Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,186,564 members, 7,929,805 topics. Date: Friday, 23 August 2024 at 11:42 PM

Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! - TV/Movies (74) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! (210810 Views)

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Amplified (The Official Thread of BBA 6) / Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (71) (72) (73) (74) (75) (76) (77) ... (179) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by mumagee(f): 1:05am On Sep 12, 2010
It all started with Mumuyam telling k1 to stand for himself after the first insut at meryl he came out to give k1 the ups to continue so where is the devil now nowhere near the heat. K1 is toast!
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by 14(m): 1:07am On Sep 12, 2010
df2006:

ohwwwwwww! smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley jen has succeeded in calming meryl down they are now singing together grin grin grin grin

Kaone could face expulsion from the house, some 1 might get injured or die in the house and all responsibility will lay with Mnet. The best thing they could do is to let him out, he is not doing much with regard to intertainment, then they wont loose much.
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by akinsadeez(m): 1:08am On Sep 12, 2010
paloma thru her mic advised big brother to 'call ka1 into d diary room now'. dat seems 2 be like d wisest thng any1 has said 2nite and sure enuf ka1 is cald in2 d diary room nd he has nt emerged or bn shwn sin ce den. its like d guy has bn told 2 sleep off his drunkeness in d diary room. jen has nw playd agony aunt/listening ear/advisor 2 meryl. d tables av realy turnd. dis time last wk it was meryl dat was listeng 2 jen bt nw its d oda way. abeg someone tell big broda 2 release ka1 so dat dis shw wil nt end.
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by naijagal(f): 1:10am On Sep 12, 2010
df2006:

now mwisho is taking credit and collecting smooching angry angry angry angry grin grin
b4? who else go collect credit & smooch, husband or husbands friend? grin
1,2:

Kaone could face expulsion from the house, some 1 might get injured or die in the house and all responsibility will lay with Mnet. The best thing they could do is to let him out, he is not doing much with regard to intertainment, then they wont loose much.
4get dat one, when mzamo manhandled itai and smashed d door last year was she expelled? she no reach finals?
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by Nobody: 1:10am On Sep 12, 2010
k1 is toast  CLASSIC  grin grin grin grin
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by 14(m): 1:10am On Sep 12, 2010
mumagee:

It all started with Mumuyam telling k1 to stand for himself after the first insut at meryl he came out to give k1 the ups to continue so where is the devil now nowhere near the heat. K1 is toast!

I saw it, He came there and encourage him to continue. These guys are so stupid, they dont read between the line. Munya knew what he was doing, just encouraging the guy so that he gets into trouble, which means minus one competition. Now he is busy sleeping.
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by akinsadeez(m): 1:14am On Sep 12, 2010
ka1 is hopelessly drunk.he is laughin at everytn, anytn nd nothn. mwisho was cald in2 d diary rum he has dragd ka1 upstairs 2 his bed. end of show.meanwhile munya has disapprd. I cnt find him anywhre.
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by 14(m): 1:14am On Sep 12, 2010
df2006:

k1 is toast  CLASSIC  grin grin grin grin

He is a goner, he is left with only 1 week. Uti is going to put him up i can confirm  that, come monday. maybe he knows that his days are numbered since Uti is head of house, He knows very well that next week he is up for eviction. then its cool to mess up now before he leaves.
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by Nobody: 1:15am On Sep 12, 2010
K1 is out of jail diary room
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by ScreenDiva: 1:19am On Sep 12, 2010
Kaone has just crossed the lined!!!!!!  angry angry angry angry angry angryRight now Meryl is so mad and she is seriously cursing Kaone, meanwhile Biggie has called Kaone into the diary room for the second time and she (Biggie)  is not letting him out anytime soon…. Meryl has carried a big kitchen knife to stab Kaone, she says he should not come out of the diary room but if he does he should sleep with one eye open. shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

''Have I f^cked your father that you call me a LovePeddler!!!!!
Did your father pay for this?? A child came out of here (raising her legs up and touching her p^^sy) A child that you will never have!!!!! Come out today I will show you.''

Uti and Mwisho kept on holding Meryl telling her it is not worth it, Jen has now come out to give her a pep talk meanwhile mama Paloma is still sitting in the kitchen area waiting to see what will happen.  sad sad sad sad sad sad

Jen to Meryl cool

''‘You want to scar him; you want to kill him and then what Is it worth it, Meryl kept on saying ‘Did I f^ck your father? He has just messed with the wrong babe.''

Before now, he has also irritated Uti, he even threw a bottle at Uti in  the kitchen, but Uti kept threatening him to put fear in him but trust the irritating Kaone, he kept on going and going  eiiishhhhhhh me I was really mad sha, I felt like putting my hand through the screen to slap him. But at about that time, Munya told him something ‘Hey man why are you digging your own grave’’

Uti to Meryl   cool cool cool

''Don’t allow anybody spoil your game for you, this was what ruined me in 2008 and what ruined you in your season. I have learnt my lesson, he is drunk, (Kaone) you do not take a drunk man serious, he is freaking out because he feels that you switched him and his strategy is ruined so he wants to spoil your game for you because he thinks that he is leaving tomorrow’’ Just imagine when Yacob freaked out when he thought we wanted to nominate him the following day.''

It seems she has calmed down now but Kaone is still in the diary room.

Big brother has just called Mwisho into the diary room to come and carry Kaone and take care of him, Kaone was just laughing carelessly, he tore one of Biggie’s curtain blind in the diary room, he says it’s for souvenir. Hmmmmmmmmmm alcoholllllllllll sad sad sad sad
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by Nobody: 1:23am On Sep 12, 2010
1,2:

He is a goner, he is left with only 1 week. Uti is going to put him up i can confirm  that, come monday. maybe he knows that his days are numbered since Uti is head of house, He knows very well that next week he is up for eviction. then its cool to mess up now before he leaves.

yeah quite agree, more like he felt meryl swapped him dis week and he has been carrying the grudge tru out the week, and spew forth his week long bile today. the joy i will have tmorro when i see his face when meryl calls out paloma,s name, and the ecstasy that we,ll all have tru out next week with him carrying some more bile before he is finally evicted.  grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by montelik(m): 1:24am On Sep 12, 2010
But seriously throwing a bottle at someone. Did k1 & meryl really do that. They better keep k1 in diary room until he is sober to avoid trouble cos u never know.
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by kaybently: 1:24am On Sep 12, 2010
kaone has gone haywire biggie had to  call him up for an emergency diary session
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by akinsadeez(m): 1:26am On Sep 12, 2010
is anyone really watchn dis?.kaone is sittin in d diary room sayn rubbish. i wish someone would show him dis tape wen he is sober.d guy is behavn like a real craze man. simply extraordinary.
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by ScreenDiva: 1:31am On Sep 12, 2010
Kaone went into the diary room once again but uninvited this time, he calls out to Biggie.

''Big brother please what should I do, Mwisho is trying to kill me, I left my meat on the fire when u called me into the dairy room and I come back now my meat is nowhere,  you know Biggie, I did not eat meat on Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday and now I want to prepare some for myself in case i am leaving tomorrow because i want to recuperate before i leave tomorrow, so that i will regain the lost flesh, they have eaten it, they want to kill me, Mwisho you sent to take care of me wants to kill me…. Big brother are u there (No response) Biggie I know you are there, you are seeing me but you do not want to respond to me, if I were one of those people that you like now you will respond. O.k oo I am leaving the diary room'' (As if na Biggie ask am to come in)  Such a nuisance…. angry angry angry angry angry angry angry

Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by stankayy(m): 1:31am On Sep 12, 2010
Kaone has spoilt the diary room door. They really need to take this guy out of d house dis nite or he will cause more damage. Am also scared for his life cos its seems Meryl's threat of stabbing him while sleeping isnt a joke.
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by montelik(m): 1:36am On Sep 12, 2010
Is it not ganja that k1 has smoked that is causing to act like this. BB is being irresponsible letting back into the house after carried aknife to threating him
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by naijagal(f): 1:37am On Sep 12, 2010
montelik:

But seriously throwing a bottle at someone. Did k1 & meryl really do that. They better keep k1 in diary room until he is sober to avoid trouble cos u never know.
meryl flung the frying pan with glass cover off d stove out of anger cos k1 took part of the meat she was cooking, k1 threw a bottle at uti while he was trying to clean d mess
dis k1 has gone crazy tonite, now its mwisho he wants to fight with saying they want to kill him. na wa
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by akinsadeez(m): 1:44am On Sep 12, 2010
@ montelik I agree wit u. it seems like some amount of weed was mixd wit his alcohol cuz I dnt thnk ordinary alcohol can make someone go so crazy. d same drinks he has been takn since d beginnin of d show.why has it affectd him diferently 2dy?
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by montelik(m): 1:46am On Sep 12, 2010
My phone is messing up. BB should not let k1 back in until he is sober, he has clearly lost it. How can they let a drunk violent person back into the same space with someone who visually threatened that person with a knife. That is irresponsible, is mwisho super man to prevent a situation
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by lluciano: 1:49am On Sep 12, 2010
I don't think K1 is drunk. I think this is all an act. I pray Meryl is fast asleep cuz this might really turn ugly. Could someone please throw this fetish rural rubbish off this show, Please!!! angry
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by kaybently: 1:51am On Sep 12, 2010
kaone needs deliverance, he just got into the diary room with mwish to have another drunk disscussion with biggie
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by akinsadeez(m): 1:58am On Sep 12, 2010
both mwisho nd kaone in d diary room. DIS IS D DIARY SESSION OF D DRUNK MEN. mwisho has carried kaone's bed into d diary room. dere wil b unlimited drunk diary session 2nite. Btw I dnt thnk kaone is actin, he is really drunk n mwisho again gave him anoda bottle to top his drunkeness.
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by naijagal(f): 2:00am On Sep 12, 2010
mwisho has taken k1's mattress to d dairy room, best idea really and d silly boy is still drinking beers sad
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by montelik(m): 2:04am On Sep 12, 2010
If BB has sense they better call in meryl and talk to her. They should not take chances. If it is by force that k1 sleep in the room tonight they better talk to everyone to avoid kasala. D guy is high and could provoke a dangerous situation.
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by kaybently: 2:11am On Sep 12, 2010
now i think kaone is just putting up a show hes beginning to act way to abnormal cos he thinks he might be up for eviction
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by akinsadeez(m): 2:18am On Sep 12, 2010
it seems everytn wil end well nw.kaone has made himself comfortable in d diary room n d oda hsemates r also sleepin. time 4 me too 2 go n sleep. catch ya'll at evictn time later 2day. grin
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by montelik(m): 2:19am On Sep 12, 2010
Thank god bb used their brain. When things have reached d level of throwing bottles and carrying knives, not to mention pple have been drinking and one hm is hopelessly high, its better to be safe than sorry.
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by Nobody: 5:21am On Sep 12, 2010
What a night of drama. The possible eviction of Paloma today will mean the end of the borite camp. Jen is quite aware of that and that's why she has been sucking up to uti.
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by lindabon: 8:59am On Sep 12, 2010
why are the videos for all these actions not on the bba site,except the one where uti was threating to pour hot oil on k1. see all these actions ohh; bottle smashing, frying pan throwing,LovePeddler calling and curses, dem no see them put for thier bba site, na the one wey uti dy hala na im they rush go put for dem website, not even showing videos of wetin bring about the whole misunderstanding. biggie no lemme curse u like meryl.make una kukuma respect una sef post the video jor!

Paloma, abeg abeg abeg do begin dy go house . barn no good for u. she go go dier now go spoil their spirit with all this holy holy ambassador of africa talk talk. anyway, i trust lerato, shiela and tatiana to fustrate her life weneva she starts misbehaving. no wahala, do come enter barn today. Kaone u no nahhhh! next week na u b next.
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by Nobody: 10:18am On Sep 12, 2010
Does anyone know where I can watch it on the Internet I live in England !!! My mum sed it was popular in Nigeria when she went in July/august. Would it b around in the December period
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by lindabon: 11:32am On Sep 12, 2010
i dont know if they have online streaming (haven't found one yet), but you can catch videos of current activities in the house, as well as news,votes, photos and all on the bba website, http://bigbrotherafrica.dstv.com/.

(1) (2) (3) ... (71) (72) (73) (74) (75) (76) (77) ... (179) (Reply)

Some Nigeria Movie Stars Profile / MTN Project Fame Season 9 Official Thread / Watch Nigerian Movies Online For Free

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.