Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,329 members, 7,888,050 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 06:19 PM

Kwankwaso: I Regret Supporting Buhari Against Jonathan - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kwankwaso: I Regret Supporting Buhari Against Jonathan (27560 Views)

2023: APC Governors Gang Up Against Jonathan / Ganduje Replies Kwankwaso: I Was Not Imposed But Won Kano Election By Landslide / Reno Omokri: I Regret Supporting Nnamdi Kanu, IPOB (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kwankwaso: I Regret Supporting Buhari Against Jonathan by tomakint: 2:32am On Aug 28, 2018
Corrinthians:
Kwankwaso pressing PDP supporters mumu buttons like.. grin grin

By now you should be getting tired of this Mumu jokes you always crack, it's daytime already.......2019 already knocking. Don't be caught rigging.....suck it in and accept the result. Buhari back to Daura is surer than ever.
Re: Kwankwaso: I Regret Supporting Buhari Against Jonathan by NonsoWow: 4:07am On Aug 28, 2018
tomakint:

By now you should be getting tired of this Mumu jokes you always crack, it's daytime already.......2019 already knocking. Don't be caught rigging.....suck it in and accept the result. Buhari back to Daura is surer than ever.
You don't sound sure.

2 Likes

Re: Kwankwaso: I Regret Supporting Buhari Against Jonathan by Banmeallday: 4:13am On Aug 28, 2018
Since he regrets supporting his brother and probably in law, he should campaign for someone who has implemented Arewa agenda everywhere, and the two leading folks to have done so is the titled man from Katsina, Thief Orji Kalu, and the big stomach Owelle Hausa named Okorocha.....

Then we will know that the two time governor and Defense minister and very privileged Kwankwaso who has benefitted from the Nigger Area is not selfish at all
Re: Kwankwaso: I Regret Supporting Buhari Against Jonathan by guru03(m): 4:56am On Aug 28, 2018
You will never became Nigeria president, nonsense.

1 Like

Re: Kwankwaso: I Regret Supporting Buhari Against Jonathan by ItsMeAboki(m): 6:10am On Aug 28, 2018
You will regret even more for decamping back to PDP where you still can't get the presidential ticket you want and furthermore can't even campaign at home due to rejection.

Only recently, the Buhari you just maligned was magnanimous enough to allow you use of the presidential airport lounge to save you from the popular chanting and more public humiliation of sai Baba, sai Baba wherever you go - in reaction to your betrayal.

1 Like

Re: Kwankwaso: I Regret Supporting Buhari Against Jonathan by Corrinthians(m): 6:13am On Aug 28, 2018
tomakint:

Lmao. Hollow and empty hope. cheesy

Back to Daura made possible by whom, you? You go cry tire when the time come and I'd crap on this post of yours and rub it in your face for good measure. grin

3 Likes

Re: Kwankwaso: I Regret Supporting Buhari Against Jonathan by MakeNigeriaGrea: 6:59am On Aug 28, 2018
Nedfed:
Shioooooooor
Useless people
Wia u blind before.
Take it or leave it, APC will still win come 2019
Take it or leave it,APC will lose come 2019. We the sane ones are greater than the foolish,dead brains.

4 Likes

Re: Kwankwaso: I Regret Supporting Buhari Against Jonathan by gabrielto(m): 8:40am On Aug 28, 2018
Another regret speech..now u know
Re: Kwankwaso: I Regret Supporting Buhari Against Jonathan by cinoedhunter: 8:40am On Aug 28, 2018
This politicians sef... dey use our head dey play kpakpagolo
Re: Kwankwaso: I Regret Supporting Buhari Against Jonathan by OmoOshodi(m): 8:40am On Aug 28, 2018
Hier:
Lesson to all Nigerians, stop voting a lifeless president, seek a visionary leader. We are who our leaders are.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kwankwaso: I Regret Supporting Buhari Against Jonathan by Nobody: 8:41am On Aug 28, 2018
BECAUSE IT DOESN'T FAVOUR U ANYMORE...POLITICIANS N HYPOCRISY!!!
Re: Kwankwaso: I Regret Supporting Buhari Against Jonathan by okekefabi(m): 8:45am On Aug 28, 2018
This is just the beginning of your regret. Jonathan told you people that you will surely value him when he leaves office.
Many Likes for GEJ.

1 Like

Re: Kwankwaso: I Regret Supporting Buhari Against Jonathan by frankotele(m): 8:47am On Aug 28, 2018
Nedfed:
Shioooooooor
Useless people
Wia u blind before.
Take it or leave it, APC will still win come 2019
LIFELESSNESS DOES NOT BEGAT LIFE. why choose to remain a slave

1 Like

Re: Kwankwaso: I Regret Supporting Buhari Against Jonathan by israelmao(m): 8:47am On Aug 28, 2018
I knew one day this would happen.
Re: Kwankwaso: I Regret Supporting Buhari Against Jonathan by Oracle4: 8:48am On Aug 28, 2018
Noise maker. Kwankwaso has forgotten that Buhari has always defeated him in Kano State
Re: Kwankwaso: I Regret Supporting Buhari Against Jonathan by ehissi(m): 8:49am On Aug 28, 2018
Ikpewe:
THAT IS WHAT PIGS WANT TO HEAR

You that are a pig psychologist that know what pigs want to hear, what do you want to hear..... grin

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kwankwaso: I Regret Supporting Buhari Against Jonathan by frankotele(m): 8:49am On Aug 28, 2018
Corrinthians:
Kwankwaso pressing PDP supporters mumu buttons like.. grin grin
WORDS OF AN AMAJIRI HAS NO WEIGHT

2 Likes

Re: Kwankwaso: I Regret Supporting Buhari Against Jonathan by crafteck(m): 8:49am On Aug 28, 2018
Cos it's not safe to loot again abi
Re: Kwankwaso: I Regret Supporting Buhari Against Jonathan by EazyMoh(m): 8:49am On Aug 28, 2018
Talk true, you enjoyed it.
Re: Kwankwaso: I Regret Supporting Buhari Against Jonathan by Bodude504: 8:50am On Aug 28, 2018
Shut up, crocodile tears
Re: Kwankwaso: I Regret Supporting Buhari Against Jonathan by sweerychick(f): 8:50am On Aug 28, 2018
murphyibiam15:
kwankwaso is a [b]more smarter [/b]Igbo hater than buhari...I rather vote buhari than that bigot
more smart. Well he's done for! All of them are the same undecided they're all wolves in sheep's clothing. I rather vote PMB than this bigot tongue
Re: Kwankwaso: I Regret Supporting Buhari Against Jonathan by crafteck(m): 8:51am On Aug 28, 2018
frankotele:
LIFELESSNESS DOES NOT BEGAT LIFE. why choose to remain a slave

Jina that was full of life but still couldn't stop his wife lady p from stealing talkless of the cabal.
Re: Kwankwaso: I Regret Supporting Buhari Against Jonathan by Hotzone(m): 8:52am On Aug 28, 2018
I wanted to say you are talking from both sides but I remembered that politicians has no permanent enemy rather variants interest
Re: Kwankwaso: I Regret Supporting Buhari Against Jonathan by frankotele(m): 8:53am On Aug 28, 2018
Am just Wondering how the Modern day father of Democracy will be feeling now that people are making open confessions..A Good Name is better than winning 2015 Election.. same Advice the APC has refused to give Buhari as regards 2019.
Re: Kwankwaso: I Regret Supporting Buhari Against Jonathan by farem: 8:54am On Aug 28, 2018
fk001:
You supported him because of your selfish interest.

Buhari is untouchable Mr Man take that to the bank.

He is out to be regretting. By this time next year, it would be..
"I regret that I said I regretted ever supporting Buhari in 2015"
Re: Kwankwaso: I Regret Supporting Buhari Against Jonathan by Emycord: 8:56am On Aug 28, 2018
warning to all those hoping no se votes for victory you will be disappointed both the igbo presidency2023 groups and the restructure groups. we can only listen to you after a failed referendum. thanks
Re: Kwankwaso: I Regret Supporting Buhari Against Jonathan by modupe2: 8:58am On Aug 28, 2018
The guy has lost it all......
Re: Kwankwaso: I Regret Supporting Buhari Against Jonathan by Abfinest007(m): 8:59am On Aug 28, 2018
remainin obj to say d same
Re: Kwankwaso: I Regret Supporting Buhari Against Jonathan by fk001(m): 9:00am On Aug 28, 2018
farem:

He is out to be regretting. By this time next year, it would be..
"I regret that I said I regretted ever supporting Buhari in 2015"

He is confused bro, just because of his selfish ambition to be president

2 Likes

Re: Kwankwaso: I Regret Supporting Buhari Against Jonathan by DTaj: 9:00am On Aug 28, 2018
This fanatical fool called Rabiu Musa Kwankwaso who destroyed thousands of beer and other alcoholic drinks as Kano Governor, who created Hizbah security outfit to harass, arrest and jail non-indigenes in Kano is accusing someone regarding religion and ethnicity!

Do some of these politicians think that Nigerians forget so easily?

If Buhari is said to be clannish, Kwankwaso is far worse!

PDP will lose the Presidential election in 2019, giving the the presidential election ticket to this old fool will hasten it!

1 Like

Re: Kwankwaso: I Regret Supporting Buhari Against Jonathan by Ahmeduana(m): 9:01am On Aug 28, 2018
GBOGBO YIN LE MA FENU GBOLE!
Re: Kwankwaso: I Regret Supporting Buhari Against Jonathan by 93Miles: 9:02am On Aug 28, 2018
U regret because PMB has blockd channels to loot.
We Nigeriaaaaaaaans don't regret voting him and we will vote him again next yr.
Baba 2019-2023.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

DSS: We Didn’t Help Nnamdi Kanu To Escape From Nigeria / Ebonyi Governor’s Defection To APC Hangs In The Balance / Court Grants Olisa Metuh Bail

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.