Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,351 members, 7,891,564 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 July 2024 at 03:05 PM

Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! - TV/Movies (156) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! (208818 Views)

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Amplified (The Official Thread of BBA 6) / Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (153) (154) (155) (156) (157) (158) (159) ... (179) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by spade: 12:22pm On Oct 17, 2010
Well, let's keep our fingers crossed and hope their votes will actually make the much needed difference :*

While you're checking out the pages, you could also check out the ones belonging to some of our Nollywood actors like Ramsey. De guy na UFC too wink
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by pewekac: 12:31pm On Oct 17, 2010
ok guys lets do this. just roped in my over 100 strong church youth fellowship group. we've got money and time to burn, how do we vote? Sheila's the majority choice though

tongue
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by blazeup(m): 12:40pm On Oct 17, 2010
[b]a simple trick can win this game for any one, with that much money at stake, what stops one from using a prox software and voting for any country i choose.
this is the computer age age people and a single smart  computer program can win it,  [/b]
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by dominique(f): 12:48pm On Oct 17, 2010
Sheila's hair is not fully done but she's looking gorgeous already. even uti cant take his eyes off her!
5hrs+ to go.
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by montelik(m): 1:37pm On Oct 17, 2010
Whatever happens today we put in a good effort. We were always underdogs in this contest. Mufc having survived 8 times were always faves. If we pull this off it will be one hell of an achievement. After last weeks results the situation look dire, if not hopeless, but kudos to those who kept going. Its been fun watching d show but even more fun participating in this forum during dat period. Lets just enjoy d final moments regardless of d result.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by spade: 2:08pm On Oct 17, 2010
Abeg, make this final show come quick quick, so I go fit return this 'Tales-by-moonlight' ID to the rightful owner. Some of you Nairalanders sabi fabricate some hilarious Stories o! cheesy
Mehn, I'm just looking into this profile for the first time.
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by Gunnergal: 3:09pm On Oct 17, 2010
Though i want to be positive about today's show i'm really upset at how the producers handled it this year.Even if Uti wins it won't change how i feel.
First of all they have managed to make genuinely good people look bad.I'm upset at how Uti &Sheila are being branded as witches on the strap.A lot of people don't watch the show and their main source of information is the website /highlight show which biggie used to favour certain housemates.For example, Munya was at fault yesterday and deliberately went out to annoy the other hsemates to the extent of spitting at them,threatening to kill Mwisho and boasting about how he had 'finished' the other hsemates but the website made it look like the hsemates were at fault without revealing what he said.
They've given the impression that the show has been scripted for Munya.How he survived his 1st nomination is questionable .

Even if he doesn't win, it won't change the impression some people have of Sheila(instigator/witch) or Uti(bully) or Hanni('woman beater').This show was supposed to be bigger,bolder,confrontational, but the people who provided real entertainment are being painted as evil.

The best thing the producers will do this season is to give ALL the housemates some money(apart from the 1000dollars) for making this show as interesting as it was.
Also,it would be fair for nigeria to have our own BB again & the rest of africa their own if we keep getting insulted on the straps for participating.

This epistle is my way of venting out my frustration at this year's show angry angry angry
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by Pwaves(f): 3:31pm On Oct 17, 2010
grin grin grin grin grin grin this munya guy is really folish, he was asking his team not stop votin now (at 03pm) cos they are almost there. couldnt even say thanks to biggie for the experience. losser. tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by Nobody: 3:58pm On Oct 17, 2010
I won't advice any nigerian to go for future BBA cos the SADC has got this mentality that it's their show and as such they can do or say anything. I won't be surpised if lerato wins because of the way she was smuggled back into the game. All the same, uti is face of this year's show and am really proud of him.
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by BluMalam(m): 4:12pm On Oct 17, 2010
Just saw this on the strap "Mu?ya should win the $200,000 and take it to America"

This is coming from a supposedly literate, enlightened African, i no know say my village people still get hope. DIMWITS!

I really appreciate EVERYONE on this thread, mono & multi-account holders, our EFFORTS are not going to be in vain IJN, Amen.

Goodluck to us, a couple of hours more,
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by montelik(m): 4:18pm On Oct 17, 2010
Personally I hope endemol give BB Africa a well deserved break for a while after this years edition. We have had 4 successive seasons now, a period without it should do us all some good. Let everyone go off and do their own stuff for a while, so that when or if it returns again, it will be better. The whole cycle is getting tiring and old.
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by Pwaves(f): 4:58pm On Oct 17, 2010
Ohh my gosh!!! never seen a more beautifull shiela, uti we definately like wat shes wearing. kiss kiss kiss

Why is mumu using powder as deodorant? dat guy really needs some clothings. tongue tongue tongue

Trust hommie, his elegantly dreesed smiley cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by AMIGO112(m): 5:05pm On Oct 17, 2010
If any of Uti ,Mwisho or Shiela dont win this seasons BBA, Know that its out come today has been doctored.
, Let me ask sef, what the hell kept Munya in that house?!!!
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by bebe4u(f): 5:15pm On Oct 17, 2010
Please do they show eviction show live on channel 198 . I'm in a hotel and that's d only mnet channel showing.
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by stankayy(m): 5:16pm On Oct 17, 2010
Just some few minutes to go and i've got a strong positive feeling we'll celebrate Uti's victory tonight. Lets just relax and enjoy the finale. Kudos to you all.
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by kliffo(m): 5:22pm On Oct 17, 2010
@All, Am so impressed with the patriotic fervor shown by you guys.Regardless of whatever happens this
evening, we are all winners, I see hope for this country if we can channel a little bit of this kind of energy towards
making 9ja better. Am so proud of all of you and of course UTI!!!!!
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by Gunnergal: 5:24pm On Oct 17, 2010
I'll actually miss Uti & Mwisho's constant war of words, sad sad
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by ayusman16(m): 5:32pm On Oct 17, 2010
is creating different accounts and using different countries 2 votes part of d deal? i think d best housemate will not alaways win. d show has been invaded and d winner is not necessarily africa's but riggers's choice.
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by babyzze(f): 5:46pm On Oct 17, 2010
Please people wen is d show starten 6pm or 8pm.
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by Gunnergal: 5:47pm On Oct 17, 2010
15 mins to go
Biggie just changed Uti's microphone, good sign(i hope)
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by honeyfave: 5:50pm On Oct 17, 2010
hehe i  will be devastated if uti doesnt win, i ve spent money to vote him couple wit sleepless nite. infact  4 pass wk no punga punga wit my hubby just because i was  concentrating on vote him. i don want to ve HBP., bigge shd nt doctor d results
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by twinstaiye(m): 5:54pm On Oct 17, 2010
Well done guys!!! I am proud to be a Nigerian. This is because if I were to be in that house, no doubt, this is how you will all got my back, even though we aint family, and regardless of tribes, just only one thing that bind us together and that is - Nigeria. If you are a Nigerian and you go through this thread and see how Nigerians celebrate their own, you will be proud to be a Nigerian. If you are a Nigerian and you are supporting Munya, you have your conscience to judge you, cos we owe Uti that represents us what we do on this thread, and in the end, we are all proud of what we do, cos the spirit of naija brotherhood was uphold by us all.
Having said this, as the moderator of this thread, I go through all the pages one by one, and I am moved by what we achieved as a Nigerian in supporting Uti, I say thank you all for all your efforts.
The voting closes 6am, and 5am nigerian time. However, isnt that enough time for Alexander hobbs to compile the results and doctored it the way they want. I want to state categorically, that if neither of the remaining housemates won their country today, then the voting pattern and the results is nothing to write home about. There is no way, that a participant country will not vote their own. That is to guide the organiser that th ebest candidate did not win regardless of who win today.
Here goes the finale. Let us sit and relax and see whether this BBA is indeed the the best show in Africa or the most doctored show in Africa

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by Nobody: 5:56pm On Oct 17, 2010
bebe4u:

Please do they show eviction show live on channel 198 . I'm in a hotel and that's d only mnet channel showing.

yes baby u will be able to see the show on 198.

babyzze:

Please people wen is d show starten 6pm or 8pm.

6pm nigerian time.
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by montelik(m): 6:03pm On Oct 17, 2010
Okay prediction time. I am no octopus Paul and anyone who has read my numerous opinions will know I have earned a reputation for pessimism. I still firmly believe this is Munya's 200k to loose . But just for today I will don a more optimistic outlook and call what I hope the results will look like. Here it goes,

Coming in 5th will be d mzansi babe herself. Lerato with 1 vote from South Africa. (don't bother with d haters, no one is perfect but I see your ambition taking you far. Nothing wrong with being a strong opinionated woman, but tone it down a bit wink)

Coming in 4th will be d bushman from morogoro. Mwisho with 1 vote from Tanzania  (hope to see back in naija soon and hope you make better use of whatever opportunities come your way this time, you a true African man cool).

Coming in 3rd will be d second beauty from east Africa to stolen a naija contestant's heart. Sheila with 2 votes from Kenya and Uganda (whatever happens as regards Uti, after having watched 2 editions of this show where you have shown much love for our less than perfect naija boy and even greater love for our country, I now consider our in-law whether Uti makes it official or not. Wishing you d best, you are clearly a special person kiss.

Coming in 2nd will be *dead silence* d diamond boy himself. Munya with 5 votes from Zambia, Zimbabwe, Malawi, Botswana and Nambia (what can I say, like everyone else you aren't perfect, but in your defense you are still young and have a lot of time to correct your flaws, most older people wish they were still at an age where they could do that. Whatever happens with or without d money no one can deny your many talents. Good luck to you and your young family.

D winner, d loud mouth with a soft heart, d at times obnoxious but still like-able naija boy. Uti with 6 votes from Nigeria, Ghana, Ethiopia, Angola, Mozambique and d Rest of Africa. (Oh boy u really won this thing d hard way, abi didn't u see Kevin from last year. At a time we were forming prayer circles for you. Well u now have d opportunity to achieve your dreams, so no more excuses get out there and make it happen. Also now wouldn't be a bad time to practice a little more caution and humility. A brash personality can often overshadow the wonderful individual hiding underneath and not everyone has d patience or ability to see that individual. First impressions can sometimes go a long way, so pay more attention to that.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by GL(f): 6:04pm On Oct 17, 2010
please where can i watch it live online?
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by honeyfave: 6:05pm On Oct 17, 2010
@montek i hope so my hubby analysed it like dt too
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by kaydee(m): 6:07pm On Oct 17, 2010
Sorry guys!!! Munya won.Heard from a reliable source and it's a landslide victory.Can't give you details too.I fit swear 4 all those 9jas that voted him,they made it possible.I'm not watching again.Disgusted
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by babyzze(f): 6:09pm On Oct 17, 2010
Wt kind of news is dat.abeg abeg abeg
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by Nobody: 6:12pm On Oct 17, 2010
Kaydee, say it aint so. What reliable source did you get that news?
I thought 'prophet' Uti said there would be a draw? Abi it was between 2nd and 3rd?
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by Yinkade(m): 6:13pm On Oct 17, 2010
mufc and ufc the game is onnnn
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by sssob: 6:15pm On Oct 17, 2010
its happening , its beginning , its time,
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by dominique(f): 6:19pm On Oct 17, 2010
Kaydee pls name ur source, otherwise i don't believe it.

(1) (2) (3) ... (153) (154) (155) (156) (157) (158) (159) ... (179) (Reply)

Some Nigeria Movie Stars Profile / MTN Project Fame Season 9 Official Thread / Watch Nigerian Movies Online For Free

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.