Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,951 members, 7,873,042 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 07:10 AM

Kwankwaso: I Regret Supporting Buhari Against Jonathan - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kwankwaso: I Regret Supporting Buhari Against Jonathan (27520 Views)

2023: APC Governors Gang Up Against Jonathan / Ganduje Replies Kwankwaso: I Was Not Imposed But Won Kano Election By Landslide / Reno Omokri: I Regret Supporting Nnamdi Kanu, IPOB (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kwankwaso: I Regret Supporting Buhari Against Jonathan by olajizz01(m): 10:56am On Aug 28, 2018
Ikpewe:
THAT IS WHAT PIGS WANT TO HEAR
Exactly,he will surely turn to their son,very confused beings.
Re: Kwankwaso: I Regret Supporting Buhari Against Jonathan by Hier(m): 11:10am On Aug 28, 2018
ogbonti:

Shut up Mr. SO wo Re, until you tell me how you are Goin to pay N100k minimum wage, then keep your ranting's about Buhari to yourself. You are no better than the Dullard!

Your goal is to create a Nigeria where US $1 equals to N10,000 and where a box of matches is sold for N5,000.. monopoly money that is so worthless abi?.. keep fueling a utopia, so you can get elected, enrich your family and friends and relocate to live in America, you think we don't know your plan?

100k minimum wage ko, 1 million minimum wage ni... you think say na how money plenty for hand dey make am buy things? What is the purchasing power of the naira of your so called minimum wage.... I lost every respect for you when I watched you say 100k minimum wage.... even in voodoo economics, that proposal is fault with tremendous dishonesty!

Well, you are right on that sir, the truth is, Sowore is all but perfect except on the fact he wants to increase the wages. I have kept quite in that regards knowing he might not know what to expect in office. When he gets to office, he would see the impossibility of what he's saying, but the truth remains we have a visionary leaders than Buhari in power.

Paying 100,000 is impossible so, I always presume it's not part of its goals, when something is impossible, it doesn't exist, and in that sense, Sowore can't continue with that seeing its impossible.

The Central Bank is always there and I believe most economist would advise him of the consequence of his agenda
Re: Kwankwaso: I Regret Supporting Buhari Against Jonathan by tfelicityk(m): 11:17am On Aug 28, 2018
It is only a confused and greedy leaders speaks the way he did...
Re: Kwankwaso: I Regret Supporting Buhari Against Jonathan by karimusa: 11:24am On Aug 28, 2018
VERY TRUE..

fk001:
You supported him because of your selfish interest.

Buhari is untouchable Mr Man take that to the bank.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kwankwaso: I Regret Supporting Buhari Against Jonathan by Meritocracy: 11:33am On Aug 28, 2018
If your regret is for selfish interest and not for national interests I pray your generation will continue regret their actions.
Re: Kwankwaso: I Regret Supporting Buhari Against Jonathan by Akanti50: 11:59am On Aug 28, 2018
IRAPADA:
Time to brainwash south east and south south deligates and electorate, after pdp pry and you loose then gej and buhari will then become Nigeria problems
Nothing like brainwash here we already knew before hand that Buhari would be a failure but brainwashed Afonja wouldn't listen cos they think Buhari would later hand over to them.
Trump called your President LIFELESS, is he brainwashed too?.. Your zombie mode is real.
Re: Kwankwaso: I Regret Supporting Buhari Against Jonathan by agaliboy: 12:14pm On Aug 28, 2018
Cry cry baby!!!. Contest in 2019 na

Re: Kwankwaso: I Regret Supporting Buhari Against Jonathan by JobmanNwapdp: 1:12pm On Aug 28, 2018
Apologize to Dr Jonathan, PDP and Nigerians entirely, Sir you are the key architect of Buhari emergency as the president in 2015 general election because we knew the role you play in Kano State which badly effect the outcome of the election therefore turning around the people's mandate to a beast and a tormentor like Buhari. Nigerians will for only forgive you if you help to unseat and install the incoming president in 2019, nonetheless, you are welcome back home.

4Ebiscoo:

https://www.google.com.ng/amp/thenationonlineng.net/i-regret-supporting-buhari-says-kwankwaso/amp/
Re: Kwankwaso: I Regret Supporting Buhari Against Jonathan by Teeboi56: 1:13pm On Aug 28, 2018
Shut up jare
Re: Kwankwaso: I Regret Supporting Buhari Against Jonathan by shoprite: 1:26pm On Aug 28, 2018
Former Kano State Governor Abiu Musa Kwankwaso has said he and others who dumped the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) in 2014, to support President Muhammadu Buhari against then President Goodluck Jonathan, are regretting their action.

Anything just to get to the top ! undecided
Re: Kwankwaso: I Regret Supporting Buhari Against Jonathan by Sinach0191(m): 1:56pm On Aug 28, 2018
What has happened has happened

Hope u will choose wisely next year
Re: Kwankwaso: I Regret Supporting Buhari Against Jonathan by prof12(m): 2:37pm On Aug 28, 2018
You regret supporting Buhari because your turn to get into the accuse box is near and knowing very well that Buhari will not spare a self-centered thief like you.

1 Like

Re: Kwankwaso: I Regret Supporting Buhari Against Jonathan by Nobody: 3:53pm On Aug 28, 2018
You and Saraki are regretting because the juicy appointments and freebies that you thought will be coming your way like in the day of Jonathan has not been coming.OK.WE KNOW YOUR MISSION.
Re: Kwankwaso: I Regret Supporting Buhari Against Jonathan by Grayxme: 3:56pm On Aug 28, 2018
All because your selfish and greedy needs were not met. Kwankwaso is not fit to rule this Nation.
Re: Kwankwaso: I Regret Supporting Buhari Against Jonathan by Yankee101: 4:53pm On Aug 28, 2018
Abeg abeg
Re: Kwankwaso: I Regret Supporting Buhari Against Jonathan by Yankee101: 4:54pm On Aug 28, 2018
Abeg!!! abeg!!!
Re: Kwankwaso: I Regret Supporting Buhari Against Jonathan by odomanis: 5:13pm On Aug 28, 2018
IRAPADA:
Time to brainwash south east and south south deligates and electorate

It wont be brainwash if it is APC,right ? Anuofia !
Re: Kwankwaso: I Regret Supporting Buhari Against Jonathan by isaacojih: 5:31pm On Aug 28, 2018
Let the dead bury themselves, lets call it a bye gone issue, we are now in need of change to change our regrets to possibilities come 2019,
Dankwambo2019
Re: Kwankwaso: I Regret Supporting Buhari Against Jonathan by hyperflex(m): 5:46pm On Aug 28, 2018
Leave sentiments aside Buhari has failed. Corruption, economy, Transportation, welfare, security, international relations, youth empowerment...

If as a youth you still want to vote Buhari don't forget hausa r still planning to rule for the next 16yrs. When will it be the turn of you and I. Instead of wanting a lethargic government to go a second term. Second term no be by force o.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Dino Melaye: I Am Like The Scrotum Of A Ram, It Will Dangle But Will Never Fall / Buhari To Military: End Insurgency Immediately / Okowa Commissions A Mega Filling Station In Asaba (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.