Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,176,154 members, 7,896,908 topics. Date: Monday, 22 July 2024 at 02:18 AM

Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! - TV/Movies (72) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! (209145 Views)

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Amplified (The Official Thread of BBA 6) / Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (69) (70) (71) (72) (73) (74) (75) ... (179) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by GTay(m): 9:33am On Sep 10, 2010
Now this has got to be the craziest Head of House ask to date. Its unbelievable, does BB want to kill these Hms?  cheesy

The housemates will line up in a semi-circle and will be cling-wrapped up (now to be honest they were wrapped up like luggages in murtala mohammed airport) from neck down to their feet. The first housemate (caterpillar) to break out of their wrapping suit and fly (meaning jump) out of the semi-circle (now a butterfly) will be the HOH for next week.

Now while being wrapped, Some housemates complained of difficulty in breathing (Paloma/Jen) while some others requested for water (Kaone). Their requests were simply ignored by the masked men who came to tie them up.
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by GTay(m): 9:36am On Sep 10, 2010
And [b]UTI [/b]becomes the Head of House for Next week grin

He was the first butterfly to develop and break out of the semi-circle, lol some HMs remain tied up they didnt even make a move shocked
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by GTay(m): 9:41am On Sep 10, 2010
Munya is not too impressed with the task and repeatedly shouts:
This task is bullsh*t big brother, can you hear me?

Meanwhile UTI who now feels like a superhero tries to simulate how easy it was for him to get out of the caterpillar suit! by wriggling side by side!
Jen tries to snuggle up to him after his victory but he jokingly shouts "Anyone who tries to kiss*a*s*s , I will Killlllllllllllllllll you!"
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by GTay(m): 10:04am On Sep 10, 2010
Paloma is visibly sad after the task and is currently lying down on the couch. She hasn't even said a word. The question is, is she saddened by the outcome of the results (UTI's victory)? or is she disappointed because she barely moved a muscle after being wrapped up  tongue
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by GTay(m): 10:07am On Sep 10, 2010
Kaone believes UTI had some special treatment and wasnt wrapped up fully. "Its because you threatened them. You were saying you were claustrophobic!"

UTI responds by saying he was the most wrapped but he contracted his muscles,

UTI: Me,  i prayed for divine wisdom and God said tense your muscles my child! cheesy

UTI: Sheila, i did this for you baby. I love you! He then carries the task instruction manual in his hand and blows a kiss!
UTI: From now on, my name is no longer UTI, my name is IGWEEEEE!
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by GTay(m): 10:11am On Sep 10, 2010
The Barnmates now commence their task presentation for the week! Hmm

Official statement: Sheila is a very bad actor. I'm impressed by Code's acting! Lerotica is the voice behind the narration. While Tatiana does a good job playing Sheilas daughter! Hannington nails his gangster role!  cool
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by GTay(m): 10:18am On Sep 10, 2010
Chei see Tatiana chewing Code's lips, doesn't she know this is just acting grin. Mrs. Code will be paranoid back in Malawi angry
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by Ambber(f): 10:25am On Sep 10, 2010
Big ups Uti, now we need mwisho vs Munya
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by shalom1234: 10:32am On Sep 10, 2010
Welcome back GTAY

If Paloma had a gun she would shoot Uti, she just sat there with this murderous look on her face while Uti went on and on abt his victory. She just couldn't pretend to be happy, she was the first to attack him about how loose his wrap was which gave him an undue advantage over others.

Did you guys hear Uti calling out to Sheila? "Sheila this is for you, Sheila I love you"

I hope Sheila was watching from the barn cos that will just raise her hope unnecessarily.
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by chelseabmw(m): 10:42am On Sep 10, 2010
Am happy for uti
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by akinsadeez(m): 10:45am On Sep 10, 2010
@gtay tartiana was definately NOT chewing code's lips.they even barely kissed. it was in d earlier scene wit hannington dat she really kissed hanny n seemd 2 enjoy it.
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by GTay(m): 10:50am On Sep 10, 2010
@ Shalom thanks, yeah i heard the i love you from UTI oh  shocked
@ Akin, maybe we're watching two different shows eh  tongue that was some kissing!

At the Barn

BB:
This is Big Brother, please gather in the lounge!
Theater and Acting are not as easy as they look and you were aware of this!
Falcons last flight, the direction was more than adequate and the performances were suitably old fashioned as it should!
But that was the intention and the production was cool leaning toward hot, to paraphrase from Jay-Z, you packed heat more than an oven door!

Congratulations you have nailed the task. there will be a little something for you later in the diary room!  cheesy
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by 14(m): 10:52am On Sep 10, 2010
The Barn mates really made my day, they are bunch of talented people. I guess we are seeing the real people in the barn, they are being themselves. The real House, there is lots of acting and pretending, hence i would like to see all the house mates in the barn at a later stage, then we will see their true colours. SAMMY and YACOB could not stand it, that is why they left, maybe they were the real actors inthe house.
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by naijagal(f): 10:56am On Sep 10, 2010
the look on palomas face was hilarious, if eyes could kill mama p's eyes would have incinerated our boy grin
all i can say is UTI should big up himself jare kiss i know he overdid d victory celebration but watever, MUFC wan die now cos our boy survives another week
they should leave his life to be abeg abeg abeg grin grin grin

cant believe the barnmates won, their acting was so poor tongue as far as i was concerned
guess biggy doesnt want them depressed this week so decided to pass em
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by montelik(m): 11:13am On Sep 10, 2010
Big up Uti. So what he over did the celebration, that house has been boring and without drama for the whole week, just watching his reaction was massive entertainment. Abeg abeg abeg, anybody who is offended by it should "go die". At least with Uti as head of house I know he will provide more drama than Mwisho's new wife (Meryl) did during her tenure. It was interesting listening to his dedication to Sheila. Thank god they didn't see it in the barn. Hanni's head might have exploded (from frustration) and Tatiana and Lerato would have teased Sheila non-stop about it. So that's 3 times straight MNC have won head of house. As for K1 and Paloma who know they are in trouble and can't stop moaning and bitching, they can go hug a transformer.
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by itsolajide: 12:19pm On Sep 10, 2010
Mid Night Crew all d way - K1 / Jane / Munya one of u must bounce next week,
UTI now IGWEEE,
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by stankayy(m): 12:44pm On Sep 10, 2010
Congrats to Naija boi. It was fun watching him while celebrating his victory. And how i wished Sheila heard Uti dedicating his victory to her, that would have encouraged her to declare her feelings to Uti through big brother. And Uti has asked the housemates to refer to him as President Uti during his reign, Lol. All hail the President.
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by dominique(f): 2:00pm On Sep 10, 2010
For those that watched the HoH task, did uti really cheat? Good for him tho'. I don't see k1 escaping nominations on monday (possibly k1 vs munya).
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by shalom1234: 2:59pm On Sep 10, 2010
I wouldn't say he cheated because they all had no say in the way they were bound/wrapped. What I think worked in his favour was the fact that apart from being the last HM to be bound, the guys doing the binding/wrapping had to be a bit more careful because of the injury on his arm.

He actually made a case for himself asking for the affected part to be bandaged before he was wrapped. They left him, got others wrapped and moved them like egyptian mumies, some claiming they couldn't breathe, K1 asking for water to be poured on his head etc.

Paloma's size worked against her, while she was still fully wrapped up thinking of where to start from, Uti was already out of his wrap and running towards the line.

Rather than concentrate on freeing herself, she was attacking Uti claiming he wasn't tightly wrapped up. Infact it took the intervention of about 3 HMs to unwrap Paloma. Na wa for her sha.

Na here my eyes see reach.
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by beeswax: 3:24pm On Sep 10, 2010
I watched it and uti did not cheat, infact he kept on complaining that d guys were over wrappin him more than the other housemates. The least wrapped housemate was munya and he almost made it over d finishing line but uti beat him to it in very good time, mwisho came in 3rd
Congrats to naija boi and all his haters can go and HANG! Let him enjoy his victory in his own way, @ least everyone knows he is very loud b4 so this coming week will b very interesting
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by bxg(m): 3:36pm On Sep 10, 2010
uti is 1 funny guy grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

After winning the HoH Task, Uti creates laws, which his minions will need to abide by.

Munya was the first to concede that with Uti at the helm, the Housemates would not have it easy. "We are in trouble. We will not hear the end of this," he said, as Uti walked in front of the gathered Housemates, telling them exactly what he expected from them when he becomes Head of House next week.

Uti told his fellow Housemates to ululate when he wakes up every morning, as well as when he finishes reading any Task Brief or announcement. He told them if they do not do as he says, he will switch them without a problem.

He went on to lay down the law for his regime, which he calls "Jabajantis."

Uti's Head of House Rules:

1. Thou shall not mess with the President(Uti).
2. Thou shall listen to the Vice President.
3. (For the ladies)If the President asks for a massage, you will not complain. You will give that massage and make it sensual.
4. For every meal cooked in the house, you shall cook a portion for the President and Vice President.
5. If you ignore me when i talk, it's on. I will pull your trousers down and embarrass you.
6. All of us are equal, but some people are more equal than others.
7. If one dreadlock strand is loose and no one wants to twist it, its on!

Once he had laid down the law, while the Housemates played along, offering to light his cigarette and offering him a massage, Uti told them to save themselves by kissing his bottom.

He bent over and Meryl came forward and touched his behind with her glass. "You are safe, just for touching my nyash," he said.
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by beeswax: 4:07pm On Sep 10, 2010
Uti to Kaone " you r not ugly, u r just handsome challenged" LMAO!!!!!!
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by akinsadeez(m): 4:20pm On Sep 10, 2010
sometimes I swear uti is a comedian. 'some people r more equal dan others'. he made it sound like animal farm or big brother farm in this case.
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by Migines(m): 4:36pm On Sep 10, 2010
y'all just gotta love this guy>no homo< he iz the "fun" in "dysfunctional". as persistent as hiz sometyms annoying sense of humour iz, hiz still the funniest hws mate in d bigbrother hws eva. . . . . . . . . .ummm Yacob hiz another guy id love to publish hiz quotes tho

my favrites

''Sheila, i like you, you are very sexy, especially with your make up on like the first day we all got into the house, but you have to stop behaving like a guy and swearing like a gangster''

''Sheila, you are a dude, you walk like one, talk like one, act like one, you can as well have a manliness''.
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by chelseabmw(m): 1:02am On Sep 11, 2010
Good nite all
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by kaybently: 1:13am On Sep 11, 2010
yeah congrats to our naija boi for winning the hoh tasks, MNC we did it from mwisho to meryl to uti.
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by emmadinoyi: 1:20am On Sep 11, 2010
Shuti's feelings for eachother must be strong as a rock, why did thay have to wait for them to be apart before they could declare their feelings for each other.
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by ceasyc(f): 3:50am On Sep 11, 2010
beeswax:

Uti to Kaone " you r not ugly, u r just handsome challenged" LMAO!!!!!!
akinsadeez:

sometimes I swear uti is a comedian. 'some people r more equal dan others'. he made it sound like animal farm or big brother farm in this case.
GTay:

Meanwhile UTI who now feels like a superhero tries to simulate how easy it was for him to get out of the caterpillar suit! by wriggling side by side!
Jen tries to snuggle up to him after his victory but he jokingly shouts [i[b]]"Anyone who tries to kiss*a*s*s , I will Killlllllllllllllllll you![/b]"[/i]
bxg:

uti is 1 funny guy grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

After winning the HoH Task, Uti creates laws, which his minions will need to abide by.

Munya was the first to concede that with Uti at the helm, the Housemates would not have it easy. "We are in trouble. We will not hear the end of this," he said, as Uti walked in front of the gathered Housemates, telling them exactly what he expected from them when he becomes Head of House next week.

Uti told his fellow Housemates to ululate when he wakes up every morning, as well as when he finishes reading any Task Brief or announcement. He told them if they do not do as he says, he will switch them without a problem.

He went on to lay down the law for his regime, which he calls "Jabajantis."

Uti's Head of House Rules:

1. Thou shall not mess with the President(Uti).
2. Thou shall listen to the Vice President.
3. (For the ladies)If the President asks for a massage, you will not complain. You will give that massage and make it sensual.
4. For every meal cooked in the house, you shall cook a portion for the President and Vice President.
5. If you ignore me when i talk, it's on. I will pull your trousers down and embarrass you.
6. All of us are equal, but some people are more equal than others.
7. If one dreadlock strand is loose and no one wants to twist it, its on!

Once he had laid down the law, while the Housemates played along, offering to light his cigarette and offering him a massage, Uti told them to save themselves by kissing his bottom.

He bent over and Meryl came forward and touched his behind with her glass. "You are safe, just for touching my nyash," he said.

lmfao! dis my bruv friend na real clown grin funny u
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by madejibo: 8:06am On Sep 11, 2010
My people please don't be deceived by sheila's declaration towards uti, you know why? She knows dat uti might survive till d end and pple will definitely want to see what ll happen if dey finally get together so in other words she wants viewers to vote her back into the house cos d barn mates all no dey hv a chance of going back into d house. I am not saying she does not have feelings at all for uti o she definitely has but right now she is only acting a script that ll get her back into d competition of winning the money
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by dominique(f): 8:28am On Sep 11, 2010
^^^ hmmn, i've never seen it from that perspective. Sheila has actually declared her feelings for uti even before she left the house. one thing we've seen bout ken-gal is her "i don't send" attitude. I don't think she's out there acting a script. Methinks its Hanny that will be voted back into the house tho.
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by kobikwelu(m): 12:28pm On Sep 11, 2010
Kaone believes UTI had some special treatment and wasnt wrapped up fully. "Its because you threatened them. You were saying you were claustrophobic!"

UTI responds by saying he was the most wrapped but he contracted his muscles,

UTI: Me, i prayed for divine wisdom and God said tense your muscles my child!

UTI: Sheila, i did this for you baby. I love you! He then carries the task instruction manual in his hand and blows a kiss!
UTI: From now on, my name is no longer UTI, my name is IGWEEEEE!

this shuti tin is starting to make me dizzy

Jen tries to snuggle up to him after his victory but he jokingly shouts "Anyone who tries to kiss*a*s*s , I will Killlllllllllllllllll you!"

kai!! i almost died of lafta during his celebration,
talk about a breathe of fresh air into the hause,
OMG the hause is soooo boring, (save for uti scenes)
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by kobikwelu(m): 12:34pm On Sep 11, 2010
My people please don't be deceived by sheila's declaration towards uti, you know why? She knows dat uti might survive till d end and pple will definitely want to see what ll happen if dey finally get together so in other words she wants viewers to vote her  back into the house cos d barn mates all no dey hv a chance of going back into d house. I am not saying she does not have feelings at all for uti o she definitely has but right now she is only acting a script that ll get her back into d competition of winning the money

nigerians are professional conspiracy theorists,
for your info, shuti had always had sumthing for each other since BBA3 (buh nothing cud happen cos of the lucile triange)
even before she left, she had openly confessed before uti and paloma
even before hobnobbing with hanny on that faithfull night, she also told him that she values what her and uti has, so me thinks its a bit more than strategy

(1) (2) (3) ... (69) (70) (71) (72) (73) (74) (75) ... (179) (Reply)

Some Nigeria Movie Stars Profile / MTN Project Fame Season 9 Official Thread / Watch Nigerian Movies Online For Free

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.