Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,186,566 members, 7,929,810 topics. Date: Friday, 23 August 2024 at 11:57 PM

Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! - TV/Movies (98) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! (210812 Views)

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Amplified (The Official Thread of BBA 6) / Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (95) (96) (97) (98) (99) (100) (101) ... (179) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by ladys1(f): 12:36pm On Sep 24, 2010
this jen sef, she is jus like Nkiru Sylvester always crying, cry cry cry cry cry she is already crying to code saying they dont like her because they all nominated her. oh girl grow up. anyway i still like u sha. wil vote u back to the house b/4 mama lerato and rival sheila furstrate ur life in the barn,
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by dgb4(m): 1:47pm On Sep 24, 2010
Who is going to the Barn on Sunday?
Kaone 33.8%
Meryl 32.0%
Mwisho 21.7%
Uti 12.5%

Poll from http://bigbrotherafrica.dstv.com/
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by dgb4(m): 1:49pm On Sep 24, 2010
lady s.:

this jen sef, she is jus like Nkiru Sylvester always crying, cry cry cry cry cry she is already crying to code saying they dont like her because they all nominated her. oh girl grow up. anyway i still like u sha. wil vote u back to the house b/4 mama lerato and rival sheila furstrate your life in the barn,
@Lady s, its Nkiru Silvanus

All, our Igwe is gathering more votes.
Lets keep pushing,
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by shalom1234: 2:36pm On Sep 24, 2010
Week 10 ends with a bang on Big Brother All Stars; the much anticipated Engagement party, the Saturday night bash and the Sunday Eviction Show.

The Engagement

Meryl and Mwisho aka Merylisho met and fell in love on Big Brother All Stars and have committed to themselves and to Africa that they will be getting engaged on the Show on Saturday 25 September at 18:00 CAT.

The Party

After the Merylisho Engagement party, Malawi’s DJ Pink Panther will be on the ones and twos to celebrate the making of history on Big Brother Africa. You can join the Party by tuning into DStv Channel 198, checking out the 411 on Channel O or tuning into 101FM in Malawi.

The Eviction Show

As usual, you have a date with Big Brother All Stars on Sunday 27 September for the fun-filled, thrilling and exciting Live Show at 7.00pm CAT on DStv Channel 198.

However, the bad news is you have to keep it locked down to see who will be joining Barnville this week.

Ex BB Stars Coming

The good news is you may be familiar with one or more of the artists performing during the Live Eviction show. They are all former Big Brother Africa Housemates.

Ghana’s Mimi lit up your screens in Season 3 with her excellent dance moves; Kwaku T also from Ghana was popular for his impeccable impersonation of Scarface and his rapping skills in Season 2. Kwaku was also dating Meryl in the same Season.

The rest are from The Revolution; the winner Kevin aka Jostified and his Tanzanian fiancée Elizabeth will also grace the BB stage. Remember Emma, the Angolan babe who was always singing? She too will be there as well as Leonel who is making waves as a DJ in Mozambique.
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by omohwunmmy: 4:09pm On Sep 24, 2010
^^ aint missing eviction show for anything. Want to c Mr&Mrs Chuwang- pam, Emma and Moz boi on stage.
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by montelik(m): 4:54pm On Sep 24, 2010
Chei. See as d girls in the barn finished Munya. These girls don't know they are just making their chances of getting back in much harder.

http://bigbrotherafrica.dstv.com/News/3312/Munya-Dissected.html
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by ScreenDiva: 5:17pm On Sep 24, 2010
E be like say this one wey Kwaku dey around so, na Meryl dey go barn on Sunday!!!! grin grin grin grin To answer to the prayers of the guys in the barn to test Meryl's love for Mwisho, by bringing Kwaku as her guest for 2days, any way sha make we dey see, undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided

E be like say Mwisho HoH too fit be a waste like Munya own, if una calculate very well, na the Sunday we 2 barnmates dey return na im dem suppose to evict the person wey go dey up with who Mwisho go Swap, so Biggie fit say na fake eviction and then no housemate go go that Sunday (3/10/2010) so the two barnmates go come show their face. Na wetin i just think say go happen sha, anyway make we dey look wetin go happen because i bet u, the bushman go everly put Uti or Munya.
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by otumfour(m): 5:54pm On Sep 24, 2010
this sundays eviction is gonna be soo sweet grin grin
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by Nobody: 6:43pm On Sep 24, 2010
Uti had a discussion with Munya and K1 and told them he was going to approach Mwisho settle things not because he won HOH but for Meryl since the engagement is 2mwr. He waited till he and Mwisho were alone then asked him if they were done being childish, lol went on to apologise to MWisho and say the things that disappointed he then talked to him about marriage and advised him to take some time to try the relationship on the outside before marriage and learn to be a bit more secure with Meryl hanging out with other guys. Nice one Uti
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by dominique(f): 11:01pm On Sep 24, 2010
Munya also deserve a mention in the mwuti reconciliation. He was the one that encouraged him to mend broken fences before the d-day while k1 just sewed away. Bigs up to him tho i know homeboy would have done just that without his input anyways.
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by bxg(m): 12:43pm On Sep 25, 2010
wat time is d engagement i dnt wanna mis any premier league footie tongue tongue tongue
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by preshizeee(m): 3:12pm On Sep 25, 2010
bxg:

wat time is d engagement i dnt wanna mis any premier league footie tongue tongue tongue
bxg:

6pm s.a time,5pm nigerian time
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by bxg(m): 3:39pm On Sep 25, 2010
tanks 4 d info
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by naijagal(f): 3:57pm On Sep 25, 2010
bb has brought stylists into the house and the bride and groom are preparing for the event shocked so this is for reals then?
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by dominique(f): 5:08pm On Sep 25, 2010
The wedding is about to commence!!! Meryl looks so stunning, mwisho is not looking bad himself. They even have guests from outside.
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by bxg(m): 5:12pm On Sep 25, 2010
kaone is doin is bushman dance in dat is skimpy outfit shocked shocked shocked :
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by kaypumpin2(m): 5:13pm On Sep 25, 2010
I hope i can find solace in here. . .  the ceremony commences with Munya introducing the guests and the HMs.

Kaone performing his local song and dance i guess.
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by dominique(f): 5:14pm On Sep 25, 2010
Barnmates are making fun of kaone's tacky dancemoves cheesy.
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by naijagal(f): 5:31pm On Sep 25, 2010
what da hell was dat kaone just did? d barnmates couldnt stop laffing and neither could i
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by dominique(f): 6:04pm On Sep 25, 2010
Meryl has a beer bottle inplace of a bouquet. Thats just wrong, wish them the best sha.
Just switched to the barn. The girls are looking so bitter, i understand paloma's own, she's the one that wants to marry in less than a year. But which one is lera, tati and jen's own? Biological clocks ticking.
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by dominique(f): 6:15pm On Sep 25, 2010
Uti's speech just moved sheila to tears (awww cry). Kaone steps forward to address the couple and the barn girls start yelling no, no, no. Wetin he do dem naa Wikeed gals.
Poor poor paloma. She looks sooo devastated, take it easy o! your own too will come one day tongue. big brother should berra keep a close eye on her lest she attempts suicide or somn sad.
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by montelik(m): 6:16pm On Sep 25, 2010
^^^ Tatiana is probably thinking this could be have been her and Richard with d prize money in bba2, Jen is missing Quinn (skelemba) and Lerato is just being her usually pessimistic self. Meanwhile great comments Uti. Munya was doing a real outstanding job as mc, stealing d spotlight, but I knew my boy would find a way to outshine him.  grin
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by naijagal(f): 6:31pm On Sep 25, 2010
as far as am concerned uti gave d most honest and heartfelt speech as a good friend would, very matured speec and advise to d bride and groom
as for d barn gals i just hope they wont have sleepless nites after this especially paloma and sheila, the venom spilling from paloma's eyes and mouth is poisonous abeg shocked
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by bxg(m): 6:37pm On Sep 25, 2010
but i agree wit wat dey barnmates say i tink dis is all a ploy 2 win votes
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by bebe4u(f): 6:42pm On Sep 25, 2010
I don't understand Why the barnmates so bitter?
Eisshhh
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by lluciano: 7:15pm On Sep 25, 2010
The Bitterness that sticks to you as a loser is displayed by the barnmates. It only makes me miss Hanington more. He brings everyone back to their place whenever he tells them they are hypocrites.
Look at these losers talking about values; one ran away with a sugar daddy, came to the show without the knowledge of her folks and also a drunk(Jen), the other is bisexual, an alcholic and a chronic smoker(sheila), the other literally chased a married man on international tv and is a confirmed slut(U probably would have seen more of her body than that of a stripper). The list is endless, they have lost every single african value and yet they have the guts to be judgemental. Talk about logs of wood in the eye.  angry angry angry
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by dominique(f): 7:44pm On Sep 25, 2010
l. luciano pretty summed it up. I spose its part of human nature to wish it was you in somebody else's place if the person is in a better condition than you. I recollect a tatloma gist where paloma said she hopes to be married this time next year tho she's not yet met mr. Right. tatiana also agreed and hopes her man (Hector i think :-/) pops the question soon coz she's also eager to marry soon. Imagine 2 desperate old chicks watching a much younger one live their dreams. If that doesn't call for bitterness, i dont know what does.
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by Eeyore(m): 10:09pm On Sep 25, 2010
I hope Meryl & Mwisho are going to consummate their engagement tonight sha. I plan to stay up till the wee hours of Sunday morning. Let them not disappoint me & hundreds of other perverts hoping to catch some live humping on TV oo.
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by Cute500(f): 10:40pm On Sep 25, 2010
Eeyore:

I hope Meryl & Mwisho are going to consummate their engagement tonight sha. I plan to stay up till the wee hours of Sunday morning. Let them not disappoint me & hundreds of other perverts hoping to catch some live humping on TV oo.

See your life.Beta go to bed.Biggie is gonna giv them the privacy and not show anything grin
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by akinsadeez(m): 12:07am On Sep 26, 2010
happy married/engaged life to mr and mrs merylisho.hope 4 many many children 4rm dem.
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by dominique(f): 6:21am On Sep 26, 2010
Too bad one of them will be booted out later on today.
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by Moonstone(f): 6:23am On Sep 26, 2010
Are they engaged or married? I thought it was engagement but biggie keeps calling Meryl, Mwisho's wife.
They should consummate it well o! They are about to be having a long distance marriage . . . across the barn line.

(1) (2) (3) ... (95) (96) (97) (98) (99) (100) (101) ... (179) (Reply)

Some Nigeria Movie Stars Profile / MTN Project Fame Season 9 Official Thread / Watch Nigerian Movies Online For Free

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.