Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,785 members, 7,875,949 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 04:27 AM

Kwankwaso: I Regret Supporting Buhari Against Jonathan - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kwankwaso: I Regret Supporting Buhari Against Jonathan (27531 Views)

2023: APC Governors Gang Up Against Jonathan / Ganduje Replies Kwankwaso: I Was Not Imposed But Won Kano Election By Landslide / Reno Omokri: I Regret Supporting Nnamdi Kanu, IPOB (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kwankwaso: I Regret Supporting Buhari Against Jonathan by Royalfurnitures: 9:03am On Aug 28, 2018
Good that you realised Your folly but it is too late, forget about presidency 2019

Check out my signature for classy and exotic furniture collections
Re: Kwankwaso: I Regret Supporting Buhari Against Jonathan by rock003: 9:09am On Aug 28, 2018
fk001:
You supported him because of your selfish interest.

Buhari is untouchable Mr Man take that to the bank.

Yeah, because he is above the law
Re: Kwankwaso: I Regret Supporting Buhari Against Jonathan by udemzyudex(m): 9:10am On Aug 28, 2018
Medicine after death.
Re: Kwankwaso: I Regret Supporting Buhari Against Jonathan by rock003: 9:11am On Aug 28, 2018
Ikpewe:
THAT IS WHAT PIGS WANT TO HEAR

Pigs have brain, but zombies are brainless. Pray, which one would you rather be?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kwankwaso: I Regret Supporting Buhari Against Jonathan by jesmond3945: 9:16am On Aug 28, 2018
Lies
Re: Kwankwaso: I Regret Supporting Buhari Against Jonathan by cyberguy72(m): 9:21am On Aug 28, 2018
selemempe:
Its simple...if kwankwaso remained with gej and delivered millions of votes for pdp....in 2019 him and even tambulwal will be perfectly positioned to contest pdp ticket
what was he even thinking.He miscalculated big time.Maybe his hatred for a southern really blinded him
Re: Kwankwaso: I Regret Supporting Buhari Against Jonathan by kennosklint(m): 9:22am On Aug 28, 2018
I wonder how we other parts of Nigerians always allow the illiterate northerners to brainwash us and we keep calling them foolish people. Have you ever see any northerner that hates his brother.either you like it or not all northerners are the same. If you doubt wait until any one of them become a president either from pdp or apc.
Re: Kwankwaso: I Regret Supporting Buhari Against Jonathan by DKM123: 9:22am On Aug 28, 2018
Another BMC (nairaland branch) thread opened by "themselves" and hijacked by "themselves " and liked by "themselves"! lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Kwankwaso: I Regret Supporting Buhari Against Jonathan by Jyunus: 9:24am On Aug 28, 2018
Is under 3 years of Buhari that infrastructure was allowed to decay in South East or under 16 years of PDP. Great Igbo people shine your eyes
4Ebiscoo:

https://www.google.com.ng/amp/thenationonlineng.net/i-regret-supporting-buhari-says-kwankwaso/amp/
Re: Kwankwaso: I Regret Supporting Buhari Against Jonathan by edibobo: 9:25am On Aug 28, 2018
Kwankwaso there is no repentance in the grave.....see your action and the effects you and your cohorts caused this Nation. Now you are sitting on the fence.
Re: Kwankwaso: I Regret Supporting Buhari Against Jonathan by Myself2(m): 9:25am On Aug 28, 2018
etebefia:
It's a lie, you don't regret anything. There no difference between you and buhari.

Don't mind him. PDP should reject this guy Abel make e for pain am well well
Re: Kwankwaso: I Regret Supporting Buhari Against Jonathan by Dannycypher(m): 9:26am On Aug 28, 2018
Medicine after death.
Re: Kwankwaso: I Regret Supporting Buhari Against Jonathan by Haddock(m): 9:26am On Aug 28, 2018
Racoon:
At last.Confession time.The difference is crystal clear.

Kwankwaso is busy pressing the "Mumu" button of an entire region and you are here saying confession time, abi?

So you seriously think Kwankwaso sees the difference between PMB and GEJ from same perspective as you?

Una never ready to wake up, aswear!
Re: Kwankwaso: I Regret Supporting Buhari Against Jonathan by Stakekay1(m): 9:32am On Aug 28, 2018
Kwankwaso is worse than Buhari, he will take his sectionalism mindset to divide Nigeria further, he is an extremists, PDP should not dare give him their ticket, else they will fail woefully, we need a pan Nigerian leader. Instead of Kwankwaso I'll rather stick to Buhari

2 Likes

Re: Kwankwaso: I Regret Supporting Buhari Against Jonathan by AfonjaSlaves(f): 9:38am On Aug 28, 2018
apologies accepted on one condition... go and hire another 4million Almajiri to kick the dullard sai Barbar out
Re: Kwankwaso: I Regret Supporting Buhari Against Jonathan by Centcanada: 9:40am On Aug 28, 2018
I love this very adage right from onset. 'What you know is pretty better than what you don't know' meaning a bird in hand is worth two in the bush. Kwakwa, this is just the begging of your regret. GEJ for real!
Re: Kwankwaso: I Regret Supporting Buhari Against Jonathan by tunary(m): 9:44am On Aug 28, 2018
Re: Kwankwaso: I Regret Supporting Buhari Against Jonathan by Kylekent59: 9:47am On Aug 28, 2018
Hate speech everywhere.

Some persons are very funny, whatever they hear outside, they believe it and accept it to be pseudo without verification. Then they come to social media to blast thrash.

Those set of people commenting hate speech won't hesitate to collect bribe from whom they are accusing.

I pity those INEC officials who rigs election for their favorites. Their hell of their own making will be tough.
Re: Kwankwaso: I Regret Supporting Buhari Against Jonathan by Arda1000(m): 9:51am On Aug 28, 2018
Ikpewe:
THAT IS WHAT PIGS WANT TO HEAR
nobody gives a Bleep about him in the east get dat into ur brainless skull

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kwankwaso: I Regret Supporting Buhari Against Jonathan by Nobody: 9:56am On Aug 28, 2018
Re: Kwankwaso: I Regret Supporting Buhari Against Jonathan by phase1: 10:05am On Aug 28, 2018
etebefia:
It's a lie, you don't regret anything. There no difference between you and buhari.

Thank you very much. Kwankwaso thinks Igbos have a short memory like the ewedu loving ones.

We all remember how he hounded highly intelligent and first class material Festus Odimegwu from the National population commission because he insisted on doing the right thing and conducting census properly.
This man hounded GEJ to force Festus to resign.

They buhari and kwankwaso are both bigots.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kwankwaso: I Regret Supporting Buhari Against Jonathan by dheilaw1(m): 10:07am On Aug 28, 2018
The same way you'd regret ever supporting the PDP against Buhari in 2019... Regrets will soon be added to your name
Re: Kwankwaso: I Regret Supporting Buhari Against Jonathan by Westaslave2(f): 10:13am On Aug 28, 2018
at least u spoke d truth ,yorubas n dia cowardice wont allow dem speak check my signature to make money online
Re: Kwankwaso: I Regret Supporting Buhari Against Jonathan by albaniy1: 10:17am On Aug 28, 2018
Even though I like buhari but I like Kwankwaso as well.

At least I recall when the ibgo people want to exit Kano when he is governor...

He tells them that they have to leave all their possessions behind because they gain them from his state they didn't come with anything so they are going with nothing......

At least now ibgo know who they will vote for..

2 Likes

Re: Kwankwaso: I Regret Supporting Buhari Against Jonathan by Nobody: 10:24am On Aug 28, 2018
Blacknight28:
It's better Buhari continues and probably die as president 4 life than for Kwankwaso to become the President of Nigeria.

You have said it all
Re: Kwankwaso: I Regret Supporting Buhari Against Jonathan by Didcot: 10:25am On Aug 28, 2018
A lot of us regret supporting Buhari, and By God's grace we wont vote for him or even you, Kwankwaso!
#FailedIneptAndCluelessLeaders.
Re: Kwankwaso: I Regret Supporting Buhari Against Jonathan by Ustanda: 10:25am On Aug 28, 2018
It is sad when you sit down and listen to the PDP criticise the current administration of under-development. The PDP had been in power for over sixteen years and could not provide the Nigerian people with any infrastructure nor light for those many years they were in power. What makes them think after APC kicks them out of power, now they could come back and be effective after sixteen years of mismanagement. Any right thinking Nigerian would be stupid to vote this dying party back into power to keep stealing. back in to

1 Like

Re: Kwankwaso: I Regret Supporting Buhari Against Jonathan by ogbonti: 10:26am On Aug 28, 2018
Hier:
Lesson to all Nigerians, stop voting a lifeless president, seek a visionary leader. We are who our leaders are.

Shut up Mr. SO wo Re, until you tell me how you are Goin to pay N100k minimum wage, then keep your ranting's about Buhari to yourself. You are no better than the Dullard!

Your goal is to create a Nigeria where US $1 equals to N10,000 and where a box of matches is sold for N5,000.. monopoly money that is so worthless abi?.. keep fueling a utopia, so you can get elected, enrich your family and friends and relocate to live in America, you think we don't know your plan?

100k minimum wage ko, 1 million minimum wage ni... you think say na how money plenty for hand dey make am buy things? What is the purchasing power of the naira of your so called minimum wage.... I lost every respect for you when I watched you say 100k minimum wage.... even in voodoo economics, that proposal is fault with tremendous dishonesty!
Re: Kwankwaso: I Regret Supporting Buhari Against Jonathan by pat077: 10:31am On Aug 28, 2018
You regret because your interest was not protected
Re: Kwankwaso: I Regret Supporting Buhari Against Jonathan by OfoIgbo: 10:43am On Aug 28, 2018
Politicians and insincerity !!!

So if GEJ were to become a candidate for the 2019 presidency, do you think Kwankwaso will support him? NO WAY!!!!

He is only regretting supporting Buhari, because he feels GEJ will not be a candidate, and he wants GEJ's supporters to cast their votes for him.
Re: Kwankwaso: I Regret Supporting Buhari Against Jonathan by KingRagnar: 10:50am On Aug 28, 2018
Now that you want to run against him you now regret your past moves against Jonathan. SLY. Frenemies will always be frenemies. Supported Jonathan, stabbed him at the back to support PMB, support PMB stabbed him at the back to run for his (PMB) seat, if he wins, he will stab Nigerians at the back to fill his pocket with the nation's funds

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Soludo Draws Battle Line Against Criminals / NFIU Office Burgled In Aso Rock, Computers And Other Items Taken Away / Oby Ezekwesili: Buhari Should Leave His Cows For Once

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.