Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,179,623 members, 7,908,610 topics. Date: Friday, 02 August 2024 at 09:37 AM

Just When I Wanted To Propose - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Just When I Wanted To Propose (8430 Views)

How I Pranked A Girl That Wanted To Chop My Money - Diary Of A Jobless Nigerian / 10 Signs He's Not Going To Propose Marriage / Is It Ever Okay For A Woman To Propose To A Man? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Just When I Wanted To Propose by blackwood(m): 9:05am On Jul 01, 2010
w
u earn 6k per months

I never said i earn 6k a month.
Re: Just When I Wanted To Propose by maxproxl: 1:25pm On Jul 01, 2010
blackwood, I dont bliv ur story cos its twisted. u said u jst got a job last week, uv bn savin for accomodatn & got a N180k ring which u threw away out of annoyance. its so funny. how cld dat be true. be a man & stop postin lies on nairaland. tell me wot has the girl done wrong. she probably wanted to surprise u jst as u wantd to surprise her too by goin to Ibdn.

u said she has bn supportive which shows she loves u. u told her not to come to lag & stay with u cos u're squatin wit a friend. she didnt want to bother u.b4 now av u had any grudge based on infidelity. does she disrespect u cos of ur financial status. has she ever cheated. dis are issues u av to analyse.

u need to see her & sort things out. and u av to work on ur attitude cos u're getn pompous cos of a new job that u havn even gotn ur 1st pay-cheque
Re: Just When I Wanted To Propose by gabbond: 2:59pm On Jul 01, 2010
are u sure ur chick didn't go to lag for greener pastures, .my advice is spend time with her & find out if she still loves u.if yes don't waste time, marry her. wink
Re: Just When I Wanted To Propose by ijcurt(f): 3:30pm On Jul 01, 2010
mtsheeeeeeew. how come i dont believe ur story. uve not even resumed work, u claimed to throw a 180k ring away. tell it to d birds abeg, gibberish
Re: Just When I Wanted To Propose by bizgirl(f): 3:33pm On Jul 01, 2010
i believe in nigeria of nowadys, being unemloyed for the past 5yrs will guide your reasoning faculty before you throw away a ring worth 180k. if i may ask where dd u even get the money from? your hard-earned income(allowee), right? then u should have urself chked for spending all ur savings on a ring for the girl u have no assurance she is yours yet, wont you take care of yourself before your first salary? why cant u wait for your first month salary and then tell us how you lavishly take care of her.

by the way which angle of UI is the ring make i help you pick it up if it is still there. i am very close to ui now. so if you had gone there dat day with a gift of car, u would have burnt it? yeye person.  grin grin grin grin
Re: Just When I Wanted To Propose by ijcurt(f): 3:35pm On Jul 01, 2010
@ poster, u better think well and compose ur story very well b4 posting any nonsense here
Re: Just When I Wanted To Propose by ijcurt(f): 3:38pm On Jul 01, 2010
$8000 ko, $8000 ni. cock n bull story.
Re: Just When I Wanted To Propose by taioluv: 4:09pm On Jul 01, 2010
@ poster i find it hard to beleive dis story, if it is true, go and find dat ring and apologize to your Girlfriend.
Re: Just When I Wanted To Propose by dupsytosh(f): 4:22pm On Jul 02, 2010
chaircover:

He is just an attention seeking time waster, living in a world of fantasy

figures smiley
Re: Just When I Wanted To Propose by omari1(m): 5:40pm On Jul 03, 2010
i dnt see any reason y u shd act dis hastily, y buy a ring to propose a week after getting a new job, and i dnt see any reason y u shd be pissed, u went to IB and u did not see her, dt ain't a problem man, work on ur sef. congrats on d JOB
Re: Just When I Wanted To Propose by Iceugwa(m): 7:02pm On Jul 03, 2010
please author wat did she do wrong. that she went to lag without your knowledge is it her crime? if you love her propose dude
Re: Just When I Wanted To Propose by Pafuri(m): 5:07pm On Jul 09, 2010
Ditch the BIACHI!
Re: Just When I Wanted To Propose by otokx(m): 7:45pm On Jul 09, 2010
This story is really weak.
Re: Just When I Wanted To Propose by Ranoscky(m): 6:29am On Jul 10, 2010
This topic stil dey exist? undecided
Re: Just When I Wanted To Propose by toygod2: 5:25am On Jul 23, 2012
Accept her back,we all have our human nature
Re: Just When I Wanted To Propose by druid06(m): 5:54pm On Jul 23, 2012
You story sounds so unreal. It was going good at the beginning but at the end you just blew it. You bought a ring for 180k and you threw it just because you're angry?. You wey owu wan kill die before. You got a job in an oil company in lagos that pays 8k USD, please tell me the name of the company. Something is not right, it just doesn't add up.
Re: Just When I Wanted To Propose by clemz85(m): 6:02pm On Nov 10, 2012
......just passing
Re: Just When I Wanted To Propose by fairygeh(f): 9:11pm On Nov 10, 2012
hahahahahahahahaha.throw a 180,000 naira ring away!gush Believe this,you so gonna Believe anything cheesy
Re: Just When I Wanted To Propose by drnoel: 11:22pm On Nov 10, 2012
blackwood: @petebor02
she for at least call me say she dey lagos, haba!!
Na wah 4 u. Can she not be by her cousins in Lagos. Look almost every person in Nigeria has a relative in Lagos. Accept u just jumped into conclusion and do d right thing...
Re: Just When I Wanted To Propose by drnoel: 11:25pm On Nov 10, 2012
fairygeh: hahahahahahahahaha.throw a 180,000 naira ring away!gush Believe this,you so gonna Believe anything cheesy
Na wah 4 u. D engagement ring I bought my wife was worth 1200 euros, d one one of my pals bought his girl was worth 3300 euros
Re: Just When I Wanted To Propose by fairygeh(f): 11:30pm On Nov 10, 2012
drnoel:
Na wah 4 u. D engagement ring I bought my wife was worth 1200 euros, d one one of my pals bought his girl was worth 3300 euros
I am sorry but I cant remember talking about the fact that the ring was expensive did I?I plainly refered to him throwiÑg it Àway which is a silly thing do and BTW why are u tellng me the price u bought urs?did u throw the ring u bought away as well or did I ask you?
Re: Just When I Wanted To Propose by drnoel: 11:34pm On Nov 10, 2012
fairygeh: I am sorry but I cant remember talking about the fact that the ring was expensive did I?I plainly refered to him throwiÑg it Àway which is a silly thing do and BTW why are u tellng me the price u bought urs?did u throw the ring u bought away as well or did I ask you?
Madam no vex. U didn't say explicitly what u meant that was why. I didn't tell u how much I bought the ring for anything. Its just that u didn't explain what u meant. I believe we all understand now...
Re: Just When I Wanted To Propose by fairygeh(f): 11:39pm On Nov 10, 2012
drnoel:
Madam no vex. U didn't say explicitly what u meant that was why. I didn't tell u how much I bought the ring for anything. Its just that u didn't explain what u meant. I believe we all understand now...
of cuz I said it explicitly grin and yeah we understand each other perfectly now,regards to ur wifey smiley
Re: Just When I Wanted To Propose by vega84(m): 7:11am On Mar 16, 2015
petebor02:
@poster wait, ur girl travelled to lagos,is there anything wrong with that?
. I wonder ooooo
Re: Just When I Wanted To Propose by vega84(m): 7:12am On Mar 16, 2015
Wat is her crime exactly? Y didn't u call her b4 going? #vegatalks#

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

What Will You Do If Your Fiancee Puts A Condom In Your Bag/pocket While Travelling / Love Memoir Of This Hausa Boy-by Umar Mash / What If A Lady Ask About Your Shoe Size? Is There More To It?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.