Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,176,125 members, 7,896,810 topics. Date: Sunday, 21 July 2024 at 10:19 PM

Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! - TV/Movies (78) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! (209132 Views)

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Amplified (The Official Thread of BBA 6) / Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (75) (76) (77) (78) (79) (80) (81) ... (179) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by tsquaure(f): 3:49pm On Sep 13, 2010
Pls UTI, put Munya Up . kaone is a small fish . we will fry later . As for me, i want sheila n lerato in . N i thought i will never say this,  but of all housemates my vote goes to Lerato.
Big Up Yourselves Nairalanders
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by kobikwelu(m): 3:59pm On Sep 13, 2010
for now, lerato is looking like the safest bet for the moola,

cos most people think she is a consensus candidate,

munya and uti just polarises the viewers , (uti cos a nigerian won the show last year)

as for voting people into the hause, my two wud be sheila and lerato/hanny
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by twinstaiye(m): 4:13pm On Sep 13, 2010
Going by South African Antecedents when it comes to Nigeria, most especially on Big brother, I wont want Lerato to win, but going by Lerato antecedents in this Big brother, she deserves my vote. I hate to admit this, but I want any of the early barn mates to win excluding Tatiana though. Having said all this, that is if Uti is not winning.
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by Ambber(f): 4:26pm On Sep 13, 2010
Uti with his loud mouth and loud attitude is so deserving of the money much more than any other person in the house.
My worry is just the defending title stuff. Emma cam close to winning too after Ricco. Please tell me how deserving were Ricco and Richard? Uti with all his warts still rate higher than the 2 Rics in my books. I will rather not vote than Vote Mwisho, Munya or male prostitute Hanny in Uti's place
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by mumagee(f): 4:49pm On Sep 13, 2010
where did all this uti winning or not winning coming from! hemm my people what happened to Niger never carry last! Uti has been the most disciplined amongst the men if you ask me, the most entertaining, controversial etc so if Niger carry world cup we go say emm leave Ghana go touch the cup small next year! where did this all come from? i smell a rat in this forum! i will vote Uti until the last day and not favour any other house mate over my own never shiooooo! see me see nairalanders oh i bow!.

so we go come contribute for who? abegabegabeg leave bad thing, monkey no fine but him mama like am so!! if Niger like come bba I million times I go vote Niger until the end wetin be this rubbish self.

Uti can win if we say so, afteralll the mufc guys no no say Mumuyam na suebge! why them still they root for the guy.
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by mumagee(f): 4:52pm On Sep 13, 2010
na we wan take our hand spoil the good thing way we don do angry cry
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by Dalby(m): 4:58pm On Sep 13, 2010
Bros na GOD go bless you cool cool cool
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by Dalby(m): 5:00pm On Sep 13, 2010
mumagee, UTI till the end grin grin grin
The only calculation na to vote UTI, nothing else
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by dehning(m): 5:26pm On Sep 13, 2010
None of the hsemates has been superb but Uti is by far d most entertaining loudmouth or not
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by akinsadeez(m): 5:51pm On Sep 13, 2010
@mumagee, uti d most disciplined man in dis bba season? Now dat is simply a joke. Hw can a man wit a broken water pipe 4 a mouth be regarded as disciplined. Someone who would read d bible at nite n wake up d next morning and cal a fellow man a cricket,waste of semen among odas. someone who cant control his temper. U mite say uti is fun, controversial and all dat n I totaly agree but 2 say dat he is d most disciplined is nothin but a joke. U mite not like him and he mite not be fun but code has been d most disciplined guy in dis season. I wld still support my homeboy sha. undecided
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by mumagee(f): 6:13pm On Sep 13, 2010
I no no say code even exist! Watch code and tartiana watch that space! How many girls throw themselves At code for you to come to that conclusion! Emm? Uti has gotten booty on platters of gold and wood yet e hold body abegabegabeg Uti for Niger period! I will make it happen!
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by allycat: 6:15pm On Sep 13, 2010
I may not be Jens fan but I think she is playing the most strategic game in the house. You dont have to fight and quarrel with anybody just because you dont belong to the same camp. Afterall the aim of the game is to get to the finals and then possibly win, and one way to do this is make sure you are not nominated. If not for that vindictive cow Paloma, she would have been ok. But Paloma wants to call the shots herself, she can play with Uti, give him back rubs,do his hair, match make him and Sheila,Jump Mwisho and call him for private conversations, but her minnions should just stick to her.
Big Up Jen
If I were voting this week I would vote for JEn afterall Mozambique has been a good ally and now is when we need all support. Dont be emotional and cut your nose to spite your face.
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by mumagee(f): 6:18pm On Sep 13, 2010
Uti never disrespected any of the girls! He never came out to diss any of them! Na Meryl, paloma, lerator, tartiana, sheila (his choice). Jen they pretend cos she for down fall yakata if to say her relationship is not alter bound
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by lawyerchap(m): 6:19pm On Sep 13, 2010
WTF is going on here? I leave for, well, like fifty pages, and i come back to find eveyone saying Uti cannot win?  I don't get it. Uti may be brash and loud mouthed and may grate on your very last nerve, but who do you look forward to seeing on your screen the most? Simple question folks, vote for your answer, and believe that he can win.
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by mumagee(f): 6:22pm On Sep 13, 2010
@lawyerchap!! Yeppy!! Where have you bn! We miss you plenty!
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by montelik(m): 6:26pm On Sep 13, 2010
There is at least one area related to discipline Uti is capable in. I believe Uti is d most disciplined when it comes to d ladies. In that department Uti stands out compared to

1). Munya d one who spits at pu**y, showers with unclothed women and cross dresses.  

2). Yacob d cheap shot champion, indecency expert and indecency convention attendee.

3). Hanni d playa and professional douche bag with d IQ of a maiguard (credit for that goes to Kobikwelu  wink)

4). Sammy d one who can't keep his hands to himself (remain small he would have moved on Hanni's mom, he already chatted up Juliet  grin)

5). k1 the bush man and psycho (no need for elaboration).

6). Mwisho d drunkard and d one poking Meryl.

7). Code d married father flirting with d nanny, Jen, who almost looks young enough to be his niece  grin)

Compared to this lot Uti's discipline when it come to d chicks is pretty exemplary. In fact with the manner in which he has kept it together in that department, its no wonder d gay rumors persist. grin grin grin
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by lawyerchap(m): 6:53pm On Sep 13, 2010
mumagee:

@lawyerchap!! Yeppy!! Where have you bn! We miss you plenty!

@mumagee: Na wa o. Na work no gree person see road o. But its been a rollicking ride reading up on the last fifty pages (though i watch religiously when i get home) and i got to know so many things i missed out on. You guys are doing great.
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by lindabon: 7:07pm On Sep 13, 2010
una no wan make uti win? who we wan make them win nah. ha. anyhow sha.
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by kobikwelu(m): 7:15pm On Sep 13, 2010
There is at least one area related to discipline Uti is capable in. I believe Uti is d most disciplined when it comes to d ladies. In that department Uti stands out compared to

1). Munya d one who spits at pu**y, showers with unclothed women and cross dresses.

2). Yacob d cheap shot champion, indecency expert and indecency convention attendee.

3). Hanni d playa and professional douche bag with d IQ of a maiguard (credit for that goes to Kobikwelu )

4). Sammy d one who can't keep his hands to himself (remain small he would have moved on Hanni's mom, he already chatted up Juliet )

5). k1 the bush man and psycho (no need for elaboration).

6). Mwisho d drunkard and d one poking Meryl.

7). Code d married father flirting with d nanny, Jen, who almost looks young enough to be his niece )

Compared to this lot Uti's discipline when it come to d chicks is pretty exemplary. In fact with the manner in which he has kept it together in that department, its no wonder d gay rumors persist.

THANK YOU !!! THANK YOU!!!! YOU ARE FAR TOO KIND cool cool cool cool
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by kobikwelu(m): 7:23pm On Sep 13, 2010
latest jist

paloma is jisting sheila and lerato about uti's "undying" love for sheila
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by akinsadeez(m): 7:34pm On Sep 13, 2010
uti's so cald discipline wit d ladies was only because of sheila. BTW, paloma has started matchmakin shuti in d barn again. see sheila blushing. (neva thot dat was possible) she said uti gets jealous wen he sees sheila wit guys. is she blind or is dis nt same uti who was always silent in d house weneva sheila was doin all her rubbish? dey r askn sheila wen to expect big brother baby. grin
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by Ambber(f): 7:35pm On Sep 13, 2010
Strategic Uti!mwah
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by madejibo: 7:36pm On Sep 13, 2010
Munya is dead
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by lawyerchap(m): 7:42pm On Sep 13, 2010
What killed Munya? Pls people, yarn, am stuck in the office.
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by montelik(m): 7:43pm On Sep 13, 2010
^^^ Uti put Munya up for possible eviction alongside Jen
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by Nobody: 7:45pm On Sep 13, 2010
uti for life!!!!!!
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by kaybently: 7:46pm On Sep 13, 2010
thank you baby you just made it very simple for us , mnc/ufc and some sadc would vote jen to send munya to the barn , finally finally
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by stankayy(m): 7:46pm On Sep 13, 2010
Uti has done the right and perfect thing strategically. Am very happy he didnt put up Kaone cos Kaone is a pawn that is needed in the finale to dismantle the MUFC/SADC Camp cos we all know Munya will always survive every eviction except he's up face to face with Uti. Am so happy with what Uti has done. Naija will obviously vote for Jen so that wont make us lose the necessary and important Mozambique vote hopefully in the finale. Guys its high time we start thinking and acting strategically for our boy to win the ultimate prize.
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by kaybently: 7:53pm On Sep 13, 2010
pls let be strategic in our voting by voting jen, mwisho and uti (MNC) have the following countries in their support nigeria, ghana ethiopia, uganda kenya tanzania angola plus Mozambique(jens country) if this countries support jen then munya would be on his way to the barn because he would only have 7 countries to himself while jen would have 8 votes pls lets vote jen
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by lawyerchap(m): 7:59pm On Sep 13, 2010
stankayy:

Uti has done the right and perfect thing strategically. Am very happy he didnt put up Kaone cos Kaone is a pawn that is needed in the finale to dismantle the MUFC/SADC Camp cos we all know Munya will always survive every eviction except he's up face to face with Uti. Am so happy with what Uti has done. [b]Naija will obviously vote for Jen so that wont make us lose the necessary and important Mozambique vote hopefully in the finale. [/b]Guys its high time we start thinking and acting strategically for our boy to win the ultimate prize.

Regarding the bold statement, how does Uti throwing Jen to the lions in the first place make Moz feel all warm and fuzzy towards us whether we vote for her or not? They will feel that putting her up against Munya  given his 'track record' denied her a fighting chance of surviving. They would have preferred if Kaone was up against Jen.  But i have to agree that it is is quite a good move but it could backfire if Jen is evicted and Moz considers that Uti sacrificed their girl and we could lose their vote. But who knows, Jen may pull a surprise and send Munya to the barn yet.

As for Kaone, hope he continues to act the fool until nominations come around next week.
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by akinsadeez(m): 8:04pm On Sep 13, 2010
ghana is not part of dose countries supporting MNC.
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by stankayy(m): 8:06pm On Sep 13, 2010
^^^ Guys you have to undestand that even if Munya get evicted which i strongly doubt, he will be voted back to the house. The guy has got machineries working for him and only Uti with the help of Naija machineries that can stop him. I honestly see Munya in the finals and thats why we need to start thinking ahead.

(1) (2) (3) ... (75) (76) (77) (78) (79) (80) (81) ... (179) (Reply)

Some Nigeria Movie Stars Profile / MTN Project Fame Season 9 Official Thread / Watch Nigerian Movies Online For Free

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.