
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by Nobody: 4:02am On Oct 17, 2010
Final hour guys, hope we are all still awake and clicking on Uti's face
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by stankayy(m): 4:07am On Oct 17, 2010
Hmmm, i hope u guys r still awake voting. We are almost there, so lets keep firing. Pls send in more votes now with Mxit in d final hour. Lets round dis up in style. God bless ur fingers as u keep voting for fruity Uti.
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by Nobody: 4:25am On Oct 17, 2010
And pls send in final smses for ethiopia and roa
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by Nobody: 4:29am On Oct 17, 2010
And pls more final votes to Kenya, Moz and Ghana
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by stankayy(m): 5:03am On Oct 17, 2010
This is it guys. We are not stopping voting until d web, sms n mxit stop accepting our votes. So continue voting guys. Still keep sending in those votes.
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by honeyfave: 5:06am On Oct 17, 2010
voting has closed on mxit but website is still going
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by honeyfave: 5:14am On Oct 17, 2010
lets leave everything to God's hand and pray for intervention on bba producer not to tamper with d results. we ve spent time and thousands of naira. i cant wait for d evening when my boi will be declared d winner of bba5, lastest millionaire in town
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by Nobody: 5:17am On Oct 17, 2010
Amen, we have given our all and we leave the rest in God's capable hands
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by Gunnergal: 5:27am On Oct 17, 2010
^^Amen
Weldone everyone.Can't believe it has come down to this.
We've done all we can & we'll celebrate this night.
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by stankayy(m): 5:42am On Oct 17, 2010
May God crown all our efforts with astonishing victory tonight. God bless everyone who has spent time, energy and money voting our boy. You guys have been tremendously great and we shall all celebrate tonight.
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by jejelolatu(f): 5:54am On Oct 17, 2010
I fink d last vote just went in - i dint fink i'ld get a delivery report. Cdnt help LOL when it came. Cos i sent it after 5.

Now we wait for d results! in d mean time, i need to crash HEAVILY.
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by beeswax: 7:41am On Oct 17, 2010
God bless everyone for all d time and effort, uti and us have done our best and we expect a resounding result for him. Una do well oh
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by spade: 7:53am On Oct 17, 2010
Yes oh. Special congratulations to everyone and all our efforts. We've done our best, and honestly, I doubt we even stressed this much during Kevin's time.
The odds may still be stacked against Uti, but let's all just relax and accept whatever outcome wink
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by Nobody: 8:31am On Oct 17, 2010
Welldone guys, we've really proved ourselves to be patriotic nigerians. at this point, i'll want us to pray dat mnet doesn't tamper wit d result.
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by mumagee(f): 8:32am On Oct 17, 2010
Well done everyone! Tonight is gonna be a good night!
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by pestherel(f): 8:45am On Oct 17, 2010
My Naija pple and all other Africa thanks and weldone, we expect the best tonight.

Barka Da Support.
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by jejelolatu(f): 8:50am On Oct 17, 2010
Goodmorning pple.

Our international winch grin (UTI) has spoken again , he said he thinks there wd be a tie 2nyt.  . . .oh well, waheva, as long as uti wins in d end.
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by lavivi(f): 9:17am On Oct 17, 2010
Thank u Thank u! UFCs we have done it. whatever da result 1 thing is certain; we have de winning spirit ! join me in celebration 2nite! God bless u all. xx
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by v24m(f): 9:18am On Oct 17, 2010
Hi guys its has been a lonnnng journey wth u guys we can only leave d rest to the Almight father we as patriotic nigerians hv done our best for Uti nd I pray the Lord will crown all efforts. To those who took their time out,lost sleep,spent their money,gingered pple am proud of u guys I wish Uti wld cme to ds section of Nairaland and see the lv and loyalty frm evryone. It hs been a gud fight guys nd am gonna miss every1 and our daily postings am honoured to have fought alongside all of u, you all re my inspiration. God bless u all
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by Nobody: 9:28am On Oct 17, 2010
with just this alone, you all can see the potentials of us transforming our country!!!!!
REGISTER AND VOTE  2011!!!!
ain't no wasted old men coming to rule us again!!!!!!!
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by eleshin(m): 9:40am On Oct 17, 2010
i luk 4ward 2 uti dancing alanta 2 2babas implication 2nite on BBA stage, GOD bless 9JA viva AFRICA.
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by DENZYL(f): 9:47am On Oct 17, 2010
At last we have done our best as human beings but the rest lies in the hands of God. If we can face the rest of africa and stand by our boy against all odds then we as Nigerians can become outstanding and blossom regardless of other countries criticism. Long live Nigerians and like I always say, its GREEN WHITE AND GREEN TILL THE END, ARROWS
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by spade: 10:24am On Oct 17, 2010
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by Emmyk(m): 10:30am On Oct 17, 2010
Dont Stop Till You Get Enough guyz. I prayed for Uti in church today - Seriously, at Winners' Chapel. You can do likewise.
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by Gunnergal: 10:31am On Oct 17, 2010
Don't you guys think it is interesting that biggie decided to post this after 91 days & voting lines have closed:

On the eve of the last day in the House, Munya had altercations with his Housemates where he accused them of looking down on him. He got himself embroiled in a war of words with accusations and counter-accusations.

It wasn’t his first moment of emotional outbursts. Though he has had a lot of moments where he shone like a star and experienced emotional highs, Munya has also had very low moments.

During the third week, he broke down in tears after he had an argument with Tatiana about him not being real. He broke down into tears in the garden while the rest of the Housemates were partying in the House. Tatiana came out to console him.

During their Chicken Task, Munya was punished for breaking the storeroom door and was punished by having to sort pieces of hardware by size.

When Tatiana was evicted, Munya was heard insulting Big Brother.

During an intimate conversation with Tatiana, Munya told her he was not pleased with the fans because they had let him down in Season Three when he needed them. He went on to insult the fans.

This sums up how biased the editors/biggie have been this season. enuf said!
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by spade: 10:40am On Oct 17, 2010
^Tell me about it. Such imbecillic writing is unbeatable! I only hope and pray the votes aren't tampered with. . . That's my only worry.
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by dominique(f): 11:00am On Oct 17, 2010
Non of the munya outbursts were news worthy back then. Could be that the writers are closeted mufc members. Its A.Forbes we should care about tho' cos if they're also in mufc camp, then we're in deep $h!t.
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by dominique(f): 11:09am On Oct 17, 2010
6hrs+ to showtime. What do i do to while away time now that theres no uti to vote? This gonna be one looooong wait.
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by spade: 11:16am On Oct 17, 2010
@Dominique

Well, you could entertain yourself by checking out the FB profiles of Uti supporters like Ricco (Ricco XiV Venancio). The stuff he had to say about his state with Munya is quite refreshing. I guess he truly did become away of his disloyalty.
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by dominique(f): 11:56am On Oct 17, 2010
Thanks will do that, i've not been on fb for a while now cos of distraction. I'm watching right now n it feels gud to see that ufc members that were silent most of last week are now blazing the straplines. That must mean they were doing sum active voting while mufc were fooling themselves on the straps.

(1) (2) (3) ... (152) (153) (154) (155) (156) (157) (158) ... (179) (Reply)

Some Nigeria Movie Stars Profile / MTN Project Fame Season 9 Official Thread / Watch Nigerian Movies Online For Free

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.