Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,176,124 members, 7,896,808 topics. Date: Sunday, 21 July 2024 at 10:12 PM

Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! - TV/Movies (77) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! (209130 Views)

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Amplified (The Official Thread of BBA 6) / Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (74) (75) (76) (77) (78) (79) (80) ... (179) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by 14(m): 10:48am On Sep 13, 2010
Uti will replace himself with K1, Biggy might put up 4 house mates for eviction. That would be Munya, Uti, Meryl and Jen. Uti then replaces himself with K1, Biggy would want to see 2 housemates to leave this coming week. We are getting closer to the end, we have only 5 weeks to go. When are we gonna vote back the barn mates to the house if one pesron leaves to the barn.
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by dominique(f): 10:49am On Sep 13, 2010
Should uti save himself n put k1, i'll suggest we save da kricket for strategic purposes only. If he puts munya, we save jen. Whadyatink?
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by kaybently: 10:50am On Sep 13, 2010
munya 4

ka1 3

jen  5

mwisho  2

meryl     4

uti      6
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by v24m(f): 10:51am On Sep 13, 2010
lets look at this two ways depending on who switches.

1.uti puts munya and all the countries that voted uti and mwisho vote for jen then munya is out and there is no way in hell kaone will be backed up by sadc so 1 mnc will win.
2. if uti puts kaone lets try and save kanone so that sadc votes can be split between kaone, munya and meryl when the time comes either way God is on our side.
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by yimiton(f): 10:51am On Sep 13, 2010
I don't care who wins this game or the money as long as it's not Kaone or Uti.
Even though I'm a Nigerian, I'm embarassed by Uti's outbursts. He's very insulting and argues blindly. He doesn't argue with intelligence, (imagine him saying that sexuality and sex are the same and one thing) instead, he intimidates people by shouting them down with insults. I don't see him as a responsible person at all, he looks more like a Bini tout.

Note:
I'm from Edo state, so, I know just how they look.
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by dominique(f): 10:52am On Sep 13, 2010
The week munya decided to lay off uti in nominations, uti nominates him how ironic.
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by akinsadeez(m): 10:54am On Sep 13, 2010
uti would put up munya to face jen goin by his nominatns n dat is surely gudbye 4 sweet jen.
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by 14(m): 10:54am On Sep 13, 2010
Kaone is not a threat, any one in the house would like to go head to head with him. They know that he has burned his bridges and he is not a threat to them, He can stay in the house to the end and he would think people are loving him and that would not be the case. He is just there because he is not a threat, That is why he was never voted.
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by dominique(f): 10:57am On Sep 13, 2010
@v2m
i totally get your point and i've hinted in an earlier post. This week, we're voting wit our heads not our hearts.
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by montelik(m): 11:01am On Sep 13, 2010
Uti should put in munya to make this weeks vote interesting. If he swaps k1 it will be boring. Anyway I think jen is toast unless uti doesnt swap or puts in meryl.
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by Kx: 11:04am On Sep 13, 2010
Ik said 2 barnmates would rejoin the housemates in 3weeks time.
When that happens, does that signal the end of the show for the remaining barn mates?
Will they be home bound then knowing too well that they are out of contention for d $200k?

Wont that be a clear indication that Yacob was right after all?
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by kaybently: 11:14am On Sep 13, 2010
I THINK IT WOULD BE STRATEGIC FOR UTI TO PUT MUNYA WITH JEN SO THAT MNC/UFCAND A BIT OF SADC  WOULD SUPPORT JEN TO COMBAT AND SEND MUNYA TO THE TH BARN THAT MEANS

MOCAMBIQUE,,     (MNC/UFC SUPPORTING COUNTRIES),  NIGERIA GHANA ETHIOPIA UGANDA NAMIBIA TANZANIA KENYA  ANGOLA,  9 VOTES FOR JEN

ZIMBABWE   ,   (   MUFC / SADC  SUPPORTING COUNTRIES),   MALAWI  S.A   BOSTSWANA  ZAMBIA AND REST OF AFRICA BECAUSE OF POPULARITY,, 6 VOTES FOR MUNYA ANYWAY WHAT DO YOU GUYS THINK
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by Kx: 11:23am On Sep 13, 2010
It is just natural that Uti will replace himself with Munya.
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by dominique(f): 11:31am On Sep 13, 2010
OMFG!!! uti has totally exposed the barn secrets and he was 90% spot on. He said he believes that evicted hms are in the "other house", they have a say in the nominations (thats why they don't add up sometimes), atleast one of them will return later. Where he went wrong was when he said they will still be given the power to evict one of the housemates (heck! Who knows if thats also true). While he was going on an on, biggie announced that the storeroom is now open but he yelled 'abeg, abeg, abeg, is it because i'm exposing your secrets'. Had to go to commercials later.
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by lluciano: 11:39am On Sep 13, 2010
1,2:

Uti will replace himself with K1, Biggy might put up 4 house mates for eviction. That would be Munya, Uti, Meryl and Jen. Uti then replaces himself with K1, Biggy would want to see 2 housemates to leave this coming week. We are getting closer to the end, we have only 5 weeks to go. When are we gonna vote back the barn mates to the house if one pesron leaves to the barn.
@1,2, what you said makes sense. Ik said in 2 weeks at least 2 people will be sent back to the house.
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by v24m(f): 11:56am On Sep 13, 2010
If Ik said 2 housemates will be going back into the main house. That means 5 pple for finals and 3 pple to b evicted from the main house the way i see it.
1. If we remove Jen now that leaves Uti and Mwisho as the only contenders for Mnc, but if we bring in Hanni boy and Sheila in that decreases mnc's chances. So lets move Jen and bring in Hanni boy with Lerato. Since we still have 3 more eviction i for see mwisho going up against Uti in d future if they dont win hoh or Munya vs Uti. Either way Munya goes.
2. If kaone goes this week that leaves only Munya and Meryl for sadc, they put up Uti vs Munya or Mwisho vs Uti either way we have one mnc there. We have to choose between Sheila and Hanni boy for Mnc thats d only way we would win.
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by v24m(f): 12:14pm On Sep 13, 2010
[table]OMFG!!! uti has totally exposed the barn secrets and he was 90% spot on. He said he believes that evicted hms are in the "other house", they have a say in the nominations (thats why they don't add up sometimes), atleast one of them will return later. Where he went wrong was when he said they will still be given the power to evict one of the housemates (heck! Who knows if thats also true). While he was going on an on, biggie announced that the storeroom is now open but he yelled 'abeg, abeg, abeg, is it because i'm exposing your secrets'. Had to go to commercials later.[/table]

eissh who was he telling hope it wasnt the whole house , no expo abegg abegg Uti
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by honeric01(m): 12:17pm On Sep 13, 2010
yimiton:

I don't care who wins this game or the money as long as it's not Kaone or Uti.
Even though I'm a Nigerian, I'm embarassed by Uti's outbursts. He's very insulting and argues blindly. He doesn't argue with intelligence, (imagine him saying that sexuality and sex are the same and one thing) instead, he intimidates people by shouting them down with insults. I don't see him as a responsible person at all, he looks more like a Bini tout.

Note:
I'm from Edo state, so, I know just how they look.

Uti is not a bini boy, pour igbo dude, abi Bini don dey bear Uwachukwu?
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by Ambber(f): 12:22pm On Sep 13, 2010
is it possible for naija to win back2back? I can't find a worthy winner from this lot. Munya is a No No and Mwisho the drunk has not lived up to expectation. I really don't mind Jen taking the money but how?
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by kaybently: 12:37pm On Sep 13, 2010
kaone has been punished and asked to obey and respond to any request of the housemates, the official houseboy of the all star house for the next one week
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by BluMalam(m): 12:37pm On Sep 13, 2010
the plot thickens
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by eleshin(m): 12:50pm On Sep 13, 2010
1 tin is so sure uti canot win even doe i consider him d only winner in d hse.
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by beeswax: 12:54pm On Sep 13, 2010
Guys we all know uti will not win but even moreso dat mumu boy will never smell d cash. Watever happens we have to ensure any member of d MNC wins and like someone said even jen can win this and I won't mind
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by shalom1234: 1:28pm On Sep 13, 2010
Big Brother starts delivering the Housemates punishment by saying, "Housemates, you had a busy weekend, where to begin?"

The punishment from Big Brother was delivered as follows:

"Housemates, what is it exactly that you do not understand about the damage you cause to your microphones and transmitters?

Munya, on Friday you "twirled" your microphone until it broke! 12km with the pedometer before excerise tomorrow morning. Big Brother does not want your punishment to jeopordise your fellow Housemates' task performance.

Big Brother reminds Housemates to familiarise themselves with the House Rules.

Meryl and Uti; when a soccer player is tackled unfairly, the tackler gets a yellow card. However, if the player who was tackled reacts to the tackle he gets a red card. Threatening Kaone with bodily harm is a contravention of the House Rules. Paloma has left the House, so you two are going to wash the floors of the entire House today (Monday), excluding any carpeted areas.

This must be performed kneeling, and be completed before exercise tomorrow morning.

Kaone: During the last 72 hours, you have managed, without any assistance, to damage one transmitter, to break the Diary Room door, to remove a piece of the Diary Room curtain, to throw a beer bottle into the swimming pool, to spit in a fellow Housemate's drink, to remove food from a fellow Housemate without permission, and to falsely accuse Mwisho of pulling you into the pool for no apparent reason. This list of offences is by no means exhaustive.

Your behaviour has been irresponsible and offensive.

You are required to do whatever your fellow Housemates ask of you for the next seven days, without question. You will thank them for asking you to help, and you will give them detailed when you have completed whatever they ask you to do. In addition, you may not consume any alcohol at all, under any circumstances for seven days, commencing immediately.

Big Brother then signed off and thanked the Housemates for their co-operation. It wasn't long before the Housemates were deciding what they could Kaone to do.
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by shalom1234: 1:32pm On Sep 13, 2010
For only one person to have committed all these offence in one day, I think he deserves expulsion .

You can be sure that most hse mates won't pay him any attention because they don't want to have anything to do with him. So it's as good as not been punished at all.
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by beeswax: 1:41pm On Sep 13, 2010
Kaone is just yarning dust in d dairy room now, biggy is even advising him to see a pyshcologist but he insists he is ok
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by dehning(m): 1:51pm On Sep 13, 2010
It's quite possible for Uti to win,he is the strongest outside the SADC countries. If the game goes his way the SADC votes will be divided leaving him wit a free pass. Moreover 9ja defending the title is just going to sustain the interest of 9ja voters for BBA6
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by kobikwelu(m): 2:25pm On Sep 13, 2010
it kinda funny, how the self-righteous group have been decimated,

madam jen jumped ship a looooong time ago when she saw the writing on the wall

munya is always missing when his pals ala paloma and k1 mess them selves up (talk about taking cover).

sheila feels that jen is sucking up to uti (whot were u doin, when u were exchangin body fluids with hanny??) hence her nominating him.

uti is just playing a solo (smart) game, tank God sheila was removed, her absence really made him focus
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by dominique(f): 2:35pm On Sep 13, 2010
Lets be fair with ourselves, its not about naija winning twice but Uti is not deserving of the money, his attitude is a total put off. i wish we can come together and rally around hanny or jennifer in the finals. Lets not make this a one-sided show.
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by kbone(m): 2:51pm On Sep 13, 2010
dominique:

Lets be fair with ourselves, its not about naija winning twice but Uti is not deserving of the money, his attitude is a total put off. i wish we can come together and rally around hanny or jennifer in the finals. Lets not make this a one-sided show.

once munya is confirmed bygone i may no longer be rooting for uti oh, but surely some1 from mnc must get the cash
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by akinsadeez(m): 3:00pm On Sep 13, 2010
yes uti does nt really deserve it.his mouth is too full n it is always running.I wld av chosen hanny bt I hate his 'player' attitude. I remember when he told yacob dat big brother helped him get so many girls easily n dere was a time he was dating three gals at once. Jen is also not so innocent like I first thought. I thnk I wld want lerato to win d money. she seems mature enough nd a gud hsemate too.
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by Akainzo(m): 3:47pm On Sep 13, 2010
dominique:

I don't understand what you mean by Uti doesn't deserve the money? What was he supposed to be in the BB House to do, to play Jesus Christ? Even the Pharisees and Sadducees of that time didn't find or think Jesus Christ was worthy of the glory. The guy was brought in for entertainment and he had surely delivered on that - whenever the guy is MIA the House is a dead bore but once he is up and about, everyone is glued to his set.

So he has a bad mouth, that is his own way of dealing with the pressure in the house.

For me, Hanny is a no-no as much as Munya, I aint contributing towards rewarding a time spent playing with ladies and getting a feel up.
Jen: Cherise copy-cat time has passed, gal aint got too much than a beauty.

I will go for Uti any day. The bad bellus or seeming fact that he can't win is an assumption that should be jettisoned. Who says a Naija boy cant win twice. Who amongst you would accept not to be the Top graduate in his/her class simply because  his/her brother was the top gun the previous year? Would you?

The Naija boy has been composed and has used yabis as his own self defense mechanism. His other qualities are not wasted or naught just because of one flaw.

(1) (2) (3) ... (74) (75) (76) (77) (78) (79) (80) ... (179) (Reply)

Some Nigeria Movie Stars Profile / MTN Project Fame Season 9 Official Thread / Watch Nigerian Movies Online For Free

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.