Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,786 members, 7,875,957 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 05:08 AM

Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! - TV/Movies (82) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! (207988 Views)

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Amplified (The Official Thread of BBA 6) / Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (79) (80) (81) (82) (83) (84) (85) ... (179) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by stankayy(m): 10:15pm On Sep 14, 2010
guys can u pls give us all the lowdown of the fight. How did it started? Who provoked who? What caused the fight? Pls we need all the gists. Thanks.
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by 14(m): 10:17pm On Sep 14, 2010
HANNY IS A GONER, If Biggy leaves him in the barn, it would seem he is promoting women abuse. Hanny could not take the Verbal Argument and resorted to fight. Women will hit you with words and if you are not strong enough, you will loose it. Thats what happened to hannington.

She was just asking a question for crying out laud. Hannington did not want to hear Lerato's question. Was it so difficult to just answer her question.
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by Zizi(f): 10:22pm On Sep 14, 2010
Spot on Sheila!!! Code is a fool for not stopping Hanny!! Anywayz he's clueless and codeless!!!
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by ayusman16(m): 10:23pm On Sep 14, 2010
i woundnt blame baba code or paloma 4 acting d way they did. dis is game guys and they luk 4 adv 2 run one anoda down,
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by ecashxpert: 10:24pm On Sep 14, 2010
For what it is worth, Lerato shd also b held responsible for the events of 2day. Hanninghton did cross d line n shd b evicted. Code only tried to save his head o, he is a man who has a family waiting for him.  Abi una wnt mak hannington brk he head?
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by Nobody: 10:28pm On Sep 14, 2010
@ayusman at the end of the day they run themselves down, worse than hannni
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by ScreenDiva: 10:28pm On Sep 14, 2010
See Hannington justifying himself to Sheila, Sheila that cried in Jen's arms when she thought that Mwisho hit Meryl. Sheila just sat down and is listening to the trash.

''I did not hit a woman, i just shoved her back because she threw her drink at me, i am ashamed of how i carried myself in this situation, it wasn't even alcohol because i wasn't even drinking, i felt i had to defend myself, i know all these are crappy reasons, as much as you guys are hot tempered, i hope you will understand and not blow it out of proportion. i know you don't hit a woman but i am explaining the situation''.

Sheila roared,

''Why are you beating about the bush, if you want to apologise, apologise, what the Bleep is going on here, '' We are talking about what has happened here today, did you even hear what Paloma was saying?? I am even ashamed of Code because he could not even hold you, If that was me it would not end there if you had hit me'' You have no Fu^^^king idea what you have done!!!!!!! You lost yourself and became this animal for something as simple as MALARIA''

All these happened in their own presentation of the ''Economic effect of Malaria''

Hanny is seriously complaining that Sheila is making him feel bad, more than the way he is feeling.
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by Zizi(f): 10:29pm On Sep 14, 2010
Now Hanny & Sheila are arguing!!!! Enuff drama!!!!
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by 14(m): 10:29pm On Sep 14, 2010
I told you long time ago that the Entertainment would be @ the Barn, Mnet is smiling all the way to the bank. This is what they want

CODE on the other Hand was just sitting down. That guy should laos be sent home. What kind of man is he?
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by oyinmama(f): 10:31pm On Sep 14, 2010
Sheila's going at Hanny seriously and Code he's just a waste of space, and an even worse waste of semen than the Cricket, imagine him asking if he was Hanny's dad and talking nonsense about Hanny being a grown-a** man.

The more irritating thing is that Hanny's apology was so twisted, punctuating "i'm sorry" with " u know it takes a bigger man to apologise", he didnt even try at all
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by 14(m): 10:35pm On Sep 14, 2010
Dont play with the Barn, it will turn you into an Animal. But generally hannington is just violent, i saw him last year when he hit another lady, he must just accept that he has a problem with his temper.
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by Zizi(f): 10:37pm On Sep 14, 2010
Good advice from Sheila!!! Did not know she was that sensible!!
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by Ambber(f): 10:37pm On Sep 14, 2010
Sorry to say this, Sheila actually has more balls than code
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by 14(m): 10:38pm On Sep 14, 2010
I was so scared that Lerato was gonna hit Hannington with a bottle of wine, but she never did. It would be blood all over the place.
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by stankayy(m): 10:40pm On Sep 14, 2010
guys pls wat really caused d fight? Wat did Lerato say to Hannington? Guys pls n pls give details on went down.
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by lluciano: 10:40pm On Sep 14, 2010
Paloma Manda and her (still counting) 20 minutes of fame! Mpapa village. Code is a waste of space. Total waste of space. No matter what, even as a game, he should have held Hannington. Hannington will definitely leave 2moro! embarassed
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by 14(m): 10:42pm On Sep 14, 2010
I will never give CODE this $200K, the guy just proved to be a looser. Those women could not drag hannington on their own. The guy was just chillin there, sitting there without a problem. I was starting to like the guy, he just could not keep it cool to the end.
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by ScreenDiva: 10:44pm On Sep 14, 2010
See Hannington justifying himself to Sheila, Sheila that cried in Jen's arms when she thought that Mwisho hit Meryl. Sheila just sat down and is listening to the trash.

''I did not hit a woman, i just shoved her back because she threw her drink at me, i am ashamed of how i carried myself in this situation, it wasn't even alcohol because i wasn't even drinking, i felt i had to defend myself, i know all these are crappy reasons, as much as you guys are hot tempered, i hope you will understand and not blow it out of proportion. i know you don't hit a woman but i am explaining the situation''.

Sheila roared,

''Why are you beating about the bush, if you want to apologise, apologise, what the fu^k is going on here, '' We are talking about what has happened here today, did you even hear what Paloma was saying?? I am even ashamed of Code because he could not even hold you, If that was me it would not end there if you had hit me'' You have no Fu^^^king idea what you have done!!!!!!! You lost yourself and became this animal for something as simple as MALARIA''

All these happened in their own presentation of the ''Economic effect of Malaria''

Hanny is seriously complaining that Sheila is making him feel bad, more than the way he is feeling.

The housemates did their own presentation without any problem, see the peaceful barnmates now, they have resolved to violence because of ordinary presentation. ''Time to shine'' and be voted back into the house, everybody want to shine grin grin grin grin Even Tatiana do take cover for upstairs, she no come near her douche bag wey get maiguard mentality. grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by Ambber(f): 10:45pm On Sep 14, 2010
I now believe Paloma is 26. Thot she was 46 taking 20 off. Her elder sister can almost pass for her younger niece
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by kaypumpin2(m): 10:46pm On Sep 14, 2010
With people like Code,you do not need WMD in the world.
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by ScreenDiva: 10:47pm On Sep 14, 2010
Ambber:

Sorry to say this, Sheila actually has more balls than code

Yeah!!! i quite agree with you on that.

Now he is telling Hanny ''For every action, there is a reaction''
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by beeswax: 10:49pm On Sep 14, 2010
Tonite d only man in d barn is SHEILA full stop!
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by ayusman16(m): 10:52pm On Sep 14, 2010
i thnk lerato too has a razor blade mouth. first it was yacob they were running down and nw they'v stepped on d tiger's tail,
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by oyinmama(f): 10:53pm On Sep 14, 2010
LOL!!! See me see wahala with this 'waste of space' Code, does he really think Hanny is listening to him right now about how upset he is with Sheila for accusing him of doing nothing, yarning rubbish about " every action having a reaction" and "lets move from this situation to another station, "  WT***** lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by kbone(m): 10:56pm On Sep 14, 2010
saw d video, doesnt look good, hanny effed up, lerato bleeped with him tho, but i remember when the girls were running yacob down, twas worse than this and hanny did not step in despite the fact that he knew if he was in yacobs shoes he'll blow off, well too bad for them both, this is ultimately utis gain on the long run
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by Nobody: 10:59pm On Sep 14, 2010
ayusman16:

i thnk lerato too has a razor blade mouth. first it was yacob they were running down and nw they'v stepped on d tiger's tail,

Please lets not try to justify violence, Lerato talked with her mouth and Hanny has a mouth too, he should have either talked back or walked away, under no circumstances is it okay to hit a woman, except maybe she gives you a couple of punches 1st o, lol
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by ecashxpert: 11:02pm On Sep 14, 2010
Code is quoting Newton's 3rd law of motion. This guy is jst trying to justify his laziness. He is jst occupying space in dat barn without any weight. I'm beginning to think he is a as much a woman beater as Hanni.
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by kbone(m): 11:03pm On Sep 14, 2010
if u find yourself in an argument with a woman get out fast, cos the longer you stay, the more she tends to attract ur hand to her face, chikena.
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by lluciano: 11:09pm On Sep 14, 2010
^^^^^^Gbam!!! Chikena wink
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by lluciano: 11:11pm On Sep 14, 2010
On a more serious note. Smellington and Bombo need to leave the barn!! Both them bomboclats!
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by 14(m): 11:14pm On Sep 14, 2010
Now CODE needs attention, he is angry with Shiela, shilea just told him straight that he could not do any thing. The guy just seated there like a statue, now he needs an apology from Shiela for accusing him. If Hannington is leaving, so should CODE.
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by sssob: 11:15pm On Sep 14, 2010
please i missed the fight , plle can we get a video clip of it

(1) (2) (3) ... (79) (80) (81) (82) (83) (84) (85) ... (179) (Reply)

Some Nigeria Movie Stars Profile / MTN Project Fame Season 9 Official Thread / Watch Nigerian Movies Online For Free

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.