Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,422 members, 7,888,299 topics. Date: Saturday, 13 July 2024 at 01:31 AM

Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! - TV/Movies (91) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! (208623 Views)

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Amplified (The Official Thread of BBA 6) / Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (88) (89) (90) (91) (92) (93) (94) ... (179) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by Nobody: 7:09pm On Sep 19, 2010
its no longer funny, these guys should just come out, do they enjoy seeing her cry? its cruel
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by Ambber(f): 7:09pm On Sep 19, 2010
Code and Tatiana will be there for her
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by Ambber(f): 7:12pm On Sep 19, 2010
Why can't biggie call them to order?
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by 14(m): 7:12pm On Sep 19, 2010
Weeping Jen, she wants 2 go home you can see. i dont see her lasting in the barn, no ways. The barn will destroy her, already she is on tears.

The barn will just be for the ladies. Men can manipulate women, when last did a woman win BBA? only one woman has done that and i dont see another woman winning again this time around.
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by akinsadeez(m): 7:12pm On Sep 19, 2010
poor jen.I'm gonna miss ur sexy dances and funny english. Go and light up da barn.
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by 14(m): 7:14pm On Sep 19, 2010
She says she is seeing the goat, can't she differentiate between the goat and a cow. or maybe she does not know the cow in English
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by Nobody: 7:15pm On Sep 19, 2010
it would be so wonderful at the end of the day the witches in that barn go home with nothing! ha! the joy to see yacob,s face.
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by lindabon: 7:16pm On Sep 19, 2010
1,2:

She says she is seeing the goat, can't she differentiate between the goat and a cow. or maybe she does not know the cow in English

cool cool . poor jen
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by Nobody: 7:17pm On Sep 19, 2010
Sheila is being very  cruel, she's the mastermind and i wonder why Paloma isn't going to meet her. Tatiana was already telling Code last night that Jen is in for it so i don't think she'll be of any help. She's stilled pained that Jen told Munya that she's not Tatiana that he can be frolicking with the night they fought.
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by GTay(m): 7:17pm On Sep 19, 2010
Poor girl will have a nervous breakdown soon at this rate!

I'm surprised that code is supporting the witches in this wicked act  lipsrsealed
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by Nobody: 7:18pm On Sep 19, 2010
spineless code
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by GTay(m): 7:19pm On Sep 19, 2010
Finally they oblige by opening the barn door!
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by 14(m): 7:19pm On Sep 19, 2010
"I wanna go home" Jen is showing her weakness, to win the money you need to be strong. But this is good, the barnmates are not doing any harm to her, just pooling her leg thats all, it all gonna be over very soon. She will be laughing and excited very soon when she sees her friends. Its not a big deal, come on guys.

I told you that it would be over very soon. It will be all smiles from now on.
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by beeswax: 7:20pm On Sep 19, 2010
We all know code is nothing but a rasta headed idiot but y is paloma allowing this? Its so sickening to watch
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by otumfour(m): 7:27pm On Sep 19, 2010
tht wasn't even funny, sad
I don' like Sheila, if it wuz up to her .Jen wud have slept out there,
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by twinstaiye(m): 7:30pm On Sep 19, 2010
shalom1234:

Last week you voted to save Munya or Jen. This graph shows that Jen had one popularity vote, while Munya had 14.

Munya was the most popular Housemate with 14 countries voting to save him, while Jen had one country voting to save her.

Therefore, because she received the fewest country votes, Jen has been evicted.

Munya

The countries that voted to save Munya were: Angola, Botswana, Ethiopia, Ghana, Kenya, Mozambique, Malawi, Namibia, South Africa, Tanzania, Zambia, Zimbabwe, Uganda and the Rest of Africa.

Jen

The country that voted to save Jen was: Nigeria.

Naija just made a clear statement, and I like it that way. Even for a worst candidate, it means we are ready to vote that worst candidate than voting Munya.
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by HAH: 7:31pm On Sep 19, 2010
after all your ojoro in naija munya survived. Well the door is still for membership in Mufc. LOSERS
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by HAH: 7:32pm On Sep 19, 2010
after all your ojoro in naija munya survived. Well the door is still for membership in Mufc. LOSERS
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by 14(m): 7:36pm On Sep 19, 2010
yacob was wright, Mnet just wants us to watch this shiit to the end. if there was no barn, i would only watch the eviction and the nomination only.

Now Jen can smoke, i dont think she smoked before she came into the house.

Hei, who can just evict Paloma for me, this woman just talks too much. now she pretends like she has been in the barn from the begining and she only came in 2 weekends ago. She is talking about Sammy and Yacob who left like she was physically there. Please woman, just let those who were present when they left to talk.
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by Nobody: 7:40pm On Sep 19, 2010
I want Jen to be among the two housemates that are voted back into the house. I like her person.
Am just not sure who the second housemate should be.
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by 14(m): 8:04pm On Sep 19, 2010
shalom1234:

Last week you voted to save Munya or Jen. This graph shows that Jen had one popularity vote, while Munya had 14.

Munya was the most popular Housemate with 14 countries voting to save him, while Jen had one country voting to save her.

Therefore, because she received the fewest country votes, Jen has been evicted.

Munya

The countries that voted to save Munya were: Angola, Botswana, Ethiopia, Ghana, Kenya, Mozambique, Malawi, Namibia, South Africa, Tanzania, Zambia, Zimbabwe, Uganda and the Rest of Africa.

Jen

The country that voted to save Jen was: Nigeria.

It just goes to show you that this voting system is weak. You can vote as a Mozambican even when you are in Nigeria. Look @ Mozambique voting for Munya and not supporting their own, its impossible what is happening here. That is why i lost interest, the majority of Mozambican wanted their representative to remain in the house, but some crooks in Zimbabwe and South Africa who are part of the Munya scam outvoted the population in Mozambique.
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by Nobody: 8:09pm On Sep 19, 2010
^^I wonder if the BBA organisers have not smelt a rat in the way the votes turn out. Its just abnormal, this is the first BBA where people consistently abandon their rep to vote for a boring housemate (Meryl and Jen)
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by Ambber(f): 8:16pm On Sep 19, 2010
Naija supports their friends till the last. We have consistently stood by the MNC each time anyone of them was up even when their own countries forsook them
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by shalom1234: 8:35pm On Sep 19, 2010
I think we should just prepare for a Royal Rumble/Battle Royal.

I believe Nigerians all over are less concerned because their rep wasn't up. If Munya ever comes up alone against Uti, he will not survive it. Let us save our energy/arsenals for the final battle.

It is also good that we made a very clear statement today because if Uti is ever put up against any opponent,it is the same thing zimbo's fans (mufc) will do.
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by aieromon(m): 9:14pm On Sep 19, 2010
Lest i forget,all you MUFC haters should remember to vote Tatiana back into the house.Thanks

Tatiana for the $$$
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by kaydee(m): 9:16pm On Sep 19, 2010
If Uti is up against Mwisho or Munya,he stands no chance at all.Those Munya fans vote ceaselessly.
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by Nobody: 9:29pm On Sep 19, 2010
kaydee:

If Uti is up against Mwisho or Munya,he stands no chance at all.Those Munya fans vote ceaselessly.

Have you forgotten that the same Uti had more votes than Munya when they were up together, all we need for 9jas to be interested and bring out the arsenals. Well Mumu's people have sure spent a lot for Bigge, at this rate bigge would have recovered the $200 from them.
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by Nobody: 9:31pm On Sep 19, 2010
lmao, can't believe someone is still daydreaming of Tatiana winning, even if she gets back to the house i don't see her getting a single vote in the finale, we'll probably see Angola voting Mumu or Uti thanks to the powers of kurukwere grin
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by Nobody: 9:40pm On Sep 19, 2010
@HAH andAeromon e go be like film for una eye . mumu will not smell the money. I'd rather give it 2 mwisho incase uti falls by the wayside
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by beeswax: 10:02pm On Sep 19, 2010
Oh boy, they have ganged up against uti in d house saying he intimidated all d women in d house and they arw scared of him that's why they don't confront him
Na shouting match in d house between uti and mwisho now oh
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by Ambber(f): 10:16pm On Sep 19, 2010
Mwisho is setting Uti up. That Mwisho guy has a complex around Uti from day one. He tried to be his friend for strategy sake only. You can't pretend for so long
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by Ambber(f): 10:18pm On Sep 19, 2010
Uti is going to be up by default 2mr and Munya is going to put Mwisho along side him. One of day has to go as they may hit each other very soon if Mwisho doesn't quit his case

(1) (2) (3) ... (88) (89) (90) (91) (92) (93) (94) ... (179) (Reply)

Some Nigeria Movie Stars Profile / MTN Project Fame Season 9 Official Thread / Watch Nigerian Movies Online For Free

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.