Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,183 members, 7,880,688 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 02:32 AM

Women Did Not Come From Men's Ribs - Nigerian Feminist Says - Family (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Women Did Not Come From Men's Ribs - Nigerian Feminist Says (31412 Views)

Feminist Allegedly Loses Husband To Her Non Feminist Friend / "I Did Not Come To Buy Human Being" - Groom Ran After Seeing Marriage List!! / Women Did Come From Men's Rib ( My Answer To The Feminst Woman) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Women Did Not Come From Men's Ribs - Nigerian Feminist Says by OldBeer: 8:38am On Aug 30, 2018
Colourich:
Chimamanda is married so getting married is not an issh, I dunno why you sound so pained, we all can't be feminist, the earlier you understand that, the better for you.
Yes I understand that.
But why describe a group of people as stupid because you don't buy their ideas?
You sound like the pained one.
You already have a man, no need to show off to the small cretins on this forum

2 Likes

Re: Women Did Not Come From Men's Ribs - Nigerian Feminist Says by OldBeer: 8:40am On Aug 30, 2018
Kinggnicole:

That's no reason you should refer to feminists as stupid. If we go by logic, it should be the other way round.
If I may ask, what makes her post stupid?
Her post is stupid because colourich man says it is.
C'est fini
Re: Women Did Not Come From Men's Ribs - Nigerian Feminist Says by Nobody: 8:44am On Aug 30, 2018
another one clamouring for cheap social media publicity undecided

3 Likes

Re: Women Did Not Come From Men's Ribs - Nigerian Feminist Says by Nobody: 8:45am On Aug 30, 2018
pocohantas:

I don't know why you are mentioning me.
This should be for your fellow men... undecided
Yes i read ur coment on this.
Re: Women Did Not Come From Men's Ribs - Nigerian Feminist Says by ivolt: 9:04am On Aug 30, 2018
What a brave and smart woman. For those attacking her looks,
I would be interested in seeing your sisters and mother's picture.

2 Likes

Re: Women Did Not Come From Men's Ribs - Nigerian Feminist Says by pocohantas(f): 9:20am On Aug 30, 2018
chisco82:

Yes i read ur coment on this.

And my comment is the cause of Nigeria's problems? undecided

chisco82:

Did u have problem in Nigeria? tongue

YES angry
Re: Women Did Not Come From Men's Ribs - Nigerian Feminist Says by Pascal114(m): 9:21am On Aug 30, 2018
My dear, it's either you don't read your bible at all or you lack an in-depth understanding of the word of God. And secondly, you must be a member of those churches that don't dilute the word of God to their members but tells them the only way to make heaven or to be prosperous is by enriching the pastor.

Every verse in the scripture (Bible) is a parable unlike those you read in novels and newspapers. The word "rib" in the scripture does not actually mean the ribs in our chest..... To cut the long story short, the parable there only means, A man needs ribs (woman) by his side to be complete. It means, every man needs a rib (woman) by his side to function well. Imagine, your man without a rib........Anyway, you might not still understand or accept my words cos of your lack of humour for true word of God. Besides, how could you have left Christianity simply because you lack understanding? It's a pity...!!

1 Like

Re: Women Did Not Come From Men's Ribs - Nigerian Feminist Says by 0ldirtybastard(m): 9:22am On Aug 30, 2018
MariaLavina:
You don't have to be a president to change your Country, stop the citing silly examples.

Do you even understand what patriotism is?

This girl you lack words and creativity. What is this shit?

That one dude wan termintate una two.
Re: Women Did Not Come From Men's Ribs - Nigerian Feminist Says by Nobody: 9:42am On Aug 30, 2018
Kinggnicole:

Submission means submitting your will to another person. Wtf are you even saying?
Ephesians 5:21-25 King James Version (KJV)
21 Submitting yourselves one to another in the fear of God.

22 Wives, submit yourselves unto your own husbands, as unto the Lord.
Submitting to one another. please see the bolded. it does not exclude the man. I do not know why people don't pay attention to detail before they make assumptions. I guess much emphasis was placed on the wives in verse 22 because of issues as this. They are always finding it hard to go by the instincts of men. Women these days need to put their head down !!! wisdom is profitable to direct!!!
Re: Women Did Not Come From Men's Ribs - Nigerian Feminist Says by alklas(m): 10:02am On Aug 30, 2018
dis 1 is strong cool
Re: Women Did Not Come From Men's Ribs - Nigerian Feminist Says by Nobody: 10:20am On Aug 30, 2018
pocohantas:

Did u have problem in Nigeria? tongue
Re: Women Did Not Come From Men's Ribs - Nigerian Feminist Says by jeff1607(m): 11:20am On Aug 30, 2018
MajorJeffery:
Why are nearly all self acclaimed feminists I've seen unappealing to the eyes? undecided

you read my mind
Re: Women Did Not Come From Men's Ribs - Nigerian Feminist Says by twerkjack: 11:27am On Aug 30, 2018
Look ladies: The men are so pained grin

1 Like

Re: Women Did Not Come From Men's Ribs - Nigerian Feminist Says by bukatyne(f): 11:43am On Aug 30, 2018
Colourich:
Her Facebook posts reek of stupidity. Go check her up on Nkechi Bianze and see for yourself.

I see.

I am not a fan of facebook and don't consider this important enough to track on FB.

By the side, are you following this girl or do facebook randomly throw posts on people's wall?

I have been meaning to ask someone. I never see random posts from people who are not my friends the once a year I log in so I am surprised when people say something or someone is trending on FB.

1 Like

Re: Women Did Not Come From Men's Ribs - Nigerian Feminist Says by bukatyne(f): 11:44am On Aug 30, 2018
chisco82:

The Bible only call the Man the head and never said Woman is inferior. God did not a bone from the leg of aMan to create the woman so that she will be under him neirher did he took a bone from his head so that she will above him, but he took a bone out of his rib to form a woman so she can be part of him to support him, God called her a helper.
The Bible never made women to be inferior to Man, but Men the head the home/family. As we all know that every organization function well with leadership.
So being under the leadership of someone does n't make you inferior, that a man is the head of the home does n't make a woman inferior to the Man.
Here is what the Bible say:

Ephesians 5:21-25 KJV
Submitting yourselves one to another in the fear of God. [22] Wives, submit yourselves unto your own husbands, as unto the Lord. [23] For the husband is the head of the wife, even as Christ is the head of the church: and he is the saviour of the body. [24] Therefore as the church is subject unto Christ, so let the wives be to their own husbands in every thing. [25] Husbands, love your wives, even as Christ also loved the church, and gave himself for it;
@the bolded, SUBMIT TO ONE ANOTHER
Now i believe love comes first, when the husband loves the wife, i'm sure the respect and submision he will get them.
Cc: pocohantas
Cococandy.
bukatyne

Well done.

First intelligent response I have seen to counter the OP.

1 Like

Re: Women Did Not Come From Men's Ribs - Nigerian Feminist Says by zicoraads: 11:47am On Aug 30, 2018
pocohantas:

Yes, it is. grin tongue
Re: Women Did Not Come From Men's Ribs - Nigerian Feminist Says by zicoraads: 11:52am On Aug 30, 2018
Nkechi Bianze is not someone I ever take seriously. I know her antecedents very, very well. She blocked me on Facebook during that period when female stabbings became somewhat commonplace. She subtly supported it. She acts and talks anyhow.
Re: Women Did Not Come From Men's Ribs - Nigerian Feminist Says by Brightest04(m): 12:14pm On Aug 30, 2018
Sorry for your life,Christianity no dey beg you
Re: Women Did Not Come From Men's Ribs - Nigerian Feminist Says by pocohantas(f): 12:34pm On Aug 30, 2018
zicoraads:
Nkechi Bianze is not someone I ever take seriously. I know her antecedents very, very well. She blocked me on Facebook during that period when female stabbings became somewhat commonplace. She subtly supported it. She acts and talks anyhow.

She isn't normal then, she is evil.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Women Did Not Come From Men's Ribs - Nigerian Feminist Says by prince049(m): 12:50pm On Aug 30, 2018
GrabHisBalls:
Hahahaha. So you didn't get the sarcasm? grin

If I'm 28 and still single, would marriage define my existence? Are there not better things to focus on than marriage?

That said, I'm in my twenties, and in a serious relationship with a Nairalander. grin
Chill, for you not to find this insulting..I love you.
Re: Women Did Not Come From Men's Ribs - Nigerian Feminist Says by cococandy(f): 1:08pm On Aug 30, 2018
MISEDUCATIONS:
just post the picture and shut up
In your putrid dreams

1 Like

Re: Women Did Not Come From Men's Ribs - Nigerian Feminist Says by AlPeter: 1:11pm On Aug 30, 2018
OldBeer:
I don't know why you have to mention me.
I don't remember ever seeing your moniker or quoting it.
Whatever you have to say I am not interested. Keep that in mind in case of next time.
Good morning
why made a comment
Re: Women Did Not Come From Men's Ribs - Nigerian Feminist Says by MISEDUCATIONS: 1:22pm On Aug 30, 2018
cococandy:
In your putrid dreams
then stop bragging about your looks. better you showcase your brains.

2 Likes

Re: Women Did Not Come From Men's Ribs - Nigerian Feminist Says by MISEDUCATIONS: 1:24pm On Aug 30, 2018
prince049:

Chill, for you not to find this insulting..I love you.
listen to this love starved puppy!! lol

2 Likes

Re: Women Did Not Come From Men's Ribs - Nigerian Feminist Says by cococandy(f): 1:24pm On Aug 30, 2018
MISEDUCATIONS:
then stop bragging about your looks. better you showcase your brains.

Flew over his head that one. undecided

And you think you’re a match for anyone’s brains much less mine: tssk

1 Like

Re: Women Did Not Come From Men's Ribs - Nigerian Feminist Says by MISEDUCATIONS: 1:26pm On Aug 30, 2018
cococandy:

Flew over his head that one. undecided

And you think you’re a match for anyone’s brains much less mine: tssk

only you think this is a competition. its a discussion on Feminism. get over yourself

2 Likes

Re: Women Did Not Come From Men's Ribs - Nigerian Feminist Says by cococandy(f): 1:31pm On Aug 30, 2018
MISEDUCATIONS:
only you think this is a competition. its a discussion on Feminism. get over yourself

Lol but you’re the one saying all feminists are ugly. You seem to not understand why I even quoted you in the first place. Or maybe somewhere along the lines while you were ranting, you forgot.

Are you trying to turn it around on me? You should be the one getting over yourself for thinking that you can put down a whole ideology/movement because of your opinion on the appearance of the participants.

1 Like

Re: Women Did Not Come From Men's Ribs - Nigerian Feminist Says by Nobody: 1:31pm On Aug 30, 2018
bukatyne:

Well done.

First intelligent response I have seen to counter the OP.

Thank you ma.
Re: Women Did Not Come From Men's Ribs - Nigerian Feminist Says by MISEDUCATIONS: 1:35pm On Aug 30, 2018
cococandy:

Lol but you’re the one saying all feminists are ugly. You seem to not understand why I even quoted you in the first place. Or maybe somewhere along the lines while you were ranting, you forgot.

Are you trying to turn it around on me? You should be the one getting over yourself for thinking that you can put down a whole ideology/movement because of your opinion on the appearance of the participants.

Feminists are ugly. you said you are pretty feminist. i asked for your pic. you refused. i told you its better to brag about your brains not looks since you cant even prove you're pretty.
if you have problems understanding me then dont bother bragging about brains. you have zero.

1 Like

Re: Women Did Not Come From Men's Ribs - Nigerian Feminist Says by Nobody: 1:36pm On Aug 30, 2018
pocohantas:

YES angry
No wonder lipsrsealed
Re: Women Did Not Come From Men's Ribs - Nigerian Feminist Says by zicoraads: 3:55pm On Aug 30, 2018
pocohantas:

She isn't normal then, she is evil.
Her own "feminism" is outrageous and dangerous. She lives in Canada or so.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

I Want To Report My Mum To Human Rights For Child Abuse / Wife Stabs Integrated Science Teacher To Death, Removes His Intestine / Anambra Man Disowns His 39-Year-Old Son Via Newspaper Over Misconduct

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.