Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,535 members, 7,888,718 topics. Date: Saturday, 13 July 2024 at 01:35 PM

I Was A Good Girl But Why Did God Allow This To Happen To Me? - Family (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Was A Good Girl But Why Did God Allow This To Happen To Me? (58844 Views)

Marry A 32 Year Old Good Girl Or Look For A Younger Good Girl? / Is This Chemistry Or Is It Bound To Happen In Marriage/relationship? / I Was A Good Girl But Why Did God Allow This To Happen To Me? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Was A Good Girl But Why Did God Allow This To Happen To Me? by soundforce: 10:19am On Aug 31, 2018
playmaker148:

When you they chop shawama and ice cream you no tell us o.
ABI? KORREKT GUY!
Re: I Was A Good Girl But Why Did God Allow This To Happen To Me? by mechanics(m): 11:05am On Aug 31, 2018
You didn't seek the face of God when you wanted marrying then, assume you did, you won't be in this mess now, just seek for godly counsels from your pastor.
Re: I Was A Good Girl But Why Did God Allow This To Happen To Me? by nnaeyes6: 11:10am On Aug 31, 2018
Yuroba culture glaring. No sticking to one wife. Madam, do the needful and marry another person and so the family keeps going back and forth
Re: I Was A Good Girl But Why Did God Allow This To Happen To Me? by amsktn: 12:31pm On Aug 31, 2018
WELL!
LOOK AT IT IN THE OTHER WAY.
THAT IS WHY, IN ISLAM; MALE CAN MARRIES UP TO 4 WIFE (THE WIVES CAN BE IN DIFFERENT LOCATIONS).
IN THIS CASE, YOUR LIFE IS STILL NORMAL.

POPULATION OF FEMALE ARE MORE THAN MEN IN THE WORLD. DOES THIS MEAN SOME FEMALE WILL NEVER GET MARRY??
THAT IS WHY THE NEW VERSION (ISLAM) CAME TO OVER COME THE PAST.

LOOK BACK WHEN BROTHER CAN MARRY HIS BLOOD SISTER (ADAM CHILDREN)
TO MARRYING ONE WIFE (JESUS)
TO MARRYING (1-4) IN ISLAM
Re: I Was A Good Girl But Why Did God Allow This To Happen To Me? by dany5(f): 12:51pm On Aug 31, 2018
Sweet heart,firstly,please do not blame God.Secondly,do not blame yourself.It is unfortunate that this happened to you but before you make that decision of annulling the marriage i would like to ask you a question.Was he good to you in the marriage?like was he a good husband and father?please if yes,try to forgive him.I know it hurts deeply but time is what you need now.You are mad at him right now and so cant think properly.Do not listen to anyone just yet so you do not make a bad decision.

You can see a counsellor if that will help or a spiritual director ie a priest or so.

I wish you all the best.
Re: I Was A Good Girl But Why Did God Allow This To Happen To Me? by HEFAIROHLUWA(m): 2:01pm On Aug 31, 2018
ecstasy357:

Adam and Eve were given a choice. FREEWILL

Adultery, Yes! Never fornication. But bros J said fornication. I don't know if you understand the message I'm trying to pass.

Very Good! Now you mentioned "Freewill" Now we are going somewhere. You said he will never lead us into bad things. Bad things happen to christians and its better you take it that way and move the f**k on...i.e like the way I lost a young sister. she just complained of stomach ache and that was it..mind you my parents reverenced God so much that we never purposely skipped a sunday service. I can count the no of times we didnt go to church since ive beeen brought into this world..Its less than 5....We are fervent christians and even her corpse wasnt taken to the hospital it was taken to the church for prayers but who is gone is gone...for you to know how fervent we were. Now back to your case. If God is a God of freewill where is the freewill if he decides to manipulate the mind of your spouse to his commandments and obedience just to prove he was right about his choosing a spouse for you.What im trying to say is that praying before marriage does not guarantee the marriage will stand the test of time. Do you think those that marry christains like themselves to at LEAST INCREASE(Its not guaranteed cos I have seen christian couples (infact they are both pastors) that divorced because of little issues) THE CHANCE of the marriage survive are fools? Our minds are dynamic...The human mind is..Thats a hardtruth bro..Christians pretend to always say the truth but thats a lie..They often prefer to hide some truths and paint christianity as a sure ticket to blessings here on earth...It doesnt work that way! It will never..Im just saying reality bro
Re: I Was A Good Girl But Why Did God Allow This To Happen To Me? by ecstasy357(m): 3:25pm On Aug 31, 2018
HEFAIROHLUWA:
Very Good! Now you mentioned "Freewill" Now we are going somewhere. You said he will never lead us into bad things. Bad things happen to christians and its better you take it that way and move the f**k on...i.e like the way I lost a young sister. she just complained of stomach ache and that was it..mind you my parents reverenced God so much that we never purposely skipped a sunday service. I can count the no of times we didnt go to church since ive beeen brought into this world..Its less than 5....We are fervent christians and even her corpse wasnt taken to the hospital it was taken to the church for prayers but who is gone is gone...for you to know how fervent we were. Now back to your case. If God is a God of freewill where is the freewill if he decides to manipulate the mind of your spouse to his commandments and obedience just to prove he was right about his choosing a spouse for you.What im trying to say is that praying before marriage does not guarantee the marriage will stand the test of time. Do you think those that marry christains like themselves to at LEAST INCREASE(Its not guaranteed cos I have seen christian couples (infact they are both pastors) that divorced because of little issues) THE CHANCE of the marriage survive are fools? Our minds are dynamic...The human mind is..Thats a hardtruth bro..Christians pretend to always say the truth but thats a lie..They often prefer to hide some truths and paint christianity as a sure ticket to blessings here on earth...It doesnt work that way! It will never..Im just saying reality bro

"FREEWILL" Yes! He will never lead us into anything bad. This doesn't mean He will force us, it only means that He will point us in the right direction, we will have to follow (I stand at the door of your heart and knock....not forcing in but giving you an option to open).

I'm sorry about your sister. I'm sure if you look around there are so many things that you can be thankful for. I've lost both my parents...what I know about them is what people have to say. I'm alive now, I'm thankful for that.

"MARRIAGE" This is a very sensitive topic. Most people claim to have communicated with God about their intention, but the question is....what did God tell them in return?

Look at the story of Isaac and Jacob in their search for a wife, you ought to see most of our errors there
Re: I Was A Good Girl But Why Did God Allow This To Happen To Me? by ecstasy357(m): 3:35pm On Aug 31, 2018
HEFAIROHLUWA:

Sir, one more thing... Christianity is a way of life, the way of life that guarantees eternal life.
Re: I Was A Good Girl But Why Did God Allow This To Happen To Me? by Beke2020: 3:38pm On Aug 31, 2018
If you don't believe this you never believe anything
Earthbound:
I'm pretty sure when you were dating, you saw and ignored all the signs.

Talk to him and hear him out. We all make mistakes. You should make all your decisions putting your child first.

The truth is that he still loves you as do you, him. Show that you're a strong woman and be with him.

You see a deja vu from your mother's experience. You have the power to change that. Heal with him no matter how difficult it seems.

Have an intervention for the husband and have everyone speak so you understand what you're dealing with.

You will heal. Would you rather heal in pain and regret or with your husband and child in complete understanding. Everything works out for good if we make the right decisions.

Re: I Was A Good Girl But Why Did God Allow This To Happen To Me? by Nobody: 3:40pm On Aug 31, 2018
Beke2020:
If you don't believe this you never believe anything
What are you trying to say?
Re: I Was A Good Girl But Why Did God Allow This To Happen To Me? by HEFAIROHLUWA(m): 4:17pm On Aug 31, 2018
ecstasy357:

"FREEWILL" Yes! He will never lead us into anything bad. This doesn't mean He will force us, it only means that He will point us in the right direction, we will have to follow (I stand at the door of your heart and knock....not forcing in but giving you an option to open).

I'm sorry about your sister. I'm sure if you look around there are so many things that you can be thankful for. I've lost both my parents...what I know about them is what people have to say. I'm alive now, I'm thankful for that.

"MARRIAGE" This is a very sensitive topic. Most people claim to have communicated with God about their intention, but the question is....what did God tell them in return?

Look at the story of Isaac and Jacob in their search for a wife, you ought to see most of our errors there
Exactly what I was saying grin Marriage is a Sensitive Topic.. Unpredictable because we humans are Unpredictable.. Reason I do not believe in this "praying before marriage thats your wife/husband and you live happily after stuff" and thats the truth..If you all believe there is nothing God cant do he is all powerful why FEAR that he doesnt have the power to change any situation you find yourself in the marriage and always fear what will happen when you marry without asking for his guidance?... If you tell me there is nothing God cant do then that means he has the power to interfer and change the mind of that your partner against your partner free will(Now where is the freewill?) If God respects freewill then he will not interfer. ***Still my point that they said someone is situable for you does not mean its a sure marriage anything can come up anytime***So its left for you to be strapped!I can go on and on but let me end here.. its been nice sharing your ideas and beliefs on christainity.

1 Like

Re: I Was A Good Girl But Why Did God Allow This To Happen To Me? by Teegelop(f): 4:23pm On Aug 31, 2018
Martinez19:
AND did you know maybe she invited god into the relationship? grin
Definitely that god must have led her astray because I trust the living God
Re: I Was A Good Girl But Why Did God Allow This To Happen To Me? by Martinez19(m): 5:24pm On Aug 31, 2018
Teegelop:

Definitely that god must have led her astray because I trust the living God
lol. God doesn't exist. Building your reality on make believes is like trying to cross a bridge made of nylon. You will crash and ask why. That's what is happening to the lady.
Re: I Was A Good Girl But Why Did God Allow This To Happen To Me? by Teegelop(f): 7:49pm On Aug 31, 2018
Martinez19:
lol. God doesn't exist. Building your reality on make believes is like trying to cross a bridge made of nylon. You will crash and ask why. That's what is happening to the lady.
Who are mine to argue with an atheist?

Oya make I run for my life
Re: I Was A Good Girl But Why Did God Allow This To Happen To Me? by mobilitaria: 8:36pm On Aug 31, 2018
donbachi:
Learn to study a person,everything about them before you love...one mistake alot of people makes.is,they love first before studing the person...sorry for your pain.

lol. There are some you will study and you will still not get al the info you need ooo

1 Like

Re: I Was A Good Girl But Why Did God Allow This To Happen To Me? by Deji63: 12:06am On Sep 01, 2018
donbachi:
Learn to study a person,everything about them before you love...one mistake alot of people makes.is,they love first before studing the person...sorry for your pain.

Sometimes you just can never be careful enough. A friend married a young lady who had 2 kids from her previous marriage. He didn't know until 6 years later when they already had three kids together.

1 Like

Re: I Was A Good Girl But Why Did God Allow This To Happen To Me? by HEFAIROHLUWA(m): 9:10am On Sep 01, 2018
mobilitaria:

lol. There are some you will study and you will still not get al the info you need ooo
Honestly bro..
Re: I Was A Good Girl But Why Did God Allow This To Happen To Me? by HEFAIROHLUWA(m): 9:10am On Sep 01, 2018
Deji63:

Sometimes you just can never be careful enough. A friend married a young lady who had 2 kids from her previous marriage. He didn't know until 6 years later when they already had three kids together.
See what I was saying..
Re: I Was A Good Girl But Why Did God Allow This To Happen To Me? by snowblaq(f): 3:14pm On Sep 01, 2018
Martinez19:
lol. Might defender of god. Would have cost god much to minister to her or show her a vision concerning the man? Let me hear your excuse. Mtewwww.

Oya go and force God to show her the vision na
Seek and Yea shall find.......if you don't seek or ask.. ...it won't be given to you.
She dated someone for 2 years and neither her nor her family checked well before the marriage and you are blaming God.
Re: I Was A Good Girl But Why Did God Allow This To Happen To Me? by snowblaq(f): 3:16pm On Sep 01, 2018
ecstasy357:

OK o.....

You got married to a man that has a family. OK....d whole family decided to lie bout their son/brother marriage.

During courtship, you met his friends and none of them brought up his other life for a whole 3 years. OK...no p

You courted him for 3 years, and he managed to keep his wife and child a secret from u. OK o...

His wife did not hear about your introduction, traditional marriage and church wedding? Maybe his wife was in on the whole conspiracy.

Wait lemme gather all d children in my compound, them go dey interested in this story.

It seems you're a Christian, let me advice you as one. You are not the first wife, you are the other woman. Go on your knees and ask for forgiveness. Leave the marriage and ask God to lead everyone of your step.
It seems you didn't talk to God about this marriage. Anyway, what do I know?

I wish I can like this comment a million times.. ..you've just said it all.

1 Like

Re: I Was A Good Girl But Why Did God Allow This To Happen To Me? by Martinez19(m): 3:29pm On Sep 01, 2018
snowblaq:

Oya go and force God to show her the vision na
Seek and Yea shall find.......if you don't seek or ask.. ...it won't be given to you.
She dated someone for 2 years and neither her nor her family checked well before the marriage and you are blaming God.
How do you know that she didn't seek? How do you know that her family didn't seek?
Re: I Was A Good Girl But Why Did God Allow This To Happen To Me? by efficiencie(m): 5:42pm On Sep 01, 2018
You are good in what sense!? No man is good. The reason you do good deeds is because of the good GOD THE HOLY SPIRIT working through you...as for your plight, I can guess you are one of those who do not hear from GOD before making a decision - and in this case a decision to marry a person. You did not marry by faith, rather you married by sight. Because if you did marry by faith, you will be warned by the LORD but if you married by sight like most ladies do you will never escape stories that touch. Faith comes by hearing from GOD, so my question to you is: DO YOU HEAR FROM THE LORD YOUR GOD JESUS CHRIST THROUGH THE HOLY SPIRIT? . I guess the answer to that question is no. In addition, you mentioned growing up with a single parent. I smell a generational curse in your household. This is what makes offspring inevitably repeat the same horrid cycle their ancestors or parents started. You have a battle to fight and win else the cycle will go on and on. Now is the time for you to engage THE SPIRIT, THE WORD and THE BLOOD OF JESUS in battle with the forces and altars sponsoring and keeping the generational curse alive in your lineage. That you are Christian does not mean you will automatically win battles. Switches don't flip themselves automatically, people do so unless you go on your knees and battle in the place of prayer not only will you live the rest of your life a marital failure, you will most definitely pass this generational curse on to your offspring and from them to their offspring till the end of time!
Re: I Was A Good Girl But Why Did God Allow This To Happen To Me? by Beke2020: 1:09pm On Sep 02, 2018
:hmnnn so deep
efficiencie:
You are good in what sense!? No man is good. The reason you do good deeds is because of the good GOD THE HOLY SPIRIT working through you...as for your plight, I can guess you are one of those who do not hear from GOD before making a decision - and in this case a decision to marry a person. You did not marry by faith, rather you married by sight. Because if you did marry by faith, you will be warned by the LORD but if you married by sight like most ladies do you will never escape stories that touch. Faith comes by hearing from GOD, so my question to you is: DO YOU HEAR FROM THE LORD YOUR GOD JESUS CHRIST THROUGH THE HOLY SPIRIT? . I guess the answer to that question is no. In addition, you mentioned growing up with a single parent. I smell a generational curse in your household. This is what makes offspring inevitably repeat the same horrid cycle their ancestors or parents started. You have a battle to fight and win else the cycle will go on and on. Now is the time for you to engage THE SPIRIT, THE WORD and THE BLOOD OF JESUS in battle with the forces and altars sponsoring and keeping the generational curse alive in your lineage. That you are Christian does not mean you will automatically win battles. Switches don't flip themselves automatically, people do so unless you go on your knees and battle in the place of prayer not only will you live the rest of your life a marital failure, you will most definitely pass this generational curse on to your offspring and from them to their offspring till the end of time!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

My Wife Of 3 Years Is Very Shy Around Me / Meet Sayo And Jomi: Taiwo Sayo & Kehinde Folajomi, Identical Twin Sisters / Money Marriage Practice In Cross River State Where Girls Are Sold To Elderly Men

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.