Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,182,229 members, 7,916,664 topics. Date: Saturday, 10 August 2024 at 08:50 AM

Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! - TV/Movies (92) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! (210172 Views)

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Amplified (The Official Thread of BBA 6) / Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (89) (90) (91) (92) (93) (94) (95) ... (179) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by akinsadeez(m): 10:27pm On Sep 19, 2010
these two guys r like tom n jerry. their fight 2nite has touched on some personal stuff.now dey av both decided not to talk each oda again. kinda funny. anyways d game is almost over and @ dis point it shld b every man 4 himself.
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by oyinmama(f): 10:27pm On Sep 19, 2010
Mwisho: Uti, u av intimidated all the women in this house, they are scared of u

Uti: The women in this house respect me, not fear me, cuz i've always respected all women, unlike u who disrespects women, u shove someone who's been ur girlfriend for only 6 weeks, what will u do to her if u know her for 6 mths or more?, only God knows what you've done to ur past girlfiriends, YOU ARE JUST A WOMAN BEATER, i know ur type, u're just insecure and threatened by younger men who you wonder how they do what they do, MWISHO, I PROMISE U, YOU ARE THREATENED BY ME!!!!!, tell me, what exactly about me is it that threatens u, is it my height, is it my looks, is it the way I speak, abegabegabeg, go and dig a hole and bury ur head inside,

grin grin grin grin grin

I'm starting to wonder why this Uti/ Mwisho gist is getting so bad now, there's so much antagonism emitting from Mwisho, I also wonder if Mwisho would have been acting so last week before Nominations and the switch  by Uti??
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by beeswax: 10:33pm On Sep 19, 2010
Mwisho has always seen uti as athreat from week one and that's why he kept on nominating him till they ended up in d same alliance. I might be wicked but I actually liked d confrontation between them, 9ja boy knows he is up tomorrow so what d heck? Uti even though u act childish @ times but tonight I support u jare, intimidate them make them know say 9ja no day take trash LOL
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by 14(m): 10:46pm On Sep 19, 2010
beeswax:

Mwisho has always seen uti as athreat from week one and that's why he kept on nominating him till they ended up in d same alliance. I might be wicked but I actually liked d confrontation between them, 9ja boy knows he is up tomorrow so what d heck? Uti even though u act childish @ times but tonight I support u jare, intimidate them make them know say 9ja no day take trash LOL

What was happening? Apparently only two barn mates will be returning to the house. Then the rest will be let go. How cruel, yacob saw it coming and decided to go, i did not support yacob when he left, but i now support the guy. This is being exploited by mnet, why keep the rest of the people in the barn knowing that only 2 will make it back. Now there is 6 barn mates, which mean come Sunday there will be 7. Only two of the 7 will head back to the house, what about the 5 barnamates? They will just go home empty handed.
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by 14(m): 11:12pm On Sep 19, 2010
fellis:

^^I wonder if the BBA organisers have not smelt a rat in the way the votes turn out. Its just abnormal, this is the first BBA where people consistently abandon their rep to vote for a boring housemate (Meryl and Jen)

They are aware of it, the problem is even when you are voting by SMS, you still can vote as much as possible untill you run out of Airtime. Its also happening on the Internet and Mxit. These guys stay though out the night voting for Munya in different countries. That is why you have seen Meryl loosing to Munya in Namibia, yacob loosing to Munya in Etiopia and now Jen loosing to munya in Mozambique. Why didn't they target Nigeria, they new voting Munya under Nigeria would just be lost of energy because they knew Nigeria would be supporting Jen by big numbers. Then they focus on small countries.

Munya now he knows that he can win this thing, he looks very confident. To be honest there is nothing spectacular about Munya. If we come to reality and put him head to head with Mwisho, i dont think he can compete. But his people will make him win the money by rigging the voting system. Mnet should only allow SMS votes and those votes should only come from that particular country or we count the popular vote by numbers not by countries. if they dont do this, watching this show will just be waist of time. Because you will have small group of people deciding the direction of the show and manipulating the voting processes.
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by roymary: 11:14pm On Sep 19, 2010
I pity the house mates. MNET is raking money even second while the house mates are all frustrated. The only lucky person at the moment is the Overrated Munya, I do not dislike him at all but he does not deserve all the publicity, Doubt me? Then, tell me why he has survived  all these evictions!
At first, Munya survived due to Biggie's script!!, but some people got stuck on it!,

My opinion-- Kevin won last season, so it's going to be hard for a Nigerian to win again, its not Premiership!lol, I wish Uti saw that before making decisions to participate,

"they are scamming you"  quote--Yacob Ethiopia
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by lindabon: 11:37pm On Sep 19, 2010
yh, they can as well just give Munya the money and stop wasting peoples time and money.  omo our hatred for this Munya guy is ever so obvious; I'm sure the number of Nigerians that voted for Jen will be much more than the number of people that voted for Munya from the different countries combined. That being said, i dont think the guy deserves the money. The only tin he has done so far is occupy space. If that is wat it takes to win bb then he has done well. buh i've alwayz tot bb waz all about entertainment? ?

But how can jen's country not vote for her? how can the country of the "supposed bf" not vote for her? Ghana nko? i shock oh. This Munya juju too much sha. The juju strong so tey e fit stop corruption for 9ja. i dey fear that guy seriously. ahhh!

On the part of mnet bringing  only two barnmates back in the game, hmmmmm, well if that is a joke, then its really really funny  grin grin grin grin . So the rest will drag themselves and their loser legs back home, after wasting their time? ? what a comedy! Mnet, plz joke on.
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by twinstaiye(m): 12:44am On Sep 20, 2010
Is African dumb? I doubt it. Which explains the voting pattern. This jennifer issue should be the last straw. I mean I refuse to believed the Mozambican loved munya that much that they wont vote for their own. Now it is glaring that the voting pattern has been compromised by the munya fans.  They vote endlessly across the participating countries, and chose only one country outside the participating countries to earn them the rest of Africa.
There is nothing extra-ordinary in Munya to make him been loved by all the 14 countries, I refused to agree.  Let us look at Munya personality from this perspectives.
1.  In the last BBA he attended, he slept with Tawana and he came third.
2. In this particular one, he had said "f***k you Africa"
3. He had also said f***k you namibia
4. He was the one weeping because he was frustrated, so much that we all thought he cant continue
5. He is not entertaining, so he is not the darling of Africa
6. He has come out openly to condemn Nigeria

So there is no way, it was the African voting him in.  The only threat he has in the house is Uti and it is our home boy.  I want to believed he had everything planned before coming into the house, that is the reason he knew Uti is the only threat he have because Nigerian vote cannot be rigged by his co-riggers, no wonder they want Uti out at all cost. We have found out that it is not African voting for him but some cliquewho are voting across africa.  Nigeria can never be fooled, we are well lettered and well read, we have powerful intellect and will to know their game.   
By this post, I am calling on patriotic Nigerians, the outcome of today's vote is a clarion call on us.  This people dont have the power of naija, we cant be 419 in our own game, we should not be outsmarted in what we know we are good at.  Let us researched more on how they are doing it, we must beat them in their game.  We have done it before, we must do it again.  Who says Uti cannot win, he can, because I am sure the organiser are not doctoring the votes in this matter, otherwise they wont be so dumb and silly to award the mozambican votes  to munya. We must fight back. Let the showdown begin!!!
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by Nobody: 5:59am On Sep 20, 2010
@Twinstaiye, there's nothing for us to research. The secret is MXIT. I am 100% sure that Uti will be up this week against either Mwisho or Meryl.  As from 7pm today it will be nonstop voting thru mxit , web wap and sms. Guys pls if there's anybody that doesn't have mxit abeg make he download am now from www.m.mxit.com . Una sabi how we dey do am 4 the different obodo now? Lets make whosoever is put up against uti look so ordinary. I pray that its Mwisho so that we can teach him a lesson. Infact as i dey here so my spirit don high.
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by ayusman16(m): 6:01am On Sep 20, 2010
if they shld based it on d highest numbers of votes then no country can match us on populatn. i thnk we can strategise and shock em. lets save our armoury until our boy is up. then we go come teach them how 2 do it using their own game.
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by Ambber(f): 6:47am On Sep 20, 2010
Uti should win this thing and am putting my money where my mouth is. I don't care that naija won last season. The naija pride has been thrown a daggern let's do this even if it means turning my back on the game next year. Am so pained by the gang up in the house. There is nothing as bad as being forsaken by the few you think are your own. Mwisho keeps putting Uti on the defensive and firing line. Uti has always respected the women in the house, they flock round him bc of his good looks and not fear. He may bull s h it the guys but the babes? No.
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by user32(m): 6:51am On Sep 20, 2010
pls does anybody have lastest mxit handler. De one i ave is old handler undecided
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by aieromon(m): 7:50am On Sep 20, 2010
Na wa oh.All this money to be spent on someone who will carry home $200,000 to share with his folks only.While you're at it,vote my Tatiana back into the house.
Una don hear me so?
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by Kx: 8:59am On Sep 20, 2010
I see it this way.
In a regular eviction show, housemates are made to believe that the evicted member has gone home.
I think the reverse will be the case for barnmates.

2 barnmates are gona be given "mock" eviction ie barnmates are gona be made to believe that
those 2 barnees have be evicted from the barn and are home bound just for them to bounce in the house.

Barn mates will then believe that they are still the "lucky" ones remaining after all the eviction and disqualification.

At the "last day" of the show, barnees and eligible housemates will then be assmbled for the shocking result.
After all said and done, Yacob is the wisest becos the barnmates will be shocked on the 91th day that
they have wasted all 91 days with nothing to show for it.
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by Ambber(f): 9:43am On Sep 20, 2010
When is the nomination? Can't wait to know who Uti is up against. Those nominating Uti are Kaone, Munya, Mwisho, Tart, Fatloma, Code, Jen. Only Sheila and Meryl will not nominate him with Lerato just being part of the barn furniture now
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by kobikwelu(m): 9:52am On Sep 20, 2010
@Twinstaiye, there's nothing for us to research. The secret is MXIT. I am 100% sure that Uti will be up this week against either Mwisho or Meryl. As from 7pm today it will be nonstop voting thru mxit , web wap and sms. Guys pls if there's anybody that doesn't have mxit abeg make he download am now from www.m.mxit.com . Una sabi how we dey do am 4 the different obodo now? Lets make whosoever is put up against uti look so ordinary. I pray that its Mwisho so that we can teach him a lesson. Infact as i dey here so my spirit don high

ABEG no speak english

u don forget say some of our enemies dey here?

make u use pidgin, make them no know wetin we dey talk

if them put uti up, na for us to do am the way we do am d last time,

na just for me to ginger bois and babes for here, make we start as usual

ABEG NO SPEAK ENGLISH!!!
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by Nobody: 9:54am On Sep 20, 2010
Mwisho nominated Uti, this guy is really a snake and he's playing a dangerous game. He has just lost my support
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by Ambber(f): 9:58am On Sep 20, 2010
Not surprised at Mwisho at all, was expecting it, I will be surprised at Meryl though. Am sure of my nomination prediction. I wish the other 3 housemates will realise Mwisho and Meryl are shielding each other from nomination and go for both of them
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by shalom1234: 10:04am On Sep 20, 2010
Its week 10 of Big Brother All Stars and below is how the housemates & barnmates have nominated this week:

1. Munya: Uti & Meryl
2. Uti: Munya & Kaone
3. Meryl: Kaone & Munya
4. Kaone: Meryl & Mwisho
5. Mwisho: Kaone & Uti

Barnmates

6. Tatiana: Mwisho & Uti
7. Paloma: Meryl & Mwisho
8. Code: Munya & Uti

Votes

Uti: 4
Meryl: 3
Kaone: 3
Munya: 3
Mwisho: 3
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by Kx: 10:11am On Sep 20, 2010
It could be Uti, Munya, Mwisho and K1.
That could make Munyas swicth irrelevant as it affects who Uti is up against
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by kaydee(m): 10:14am On Sep 20, 2010
I repeat,if it's Uti Vs Mwisho,it's gudbye Uti
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by oyinmama(f): 10:15am On Sep 20, 2010
At this rate, all the housemates left will be up for eviction except Munya
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by Nobody: 10:18am On Sep 20, 2010
Final nominations
Munya 5
Uti 4
Mwisho 4
Kaone 4
Merly 3

Munya, Uti, Mwisho and k1 up, Munya will replace himself with Meryl so everyone but Munya will be up. Obviously Meryl will be out on Sunday. This is definitely the best case situation for Uti, God is definetly on his side. Shame to Mwisho
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by shalom1234: 10:19am On Sep 20, 2010
Final position:

9. Sheila: Munya & Kaone
10. Jen: Mwisho & Munya

Highest Votes

Munya: 5
Uti: 4
Kaone: 4
Mwisho: 4

Others

Meryl: 3
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by beeswax: 10:19am On Sep 20, 2010
4 ppl r up, munya uti mwisho and k1. Munya will swap meryl and she is a gonner
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by Rheinmetal(m): 10:20am On Sep 20, 2010
Uti has just proven he's far a bigger man than Mwisho, but will Africa see that, when their hatred for Naija has totally blinded them to truth
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by eleshin(m): 10:20am On Sep 20, 2010
dis nominatn is cool.
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by twinstaiye(m): 10:22am On Sep 20, 2010
Can someone confirm if the nomination had been done or shalom was just pulling my legs?
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by Kx: 10:24am On Sep 20, 2010
By nominating Uti, Mwisho has lost Meryl cos Meryl will lose Naija vote.

The vote count will look like this;
Uti ==8 countries
Mwisho===countries
Kaone===2 countries
Meryl====1 Country
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by shalom1234: 10:26am On Sep 20, 2010
LOL!!! @twinstaiye

I'm actually pulling the whole of you to tap into the blessing of multiple birth.

The POSTING is real. The only person escaping at the end of the day is zimbo by virtue of of him being the current HOH
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by ecashxpert: 10:28am On Sep 20, 2010
It is confirmed. Dis nomination is so cool. I stake my money on K1 being evicted.
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by Rheinmetal(m): 10:28am On Sep 20, 2010
forget the permutations, its on: "Operation eliminate Mwisho", cos the dude will be deluding himself, if he expects to draw support from the same fanbase that supports Uti.

(1) (2) (3) ... (89) (90) (91) (92) (93) (94) (95) ... (179) (Reply)

Some Nigeria Movie Stars Profile / MTN Project Fame Season 9 Official Thread / Watch Nigerian Movies Online For Free

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.