Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,349 members, 7,888,115 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 07:41 PM

Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! - TV/Movies (84) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! (208595 Views)

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Amplified (The Official Thread of BBA 6) / Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (81) (82) (83) (84) (85) (86) (87) ... (179) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by akinsadeez(m): 9:24am On Sep 15, 2010
I really hope hanny is nt evicted from d barn. He is d only interesting male in dat barn. Code is as borin as a doormat. I also think hanny has learnt his lesson.
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by Kx: 9:42am On Sep 15, 2010
Wao am amazed that these issues were blown out of proportion.

Lerator and Hanny had a heated argument no doubt but having seen the video over and over again,
I can tell hanny did nt hit Lerato one bit, simply shoved or pushed her away, perhaps in self defence
cos Lerato was fully armed with a bottle.

http://bigbrotherafrica.dstv.com/News/3096/Lerato-Hannington-Fight.html

Secondly, Uti and Mwisho had an argument, not a fight as is written all over the net.

http://bigbrotherafrica.dstv.com/News/3085/Mwisho-Uti-You-are-Not-God.html

All the same, all these shiit, fuuuck, bombo and all that crazy stuff they speak in the house, when have these
crazy words become a common place in africa. Are they fuccking americans?
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by kbone(m): 9:49am On Sep 15, 2010
Kx:

Wao am amazed that these issues were blown out of proportion.

Lerator and Hanny had a heated argument no doubt but having seen the video over and over again,
I can tell hanny did nt hit Lerato one bit, simply shoved or pushed her away, perhaps in self defence
cos Lerato was fully armed with a bottle.

http://bigbrotherafrica.dstv.com/News/3096/Lerato-Hannington-Fight.html

Secondly, Uti and Mwisho had an argument, not a fight as is written all over the net.

http://bigbrotherafrica.dstv.com/News/3085/Mwisho-Uti-You-are-Not-God.html

All the same, all these shiit, fuuuck, bombo and all that crazy stuff they speak in the house, when have these
crazy words become a common place in africa. Are they fuccking americans?

i wonder oh
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by kobikwelu(m): 10:05am On Sep 15, 2010
these babes are jezebel

thats y jacoub could not stand them, coupled with the fact that he felt that the barn's scenario was hopeless,

jacoub called lerato arrogant.

NOTE!!! I DONT CONDONE VIOLENCE AGAINST WOMeN (for those feminists-before they chop me raw angry angry angry)

is it not the same lerato that was shouting jacoub down and calling him weak because jacoub could do nothing

now she try am with a real douche-bag, chop slap  ;all of a sudden, she is frail and acting like she is harmless.

thats why i trust my boi uti,
lerato would not even dare try that with him.
he would put her in her place,
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by kobikwelu(m): 10:17am On Sep 15, 2010
and as for lerato trying to push hanny out by demarketing him,

all i can say is bULLsh*t

BIGGIE
punish the both of them ,

lerato wants to be the judge and jury,

if only she respected hanny (WHO INCIDENTALLY WAS THE MODERATOR )enof to follow the rules of the debate, they wud still be a happy family.
but lerato in her usual fashion, wantS the world to revolve around her big a$$.

she was just hogging the debate spotlight angry angry angry angry angry
for crissakes let the others contribute

even though, it was bad for hanny's reaction. (I REPEAT I DO NOT CONDONE VIOLENCE AGAINST WOMEN )
let this be a lesson IN LIFE for lerato (i doubt she learnt, cos all she's bin saying is violence against women)
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by akinsadeez(m): 10:41am On Sep 15, 2010
So early in d morning and sheila is already smokin. haba. na food? undecided
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by montelik(m): 10:51am On Sep 15, 2010
Let her smoke oh. We have seen what excess tension can cos after yesterday night. Let her smoke before she will lose it too and molest Tatiana. lmao
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by tsquaure(f): 10:55am On Sep 15, 2010
my take on yesterday 's fight
Never hit a woman . no matter the provocation level
BBA5 is boling ready to overflow . no one knows who will win now certainly.
all in  all  sheila's star shined the brightest
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by Kx: 10:59am On Sep 15, 2010
tsquaure:

all in all sheila's star shined the brightest

Even while her star shone the brightest according to u, it could not
diffuse the darkest reality of her lessbianistic bombom with Meryl!!
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by stankayy(m): 11:20am On Sep 15, 2010
No excuses and justification for Hanni's action last night but i really see a remorseful and ashamed man in him this morning and i feel for him. I only can imagine what he's going through emotionally knowing that he let down his family, country and a whole lot of people. I hope Lerato will have the heart to forgive him and let it go because all in all, its just about the two of them. And i so much gonna mute my tv when Paloma gets into the diary room cos we are not gonna hear the end of it. Mama hypocrisy.
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by beeswax: 11:22am On Sep 15, 2010
Whether sheila chop gum with meryl dat is not my problem now, she was d only one with balls to prevent hannington from going all out crazy last nite. For that she earned lots of points as far as am concerned
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by otumfour(m): 12:05pm On Sep 15, 2010
I quite rememba not too long ago when hanny stood and watched yacob take all the heat from the gurls
like kbone said if u are a man and can't exchange words wit a gurl, u juz walk out, but if u can take it and reply the yacob did grin grin grin wink

did he really hit her tho? cuz from the video I didn' really see a punch juz a shove, lerato shud take this as a lesson tho, not all men are like yacob who can soak insults,
hanny did wrong mahn
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by ScreenDiva: 12:09pm On Sep 15, 2010
What more can i say after all that happened yesterday night. angry angry angry TO ERR IS HUMAN AND TO FORGIVE IS DIVINE!!!

I have been watching Hanny since the incident and the guy has been very remorseful about the whole thing, meanwhile Code has been talking to him to lift up his spirit, but it does not seem to be working, he told Biggie in his emergency diary room session this morning that he is contemplating on leaving the game since he cannot forgive himself, he feels he has let his mum down seriously. sad sad sad sad

In Africa especially, we see violence everyday (men beating their wives/girlfriend) this things happen, Hanny was just unfortunate that he could not hold his temper after staying that long in the barn and had to get physical for the entire public to point fingers at him, already in this show, anything you do, either negative or positive, you would be labelled because we Africans we pretend a lot. I stand to be corrected oooo i have never seen a man taken to jail here in Nigeria for hitting his wife, the highest thing i have seen happen is that the wife's people will come and threaten the man after which they all make peace.  undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided

The whole Hanny's issue will definitely be exaggerated or blown out of proportion as it happened on international TV and since i have been watching the show, nobody has as much as shoved or pushed a fellow housemate. If only Code had stood up and held Hanny, we would have been singing a different tune this morning, because man to man, Hanny would have calmed down. Take for instance when Meryl carried the kitchen knife that she was going to stab Kaone, she was held back by Uti & Mwisho, why did they not leave her to do her thing since she came to the game as an individual?? but it did not stop there because Meryl was still insisting until a fellow female housemate Jen intervened and took her outside, looking at her fellow girl give her pep talk made her calm down completely, she even sang, because Jen made her to sing and she relaxed. cool

Yes, its a game but i still feel as humans we should protect ourselves, when you see an angry man going to attack a lady, as the only sane man there, the natural thing for Code to have done was to hold Hanny so it does not escalate, its not saying that he is Hanny's keeper or baby sitter. Behind all that his pep talk to Hanny and smiles, he feels guilty in a way for not being able to do anything yesterday night.

Lerato has said its going to be the toughest 4week for her in her own diary session and she would be very civil to Hanny, she would forgive but will not forget, if it happened outside the house, she would have been pressing charges by now!!!! shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

In my opinion, i do not think anybody should be asked to leave based on what happened last night, yes sh^t happens, it would traumatise them more if any of them were asked to leave, Biggie should pardon them, maybe give them small punishment that would bring them both together in a way so that even when they leave the barn, they will leave as friends. But if any of them insist that the trauma is too much for them to handle and wants to leave then, they should carry their mosaic flag like Yacob and leave,  abi!!!! Chikena!!!!!! the show must gone on,  The most Confrontational, the most Controversial, the most Alluring shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked na im we don dey see now, thank God say them warn us before now grin grin grin grin grin In DSTV office you will also see the posters of the housemates tagged The baddest, the loudest, and so on,  tongue tongue tongue
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by ScreenDiva: 12:13pm On Sep 15, 2010
Why is Chibesa leaving so soon!!!!!!! after one night??, could it be that Biggie is up to something and does not want to get her involved na wa ooo, make we siddon dey look. shocked
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by beeswax: 12:25pm On Sep 15, 2010
Maybe biggy feels having 2 Manda sistas has jinxed d barn so quickly exit one b4 yawa go gas again
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by Zizi(f): 12:41pm On Sep 15, 2010
At least nobody will badmouth UTI today!!! All the bad mouth has been on Hanny since last nite!!!!
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by lindabon: 12:50pm On Sep 15, 2010
hmmm, just saw the fight of yesterday on bba site finally. well wat can i say. lerato's mouth can run sha buh hannington is a sheep for handling her the way he did. but like someone already pointed out, code is the main person to blame; if he had been a man and stopped hannington, non of these would have happened; nairaland would'nt have had 2extra pages, and bba website wouldn't have had plenty videos from yesterday which obviously would have made their web videos easier to view 2day. well i believe their is always a lesson to learn from all these;

Lerato; because u can press charges on assault doesn't mean u should challege a man anytime u like sha. who knows, one day u might not make it out of a face off alive, then tell me how your dead body can press charges.because a "man should  not hit a woman" is not the reason why u should take advantage. u can always attack them from a distance, not pushing your face towards theirs to see what they can do. that might just lure them into showing you what they can really do. not evry guy is like yacob. finally sha, take heart. na so the world be. sh** happens. hope your wounds and bruises both emotional&physical heal soonest

Hannington; notin to say sha. i just pity your gf, wife and female children. really, i feel sorry for you. Apology ke apology ni. get out from my way jor!

Code; if anyone should be going home for yesterdays acts, it has to be YOU and of cos hannington the she-goat

Paloma; all these your hypo, God will punish u one day.

Tatiana; errrrr,  thanks for comforting lerato? ? ? ?

Shiela; what can i say, well done sista. na u b beta person.
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by jejelolatu(f): 1:53pm On Sep 15, 2010
hannington MUST be evicted, u dnt shove and push a lady on international TV wen u ar not even drunk and expect to get away wiv it after a few crocodile tears and apologies.
We all know this is a game, hannington knows he has to act remorseful and sober , all dat crap abt conntemplating leavin the house is bulls , if he is feeling half as terrible and ashamed as he claims he should ask to voluntarily exit the house.

I knw i sound holier than thou ryt now, buh WTF dude doesnt deserve mercy, he did it to mzamo, hes done it again, all u gat to do is imagine d number of girls he may have abused off camera . Lets cut the chase, hanny as anger management problems, he needs to get help nd he needs to get it NOW.

also, d more we see this sober/remorseful hanny, the lesser we feel d effect of his action and in a couple of days we wd all be makin excuses for him- lerato provoked him, he has been in d barn for too long, he flipped , yada yada yada. Abeg abeg abeg, let him just go home already
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by Kx: 1:59pm On Sep 15, 2010
jejelolatu:

hannington MUST be evicted, u dnt shove and push a lady on international TV wen u ar not even drunk and expect to get away wiv it after a few crocodile tears and apologies.

Not again.
Serves dat fatty bumbum right. She succeeded with yacob, cant do it again with hanny.
Ladies shud learn not to talk to men like they are talking to "cody females"
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by Akainzo(m): 2:37pm On Sep 15, 2010
lindabon:

Lerato; because u can press charges on assault doesn't mean u should challege a man anytime u like sha. who knows, one day u might not make it out of a face off alive, then tell me how your dead body can press charges.because a "man should  not hit a woman" is not the reason why u should take advantage. u can always attack them from a distance, not pushing your face towards theirs to see what they can do. that might just lure them into showing you what they can really do. not evry guy is like yacob. finally sha, take heart. na so the world be. sh** happens. hope your wounds and bruises both emotional&physical heal soonest

I should advice you to always stay away from men once you wear those short skirts or figure hugging dresses as that might provoke them to rape you.  grin Or better still, to prevent it, always wear an Hijab so that the weak men would not attack you. Just to share the same advice for lerato with you. grin grin grin

lindabon:

Hannington; notin to say sha. i just pity your gf, wife and female children. really, i feel sorry for you. Apology ke apology ni. get out from my way jor!

Code; if anyone should be going home for yesterdays acts, it has to be YOU and of cos hannington the she-goat

Paloma; all these your hypo, God will punish u one day.

Tatiana; errrrr,  thanks for comforting lerato? ? ? ?

Shiela; what can i say, well done sista. na u b beta person.

Seems you need also some dose of anti-hypocrite drugs as well. So Code should be punished for Hanny getting to hit Lerato? shocked shocked shocked What would have happened if Hanny hit Code and he decides to retaliate?? Or you think most men can handle being held or hit by a fellow man?
BTW, what did Hanny do when Yacob was in that same situation with Lerato and Shiela? Did he try to get Yacob to cool down? Bottom line, Yacon held his own, Hanny lost his!
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by Rheinmetal(m): 2:47pm On Sep 15, 2010
Hi BBA Aficionados, Wow! The thread is buzzing! Hmmmm, me like!!! :DSeems the BB All stars moniker is now a neon sign, blazing, blazing over the house and the barn “… the most controversial, the most confrontational, the most alluring!” The All ‘Stars’ are certainly trying to outdo each other to earn that tag worth 200kUSD. Now don’t get it twisted, this is what MNET was gunning for. I had my doubts when I saw the motley crew holding hands and waving flags ala K’naan style on the gangway at the show’s premiere. But I have to doff my heart to whoever picked this lot, you outdid yourself sir, maam! When you have a healthy brew of excessively strong personalities, wheedling, slithering creepy-crawlies, a meddling Mama Manda, a foul-mouthed pretty boy and a gangsta babe who could probably let out a stream of expletives (that would definitely offend Capt. Jack Sparrow and all his Pirates of the Caribbean) faster than you can pull up your socks, throw in the bushman from the jungles of Morogoro and his ‘darn I’m too sexxy to wear pants in bed’ TV wife, and lock them up in one house, and now a barn with a cow! You get a cocktail martini that together with a slash of lime and a stash of ice would definitely turn mighty men and ladies into a band of pimps, hoes, drunks, gangstas, cross-dressers and alas, but most unfortunately, women bashers!

I really try not to judge these guys, I have no idea what it takes to spend 91 days in a gilded cocoon plotting, wheedling, dealing and scheming with ‘false friends and avowed enemies’. Whenever I try to get into these guys’ minds I feel like a brain surgeon that has discarded his scalpel deciding to pick brains with a fork instead like Hannibal Lecter. But that barn is a dangerous idea!!! Yet when the 'sage' Yacob spoke, no one listened. Still, following his departure, the barn living conditions have been considerably improved, now they have a pool and a basketball, and get to do arena games. Barn or no barn, still you do not need the visitation of the Angel Gabriel bearing divine tidings before you realize that it is improper both socially, physically and morally to raise a hand against a woman no matter the level of provocation. Anytime you’re in doubt just check out the disparity in size; compare the feeling you get when you’ve sated your anger by lashing out at a woman, with that after you’ve kicked the azz of that dude who’s been taunting you all day. It is simple. Only cowards hit women. Now except you are a Yacob whose idea of “he hit me paow! I hit him paow’ is engaging in marathon verbal gymnastics with women (and didn’t Yacob hold his own against them? Well that’s because Mohammed Ali must have been thinking of Yacob’s tongue when he coined the phrase ‘float like a butterfly, sting like a bee’) grin or our Uti who would give it to you raw and dirty Alade Market woman style cry(but then Uti never got into any spats with females), the best bet is to beat it fast out of there whenever you are in a shouting match with a woman cos when you lose (and you will lose) you might lose it! At this rate, especially with Malopa and her ooompa lompas waddling about in the barn, Juliette might need Police protection lest a barn mate take an axe to her fat rumps out of frustration.

To all “Hanny must go campaigners” the dude is as remorseful as it is (whether perceived as genuine or not, and is it just me or do most women bashers always go down on their knees crying and begging afterwards?) the deed’s been done. We all err in different ways.

Ladies do you still think Africa is unfairly judgmental on women? Africa might be rigid, but not so much (though there are still many rivers to cross before we get to our Eldorado). With the huge backlash against Hanny, I guess that debate should be forever rested. There’s just a different bar used to judge man and woman, that’s all, but both sexes are equally tested. Confused? Don’t be !!!!
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by kobikwelu(m): 3:20pm On Sep 15, 2010
What more can i say after all that happened yesterday night.    TO ERR IS HUMAN AND TO FORGIVE IS DIVINE!!!

I have been watching Hanny since the incident and the guy has been very remorseful about the whole thing, meanwhile Code has been talking to him to lift up his spirit, but it does not seem to be working, he told Biggie in his emergency diary room session this morning that he is contemplating on leaving the game since he cannot forgive himself, he feels he has let his mum down seriously.    

In Africa especially, we see violence everyday (men beating their wives/girlfriend) this things happen, Hanny was just unfortunate that he could not hold his temper after staying that long in the barn and had to get physical for the entire public to point fingers at him, already in this show, anything you do, either negative or positive, you would be labelled because we Africans we pretend a lot. I stand to be corrected oooo i have never seen a man taken to jail here in Nigeria for hitting his wife, the highest thing i have seen happen is that the wife's people will come and threaten the man after which they all make peace.      

The whole Hanny's issue will definitely be exaggerated or blown out of proportion as it happened on international TV and since i have been watching the show, nobody has as much as shoved or pushed a fellow housemate. If only Code had stood up and held Hanny, we would have been singing a different tune this morning, because man to man, Hanny would have calmed down. Take for instance when Meryl carried the kitchen knife that she was going to stab Kaone, she was held back by Uti & Mwisho, why did they not leave her to do her thing since she came to the game as an individual?? but it did not stop there because Meryl was still insisting until a fellow female housemate Jen intervened and took her outside, looking at her fellow girl give her pep talk made her calm down completely, she even sang, because Jen made her to sing and she relaxed.

Yes, its a game but i still feel as humans we should protect ourselves, when you see an angry man going to attack a lady, as the only sane man there, the natural thing for Code to have done was to hold Hanny so it does not escalate, its not saying that he is Hanny's keeper or baby sitter. Behind all that his pep talk to Hanny and smiles, he feels guilty in a way for not being able to do anything yesterday night.

Lerato has said its going to be the toughest 4week for her in her own diary session and she would be very civil to Hanny, she would forgive but will not forget, if it happened outside the house, she would have been pressing charges by now!!!!      

In my opinion, i do not think anybody should be asked to leave based on what happened last night, yes sh^t happens, it would traumatise them more if any of them were asked to leave, Biggie should pardon them, maybe give them small punishment that would bring them both together in a way so that even when they leave the barn, they will leave as friends. But if any of them insist that the trauma is too much for them to handle and wants to leave then, they should carry their mosaic flag like Yacob and leave,  abi!!!! Chikena!!!!!! the show must gone on,  The most Confrontational, the most Controversial, the most Alluring        na im we don dey see now, thank God say them warn us before now      In DSTV office you will also see the posters of the housemates tagged The baddest, the loudest, and so on

@screendiva

by far the most objective writeup so far
with a lot of sense,

bigup ursef
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by Nobody: 3:32pm On Sep 15, 2010
last time i hit a woman was when i hit my younger one some years back. learnt a life time of lessons from that incident and I've been better off big time! never hit a woman, show restraint, when seriously angered take it easy, breathe in and out and think before you act etc,

So sad, Hanny was a sure nominee for a house return. now i guess it's looking like Sheila and Tatiana for the comebacks, abi?

@Rheinmetal: bone that thing (see below), people have spent years under worse conditions in prison. And additionally nobody's saying Hanny aint remorseful, but it's like court room and prison; agreed you're truly sorry for the crime but to teach you a life lesson and to deter others punishment must be meted out, MUST!

I really try not to judge these guys, I have no idea what it takes to spend 91 days in a gilded cocoon plotting, wheedling, dealing and scheming with ‘false friends and avowed enemies’.
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by jejelolatu(f): 3:33pm On Sep 15, 2010
Kx:

Not again.
Serves dat fatty bumbum right. She succeeded with yacob, cant do it again with hanny.
Ladies shud learn not to talk to men like they are talking to "cody females"

Like seriously? If a lady steps up to u and insults u , u tell her to bend over and whoop her behind. . . . lawda merrcyy! The kinda guys we hv in d world now, i fink i need me a gun- i knw berra than to raise ma feeble hands against a guy even in self defence.
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by rhymz(m): 3:33pm On Sep 15, 2010
kobikwelu:

@screendiva

by far the most objective writeup so far
with a lot of sense,

bigup ursef
, . . O boy I don miss sha. . .
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by akinsadeez(m): 3:42pm On Sep 15, 2010
@rheinmental,uti has had a spat wit a female.go n watch uti vs paloma (d fight of d fritters) while paloma was in d main house.
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by Rheinmetal(m): 3:52pm On Sep 15, 2010
^^ I'm aware of the Uti/Paloma Spat, but compared to his numerous tiffs, I think he was generally guarded on that one tongue

@trae_z,
I'm boning that thing, tho I'm not sure what you're on about, perhaps, because you are basing a lot of assumptions on two lines of my opinion. Pray tell, what is the comparison between prison conditions and BBA for a prize of 200kUSD?
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by 14(m): 3:53pm On Sep 15, 2010
ScreenDiva:

What more can i say after all that happened yesterday night. angry angry angry TO ERR IS HUMAN AND TO FORGIVE IS DIVINE!!!

I have been watching Hanny since the incident and the guy has been very remorseful about the whole thing, meanwhile Code has been talking to him to lift up his spirit, but it does not seem to be working, he told Biggie in his emergency diary room session this morning that he is contemplating on leaving the game since he cannot forgive himself, he feels he has let his mum down seriously. sad sad sad sad

[b]In Africa especially, we see violence everyday (men beating their wives/girlfriend) this things happen, Hanny was just unfortunate that he could not hold his temper after staying that long in the barn and had to get physical for the entire public to point fingers at him, already in this show, anything you do, either negative or positive, you would be labelled because we Africans we pretend a lot. I stand to be corrected oooo i have never seen a man taken to jail here in Nigeria for hitting his wife, the highest thing i have seen happen is that the wife's people will come and threaten the man after which they all make peace.  undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided[/b]The whole Hanny's issue will definitely be exaggerated or blown out of proportion as it happened on international TV and since i have been watching the show, nobody has as much as shoved or pushed a fellow housemate. If only Code had stood up and held Hanny, we would have been singing a different tune this morning, because man to man, Hanny would have calmed down. Take for instance when Meryl carried the kitchen knife that she was going to stab Kaone, she was held back by Uti & Mwisho, why did they not leave her to do her thing since she came to the game as an individual?? but it did not stop there because Meryl was still insisting until a fellow female housemate Jen intervened and took her outside, looking at her fellow girl give her pep talk made her calm down completely, she even sang, because Jen made her to sing and she relaxed. cool

Lerato has said its going to be the toughest 4week for her in her own diary session and she would be very civil to Hanny, she would forgive but will not forget, if it happened outside the house, she would have been pressing charges by now!!!! shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

In my opinion, i do not think anybody should be asked to leave based on what happened last night, yes sh^t happens, it would traumatise them more if any of them were asked to leave, Biggie should pardon them, maybe give them small punishment that would bring them both together in a way so that even when they leave the barn, they will leave as friends. But if any of them insist that the trauma is too much for them to handle and wants to leave then, they should carry their mosaic flag like Yacob and leave,  abi!!!! Chikena!!!!!! the show must gone on,  The most Confrontational, the most Controversial, the most Alluring shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked na im we don dey see now, thank God say them warn us before now grin grin grin grin grin In DSTV office you will also see the posters of the housemates tagged The baddest, the loudest, and so on,  tongue tongue tongue

Its a serious crime in South Africa. You get arrested for abusing a woman and the punishments are savior. a Woman can open a case against you if you beat her and you can be sentenced for 5 to 10 years for beating up a woman. That is why Lerato was saying she has never been beaten by a man in her entire life. She is wright, Men in SA know very that they are not supposed to be hitting up women. In SA a woman can hit you and you cannot hit her back. What we normally do when they start screaming at us, we just go out and leave them alone. Even Hannington knows that in SA its a serious crime. Since the show is being hosted in SA, Mnet might be in deep trouble if they don't do something about it, i can definately tell you that the Women's Rights Groups would be up in arms with Mnet. And Mnet would not want to be lebelled as promoting women abuse in the name of making a profit.
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by Nnekie(f): 4:09pm On Sep 15, 2010
Yes I am a female
No I don't approve of violence towards women or men
But lerato took things too too far. She intentionally provoked him sober or not. Sometimes the chick baffles me, she was being ridiculous with her argument. Everyone was visibly irritated with her. But as with any incident when men and women physically attack each other, which is what happened here cause she gave as good as hannington did. The man always goes down
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by Nobody: 4:13pm On Sep 15, 2010
@Rheinmetal: my point is that you're being sympathetic to them psychologically; 90 days in house Shii**t, but i'm saying that's very small fish to fry compared to what people face in prison, for longer periods in worse conditions and with "no gains".
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by Nnekie(f): 4:14pm On Sep 15, 2010
@ 1,2 pulease spare me the extra drama. I grew up in south Africa and the men there are violent against women. Full stop. A women gets abused and raped there every 3 seconds. Only recently is the law stepping up to convict, and in a lot of cases not as harshly as it should be. Southern Africa has a domestic voilence problem, note meryl, Jen, palm complaining of domestic violence in there homes - all southern African countries. It's endemic there
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by otumfour(m): 4:22pm On Sep 15, 2010
Nnekie:

Yes I am a female
No I don't approve of violence towards women or men
But lerato took things too too far. She intentionally provoked him sober or not. Sometimes the chick baffles me, she was being ridiculous with her argument. Everyone was visibly irritated with her. But as with any incident when men and women physically attack each other, which is what happened here cause she gave as good as hannington did. The man always goes down

WORD!!!!!!!!!

(1) (2) (3) ... (81) (82) (83) (84) (85) (86) (87) ... (179) (Reply)

Some Nigeria Movie Stars Profile / MTN Project Fame Season 9 Official Thread / Watch Nigerian Movies Online For Free

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 111
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.