Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,182,286 members, 7,916,857 topics. Date: Saturday, 10 August 2024 at 12:39 PM

Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! - TV/Movies (93) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! (210178 Views)

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Amplified (The Official Thread of BBA 6) / Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (90) (91) (92) (93) (94) (95) (96) ... (179) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by jejelolatu(f): 10:32am On Sep 20, 2010
Wow! Uti sure has plenty luck on his side. Nominations cdnt hav favoured him any more than dis.
I just hope munya saves himself and puts meryl up. Wiv 4 pple up and abt 3weeks to d end of the show i imagine biggie just mite evict two pple on sunday and probably bring in two barnmates on the upper sunday.

Meryl will most def hav d lowest votes and we just hv to ensure dat uti gets his regular country votes. Dat shud be enuff to put in on top wiv d highest no of votes.

Okay. . . ,, i nid to calm down, got to wait until munya makes d swap and biggie officially declares d nominees 4 d week. Rily happy for UTI tho, dude deserves to make d finals. His loyalty to his friends is simply amazing. . Dat shud count for sumfin.haba!
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by Nobody: 10:34am On Sep 20, 2010
Obviously Meryl is gone, even Namibia never vote for her. The house will be left with only boys and we'll repay Mwisho later on, he is certainly not winning now. SoRRY Meryl, Namibia has always voted munya so MNC is not voting for her and K1 will def get the MUFU votes.n Bigge is evicting only 1 person as the last eviction will be next week leaving 3 people in the house and 2 to join from the barn making the final 5.
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by Ambber(f): 10:35am On Sep 20, 2010
Biggy should make this a double nomination and save voters funds since we are still going to vote in barnmates. With 4 pple up, its gonna be a dbl elimination and I hope its gonna be both Meryl and Mwisho out. Guys let's keep Uti rooted in the house with a loud statement
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by Kx: 10:39am On Sep 20, 2010
Mwisho have sent a very disturbing message in friendship.

But why
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by ladys1(f): 10:48am On Sep 20, 2010
MY COUNTRY PPLE WHY THIS HATRENE SS FOR MUNYA, THIS GUY IS NOT DAT BAD AS YOU PAINT HIM. MWISHO IS THE GREEN SNAKE UNDER GREEN GRASS. I DONT MIND WHAT Y SAY, I AM A NIGERIAN BUT MUNYA ROCKS ALL THE WAY. MUFC, cool cool cool cool
I DONT REALLY LIKE THAT UTI OF A THING IS MOUTH IS TO BIG ALWAYS ABUSING PPLE HE IS NOT A GUD REP OF OUR COUNTRY. KELVIN IS 100% BETTER THAT ABEG.
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by Ambber(f): 10:50am On Sep 20, 2010
Am so proud of Uti not stooping to Mwisho's level. Big up yourself Nwachukwu
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by Kx: 10:53am On Sep 20, 2010
lady s.:

MY COUNTRY PPLE WHY THIS HATRENE SS FOR MUNYA, THIS GUY IS NOT DAT BAD AS YOU PAINT HIM. MWISHO IS THE GREEN SNAKE UNDER GREEN GRASS. I DONT MIND WHAT Y SAY, I AM A NIGERIAN BUT MUNYA ROCKS ALL THE WAY. MUFC, cool cool cool cool
I DONT REALLY LIKE THAT UTI OF A THING IS MOUTH IS TO BIG ALWAYS ABUSING PPLE HE IS NOT A GUD REP OF OUR COUNTRY. KELVIN IS 100% BETTER THAT ABEG.

If some IT guys could dig up this user IP, u ll be shocked that his Abj is actually Harare.
Kindly take your message to www.Zimland.com
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by akinsadeez(m): 10:55am On Sep 20, 2010
wow. who could av guessed dat hanny's evictn n lerato's nominatn ban was goin to benefit uti. mwisho has lost a lot of fans wit his nominatn. it is now clear dat he deliberately wound up uti into d fight yesterday so dat he could av an excuse for nominating uti. dis way it is a pity dat meryl wil av to leave on sunday.
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by Nobody: 10:58am On Sep 20, 2010
lady s.:

MY COUNTRY PPLE WHY THIS HATRENE SS FOR MUNYA, THIS GUY IS NOT DAT BAD AS YOU PAINT HIM. MWISHO IS THE GREEN SNAKE UNDER GREEN GRASS. I DONT MIND WHAT Y SAY, I AM A NIGERIAN BUT MUNYA ROCKS ALL THE WAY. MUFC,  cool cool cool cool

Uti is always abusing people abi, yet you support Munya that abused Africa and Women. Its Kevin and not Kelvin by the way and even Kevin had he's own faults in case you have forgotten. Uti is Uti and Kevin is Kevin, and we like Uti . He is loyal and more importantly he is real which is what the show is about. Fell free to vote for whoever you wish while we keep supporting our own because no rep in that house is perfect, if Zim can support their boy who swore at Africa, Big brother and women we can the the same for ours.
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by aj07: 11:00am On Sep 20, 2010
MY COUNTRY PPLE WHY THIS HATRENE SS FOR MUNYA, THIS GUY IS NOT DAT BAD AS YOU PAINT HIM. MWISHO IS THE GREEN SNAKE UNDER GREEN GRASS. I DONT MIND WHAT Y SAY, I AM A NIGERIAN BUT MUNYA ROCKS ALL THE WAY. MUFC,    

when will we learn to appreciate our own. a zimbabwean will never be caught dead bad mouthing his own. eeiisshh!!!!! naija peeps sha!  sad
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by Nobody: 11:03am On Sep 20, 2010
. . . . Mwisho now i see is a backstabber angry angry angry aisssssssssssh. . . . n 2 think i liked him angry that two timer

Dont fink he has any brain in that thick empty skull sittin on his neck. . . . he sud kno not to put up Uti
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by jejelolatu(f): 11:10am On Sep 20, 2010
evry one is entitled to their opinion. . . We all hv reservations abt UTI buh if theres one thing hv learnt, wen it comes to competitions dat are not neccessary on merit, its ok to be bias.

for the 1st time in big brother africa history, we hv a rep dat isnt suckin up to other african countries and is very comfortable in his naija body.

i once read a post on d BB website nd d posters beef wiv uti was dat Uti was too proud and he felt he cd get away wiv anytin simply cos he is nigerian . . . . . Abeg ! Abeg! Abeg! Is dat a crime?

Sincerely if UTI makes d finals, some of us here ar ready to vote 24/7 yahoo yahoo stylee just to ensure UTI wins.

i for one didnt care abt d winning thingy since we won last year buh somehow dis zimbos and naija haters took our non chalance for granted and insulted not only our rep buh Nigeria as a whole. . . . I dnt knw were sum of u are from, buh where i come from if sum1 insults ur fATHER (land) u stand up and defend urself.

I hp munya doesnt win so dat wen he gets back to zimbabwe, sum1 wd tell him dat his biggest mistake was tryin to take on 150 million Nigerians.lol
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by shalom1234: 11:11am On Sep 20, 2010
Please READ MWISHO'S REASON for nominating Uti.

For his Week ten Nominations, Munya nominated Uti and Meryl. He admitted to not having any reasons for nominating them but just had to nominate two people and it happened to be Uti and Meryl. Before leaving the Diary Room, Munya eventually gave a reason for nominating these Housemates. He said it was because he could save one of them.

Uti nominated Munya and Kaone. For nominating Munya, Uti said it was because Munya could save herself as Head of House. Kaone was nominated because, according to Uti, he has never faced Eviction.

Meryl nominated Kaone and Munya. She gave the same reason as Uti for nominating Kaone. Meryl also pointed to Kaone not having faced Eviction before. She then nominated Munya and said it was because he was Head of House and could save himself.

Kaone wasn't wearing his microphone when he entered the diary room for his Nomination Session. He had to go back to the bedroom to fetch it. When he came back with his microphone, Kaone was consistent in his Nomination of Meryl. He also nominated Mwisho because he had only nominated him once before.

Mwisho nominated Uti and Kaone. Mwisho said taking Uti out was the only way he could keep himself in the game. He then said he nominated Kaone because he could not nominate Meryl.

In the Barn, Tatiana nominated Mwisho and Uti. For both of them she said it was because they were strong Housemates.

Paloma nominated Meryl because she is the only girl remaining in the House. She also nominated Mwisho because he is a strong contender.

Code nominated Munya because he is Head of House and would save himself. To come up with a second name, Code struggled to get his words before finally nominated Uti. He told Big Brother that he still remembered that Uti was one Housemate he struggled to get to know, while he was in the House.

Like Kaone, Sheila also walked into the Diary room without her microphone. Once she had had fetched it, she nominated Munya because, as Head of House, he could save himself. Secondly she nominated Kaone because, according to Sheila, he needs to come to the barn. When pressed for a reason, Sheila confessed that she would not nominate Meryl, Uti or Mwisho.

Jen nominated Mwisho and Munya. She didn't give any reasons for nominating them. She just said it was a gamble she had to take.

For her role in the run up to hers and Hannington's confrontation, Lerato forfeits nominating for the rest of her stay in the game.
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by Ambber(f): 11:13am On Sep 20, 2010
Quote from: lady s. on Today at 10:48:42 AM

MY COUNTRY PPLE WHY THIS HATRENE SS FOR MUNYA, THIS GUY IS NOT DAT BAD AS YOU PAINT HIM. MWISHO IS THE GREEN SNAKE UNDER GREEN GRASS. I DONT MIND WHAT Y SAY, I AM A NIGERIAN BUT MUNYA ROCKS ALL THE WAY. MUFC,  
I DONT REALLY LIKE THAT UTI OF A THING IS MOUTH IS TO BIG ALWAYS ABUSING PPLE HE IS NOT A GUD REP OF OUR COUNTRY. KELVIN IS 100% BETTER THAT ABEG . Kai! Comot for hia. This is an impostor. Olori buruku, I'm no even fit yarn beta grammer. You are right only on one point that Mwisho is a traitor and a d I ck head who fails at everything including attempt by well meaning pple to introduce him to nollywood. His acting was beyond bad in the film that he was paired with Chioma Chukuka
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by shalom1234: 11:19am On Sep 20, 2010
Please while all this is going on, can we all agree on the 2 people coming back to the house? The strategists here should start plotting so we don't get caught up in unnecessary arguments when the time comes.

Remember, persons wey go comot for zimbo's coverage, na dem we go take back oooooooooooo.
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by Nobody: 11:27am On Sep 20, 2010
Ambber:

Quote from: lady s. on Today at 10:48:42 AM
Kai! Comot for hia. This is an impostor. Olori buruku, I'm no even fit yarn beta grammer. You are right only on one point that Mwisho is a traitor and a d I ck head who fails at everything including attempt by well meaning pple to[b] introduce him to nollywood. His acting was beyond bad in the film that he was paired with Chioma Chukuka[/b]

The dumbag was in a Nigerian movie?! shocked shocked shocked pulez wat's the movie title? me wanna see how bad he was is angry
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by Nobody: 11:38am On Sep 20, 2010
Chai mwisho fallllll ma hand eehhhhh, I sure say na polluted ganja that crack head dey smoke.Nna men, see fucup!
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by stankayy(m): 11:39am On Sep 20, 2010
You guys should just ignore the impostor calling herself Lady S. @Jejelolatu, God bless you and you have said what i've always had in mind. I dont care if a Nigerian won it last year, all i care about is a Nigerian winning it again just to shut those Zimbos off and never to underestimate the power of my country. I'm not one bit surprised about Mwisho, that guy has never been a friend of Uti/MNC, he has always been a pretender and am happy you guys can see who truly he's now and he's damn so lucky he's not up one on one with Uti, we'd av surpassed Munya's record of 14-1 against Jen and make it a flawless victory(15-0) for Uti. Am just waiting for 7.30pm to start bombarding d voting lines d yahoo yahoo way. My hands are itching me and really cant wait.
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by Ambber(f): 11:42am On Sep 20, 2010
@ Ziggy-mama, Yes o, he was. I can't remember the title now, He acted Oge Okoye's elder brother who was interested in Chioma. Oge didn't approve of the relationship and set Chioma up to look like she was cheating with another guy. The scum bag caught them and could not even act an irate boyfriend. Anyway, the movie was as tasteless as the xters in it. Anyone here who knows the title?
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by Nobody: 11:51am On Sep 20, 2010
Thanks Ambber. wil try n find d movie anyho. . . jus so i can laugh at his sorry behind.

I wasn't into dis all-star voting thingy before now. . . but right now angry. . . AM IN. angry some peeps jus gotta go.
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by Nobody: 12:30pm On Sep 20, 2010
My fellow 9ja brodas abeg make una take style dey arrange una yarns the 9ja way o! che una don see am now say zimbos dey come here come get info. if una wan yarn make una break am down pass broken. Mwisho must press juliet bobbi next week monday.
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by user32(m): 12:32pm On Sep 20, 2010
My blood dey hot i cant wait to click on king uti. I ave opened new 50 mxit accounts. Ready to strike.
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by EmemJU(f): 12:36pm On Sep 20, 2010
so final nominations abeg, d 'borite' zim chimpy don officially put Mummy Monkey on d chopping board? tongue grin
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by Nobody: 12:36pm On Sep 20, 2010
user32:

My blood dey hot i cant wait to click on king uti. I ave opened new 50 mxit accounts. Ready to strike.

Bros no b now now them tel u say mak we dey code yarn?? I jus tire 4 una o,
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by ScreenDiva: 1:12pm On Sep 20, 2010
Guys!!! i am so loving the nominations today smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley Its a pity Munya's HoH will be a total waste because everybody knows who he will swap himself for, the remaining housemate, Meryl, so predictable,  cry cry cry cry o ma see oooo  so his plan of seeing Uti up against Mwisho has just failed. grin As for Mwisho i just do not know where to place him just yet. There was no need for him to make Uti look bad and end up telling him to not speak with him again to justify his putting him up for eviction, we all know he has been longing to do that, but he is just going to be surprised that all his sucking up to Munya yesterday night was just a total waste of time, even Kaone too will be surprised because his friend Munya will not be able to save his a.s.s as he too will be up for eviction. So Meryl better be packing her things little by little, because she is going to be the weakest link here,  undecided undecided

With today's nomination, the housemates especially Uti will believe nominations are coming in from the ''Other house'' they have all been speculating about because if any of them try to do the maths, it will never balance especially with the remaining housemates. I really pity Munya and his wining the HoH, things did not work out for him. grin grin grin grin grin grin just yesterday night he was wishing it was Monday night already so that he will go and swap his life and take his sweet revenge on Uti and Mwisho that have put swapped him when they were HoH!!! Boyfriend is going to be really very sad indeed. grin grin grin grin
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by kobikwelu(m): 1:52pm On Sep 20, 2010
ABEG I TAKE GOD BEG UNA!!

NO  USE  ENGLISH   

USE PIDGEON angry angry angry angry

MAKE THESE SABO WEY DEY HERE NO UNDERSTAND US,

ALL MEN MOBILIZE UNA SELVES AND UNA PADDY

MAKE WE DO AM THE WAY WE DO BEFORE!!!

@STANKAYYY, MOBILIZE UNA FRIENDS , ME I GO MOBILIZE OMO BOIS ON TWITTER
ALSO, TRY SPEAD THE NEWS ON FACEBOOK

WE GO F!!U CK UP THAT MWISHO
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by beeswax: 2:26pm On Sep 20, 2010
Chai! Na mummy go waka no how no how, as 4 d bushman if una see how I vex as our pikin name comot im mouth I almost scatter d tv! Una no see set up last nite? E no say our boy day cool with all d sisi way day house na dat one day vex am come gang up on top d boy head abi?
No wahala sha, dem go know say even if our pikin 4k up day annoy all man, we no go ever leave am for dem to slaughter. RUBBISH!!!! I don vex I swear
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by stankayy(m): 2:52pm On Sep 20, 2010
I LOVE UTI DIE!!! I'm so in love with Uti, make una no think am twice, i no be gay o, the love wey i get for Naija boy na country n brotherly love. Just finished watching his diary session and i love all he said. Anyways we r eva ready n jst dey wait 4 dis evening. I can bet una say by Wed Uti go don save finish cos d kain vex wey we go take run d votin, no mumu go fit catch up 4 d remainin days. We full ground, we no dey shake n we dey wait.
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by kobikwelu(m): 3:18pm On Sep 20, 2010
^^^^

nice 1 pally

the koko be say, make we mobilize omo bois, so we go full hause nyafu nyafu.

as we plenty reach wit our yahoo yahoo stlye, na so we go teach them betta tori
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by dominique(f): 3:34pm On Sep 20, 2010
7;30 is toooo far ooooo. i'm already itching to start votintg already!!!
let not kid ourselves, Uti can't get 8 countries this time around. already, we've lost Tz votes, but i believe we can snag gh, ke, eth, mz, ug and roa votes and thats enuff to keep him safe.
i take back the comments i made in an earlier post when i said that i didn't Uti to win. now i'm going all out to support homeboy all thw way to the finals by hook or by crook!!!. who else is deserving sef? Munya? meryl? tart? lerato?, k1? heck no!!! the straps is now filled with insults to us flying allover from bots zim and zam, that one alone fit make pesin vex.
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by stankayy(m): 3:43pm On Sep 20, 2010
No probs, mobilisation is in full effect and the motivation n inspiration is coming 4rm d fact dat we are Naija and sending out strong messages to our enemies(Zimbos n SADC). Boiz yapa like ants, we r set n we dey ready to mud. I jst hope say guys 4 here sef go mobilise wella pass as we dey do b4. Make we try surpass d 8 obodos we get b4 n go 4 d kill. Make we send strong msges to d mumus. We gas do dis guys.
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by dominique(f): 3:44pm On Sep 20, 2010
i'm hearing some very disturbing news that hannington has been arrested before he was able to leave S.A. heard it was learto's mum that insisted that charges be pressed. i don't know this woman but i'm seriously beginning to despise her. i just hope it's not true sad.

(1) (2) (3) ... (90) (91) (92) (93) (94) (95) (96) ... (179) (Reply)

Some Nigeria Movie Stars Profile / MTN Project Fame Season 9 Official Thread / Watch Nigerian Movies Online For Free

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 95
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.