Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,172,223 members, 7,884,242 topics. Date: Tuesday, 09 July 2024 at 07:23 AM

Just When I Wanted To Propose - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Just When I Wanted To Propose (8404 Views)

How I Pranked A Girl That Wanted To Chop My Money - Diary Of A Jobless Nigerian / 10 Signs He's Not Going To Propose Marriage / Is It Ever Okay For A Woman To Propose To A Man? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Just When I Wanted To Propose by Ranoscky(m): 8:29am On Jun 30, 2010
The truth of the matter be say. . .if at all say the poster by any ring, na dat 1 wey dem dey sale 1,500. so if 'em throwey'am, e no mean anything, na small money!

Then if dis tales by moonlight na true, then i go tell u say, the gurl no go anywhere (lagos). the gurl dey inside her room. so make una no dey believe say d gurl go lagos. no how wey the gurl go waka go lagos wey she no go call the bobo. even if she dey vex for'am die, so long as she get time go lagos, she go call am. this poster just cook-up dis super story. maybe na wetin em dey dream to come true.
Re: Just When I Wanted To Propose by beeman80: 8:31am On Jun 30, 2010
My dear poster i guess i really know how u feel cos i have been there before.But u must have it in mind that every student is a potential cheat especially when her man is out of school. U really cant blame them cos every one needs someone around all the time and every lady loves attention from her lover and where there is none she might seek for it elsewhere.But in the same vein i do not want you to be quick at concluding that she is cheating on you.Its not easy i know,remember i am speaking from experience my brother.I also dated a student for almost 5yrs.You need to see her and hear her out.You might still have some little grooming to do and if you really still love her then pardon her for any mistakes she might have made if she is sincerely sorry.Good ladies are very hard to come by and they will come cheaper by the dozen now that you have "arrived".All the best bruv.
Re: Just When I Wanted To Propose by blackwood(m): 8:36am On Jun 30, 2010
I sent her a text at about noon yesterday, and she replied immediately saying she would not be able to come, which almost made me sick. Then a while later she sent an address that i should meet her there. I left the office at about 3 o’clock ( I had already resigned but i gave two weeks notice which still amounts to no pay as I did not give up four weeks which is required), when i got to the place, I called her to be sure of where the address led to, then her younger sister came out and led me into a hospital where she laid on a bed which her head all swollen and her right eye totally covered plus she had cut her hair.
I was suprised and lost for words, i really did not know what to say or do. At this point I would like to let y’all know that she has a medical history of migraine attack which usually affects her vision but they said this time it was severe. She normally treated herself in Ibadan but she told me she was referred here and was told she had dilatation of an artery in the brain which causes these attacks, these attacks happen whenever she is stressed or her eyes wereexposed to light  harshly. Shes manages it by taking some drugs and just sleeping, but she said this time was worse as she could not utter a word then.
I asked why she didnt call me or tell me anything, she said she would have but didn’t want to bother me as she knew i had a serious interview coming up(i tell her everything, so she knew about the interviews and to those of you who think the interview was just last week,it started since April and i was given my letter last week, but she thought my next appointment was this week) and that she didn’t want to distact me at all and besides she knew i would want to start spending unnecessarilly when her parent could afford everything comfortably and warned her friends not to tell me that she’ll tell me herself. She was brought to lagos on Thursday and i called her i was in her school on Saturday and she assumed someone has told me what happened that was why she asked who told me to come?
I dont know what to say here again but i stayed with her in the hospital and found out she does answer her calls she said she left her phone on because of me. I didnt tell her about the job offer because i didnt know if excitement tiggers her attacks, I could not get the doctor thats was on her case to ask so i just kept mum on that.
I missed the spain/portugal match i looked forward to. I left about ten yesterday and would go back this morning. I told her i bought gift for her when i went to her school but left them there cos i was angry, then she asked what the gift were and said i would buy them all over again. I could not tell her it was a ring and i threw it away cos she would have sent me out to go look for it and return it. And say it is so unnecessary. Cos that what she always say
I would have added pictures of her i took last night but that giving away too much and really she might not like it
Re: Just When I Wanted To Propose by Sharon6(f): 9:13am On Jun 30, 2010
You see she was with no man, she's been in the hospital and she's even been trying to protect your own interest. Mehn, that's true love. What i think u've got is a temper issue and you don't even trust the girl you've been with for 5yrs. That means you also have a skeleton in your cupboard. Anyway this is the time for you to love her more and show her support. Best of luck.
Re: Just When I Wanted To Propose by LOVE4BUG(f): 9:52am On Jun 30, 2010
Thank God you ve got the job wink so its payback time tongue pls pay her back in beautiful coins for being there for you wen you had notin grin kiss
Re: Just When I Wanted To Propose by Nobody: 9:59am On Jun 30, 2010
Enuff people will yab you and all, but well, its the tendency of human beings to assume the worst when things like what you experienced happen.
With the way the Naija dating scene is and all the horror stories out there, I don't blame you sha,
So don't beat yourself up. learn from this, and show love to your woman. Post wedding pictures for us oh! grin
Re: Just When I Wanted To Propose by coolpee(m): 10:08am On Jun 30, 2010
To be frank you have to be wise and play smart. dont disclose your present status to her yet, listen to her explanaition and give her time. She might love u very much but decided to make extra bucks from lkagos for the both of you. But the truth is dat u cant trust girls anymore. i jus had a similar experience , i never knew a girl i loved was a prostitute and she even stole my phone my phone and camera after we went to see a movie not knowing their was anything like cctv cameras. take care bro and act calm and very smart oooooooooo
Re: Just When I Wanted To Propose by favouredjb(f): 10:25am On Jun 30, 2010
chaircover:

If only he had said he got a job paying N80,000 a month and he threw away a N500 greeting card, one made in China Teddy Bear, two Tantalisers meatpies and an Ice cream cone, I may just about have managed to beleive the story.

Anyways - Lancet Oduwa & Emen I hope you can make something watchable from this story line  grin

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin ;

this would really make a good nollwood script
Re: Just When I Wanted To Propose by Druss(m): 10:35am On Jun 30, 2010
My advice to you

- Are you sure you are mentally able to take care of this woman? You make decisions and get angry too quickly

Thank GOD - it all worked out. Treat her with care and get matured. No rich man wastes money - Poor people do!
Re: Just When I Wanted To Propose by ezevee: 10:36am On Jun 30, 2010
please where is ini edo and desmond elliot flim don land
Re: Just When I Wanted To Propose by favouredjb(f): 10:37am On Jun 30, 2010
blackwood:

I sent her a text at about noon yesterday, and she replied immediately saying she would not be able to come, which almost made me sick. Then a while later she sent an address that i should meet her there. I left the office at about 3 o’clock ( I had already resigned but i gave two weeks notice which still amounts to no pay as I did not give up four weeks which is required), when i got to the place, I called her to be sure of where the address led to, then her younger sister came out and led me into a hospital where she laid on a bed which her head all swollen and her right eye totally covered plus she had cut her hair.
I was suprised and lost for words, i really did not know what to say or do. At this point I would like to let y’all know that she has a medical history of migraine attack which usually affects her vision but they said this time it was severe. She normally treated herself in Ibadan but she told me she was referred here and was told she had dilatation of an artery in the brain which causes these attacks, these attacks happen whenever she is stressed or her eyes wereexposed to light  harshly. Shes manages it by taking some drugs and just sleeping, but she said this time was worse as she could not utter a word then.
I asked why she didnt call me or tell me anything, she said she would have but didn’t want to bother me as she knew i had a serious interview coming up(i tell her everything, so she knew about the interviews and to those of you who think the interview was just last week,it started since April and i was given my letter last week, but she thought my next appointment was this week) and that she didn’t want to distact me at all and besides she knew i would want to start spending unnecessarilly when her parent could afford everything comfortably and warned her friends not to tell me that she’ll tell me herself. She was brought to lagos on Thursday and i called her i was in her school on Saturday and she assumed someone has told me what happened that was why she asked who told me to come?
I dont know what to say here again but i stayed with her in the hospital and found out she does answer her calls she said she left her phone on because of me. I didnt tell her about the job offer because i didnt know if excitement tiggers her attacks, I could not get the doctor thats was on her case to ask so i just kept mum on that.
I missed the spain/portugal match i looked forward to. I left about ten yesterday and would go back this morning. I told her i bought gift for her when i went to her school but left them there cos i was angry, then she asked what the gift were and said i would buy them all over again. I could not tell her it was a ring and i threw it away cos she would have sent me out to go look for it and return it. And say it is so unnecessary. Cos that what she always say
I would have added pictures of her i took last night but that giving away too much and really she might not like it

if what u just posted above is  really  true,then i pray that God almighty should heal her ijn,by his stripes she's healed
Re: Just When I Wanted To Propose by softgirl1: 1:15pm On Jun 30, 2010
when u where managing she was your all in all now u just got a good job u are making noise if i where your girl i will dust u off my back wat is wrong in her travling to Lagos? did u catch her cheating?na wa o na money dey shack u u beta be careful cos u don't know if it was beacuse of the star of that girl that made u get that job cos if u are with a woman and u are progressing that woman need to be appreciated, hissssssssssssssed
Re: Just When I Wanted To Propose by otukpo(f): 1:30pm On Jun 30, 2010
@ poster
God has given u a good job so that u can take care of that girl.
So be a man, and be there for her.

1 Like

Re: Just When I Wanted To Propose by Ranoscky(m): 1:56pm On Jun 30, 2010
Poster, just like i said on ma previous post, assist her in whatever way u can, and by that, u have paid back all what she did to u. according to your recent post, i think that gurl truely loves u, and cares so much about u. she even said she won't like u to spend on her hospital treatments when she knows her parents will take care of that. EYAAA! YOU SEE WHAT LOVE CAN DO? cry cry cry pls, i'll like u to show back concern in whatever way u can, to make her happy. u can even heal her immediately by proposing to her right there in the hospital!!! NA DIA U GO KNOW SAY LOVE DEY CURE SICKNESS!!!  u go fear-fear!!!
Re: Just When I Wanted To Propose by teekay8(m): 2:20pm On Jun 30, 2010
@poster. I guess she wanted to surprise you just like you wanted to surprise her. This money thing is already getting into your head, if not y did you throw away 180k just like that? Did you really sweat for a job at all?

If you really love the girl, show her some respect by listening to her because love is patient, kind, etc. More so, search yourself thoroughly to be sure that you are ready for marriage because marriage is for matured minds!
Re: Just When I Wanted To Propose by Mobsync(m): 2:24pm On Jun 30, 2010
Permit me, but thanks to your stupidity, someone now owns a 180k ring.
Why did you tell us the price, so that we can do what?_CRY [hisses]
Re: Just When I Wanted To Propose by tkb417(m): 2:26pm On Jun 30, 2010
i think u suddenly developed some immeasurable stupidity with the new job u got

how on earth would u blame the babe for going to Lagos?

did u tell her when u were going to IB?

Go and look for that ring or better still buy another one and go marry that gurl or else na ayamatanga u go marry last last
ode
Re: Just When I Wanted To Propose by duno: 2:55pm On Jun 30, 2010
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked Is this story for REAL?
Nairawood film.
Topic: the proposal
Re: Just When I Wanted To Propose by dayokanu(m): 3:05pm On Jun 30, 2010
To God be the Glory.

Watch out for part 2 at 33 Ebinpejo lane Idumota or 245 Ubakason plaza Ojo-Alaba, or 27 Iweka road Onitsha.

The Proposal Part 1 and 2 featuring Blackwood aka Ramsey Noah, His Girlfriend Genevieve

Grab your copy NOW!!!!!
Re: Just When I Wanted To Propose by denony(m): 3:06pm On Jun 30, 2010
life is full of story
Re: Just When I Wanted To Propose by maureenfx(f): 3:22pm On Jun 30, 2010
@ blackwood
i think u are crazy o
hisssssss
a girl dat u hav been givin excuses 2 was in lag nd did nt in4rm u
nd u claimed u bought 180k ring 4 who

d problem is dont even knw if u are lying or not
cos u don c money nw nd she is past tense

u beta go bak thr and pick dat ring

b4 i locate u
nd apologise 2 d gurl
hissssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss
Re: Just When I Wanted To Propose by Angelfish1(f): 3:29pm On Jun 30, 2010
Dude!Seriously,you need to grow up!You've been saving for accommodation, you spent it all on a ring without even getting your first salary *rolling eyes* and then you dump your chik cos she went to lag without telling you.YOU went to Ib without telling HER!What if she was planning some sort of surprise for you as well. talk to her.You owe her that much!!
Re: Just When I Wanted To Propose by Ranoscky(m): 3:31pm On Jun 30, 2010
make una free the poster abeg. ah ah. . .the gurl is wrong for her to be in lag and refuse to alert the BF that she's in lag. but now wey we know say she dey for hospital and the BF don go see'am, case don close be that! @op, i wish ur Erima quick recovery jare! but meanwhile, no go plug ur sausage for another socket O! grin
Re: Just When I Wanted To Propose by dupsytosh(f): 4:19pm On Jun 30, 2010
blackwood:

I left the office at about 3 o’clock ( I had already resigned but i gave two weeks notice which still amounts to no pay as I did not give up four weeks which is required),

u neva start the job sef
So where did u get the 180k to buy the ring ?? undecided

favouredjb:

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin ;

this would really make a good nollwood script

he try small
Re: Just When I Wanted To Propose by bawomolo(m): 6:10pm On Jun 30, 2010
i refuse to believe any sensible human being would throw away a 180K ring. you could at least pawn it off or save it for another day.
Re: Just When I Wanted To Propose by Nobody: 6:11pm On Jun 30, 2010
bawomolo:

i refuse to believe any sensible human being would throw away a 180K ring. you could at least pawn it off or save it for another day.
I refuse to believe this garbage topic is true.
Re: Just When I Wanted To Propose by dayokanu(m): 7:12pm On Jun 30, 2010
^^ Do you mean a Wale Adenuga production is lying?
Re: Just When I Wanted To Propose by Survivor9: 7:21pm On Jun 30, 2010
Story story, story !!! 180k ring na im u throway, even Adenuga won't do dat.
Re: Just When I Wanted To Propose by Survivor9: 7:30pm On Jun 30, 2010
OP call this number 080856356713 it's the number of one nollywood producer, i guarantee he would make a movie out of this.
He just loves good stories. Don't forget my 10% o.
Re: Just When I Wanted To Propose by Nobody: 7:31pm On Jun 30, 2010
Re: Just When I Wanted To Propose by TheClown: 8:03pm On Jun 30, 2010
Why una the disbelieve this story now, this kind thing dey happen always, even worse! Una never see person wey break im head because e vex even when e no get another one. I hear say another person take im life wey cost pass 180k because im gf break im heart. Make una open una mind abeg. grin cheesy
Re: Just When I Wanted To Propose by ahbaycity(m): 8:36am On Jul 01, 2010
i still don't buy your story, u earn 6k per months and stay with a friend, eat and buy clothes and sometimes transport yourself to work and to Ibadan some times, So how much remains out of that amount you have being saving, or did you finished NYSC in 2005 ?
i will really want to know? angry
stop fairytale love story, bet angryter sell it to Binta and friends or Naija moviemaker, you will get paid for it instead of this fully packed lie with alloy wheel grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

To The Guys / Man Caught Pregnant Wife In Bed With Another Man (photos) / “Lesbianism Is A Bae, You Won’t Regret It” – Nigerian Lesbian Boldly Preaches

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.