Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,618 members, 7,941,378 topics. Date: Friday, 06 September 2024 at 04:50 AM

Why Is It That Girls Throw Guys Luv In Their Faces - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Is It That Girls Throw Guys Luv In Their Faces (1319 Views)

Annoying Boyfriend Habits That Girls Hate / See What Happened To A Lady After She Visited An Internet Luv In A Hotel (VIDEO) / Things That Girls Secretly Envy About Guys. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Is It That Girls Throw Guys Luv In Their Faces by derinsola(f): 3:21pm On Mar 31, 2007
WHY IS IT THAT WHEN A MAN TELLS A GIRL ABOUT HIS TRUE FEELINGS THE GIRLS END UP THROWING HIS LUV IN HIS FACE

THAN KEEPING IT? I KNOW OF A GIRL WHO A GUY TOLD THAT HE LOVED AND SHOWED HER THIS LUV WHOLE HEARTEDLY WITH OUT CHEATING ON HER BUT SHE CHEATED ON HIM AND NOW SHE IS ASKING FOR A COME BACK
Re: Why Is It That Girls Throw Guys Luv In Their Faces by cuteass1(f): 12:24am On Apr 01, 2007
I don't think the right word should be "girls" cos both sex (males and females) are accusable of that act.

In my book, cheating on your spouse is a no no, i don't feel its excuseable but that doesn't mean i'm blind to the fact that it does happen and sometimes due to circumstances we forgive and give the person a second chance

why?? cos we're human and are liable to making mistakes once in a while, it doesn't make it OK but it sure helps you think straight after the anger has cooled down

I've come to realize that though someone says they love you, it doesn't erase their capability of hurting you, its their way of owning up to their mistakes and taking responsibility that counts

it hurts, i know but there's no perfect human being on earth.
it kills some of the trust in the relationship but its not impossible to re-build the trust wink

But if her infidelity would be difficult to forgive, as in him bringing it up every minute of the day or not being able to relax with her cos the memory keeps flashing back or him worrying every moment "who knows what she's up to"? then i do advice they part ways, even remain friends but nothing more sad

if she heartily pleads for his forgiveness, and he can sincerely forgive her , its difficult but not impossible, then giving her a second chance is not such a bad idea wink
Re: Why Is It That Girls Throw Guys Luv In Their Faces by Tranquil(m): 8:16am On Apr 09, 2007
bacause you @#$% guys don't desereve it!
Re: Why Is It That Girls Throw Guys Luv In Their Faces by lekank: 9:54am On Apr 10, 2007
we find ourselves in situations that does not please us,trying to be what we are not. we make mistakes one time and we tell ourselves,i need a come back, what if it is too late. both boys and girls are liable to cheat on each other, but the fact still remains that, what happened to their relationship for anyone of them to go into such act, it depends on the individual.

our wants are insatiable, !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Why Is It That Girls Throw Guys Luv In Their Faces by hannydarl(f): 7:12pm On Apr 10, 2007
Because we'heard the love song so much that we dont know when its true anymore guys can say i love you and do many things to make the girl think that he is seriouse only to find out that he was just doing all that to make you fall and get what he wants .So these days girls dont trust the men when they say i love you and many girls have learnt from guys how to play games.Lets face the fact if i can remember clearly babes were once considered dumb cos they easily give their hearts to guys and guys knowing that babes believe them easily took advantage of them well now the women are wiser and dont give back love, guys are complaining again.Tell us what do you want from us?
Re: Why Is It That Girls Throw Guys Luv In Their Faces by Kinkinatus(m): 10:26pm On Jan 26, 2012
The grass always appears greener on the other side. (but it sure ain't!). For every man there is a woman, and for every mugu out there are are two more waiting to be born. Like my homeboy's mom told us when we were growing up, don't fall in love, stand in love. Don't wear your heart on your sleeve for every guy or babe you have feelings for, because some guys and babes will Bleep you up simply because they know you are head over heels in love with them. It is simply unfeeling and disbelief on their part when they encounter true love. That act of throwing a lover's feelings back at the lover is extremely hurtful and immature and spiteful at its worst. Such people see but do not know or understand true love, and the giver of true love, alas has given it to the unappreciative person that throws it away with no regard to its value or the heartache or emotional heartbreak that is being caused. This is the sad world we live in today.

(1) (Reply)

Ladies I Need Ur Advices,only U Gals Can Solve This! / L Love Babes That Are Cute / A Rich Man's Darling/an Average Guy's Slave/poor Man's Meal Ticket?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.