Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,155 members, 7,890,911 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 July 2024 at 12:27 AM

Nigerian Police Again! - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Nigerian Police Again! (787 Views)

Hilarious Statements Made By Criminals In Nigerian Police Custody / Members Of The Nigerian Police Force Fighting On A Nigerian Highway (photos) / Nigerian Police And Corruption (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Police Again! by Odunnu: 1:25pm On Jun 24, 2010
Enugu metropolis suffered an uproar of angry youths who tried burning down the police station at Abakpa close to T'ekulu. ThankGod 4d prompt action of the governor or whoevr that deployd men frm the 82Division army who brought back calm (i'm nt sure how long it'l last)
The policeman according to the story makin rounds asked a commercial bus driver for the regular N40 'pass',the driver xplained dat he was jst coming out and thats his first trip,whatevr happened after then,there was an arguement and the driver with an almost full bus of mainly sch children,a pregnant woman and other passengers tried to 'run' and the policeman 'accidentally' dschargd a bullet, whch caused the bus 2hit a culvert and upturn killing the pregnant woman,the driver and 6 sch children instantly!
Other casualities are being rushd to the hospital.
Dont ask me for source,I passed thru that road few hours afta it happened.
Re: Nigerian Police Again! by Nobody: 5:28pm On Jun 24, 2010
speechless!!!!
Re: Nigerian Police Again! by flasha(m): 7:24am On Jul 15, 2010
Nigerian Police Again! tongue tongue

(1) (Reply)

Iyamu Lovely Osagie-professional Photographer Vindicated-kidnapping Allegatio / Another Bomb Blast At Bauchi / The Unfortunate 4 Update: “policemen Said They Should Burn Them Alive” - Tekena’

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.