Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,172,222 members, 7,884,241 topics. Date: Tuesday, 09 July 2024 at 07:22 AM

Just When I Wanted To Propose - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Just When I Wanted To Propose (8404 Views)

How I Pranked A Girl That Wanted To Chop My Money - Diary Of A Jobless Nigerian / 10 Signs He's Not Going To Propose Marriage / Is It Ever Okay For A Woman To Propose To A Man? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Just When I Wanted To Propose by Teminio: 2:49pm On Jun 29, 2010
davidylan:

Move on dude, just another silly woman who thinks the world shld revolve around her. There is no fathomable reason why she shld travel all the way to Lagos without informing you (as you live there) and then respond to you in such disrespectful and insulting manner.

@ Davidlan
With this attitude and reasoning, it will be difficult to keep a relationship with anyone including a woman.

@ poster
If your story is indeed true, I will advise you have discussion with your girl rather than taking a decision base on assumption which may be wrong. People should always be given benefit of doubt and opportunity to discuss issues. Communication is very important in any relationship.
Re: Just When I Wanted To Propose by saintchux(m): 2:51pm On Jun 29, 2010
180K ring? From a job you secured only last week? Na you sabi. Pretending this is true, you didn't tell her before running down to I.B either. So who's to say she wouldn't have called eventually, since it's evident that you adore surprises? I don't see a problem here jor.

U can't afford accommodation, you have 180K to buy ring, U can't afford cheap hotel in Lagos of may 7k or less to have your girl friend for 3 night  i.e (3 x 7) = 21K. But you can buy an engagement ring 180K. how much ring will you buy for wedding. probably you will go to Paris to shop for your ring b/c you have $8000 dollar job per month. My friend keep quiet. you fabricated the story.
Re: Just When I Wanted To Propose by saydfact(m): 3:15pm On Jun 29, 2010
[size=16pt]u throwing away a 180k ring, is like not appreciating wat God has done for u, its like saying now i have the pay, wat cant i do, u're not better than the greedy, stingy politician, i'm sorry but that's the truth, i hope u understand and not see this as negative, [/size]

lipsrsealed lipsrsealed kiss lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Just When I Wanted To Propose by onyengbu1(m): 3:27pm On Jun 29, 2010
Hey Mr. I have done what you have just done before but I did not have the gut  post it on the internet after it all passed.

[size=18pt]What am I saying here.

This is all your imaginations, none of this ever happened. You just posted what you have been 'dreaming' of.
Day dreamers do that often.

The fact is still you are still a broke-@$$ unemployed graduate who is dreaming of getting an $8000 job at an oil company and then head to Ibadan to propose to his galfrend who has been doing shakara for him and if the girl still do the shakara, he will toss his 180k ring and go to a nearby hotel and have a good day.

WAKE UP BRO! If you dont, you will start believing its true![/size]
Re: Just When I Wanted To Propose by uglybetty: 3:34pm On Jun 29, 2010
My people,make una help me ask am,why him ma no want make the girl come see am at list just to sabi where her guy dey stay? even if she no go sleep there ,they fit stay any small afordable hotel.I believe say this guy dey live with woman?either girl friend or Sugar Mummy, or spirit. Because if na human biengs them be,person no dey great them? u never chop beleful u dey throway ring of 180k.LIE LIE.
Re: Just When I Wanted To Propose by sonerkind(m): 3:41pm On Jun 29, 2010
@ Y'all attacking the poster,
Why don't you all just cease questioning the veracity of his claim and focus on the substance.
if he is lying,then na him sabi, he aint fooling no one.Just try and keep an open mind towards topic s here on nairaland and give advice that are constructive in nature.

@poster,
Please hear her side of the story before jumping to irrational conclusions.Agreed,events surrounding what has happened clearly suggest that your galfriend is culpable of some illicit act but then,you still need to be 100% sure.Don't mortgage your future based on half-evidence.
Talk to her and break things down are if you are convinced within yourself she is guilty,then you might take necessary actions.
Another thing is i believe you have anger management problems or how would you explain throwing away such an expensive ring.am sure you regret ever doing that.
Goodluck bro
Re: Just When I Wanted To Propose by cecegorz(m): 4:27pm On Jun 29, 2010
onye_ngbu:

Hey Mr. I have done what you have just done before but I did not have the gut  post it on the internet after it all passed.

[size=18pt]What am I saying here.

This is all your imaginations, none of this ever happened. You just posted what you have been 'dreaming' of.
Day dreamers do that often.

The fact is still you are still a broke-@$$ unemployed graduate who is dreaming of getting an $8000 job at an oil company and then head to Ibadan to propose to his galfrend who has been doing shakara for him and if the girl still do the shakara, he will toss his 180k ring and go to a nearby hotel and have a good day.

WAKE UP BRO! If you dont, you will start believing its true![/size]

U're a one baaaaaaaaaaaad brou.  grin  grin   grin   grin   grin

Maybe his dream might just come through, though.
Re: Just When I Wanted To Propose by newdeal(m): 4:28pm On Jun 29, 2010
If you love her, give her a second chance for the sake of the past, even if what you IMAGINED is the case.
Re: Just When I Wanted To Propose by denony(m): 4:38pm On Jun 29, 2010
gurls/women here has just put conclusion on this issue cos's its about their fellow
If there is no hidden agenda, she would have let him know she is coming to lagos for an omission.

And the response on the first place will utterly redirect your taught "WHO ASK U TO COME" damn.
she has something hidden under her undies, but poster try and hear her out, i know she has a story to tell you
"Cock and bull story i think huh?" but love counts no spot.

HEAR HER OUT.
Re: Just When I Wanted To Propose by sophy09: 4:49pm On Jun 29, 2010
From reading your post, what i can get out of it is that you are the kind of guy that like to order girls around. Because you told her not come to Lagos and she went, you are angry. You are very funny.
Re: Just When I Wanted To Propose by mysisi(f): 4:50pm On Jun 29, 2010
Mr poster, Listen carefully to what I am about to say now

Open your ear wide and listen carefully

I will not , I repeat I will not say this twice

If you lose any part of this advice dont ask me to say it again

Now, what I am about to say is

You are too big to be doing this na

I mean throwing that ring away

Now

Go back and look for that ring and when you find it contact me here so I can have it. tongue
Re: Just When I Wanted To Propose by rubi(f): 5:00pm On Jun 29, 2010
I don't believe the poster's story  no matter how bad where you reside is if truely you love her you would have let 

her know where you live not necessarliy sleeping their and then take her out to anywhere you want. When you love someone you have nothing to hide. You should love someone enough for the person to feel free.
Re: Just When I Wanted To Propose by unclebros: 5:57pm On Jun 29, 2010
Can someone help me slap this poster
Re: Just When I Wanted To Propose by Tobiegal(f): 6:15pm On Jun 29, 2010
frankly i dont believe ur story for the records.

But am atleast very glad that the bashing ;Dis coming from guys like urself,

Truely, ur galfriend might have come to lagos on one of dose gal trips, nothing serious, but since ur mind is so swallow, u cant tik of it differentlly, dre's realy no difference wen a guy believes his gal, whom he 'professes' to love is cheating on him , cos in ma books, its means he only a cheat himself. angry

Besides, she doesnt need to come as far as lagos to do dat, dre wre and probably are better guys dan u whre she resides(schools), with better sense of maturity n respect,

its funnie sha, dats d power of money abi!!! fool, let her be abeg, nonsense!
Re: Just When I Wanted To Propose by ariktar(m): 6:35pm On Jun 29, 2010
@poster, poorly cooked story. Wasted 180k ring without savings.

Be wise man. You cant fool everybody at the same time.
Re: Just When I Wanted To Propose by cold(m): 6:41pm On Jun 29, 2010
If you truly bought that ring for a 180k you shldn't hav thrown it away,but pls,pls,pls do not proceed any further with this r/ship,this is all the sign you need to put paid this charade.
Re: Just When I Wanted To Propose by Rooneyboy(m): 6:51pm On Jun 29, 2010
Mr poster u r obviously in fantasy island , u seem not to know the country u r in ,ADVICE smiley wake up from your slumber.
Re: Just When I Wanted To Propose by royalicon(m): 8:31pm On Jun 29, 2010
Just when u wanted to propose, you misbehave,

1. I dont see anything wrong allowing the girl to visit you in your squating appartment (1 day visit is okay) let her see things herself. This has given her a doubting mind i guess.

2. Throwing a 180k ring is uncalled for. Its amounts to immaturity.

As some people have suggested, try to call her face to face and let both of you discuss your future together. See how sensible or cunning she is in presenting her story.

'Take home to mama' ladies as you've commented should not be sent away just like that.

Ammend your ways for the betterment of your future.
Re: Just When I Wanted To Propose by Nobody: 8:31pm On Jun 29, 2010
Teminio:

@ Davidlan
With this attitude and reasoning, it will be difficult to keep a relationship with anyone including a woman.

your opinion.
Re: Just When I Wanted To Propose by dayokanu(m): 8:51pm On Jun 29, 2010
A Wale Adenuga production.

We are nothing but pencils in the eye of the creator!
Re: Just When I Wanted To Propose by Sharon6(f): 8:53pm On Jun 29, 2010
Fabricated story, unsuperb lies, We no be mumu for n/l go your village go tell ur fictitious story to the old mama and papa them.
Re: Just When I Wanted To Propose by MissyB1(m): 8:56pm On Jun 29, 2010
dayokanu:

A Wale Adenuga production.

We are nothing but pencils in the eye of the creator!
Awww!!! I miss Super Story!!
Re: Just When I Wanted To Propose by dayokanu(m): 9:00pm On Jun 29, 2010
Awww!!! I miss Super Story!!

Go and read the 1st post on this thread, You cant miss super story with that.

Gen gen!!!! and the plot thickens, watch out for next episode on Super Story
Re: Just When I Wanted To Propose by MissyB1(m): 9:01pm On Jun 29, 2010
I want the real one Jo.
Re: Just When I Wanted To Propose by davsquared: 9:55pm On Jun 29, 2010
bros blackwood, u neva c ur woman yet?

try update us na. i want 2 hear more of this ur "nto"/ "fabu"

but while i'm still waiting, i go join forces wit unclebros and say d same tin he said

"someone should plssss give dis poster a very dirty slap". dat wan fit wake am up 4rm d slumber where e from dey cook dis half baked story!!!
Re: Just When I Wanted To Propose by teric(m): 9:56pm On Jun 29, 2010
, super super story,
Re: Just When I Wanted To Propose by jovi: 10:08pm On Jun 29, 2010
Lol@ uncle bros, (can someone help me slap this poster), grin
Re: Just When I Wanted To Propose by Shola2009(m): 10:10pm On Jun 29, 2010
If only he had said he got a job paying N80,000 a month and he threw away a N500 greeting card, one made in China Teddy Bear, two Tantalisers meatpies and an Ice cream cone, I may just about have managed to beleive the story.
Lmao! I no fit shout!!

@poster.
U try small. grin
Re: Just When I Wanted To Propose by breathless(m): 11:50pm On Jun 29, 2010
Poster, be glad for d revelation. Becos I am 4 u. Forget those patronizing ur "ex" girl as she has become.(Abi u dey consider takin her back?) The mere fact that she was not straight in her response to someone who she know loves her die, speaks alot. Why did she not let u know she was coming 2 lagos dis time unlike she use 2? Afterall u claim she`s bn insisting on coming all along.

For those saying u shld hear her out, pls ignore. She had d chance 2 set things straight when u spoke with her over the fone. U never get a 2nd chance to make a 1st impression. I`m sure if u`ve bn goin 2 Ibadan all this while unannounced u wld av discovered dis other side of her long ago. Trust me, u`ll get a better deal elsewhere. I usually encourage bumping on ur gf/bf during courtship. U`ll be amazed at the kind of discoveries u`ll find.

Cry as much as u can if dat will make u better, wink its allowed as humans. However, move on wif ur life. U will find ur missing rib soon. Cheers
Re: Just When I Wanted To Propose by breathless(m): 11:54pm On Jun 29, 2010
Poster, u most learn how to keep ur emotions intact at all times even in the face of things like this. 180K ring thrown away will do alot of good for the motherless and orphanage home. Go locate that ring and return it to where u bought it from or even sell it and use the cash for something better and rewarding.
Re: Just When I Wanted To Propose by suedoh2006(m): 3:33am On Jun 30, 2010
Well, you both did not do anything wrong. Life is a process of learning , sometimes we want people to believe what we tell them and at he same time we become suspicious if they do something without our prior approval. You told her not to come to Lagos because you didn't have accomodation, and maybe she become suspicious and decided to come to Lagos without calling you just to see if you are been honest about her not coming to stay with you. And you on the other hand just got a job and want to surprise her and found out she's at Lagos, then you oo became suspicous as well. So the butom line is Trust, honesty , love ,compromise and forgiveness. If you think she's the one you love and want to marry don't let your emotions turn things for the worst. LOve her unconditional that's the key to a lasting marriage. One love
Re: Just When I Wanted To Propose by vivaladiva(f): 6:31am On Jun 30, 2010
8000 dollars===wat r they drilling the oil frm ur arse

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

To The Guys / Man Caught Pregnant Wife In Bed With Another Man (photos) / “Lesbianism Is A Bae, You Won’t Regret It” – Nigerian Lesbian Boldly Preaches

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.