Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,182,139 members, 7,916,337 topics. Date: Friday, 09 August 2024 at 08:49 PM

Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! - TV/Movies (81) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! (210148 Views)

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Amplified (The Official Thread of BBA 6) / Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (78) (79) (80) (81) (82) (83) (84) ... (179) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by Nobody: 6:40pm On Sep 14, 2010
Truth is, it's time to terminate this Mwisho/Meryl thing by sending one of them to the barn. I pray for a Uti vs Mwisho or a Uti vs Munya showdown nextweek. This showdown will be the deciding factor in getting our final winner. Uti would have been another Kevin if not for his hot temper and tendency to use abusive language.
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by beeswax: 6:58pm On Sep 14, 2010
Depending on who is hoh by friday, I expect an uti/meryl/mwisho face off soon and we all know meryl will bounce so fast to d barn
Uti's temper really gets d best of him and dat unfortunatly is wat will affect his ratings, d guy is highly entertaining and fiercely loyal to his friends so its really sad to see dat no one has his back in d house. Its times like these I wish sheila was there for him
Its also blatantly clear that not only munya sees him as a threat but old man mwisho too
D only contenders I see from d barn are lerato and tatiana, not sure hannington has enough to face these contenders
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by ScreenDiva: 7:25pm On Sep 14, 2010
Yacob’s words – Jen is Africa’s sweetheart [/b]hmmmmmm we shall see come Sunday.

Between Jen and Meryl, I think Jen stands a higher chance of being [b]''The last woman standing''
if there is anything like that, after all this is not Gulder Ultimate search!!! And it is a pity too that Jen is put up against Munya but you never can tell, the little ''Miss Sunshine'' might just beat the self acclaimed ''Diamond Boy'' to his game. But I tell you if you put up a Jen with Meryl, she will beat Meryl hands down even without voting, did you see the voting bar when Meryl was up with Munya and Yacob? Her country Namibia did not even vote for her they have always been voting Munya soooo… undecided undecided undecided undecided… I really want Jen to be the last woman standing even if it means beating Munya which will really be a big deal.  sad sad sad

People may think Jen is soft spoken and does not need to shout to put her point across, but I have seen her argue with Sheila and Paloma and girlfriend was not soft about her point, she has guts, what some other housemates will not tell you to your face she will tell you even if she happens to be the youngest. She is a ''short fuse person'' (short tempered), straight forward and also knows how to play the game without jeopardising herself, even if it means crying for every evicted housemates both the ones she nominated and the ones she swapped, she will tell you ''its only a game'', Paloma saw all these that is why from time to time she tried to make Jen look bad in front of Africa. Paloma tried to play the game this time but na HYPOCRISY kill her game.

Paloma may not have nominated Jen but just like Nkenna did to Kevin last season, she gingered the barnmates to nominate Jen with her tales from the house, I listened carefully to the tales she fed the barnmates with and girlfriend was one sided with the whole Kaone/Jen story, I was more shocked with that of Jen because I thought they had made peace on Saturday Night and even hugged, they even group hugged with Meryl but Paloma really has an unforgiving heart, it reminded me of the whole René issue last season. angry angry angry angry angry angry

You needed to see her face when Jen was called up as a nominee for eviction this week, she also went ahead and told Lerato, ''Jen was really surprised ehhhh'' [/i]to which Lerato replied [i]''No she was not, she was expecting it’’ It was about time… and Paloma just laughed. She went ahead and told Lerato that Meryl was fake and Lerato replied ''Not the Meryl I know'' If I go out of the barn and find out that she back stabbed me then she is no longer the Meryl I know infact I will never refer to her as my friend!!! Chei Paloma knows how to join two friends head together. Lerato later advised her to call Jen one and one (after hearing repeated bitter tales about Jen) and resolve issues with her even if it was day 91 or 92 just do it so that you will be at peace, it could just be that the house was having an effect on her’’ (To think this was the same Paloma that hugged Jen and told her she loves her as a friend and a sister, it was obvious to all even Lerato that she was still bearing grudges and was not at peace with herself) I love it though when she was gisting them about Kaone/Meryl/Uti’s saga, they (Sheila & Lerato) knew that Paloma was being one-sided with her story and they did not even reply, they just kept looking at Paloma with an expression on their faces ''Till we hear the other side of the story'' so when she did not get the ''eeehhh this Uti self, this Meryl self always causing trouble'' [/i]so girlfriend kept mute. Talk about good friends watching each others back.  Each time Paloma brings out Uti this Uti that, Lerato would scream [i]''Uti oh!!! Uti I really miss him a lot to indirectly shut up Paloma. grin grin grin grin grin grin

When Biggie turned on the Barn Tv, on Sunday night, Kaone could be seen misbehaving again, Paloma was the only one that saw the whole thing as a comedy but when it dawned on her that she was the only one laughing at Kaone’s misbehaviour, she kept mute.
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by ScreenDiva: 7:28pm On Sep 14, 2010
The housemates are really having an important discussion about malaria. Its really good to see them discussing with one mind without fighting for a change.  cool cool cool cool cool Whoever knew Kaone would go back to being NORMAL. grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by montelik(m): 7:49pm On Sep 14, 2010
@ Screen diva. Nice write up. It seems you have taken over from Rheinmental wink. As regards Jen chances. Personally I think she can beat Munya. All the BBA revolution housemates are backing unanimously and campaigning for her seriously on facebook and twitter. Munya's usual reliable votes from S.A, Malawi, Bots are looking shaky all of a sudden. If only a majority of the others MNC countries back her, Munya might be gone. Personally as boring as she can be I like the way she has played d game and wouldn't mind if she won.

Paloma vindictiveness to Jen is not surprising, after all didn't she say she has issues with even her own sister. Lerato seems to be just like Uti, loyal to the very end.
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by ScreenDiva: 8:19pm On Sep 14, 2010
^^^^^^^Lol!!!!! who can take over from the baba himself (Rheinmetal). I guess its work that is keeping him from posting but when he does, then its onnnnnnnnnnnn, grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by ScreenDiva: 9:39pm On Sep 14, 2010
See fight for barn oooooo Hanny and Lerato oooooooo shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by ScreenDiva: 9:41pm On Sep 14, 2010
I think we are going to see our first expulsion from the BBA show,  na wa ooooo now Sheila is blaming Code for not holding Hanny. shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

I am still shocked ooooooo, after them go say Uti is very violent, na only mouth our homeboy gey ooooooooo shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

See Lerato is really bleeding in her gum, Hanny really punched her in the mouth, pushed and shoved her as if she is a fellow dude and said he does not give a bleep, after a long stay in the barn, na so him want to come end him journey. I am still shocked oooo. shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by 14(m): 9:45pm On Sep 14, 2010
hanni, its over. you dont hit a woman.
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by Zizi(f): 9:45pm On Sep 14, 2010
Guyz Lerato & Hanny almost fought This is serious!!! Hanny punched Lera on the mouth!!!
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by 14(m): 9:46pm On Sep 14, 2010
Miss paloma herself is taking charge as always.
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by 14(m): 9:48pm On Sep 14, 2010
HANNY is a goner, he is definately going. No doubt about that. You don't hit a woman.
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by beeswax: 9:49pm On Sep 14, 2010
How could hannington do this? He is a big fool!!! See lerato bleeding from her mouth, what's all this now
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by ScreenDiva: 9:49pm On Sep 14, 2010
Just war of words that Hanny could not handle, if he were to be the one in the main house, he would have murdered Kaone. See Lerato crying in Tatiana's arms. She is really hurt. I am still shocked. shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked Hanny that said he was not going to be violent this time around and no matter what he would never hit a woman, na wa ooooo Hanny is really trouble, his mum should be ashamed of him and Yacob go dey laugh them where him dey now,

And to think they wagered 100% for the first time,  shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by 14(m): 9:51pm On Sep 14, 2010
I told you that this barn thing is no good. Look what it has done to Hannington, all of a sudden the guy is loosing it.
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by oyinmama(f): 9:56pm On Sep 14, 2010
Yeeepaaaaaa!!! See Royal Rumble 2010 in the barn ooooo!!!!! Hannington vs Lerato, meeeeen, hitting a woman is just not on at all, kai, hanny has messed up big time, and Code is just there doing nothing? Biggie needs to step in NOW.

Lerato's crying that she wants to leave, o ga o, and now Mama Paloma has started sermonizing again,
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by 14(m): 9:57pm On Sep 14, 2010
Where is Hannington? He probably hanging himself right now, you dont hit a woman. It should have been a verbal argument. He could not take the verbal argument, then he uses force. As a man, no matter how angry you are, never lay your hand on a woman.
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by ScreenDiva: 9:58pm On Sep 14, 2010
Lerato is seriously crying that she has never been hit by a man and that she wants to leave but Chibesa and Tatiana is trying to calm her down and begging her not to quit because of Hannington, Mama Africa wanted to take charge nobody give am chance so they took Lerato upstairs.

I am really saddened by all this, i remember the first day when I.K was ushering them in , said ''Here comes trouble'' and Haninghton has really proved to be trouble, Man this is sh^t.

Now Code is trying to justify himself, i still fault him a little because he could have held Hanny being the 2nd guy in the house , but deep down e be like say the guy really like as them fight, He was telling Sheila, ''why should i hold Hanny, am i his father? ''
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by 14(m): 10:01pm On Sep 14, 2010
I have never been disapointed about this guy CODE. what kind of a man is he? Now Hanny is appologising
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by beeswax: 10:01pm On Sep 14, 2010
Code is a big I.d.I.o.t!!! Watching anoda man hit a woman and trying to justify it, stupid dreadlocked fool. As for hanni I am still in shock
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by 14(m): 10:04pm On Sep 14, 2010
What a drama @ the BARN,
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by Zizi(f): 10:04pm On Sep 14, 2010
Now Paloma is acting up!!!
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by dominique(f): 10:05pm On Sep 14, 2010
First mzamo, then Liziwe now lerato. Hanny just proved that he's a woman abuser, just squashed whatever chances he could have had to return to the house. Eish i've never seen lerato cry ever! now he's trying to apologise and he's crying too. Na wa o! Paloma should just STFU!!! arghhh!!! doesn't she know when to quit?
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by Ambber(f): 10:06pm On Sep 14, 2010
No favours. Biggie should do the right thing. That girl Lerato has been physically hurt. What kind of entertainment is this?
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by ecashxpert: 10:08pm On Sep 14, 2010
Can sm1 pls tell dat Paloma 2 kip quiet.
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by Nobody: 10:09pm On Sep 14, 2010
haaaaaannnnnnnniiiiiiiiiiiiii trouble, . paloma shut up!!!!!!!!,
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by Zizi(f): 10:09pm On Sep 14, 2010
Ohhhhhhh, PAloma shut ur big fat uglee mouth!!!!
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by 14(m): 10:09pm On Sep 14, 2010
Paloma is acting as always. Big Brother is calling Hannington, i guess he is leaving.
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by Ambber(f): 10:10pm On Sep 14, 2010
Hanny has evicted himself. He should leave
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by Nobody: 10:12pm On Sep 14, 2010
code has always been a fooool shit1 this shit1 that eishhhhhhh!!!!!
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by ScreenDiva: 10:14pm On Sep 14, 2010
See Hanny apologising

''I felt like i was being attacked, i have a temper problem, from last year, i will not use that as an excuse, the fact that i hit a friend,i feel very bad, we have been through a lot together in here, i am genuinely sorry for what i have done, you know i will never raise a hand on a woman, you may not believe this but in my country i am an advocator of women, actually, Big brother did not ask me to come and apologise i am just doing this on my own, Big brother actually asked me not to say anything, just to walk away, and anybody that i have offended, i am sorry, you do not have to forgive me now, you can forgive me in 10years time, i am telling you guys take it anyway you want to, it was in the heat of the moment, i could not control myself, (all this amidst sobbing)  cry cry cry cry cry crywhatever you have to say, say it now, i was the one that was wrong, you were not, i was the one that behaved badly not you please forgive me, i would like to hear from you Lerato please Paloma, its her i am talking to.''   cry cry cry cry cry cry

Paloma stood up and tells Hanny, not come come here and say sorry to only Lerato because exactly 1year ago her cousin was killed by a man so Hanny should apologise to all of them and not only to Lerato because he has offended all of them, She says this and storms off cursing and swearing at Hanny.

Hanny knelt down and started apologising again personally to the sobbing Lerato. cry cry cry cry cry cry cry

Biggie summons Hanny again to the Diary room.   sad sad sad sad sad sad sad

Paloma is still sparking in the bedroom what abuse is, it is mental, emotionally and physically, bla, bla, bla, 

(1) (2) (3) ... (78) (79) (80) (81) (82) (83) (84) ... (179) (Reply)

Some Nigeria Movie Stars Profile / MTN Project Fame Season 9 Official Thread / Watch Nigerian Movies Online For Free

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.