Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,684 members, 7,902,157 topics. Date: Friday, 26 July 2024 at 11:28 PM

Tobi Bakre In Trouble As He's Accused Of Buying Instagram Followers - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tobi Bakre In Trouble As He's Accused Of Buying Instagram Followers (663 Views)

Kim Oprah Poses Her Backside For Tobi Bakre In Swimwear / Tobi Bakre's Father, Alex, Miracle & Tobi Pictured Together / Meet Tobi Bakre: BBNaija 2018 Contestant, A Banker & A Rich Kid (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tobi Bakre In Trouble As He's Accused Of Buying Instagram Followers by Kimcutie: 10:30am On Aug 17, 2018
Big Brother Naija Finalist, Tobi Bakre has been called out for buying fake Instagram followers… and He has responded.

A Twitter user apparently, took out time to go through the list of his followers on the social media app, and noticed some strange looking followers.

The user wrote: “Well done sir!! It’s not a good look on you @tobibakre. For the love of what you stand for, stop buying followers”, while sharing supposed screenshots of the fake Instagram accounts following him.

Bakre then reacted, acknowledging that was ‘tampered with’, but state that social media following has no correlation to success in life.

He wrote: “To whoever tampered with my insta account. Wereva it came from. Good or bad place. Success and happiness in life has no correlation with social media following. So pls ehn. Bt to the people who took out time and resources to be validating such. May God provide jobs for you ��.”

http://naijabuzz.com.ng/tobi-bakre-in-trouble-as-hes-accused-of-buying-instagram-followers/

Lalasticlala

Re: Tobi Bakre In Trouble As He's Accused Of Buying Instagram Followers by Kimcutie: 10:32am On Aug 17, 2018
More
Re: Tobi Bakre In Trouble As He's Accused Of Buying Instagram Followers by kingxsamz(m): 10:46am On Aug 17, 2018
He should shut up.
Any small thing, these celebrities will claim that their account was tampered with. How?
That one is not even bothering me, I'm only concerned about the mumu who had time to go through his followers list.

Re: Tobi Bakre In Trouble As He's Accused Of Buying Instagram Followers by tzjaynee: 10:48am On Aug 17, 2018
Hmm
Re: Tobi Bakre In Trouble As He's Accused Of Buying Instagram Followers by eezeribe(m): 10:49am On Aug 17, 2018
Once you go in and come out from big brother Naija house, your life will never be in peace again...
The word of the Bible that says "no peace for the wicked" will become your portion.
Re: Tobi Bakre In Trouble As He's Accused Of Buying Instagram Followers by ChiefAzubuike(f): 10:50am On Aug 17, 2018
I don't know why Yoruba people are never contented with what they have..
Re: Tobi Bakre In Trouble As He's Accused Of Buying Instagram Followers by kingxsamz(m): 10:50am On Aug 17, 2018
ChiefAzubuike:
I don't know why Yoruba people are never contented with what they have..

2 Likes

Re: Tobi Bakre In Trouble As He's Accused Of Buying Instagram Followers by Nobody: 11:02am On Aug 17, 2018
some Nigerians are just jobless sha.pesin just wake up one morning,balance wella for bed, say him morning prayers.come think of how em go make himself useful for that day. the first thing wey go come him mind na"what is that Tobi even feeling like sef.i don't even know why people are even following him on instagram.let me even check if some of those followers are real sef".Is that not the height of joblessness? How much did he gain from it at the end of the day?.
This is the kind of people that made buhari jump into hasty and crass conclusion that Nigerian youths are lazy.

(1) (Reply)

Yinka Ayefele Reacts As Fresh FM Is Currently Being Demolished (pics) Oyo State / I’ve A Man Who Satisfies Me'' Stop Pestering Me With Marriage, – Gloria Sarfo / Mercy Johnson Shares Lovely Photos As She Celebrates Her Birthday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.