Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,536 members, 7,888,718 topics. Date: Saturday, 13 July 2024 at 01:37 PM

I Was A Good Girl But Why Did God Allow This To Happen To Me? - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Was A Good Girl But Why Did God Allow This To Happen To Me? (58846 Views)

Marry A 32 Year Old Good Girl Or Look For A Younger Good Girl? / Is This Chemistry Or Is It Bound To Happen In Marriage/relationship? / I Was A Good Girl But Why Did God Allow This To Happen To Me? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Was A Good Girl But Why Did God Allow This To Happen To Me? by adewumiopeyemi(m): 10:26pm On Aug 30, 2018
Blooger with there fake story again..... if I click that link make I no eat this night.. tongue tongue

Re: I Was A Good Girl But Why Did God Allow This To Happen To Me? by Nobody: 10:27pm On Aug 30, 2018
H
Re: I Was A Good Girl But Why Did God Allow This To Happen To Me? by Kwamecron(m): 10:28pm On Aug 30, 2018
U never see anything, if you can't build that relationship back, na sorry u dey.. because lost of men will still come deceive you, u might end up with three children with different father. His only a man can stand responsibility of his/her child and when they don't want to, u can force them.

1 Like

Re: I Was A Good Girl But Why Did God Allow This To Happen To Me? by Boss13: 10:28pm On Aug 30, 2018
If this story is true, then I just don’t get it. Can the husband take care of both families with his income. If the answer is Yes, please let the man be involved in his son’s life.
Re: I Was A Good Girl But Why Did God Allow This To Happen To Me? by Meritocracy: 10:30pm On Aug 30, 2018
How do you expect to settle with single when you're approaching 40. It's time ladies should accept that God didn't create one man to one lady because ladies outnumbered guys in the world. Just accept and manage the guy because you will end up with someone with three wives or prostitute.

1 Like

Re: I Was A Good Girl But Why Did God Allow This To Happen To Me? by kenchizzy(m): 10:31pm On Aug 30, 2018
soundforce:
PLEASE, DON'T BLAME GOD for your misfortune.
If you couldn't do all the findings from 2013-2016, it's all your fault cos you were carried away by fantasies n fairy takes.you made the decisions n not GOD.
SO because is a bad news now she shouldn't blame God because is not God decision but if she made a decision and later buy a bungalow,a rangeover and a supermarket in lekki then it becomes God's plan...abi

1 Like

Re: I Was A Good Girl But Why Did God Allow This To Happen To Me? by SachaBastien(m): 10:32pm On Aug 30, 2018
I thought something happened to you. What has God got to do with your poor judgement and ill-informed decisions? You have a son from the misadventure, get off your ass and work hard to make him a better man than your father or fake ass husband will ever be.
Re: I Was A Good Girl But Why Did God Allow This To Happen To Me? by Rhozabeth(m): 10:34pm On Aug 30, 2018
Babe, take my advice or leave it, its ur choice: cut that man off ur life and the life of ur son completely until u are able to get back on ur feet, as in until u are able to find someone that will love u and ur son and take u for who u are! Else u will become pregnant the second time for that same man!
Things like this has happened b4, so don't tell me it can not happen!

1 Like

Re: I Was A Good Girl But Why Did God Allow This To Happen To Me? by ultimate77(m): 10:36pm On Aug 30, 2018
my sister, the lord console you an make you stronger. Amen
Re: I Was A Good Girl But Why Did God Allow This To Happen To Me? by ifymadu: 10:36pm On Aug 30, 2018
Personally, I think the marriage should be annulled because it is founded on fraud and deceit. His disposition that he didn’t say cos he loves and does not want to lose you is another lie from the pit of hell. If he loves you that much he would never have conceived the idea of hurting you with deceit. I am a man and I know the extend we can go to get want we want at times but this is rather too much. Dissolve the marriage and move on, just that someday your son my ask to know his dad and I’m not sure you can hide that from him forever. It’s so unfortunate but you just have to pick yourself up, count your losses and move on. The future is bright as far as there is life. The Lord is your strength my sister.
Re: I Was A Good Girl But Why Did God Allow This To Happen To Me? by ZZ22: 10:38pm On Aug 30, 2018
Stop lying, doing the marriage ceremony you, your family or friends must have heard the man is married.

1 Like

Re: I Was A Good Girl But Why Did God Allow This To Happen To Me? by Nobody: 10:39pm On Aug 30, 2018
You courted for 3 years and you were not able to know he is married,what then is the essence of the courtship, and all these years the wife no fight you and was not aware of your marriage ceremony with the man, this story get k leg, all the same sorry for your predicament, but left to me you are not smart enough if a married family man will play you for 3 years without you getting a whiff of it,just lick your wound and concentrate on your son. is sad but some men are something else, why not come plain that you want a second wife instead of this james bond moves, i weak oo

1 Like

Re: I Was A Good Girl But Why Did God Allow This To Happen To Me? by cliqtips: 10:43pm On Aug 30, 2018
You're damn right
But the question is " did she asked ?" ...
The bible says ask and it shall be given unto you.....

Martinez19:
lol. Might defender of god. Would have cost god much to minister to her or show her a vision concerning the man? Let me hear your excuse. Mtewwww.
Re: I Was A Good Girl But Why Did God Allow This To Happen To Me? by wisesoul(m): 10:45pm On Aug 30, 2018
why are you deceiving yourself madam? In the first place, there was no marriage because it's a marriage of deceit.

it's up to you decide after weighing the different options before you.
Ask yourself some important question like
Do I still want to bear a child(ren) plus the one you've got?
If the answer is Yes, then ask
Is there any man willing to marry me in total sincerity despite having a child?

You have more things to think about before making the decision, also remember. whatever decision you make will have effect on your child in either way.

I pray God grant you divine wisdom to make the right choice.
Re: I Was A Good Girl But Why Did God Allow This To Happen To Me? by jaxxy(m): 10:48pm On Aug 30, 2018
Never tolerate deception and bull$hit especially when it’s non fixable. Get out of it so fast u don’t remember being in it. Yes u have a child dat wud always be a reminder and a blessing. Move on with ur life and with ur head high. U can always find ur true love out there. #Nonegativity.
Re: I Was A Good Girl But Why Did God Allow This To Happen To Me? by Slapsticker: 10:48pm On Aug 30, 2018
Supreme01:
Fear of not marring on time brought u into this mess.

there is hope for you believe in.
sorry.

I strongly support your point.

Dear OP, Kindly proceed to have a legal divorce if you are financially independent. I know you don't want that for your son, however, brace up for some years of single parenting ahead.

Life is a pot of beans!

N.B:

Leave God out of these ma! We make our choice as adults and live with the consequences. It's only unfortunate you made yours in ignorance.

My personal advice; be more liberal! Religion hasn't helped you thus far, it prolly won't any further.
Re: I Was A Good Girl But Why Did God Allow This To Happen To Me? by abdullkabar(m): 10:52pm On Aug 30, 2018
Last time I checked
Adaptability is one of humans characteristic
It has happened, live ur life,you are still alive and please leave God out of it,its a part of life
Re: I Was A Good Girl But Why Did God Allow This To Happen To Me? by sweetilicious(f): 10:59pm On Aug 30, 2018
soundforce:
If you couldn't do all the findings from 2013-2016, it's all your fault cos you were carried away by fantasies n fairy takes.you made the decisions n not GOD.
Maybe.If he is emotionally unavailable,he is married with kids and he wants to preserve his emotions for them.You were just a side chick being kept for easy assess anyday. Its hard cos you are now a single parent.Life happens. Allow karma take its roll.
Re: I Was A Good Girl But Why Did God Allow This To Happen To Me? by OboOlora(f): 11:06pm On Aug 30, 2018
Princeofnigeria:
ashi Kobo Kobo
Iya re!
Re: I Was A Good Girl But Why Did God Allow This To Happen To Me? by Nobody: 11:09pm On Aug 30, 2018
Martinez19:
lol. Might defender of god. Would have cost god much to minister to her or show her a vision concerning the man? Let me hear your excuse. Mtewwww.
And who told you God did not minister to her? All the problems we are all facing today are as a result of our negligence, laziness, disobedient, stupidity and refusing to see things how they really are. Anyways, God will help you. Amen.
Re: I Was A Good Girl But Why Did God Allow This To Happen To Me? by Nobody: 11:18pm On Aug 30, 2018
So Sad.But A Restraining Order Io Nigeria,never Heard Of It,i Stand Corrected Tho
Re: I Was A Good Girl But Why Did God Allow This To Happen To Me? by Nobody: 11:20pm On Aug 30, 2018
So Sad.But A Restraining Order In Nigeria?How Does It Get Enforced.I Think U Shud Move On,d Guy Is A Fake
Re: I Was A Good Girl But Why Did God Allow This To Happen To Me? by creatorsverse(m): 11:23pm On Aug 30, 2018
Beke2020:

https://livelystones.com.ng/i-was-a-good-girl-but-why-did-god-allow-this-to-happen-to-me/

What u will do is to relocate to a farther region like if u are in d south move to d north and change ur line DAT way he won't know WHR u are But the damage has been done just move with ur son dere u will get anoda opportunity

1 Like

Re: I Was A Good Girl But Why Did God Allow This To Happen To Me? by aku626(m): 11:33pm On Aug 30, 2018
Life’s too short for regrets you deserve to be happy. Don’t let anything get in your way
Re: I Was A Good Girl But Why Did God Allow This To Happen To Me? by Ayemileto(m): 11:37pm On Aug 30, 2018
If they ask you people to ask for "the will of God" before getting married, you will probably say God don't choose partners for people.

From your write up, I don't think you pray about it before getting married. When things are going sour, you come back to blame God for letting it happen to you.

2 Likes

Re: I Was A Good Girl But Why Did God Allow This To Happen To Me? by TruthHurts100: 11:50pm On Aug 30, 2018
soundforce:

Tell them. One way or the other, we all have a hand in whatever happens to us.

1 Like

Re: I Was A Good Girl But Why Did God Allow This To Happen To Me? by Basseybruce: 11:54pm On Aug 30, 2018
I'm sorry....
Re: I Was A Good Girl But Why Did God Allow This To Happen To Me? by darlenese(f): 12:08am On Aug 31, 2018
the good girls always get the bad men.

I don't know why.
Re: I Was A Good Girl But Why Did God Allow This To Happen To Me? by Exponental(m): 12:12am On Aug 31, 2018
live your life. see yourself as a widow.
Re: I Was A Good Girl But Why Did God Allow This To Happen To Me? by Nobody: 12:14am On Aug 31, 2018
soundforce:

There is nothing the Christian God cannot do grin
Re: I Was A Good Girl But Why Did God Allow This To Happen To Me? by Ejadike(m): 12:20am On Aug 31, 2018
donbachi:
Learn to study a person,everything about them before you love...one mistake alot of people makes.is,they love first before studing the person...sorry for your pain.
I read your comment, I liked what you said then I liked it, but later pondered on what you said, I didn't like it anymore so I took my like back grin tongue

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

My Wife Of 3 Years Is Very Shy Around Me / Meet Sayo And Jomi: Taiwo Sayo & Kehinde Folajomi, Identical Twin Sisters / Money Marriage Practice In Cross River State Where Girls Are Sold To Elderly Men

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.