Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,176,154 members, 7,896,908 topics. Date: Monday, 22 July 2024 at 02:19 AM

Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! - TV/Movies (73) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! (209147 Views)

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Amplified (The Official Thread of BBA 6) / Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (70) (71) (72) (73) (74) (75) (76) ... (179) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by Migines(m): 2:01pm On Sep 11, 2010
I waz begining 2 think i waz d only one perceiving paranoia.
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by bxg(m): 4:17pm On Sep 11, 2010
am i d only one who tinks meryl and mwishows relantionship is shallow and borin they dnt talk abt anytin reasnable all dey talk abt is sex
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by kobikwelu(m): 4:34pm On Sep 11, 2010
^^^^^

its not their fault, they are locked up in a small space
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by akinsadeez(m): 5:11pm On Sep 11, 2010
yes.both mwisho to never av anythn constructive to talk about.its always abt sex n mwisho particularly seems to knw nothn else dan 2 hint abt sex 2 meryl n she also seems 2 like it.birds of a feather.
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by beeswax: 7:06pm On Sep 11, 2010
Pls is anyone watching em dress for tonites party? The guys r all dressed like prostitutes and d gals are their pimps!!! Hilarious
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by Ambber(f): 8:04pm On Sep 11, 2010
Mwisho is the prettiest 'girl'. His daughter must be great looking
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by naijagal(f): 8:48pm On Sep 11, 2010
what in the world is going on in bba house? the guys r dressed like cheap hoes and d girls r pimps?
cant stop laffing here, i give it to the guys they look HAWT grin grin grin
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by eleshin(m): 10:22pm On Sep 11, 2010
kaone is d hottest,his/her slim stature playd a big role.
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by kaypumpin2(m): 10:41pm On Sep 11, 2010
Paloma. . . . . . undecided pzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzbt.Snoring sound.

Yeah you know you are going tommorow and nothing will change that.Duh
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by Nobody: 11:39pm On Sep 11, 2010
wetin kaone don tell merryl ooo!! uti wan brush am oooo!!!!
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by 14(m): 11:42pm On Sep 11, 2010
Paloma's got to bounce, she is the biggest snake in the house. Uti cuaght her right handed laughing with Kaone about what he said to Meryl. Now she is dissagreeing that she was laughing with kaone. But it does not matter she is walking tomorrow, and Kaone is following her next week. Uti is definately going to put him in.
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by kaypumpin2(m): 11:43pm On Sep 11, 2010
^^^^

Called her a b.i.t.c.h. . . . Uti also had it in for him and wants to use the opportunity.Kaone is definately so drunk and misbehaving.
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by kaypumpin2(m): 11:45pm On Sep 11, 2010
Who the hell is this Paloma and why does she take every opportunity to sermonise and give senseless,aimless speech?
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by montelik(m): 11:46pm On Sep 11, 2010
I believe he insulted her and her pikin.  sad. I wonder why is her new husband Mwisho isn't taking as seriously as Uti. They have all had a little too much to drink and are behaving like idiots. BB needs to restore order or it could get out of hand.
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by stankayy(m): 11:47pm On Sep 11, 2010
Where does this irritating Kaone comes from? This guy is losing it and shouldnt be in that house. Meanwhile Paloma keeps showing how fake she is and confirms to everyone that she has always been a hypocrite. I so much love Uti for standing up to her and telling her off.
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by kaypumpin2(m): 12:00am On Sep 12, 2010
Do they do patience-test for these inmates?I would personally have skinned and maimed Kaone tonight,dude is such an irritant.
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by montelik(m): 12:20am On Sep 12, 2010
Uti almost skinned him. But seriously as annoying as k1 was uti should have kept his cool better. Its time like today you see d value of real friends (e.g sheila) who help prevent from doing any how.
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by naijagal(f): 12:26am On Sep 12, 2010
my good lord kaone has lost it shocked shocked shocked meryl just flung a hot pan off d cooker cos of his irritatin behaviour, uti had to drag her away to the bathroom b4 it got too ugly
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by Nobody: 12:33am On Sep 12, 2010
kai mwisho is setting himself up for a fall, his nonchalance will be misconstrued for weakness, that is if it is not, the guy is just too unconcern, you have to hold your part time girlfriend,s back, at least
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by montelik(m): 12:35am On Sep 12, 2010
Please keep updating. PHCN has struck at my end.
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by akinsadeez(m): 12:37am On Sep 12, 2010
Are u guys watchn kaone's demonstratn 2nite.D guy don hiiiiiiiiiiiigh. He doesnt even no wat he is doin.As meryl dey vex d guy just kept laughing. But seriously why is dat it was uti who took exceptn to wat ka1 said.Even mwisho who is d supposed husband doesnt seem 2 care or give a f. Chei meryl just smashed a beer bottle on d floor beside ka1. I thot she was actualy gonna smash d bottle on ka1's head. Nw ka1 has thrwn anoda bottle at uti. Uti to ka1:'if i dnt kill u physicaly I wil kill ur spirit. u threw glass at me u small rat. 2nite sleep wit 1 eye open. nw its on'. all dese hsemates seem 2 av gone crazy again 2nite xcpt jen.
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by Nobody: 12:43am On Sep 12, 2010
this big brother people dey write another thing for their website o!! now na uti dey threaten kaone, dem no write how kaone throw bottle at uti o!!!
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by montelik(m): 12:46am On Sep 12, 2010
This is getting serious. BB better warn them before we have a situation. Keep updating please.
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by Nobody: 12:49am On Sep 12, 2010
at least mwisho don dey do im work.  he is holding down meryl, while she pours abuses at kaone omo! see curses wey my ears hear today, i gat to wash am with omo before i sleep tonight.
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by akinsadeez(m): 12:50am On Sep 12, 2010
meryl too has nw gone off d rails. SHE JUST PUT A CURSE ON KA1 THAT HE WILL NEVER HAVE A CHILD. she is realy cursn nd uti n mwisho r tryn to hold her back but she continues cursn d absent ka1 sayn he wil regret his statement.
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by allycat: 12:52am On Sep 12, 2010
Please did anybody catch the conversation between Mwisho and Paloma?? I just caught the tail end when she was pushing her boobi into his chest and talking rubish about respecting him. Sounded like she was toasting sha.
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by naijagal(f): 12:56am On Sep 12, 2010
its crazy up in dat house, i applaud uti for standing up for meryl while mwisho was nowhere to be found
ole boy meryl curse d rural boy say him no go ever born pikin shocked uti and mwisho jumped in that point telling her thats not necessary
now jen is talking sense and also trying to calm meryl down outside
thankfully kaone has been rounded up by biggy to the dairy room where hopefully he will remain for the night
drama drama drama
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by Nobody: 12:56am On Sep 12, 2010
kai! this jen na real matured girl o! she,s talking some sense into mery,l much more than that mama africa, she,s really sound.
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by montelik(m): 12:57am On Sep 12, 2010
I expect some serious punishments to come. The no violence rule needs to be taken more seriously. When one combines threats with violent actions, d line has been crossed in my opinion. They all need a reminder. I hope uti has gathered himself.
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by Nobody: 1:00am On Sep 12, 2010
ohwwwwwww! smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley jen has succeeded in calming meryl down they are now singing together grin grin grin grin
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by Nobody: 1:02am On Sep 12, 2010
now mwisho is taking credit and collecting smooching angry angry angry angry grin grin
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by montelik(m): 1:04am On Sep 12, 2010
Phcn why me? See all d action I don miss. So mwisho finally showed face, lazy husband, lol

(1) (2) (3) ... (70) (71) (72) (73) (74) (75) (76) ... (179) (Reply)

Some Nigeria Movie Stars Profile / MTN Project Fame Season 9 Official Thread / Watch Nigerian Movies Online For Free

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.