Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,176,125 members, 7,896,813 topics. Date: Sunday, 21 July 2024 at 10:22 PM

Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! - TV/Movies (95) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! (209134 Views)

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Amplified (The Official Thread of BBA 6) / Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (92) (93) (94) (95) (96) (97) (98) ... (179) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by Blokyll(f): 10:10pm On Sep 20, 2010
Laughin@al ds crazy posts bt luvin d passion 4 nigeria&uti! I love seein Nigerians bein proud of Nigeria.dt is y i always 4gv uti even wen he is bein undeniably brash-d guy is unabashdly proud of his fadaland&dtz d way it shud b!
Anywys,na kaone go comot ds sunday!mumunya's suportrs go f.k am up!Mwisho na weak fool.a stupid back-stabbr!mk una leav+am,he cnt win anyhw,
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by dehning(m): 10:13pm On Sep 20, 2010
Make una no 4get d straps o
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by mumagee(f): 1:43am On Sep 21, 2010
Kon c as our own babaiyabo language don take over bba forum u go crack ur ribs. I dey gidigba for homeboy side
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by Nobody: 5:12am On Sep 21, 2010
I pray that 2 people should be evicted coming sunday. If it happens that way then, certainly drunkisho and his who*e will both be leaving for the barn. sheila and paloma are the likely returnees to the house.
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by ayusman16(m): 5:23am On Sep 21, 2010
dnt care who returns or leaves as long as omo naija tanda gidi gba 4 d house, no body messes wit my obodo and lives 2 tell d tale.
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by Nobody: 7:40am On Sep 21, 2010
Any update on the news about Hannington getting arrested by Lerato's mom?
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by Ambber(f): 8:07am On Sep 21, 2010
Lerato is of age and should be pressing charges by her self if she wants to toe that line, why should her mother keep the daughter in BB house and be arresting anyone? By the way for the vote mania hope una dey join talk talk with hard work o
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by dominique(f): 8:58am On Sep 21, 2010
My pipo, i av problems registering on mxit, to download was easy but to register dey do me strong tin. abeg someone ansa me strong tin.
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by Blokyll(f): 9:21am On Sep 21, 2010
4rm where do i download mxit?
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by sssob: 9:25am On Sep 21, 2010
u guys should also post on the strap, because they are dissing uti on TV, dats also where u can gain favor and vote, one Mai tina kips calling him names,
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by kobikwelu(m): 9:54am On Sep 21, 2010
4rm where do i download mxit?

www.m.mxit.com

make we arrange our selves, i don start dey send from oga woman beater obodo, my paddy don start with dongoyaro wey comot obodo, make persin start with the babe wey dey do like ashawo obodo and the man wey leave with hypertension obodo, also make person start with the last girl wey commot obodo!!!
make una identify unaself, with una country wey una dey vote with, so we go know

stankayy , u tooo much oooo
kip it up, no forget ginger una telecomm paddies, make them bombard them

we go show them!!! angry angry angry angry
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by Nobody: 9:57am On Sep 21, 2010
^^^ Don't bother urself with dat mai tina or maltina. While they are busy dissing we are busy voting. I don dey stamp my authority 4 de chikito wey comot last obodo and the barn ash@wo obodo.
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by stankayy(m): 10:09am On Sep 21, 2010
@dominique, u av to be specific wit d problem u r avin registerin on mxit for us to be able to help out.
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by shalom1234: 10:18am On Sep 21, 2010
I beg na force sey i must subscribe to any of d gsm coys? i dey work for telecoms too and i get access both hse and work, i fit browse on my bb but d mxit just no gree instal, wetin i go do abeg, time dey go, one additional mxit user gives us >500 votes in addition to d sms and d web
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by kobikwelu(m): 11:26am On Sep 21, 2010
^^^^

i subscribe on with mtn on my BB
when u install mxit, and u see that the country on the top is the united kingdom, delete that mxit immediately!!! it is bad.

try and re-download.

if the country on the top is nigeria, then proceed to dey change the obodo to where u want.

the moment u download am, run it immediately and follow the registration details.

as for dose wey dey work for telecomms, try use una bulk sms bombard those numbers wey dey BBA tv screen.

there are specific numbers you can send sms to
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by shalom1234: 11:31am On Sep 21, 2010
You haven't answered my qn, must I subscribe to a Zain or MTN since I can surf using my coy's access? I have downloaded but it keeps encountering errors trying to instal.
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by Nobody: 11:36am On Sep 21, 2010
guys u fit sms for obodo arab wey comot and obodo roa, den dey go direct
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by Blokyll(f): 11:51am On Sep 21, 2010
If u r avin probs installin mxit on ur fone,mk sur ur JAVA internt profile is d same as ur internet profile!dtz d problem i av had al mornin-my internt profile's zain&d java profile ws mtn,so d tng no gree instal untl i rliasd dt cud b d prob&chngd it!
Nw,i v sucesfuli dwloaded,rgistrd bt i cnt find whr t vote!!d mumu pple tnk sey na play i cum play;askin me t cum chat wn na naija i cum save 4m dsgrace!so pls,whr d mumu voting thngy dey?i don chuz cry-baby obodo,so, !!
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by stankayy(m): 12:03pm On Sep 21, 2010
@Shalom, you can try doin wat blokyll said n if dat doesnt work try to subscribe to either Zain or Mtn data package. @blokyll, since u don register finish, jst go 4 tradepost 4 d menu, click ontop am n make u 4low d instructn. Den u go bk 2 menu n u go see say dey go don add bba. So click 4 dat bba n 4low thru wit d votin. If u don finish, delete d mxit n make u download am again n dey 4low d format go like dat. U fit bomb as many times as u want.
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by Blokyll(f): 12:08pm On Sep 21, 2010
U 3 much!!
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by Blokyll(f): 12:15pm On Sep 21, 2010
Jst voted!tanx.
Is it jst 1ce i cn vote igwe wt a profile
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by Nobody: 12:17pm On Sep 21, 2010
seems 2 people are leaving this week guys cos big brother just announced to the barnmates that a minimum of 2 barnmates will return to the house by next week. I beg maximum voting , hopefully bushman will go with his wife and save us having split votes in the finale
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by beeswax: 12:20pm On Sep 21, 2010
Eyin gbogbo ero, big sista don talk say na 2 ppl go return to d main house by next week meaning na 2 ppl go waka dis sunday
Shay una know wetin dat one mean? I no fit shout oh!!!
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by kobikwelu(m): 12:52pm On Sep 21, 2010
Jst voted!tanx.
Is it jst 1ce i cn vote igwe wt a profile

i think its once an hr, buh life dey tooo short to dey wait, when dose mumu fans dey taunt person

wen u vote, commot the old mxit and download new on , make u continue the process
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by shalom1234: 2:03pm On Sep 21, 2010
No Bookholler, Hannington is detained somewhere in a SA police cell for assault,

Is this true?
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by Nobody: 3:13pm On Sep 21, 2010
Mwisho asked big brother to arrange a wedding ceremony for him and Meryl for Saturday shocked. When bigge asked who the best man would be he was like Uti, bigge asked if he had informed Uti but Mwisho insisted that Uti had no choice as it was his duty, guess he forgot he told his bff not to talk to him again, lol Big brother called Meryl in and asked her to confirm if it was true, Meryl kept giggling and insisted that yes it is true but more like an engagement ceremony. Bigge then told her that she and Mwisho should confirm in 24hours, these guys are crazy, hope its a joke bot knowing them they might just be serious
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by wildchild1: 3:34pm On Sep 21, 2010
make we dey create as many obodos as many as we can,cos dos mumu ppl don create 14obodos,as u can c the wey em take vote last week, na d only kurukere way to beat em b that o.even after dis week wey homeboy don survive eviction make wey dey still create obodo dey go as a preparation to final,cos me tink say dos mumu really wan outdo us for dis obodo tin
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by Rheinmetal(m): 3:35pm On Sep 21, 2010
Mwisho and Meryl getting hitched? buncha jokestars grin That's got to be the best publicity stunt ever in the annals of BBA worldwide. Says a lot about these two to make such a lifetime decision on a whim and in the unreal world that is BB House. Well, who am I to fault the power of love tongue Let me be the first to wish the about to be weds, the best of life after BB

Wedding IV courtsey of BB
Cake and Wine, courtsey of BB
Grub, courtsey of BB
Groom and Best Man apparel courtsey of BB
Bride and Best Maid apparel, courtsey of BB, (M guessing Munya will cross dress as chief bridesmaid)
Honeymoon destinations, BB palace or barn hay, courtsey of BB
Mwisho, you are one smart bro, and Meryl? tsk tsk, not even one cow as bride price, oops forgot Julietta!
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by Nobody: 3:36pm On Sep 21, 2010
It seems like 2 pple will be leaving dis sunday. I think so because the 2 evictees will still have the chance of being voted back to the house next week.
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by Nobody: 3:38pm On Sep 21, 2010
Mwisho is a real pretender. He wants Uti whom he doesn't talk to to be his bestman.
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by kobikwelu(m): 3:53pm On Sep 21, 2010
its why it is called BBA allstars
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by Nobody: 3:54pm On Sep 21, 2010
It seems like 2 pple will be leaving dis sunday. I think so because the 2 evictees will still have the chance of being voted back to the house next week. About drunkard getting married to meryl , i think it's just a publicity stunt for them to get pity votes from pple . cos they know that 2 pple. may leave next sunday.

(1) (2) (3) ... (92) (93) (94) (95) (96) (97) (98) ... (179) (Reply)

Some Nigeria Movie Stars Profile / MTN Project Fame Season 9 Official Thread / Watch Nigerian Movies Online For Free

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.