Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,196 members, 7,880,725 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 04:28 AM

Women Did Not Come From Men's Ribs - Nigerian Feminist Says - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Women Did Not Come From Men's Ribs - Nigerian Feminist Says (31421 Views)

Feminist Allegedly Loses Husband To Her Non Feminist Friend / "I Did Not Come To Buy Human Being" - Groom Ran After Seeing Marriage List!! / Women Did Come From Men's Rib ( My Answer To The Feminst Woman) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Women Did Not Come From Men's Ribs - Nigerian Feminist Says by QueenSekxy(f): 4:39pm On Aug 29, 2018
MISEDUCATIONS:
in other words, no balls NEXT!!!!
the same balless game you have always played by escaping from your zimbo ape looking sisters?grin
lool,ain't playing the same thing with a coward as yourself.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Women Did Not Come From Men's Ribs - Nigerian Feminist Says by MISEDUCATIONS: 4:43pm On Aug 29, 2018
QueenSekxy:

the same balless game you have always played by escaping from your zimbo ape looking sisters?grin
lool,ain't playing the same thing with a coward as yourself.
hilarious. you think in SA there are no Zim ladies? pity you. just like nigerian men abroad can hook up with nigerian women who have also gone abroad if i really wanted a Zim woman i will get her. they are plenty in SA. but i love SA women. they are feminine and subdued. they are patriarchal.

9 Likes

Re: Women Did Not Come From Men's Ribs - Nigerian Feminist Says by MISEDUCATIONS: 4:47pm On Aug 29, 2018
MariaLavina:
You two should get a room already, I see you making great babies. grin grin
i would rather live by masturbation than marry a nigerian woman. why the hell would i enter hell willingly?

9 Likes

Re: Women Did Not Come From Men's Ribs - Nigerian Feminist Says by Nobody: 4:51pm On Aug 29, 2018
MISEDUCATIONS:
i would rather live by masturbation than marry a nigerian woman. why the hell would i enter hell willingly?
grin grin grin
Maybe because you aren't destined to be in heaven. grin

BTW Queenseky is no Nigerian grin. Heard she's a zimbo like you are tongue

1 Like

Re: Women Did Not Come From Men's Ribs - Nigerian Feminist Says by QueenSekxy(f): 4:52pm On Aug 29, 2018
MISEDUCATIONS:
hilarious. you think in SA there are no Zim ladies? pity you. just like nigerian men abroad can hook up with nigerian women who have also gone abroad if i really wanted a Zim woman i will get her. they are plenty in SA. but i love SA women. they are feminine and subdued. they are patriarchal.
bla bla bla yawns!!
always running to SA women but not your women,was waiting for you to mention SA women in this,alas,you didn't disappoint.gringrin

3 Likes

Re: Women Did Not Come From Men's Ribs - Nigerian Feminist Says by MISEDUCATIONS: 4:53pm On Aug 29, 2018
MariaLavina:
grin grin grin

no zimbo girl is stubborn like that. zim women are kind gently and soft. they never stress you. (obviously im lying here)
anywho, the only girl i like on NL is Kimbraa. where the hell is that loser anyways

5 Likes

Re: Women Did Not Come From Men's Ribs - Nigerian Feminist Says by QueenSekxy(f): 4:53pm On Aug 29, 2018
MariaLavina:
grin grin grin

lmao,the worst thing that can happen to any body is being a zimbabwean, a country that's 5th world country.grin
Re: Women Did Not Come From Men's Ribs - Nigerian Feminist Says by MISEDUCATIONS: 4:55pm On Aug 29, 2018
QueenSekxy:

bla bla bla yawns!!
always running to SA women but not your women,was waiting for you to mention SA women in this,alas,you didn't disappoint.gringrin

truth never changes. SA women are pretty. im not patriotic when it comes to sex.
dick wants what the dick wants.

3 Likes

Re: Women Did Not Come From Men's Ribs - Nigerian Feminist Says by MISEDUCATIONS: 4:59pm On Aug 29, 2018
QueenSekxy:

lmao,the worst thing that can happen to any body is being a zimbabwean, a country that's 5th world country.grin

we can be a 50th World country. but that will not make nigerian women beautiful.

5 Likes

Re: Women Did Not Come From Men's Ribs - Nigerian Feminist Says by Nobody: 4:59pm On Aug 29, 2018
MISEDUCATIONS:
no zimbo girl is stubborn like that. zim women are kind gently and soft. they never stress you. (obviously im lying here)
anywho, the only girl i like on NL is Kimbraa. where the hell is that loser anyways
MISEDUCATIONS:
They have all those qualities, in abundance but their ugliness makes these qualities invisible. I mean how can you get to know them when their faces scares you off cry. Lost treasures ! cry

Kim is cool smiley I like her too. Grabhisballs your attention is needed here. grin
Re: Women Did Not Come From Men's Ribs - Nigerian Feminist Says by Nobody: 5:01pm On Aug 29, 2018
QueenSekxy:

grin grin grin

Not fair! grin
Re: Women Did Not Come From Men's Ribs - Nigerian Feminist Says by MISEDUCATIONS: 5:01pm On Aug 29, 2018
MariaLavina:
They have all those qualities, in abundance but their ugliness makes these qualities invisible. I mean how can you get to know them when their faces scares you off cry. Lost treasures ! cry

Kim is cool smiley I like her too. Grabhisballs your attention is needed here. grin
but usually good qualities make ugliness bearable.
problem with naija women is they are not beautiful and not good mannered. wrong combo

6 Likes

Re: Women Did Not Come From Men's Ribs - Nigerian Feminist Says by MISEDUCATIONS: 5:06pm On Aug 29, 2018
MariaLavina:
grin grin grin

Not fair! grin
that was hilarious of her.
one shit hole country calling another shit hole country 5th world. to Trump we are all shits. loool

4 Likes

Re: Women Did Not Come From Men's Ribs - Nigerian Feminist Says by Nobody: 5:06pm On Aug 29, 2018
MISEDUCATIONS:
but usually good qualities make ugliness bearable.
problem with naija women is they are not beautiful and not good mannered. wrong combo
If you see them that way....Your loss smiley
Re: Women Did Not Come From Men's Ribs - Nigerian Feminist Says by QueenSekxy(f): 5:07pm On Aug 29, 2018
MariaLavina:
grin grin grin

Not fair! grin
he's further ignored.
who knows what specie of homo erectus he looks like.grin
Trust you are good?smiley
Re: Women Did Not Come From Men's Ribs - Nigerian Feminist Says by MISEDUCATIONS: 5:08pm On Aug 29, 2018
MariaLavina:
If you see them that way....Your loss smiley
how can i lose something i never wanted?

3 Likes

Re: Women Did Not Come From Men's Ribs - Nigerian Feminist Says by MISEDUCATIONS: 5:10pm On Aug 29, 2018
QueenSekxy:

he's further ignored.
who knows what specie of homo erectus he looks like.grin
Trust you are good?smiley
that time when you call a girl ugly and she calls you ugly back. like since when has looks defined a man? loool. pitiful tactics that make me feel sorry for you

4 Likes

Re: Women Did Not Come From Men's Ribs - Nigerian Feminist Says by Nobody: 5:10pm On Aug 29, 2018
MISEDUCATIONS:
that was hilarious of her.
one shit hole country calling another shit hole country 5th world. to Trump we are all shits. loool
It is not about what other's think of us but who we are smiley

The difference between you and queen is, She's patriotic. Unlike you who ran to live as a refugee in a foreign land with no intention of going back home someday to make it better. That's Cowardice !
Re: Women Did Not Come From Men's Ribs - Nigerian Feminist Says by Nobody: 5:13pm On Aug 29, 2018
MariaLavina:

Kim is cool smiley I like her too. Grabh.isballs your attention is needed here. grin
MISEDUCATIONS, thanks for checking on me, I'm cool. grin
Re: Women Did Not Come From Men's Ribs - Nigerian Feminist Says by MISEDUCATIONS: 5:14pm On Aug 29, 2018
MariaLavina:
It is not about what other's think of us but who we are smiley

The difference between you and queen is, She's patriotic. Unlike you who ran to live as a refugee in a foreign land with no intention of going back home someday to make it better. That's Cowardice !
im not a tree that cant move. im free as a bird. i dont eat patriotism. the World is my Father's. i move wherever i wanna. even your own president deserted your own hospitals and went for medication in London. was he a coward? where was his patriotism??

16 Likes

Re: Women Did Not Come From Men's Ribs - Nigerian Feminist Says by Nobody: 5:15pm On Aug 29, 2018
MISEDUCATIONS:
how can i lose something i never wanted?
Your loss to the the spirit of shallowness, myopic mindedness and of course foolishness I meant

Wait, so you thought we would have wanted you to love us? grin . Come on! We are not shiits that flies should hover! grin. You desiring Us would be an insult! You dig? grin grin Funny you!

2 Likes

Re: Women Did Not Come From Men's Ribs - Nigerian Feminist Says by MISEDUCATIONS: 5:16pm On Aug 29, 2018
GrabHisBalls:
MISEDUCATIONS, thanks for checking on me, I'm cool. grin
you have the shittiest moniker in the history of NL. wtf!!!!!
Kimbraa was sexy
Re: Women Did Not Come From Men's Ribs - Nigerian Feminist Says by QueenSekxy(f): 5:16pm On Aug 29, 2018
MISEDUCATIONS:
that time when you call a girl ugly and she calls you ugly back. like since when has looks defined a man? loool. pitiful tactics that make me feel sorry for you
tongue
You are no different from your zimbo ape looking sisters.
Re: Women Did Not Come From Men's Ribs - Nigerian Feminist Says by MISEDUCATIONS: 5:17pm On Aug 29, 2018
MariaLavina:
Your loss to the the spirit of shallowness, myopic mindedness and of course foolishness I meant

Wait, so you thought we would have wanted you to love us? grin . Come on! We are not shiits that flies should hover! grin. You desiring Us would be an insult! You dig? grin grin Funny you!
hillarious. im shallow. sue me. if you aint pretty, young and dumb my dick dont want you.

4 Likes

Re: Women Did Not Come From Men's Ribs - Nigerian Feminist Says by QueenSekxy(f): 5:18pm On Aug 29, 2018
MariaLavina:

gringrin
here comes the savage maria.grin
lol
Re: Women Did Not Come From Men's Ribs - Nigerian Feminist Says by MISEDUCATIONS: 5:19pm On Aug 29, 2018
QueenSekxy:

tongue
You are no different from your zimbo ape looking sisters.
and that is why i need a pretty SA girl to upgrade my genes wink

6 Likes

Re: Women Did Not Come From Men's Ribs - Nigerian Feminist Says by Nobody: 5:19pm On Aug 29, 2018
MISEDUCATIONS:
im not a tree that cant move. im free as a bird. i dont eat patriotism. the World is my Father's. i move wherever i wanna. even your own president deserted your own hospitals and went for medication in London. was he a coward? where was his patriotism??
You don't have to be a president to change your Country, stop the citing silly examples.

Do you even understand what patriotism is?
Re: Women Did Not Come From Men's Ribs - Nigerian Feminist Says by MISEDUCATIONS: 5:20pm On Aug 29, 2018
MariaLavina:
You don't have to be a president to change your Country, stop the citing silly examples.

Do you even understand what patriotism is?
patriotism is loving your country. well if buhari can get medication elsewhere im entitled to get my orgasms elsewhere too

11 Likes

Re: Women Did Not Come From Men's Ribs - Nigerian Feminist Says by Amarabae(f): 5:22pm On Aug 29, 2018
Crap. This is not part of the feminist philosophy I know and believe in.
Without a man's natural milk, we will not be mothers,
Same way, without a woman, human race would have gone into extinction.
A woman being created from a man's rib does not mean that women are inferior, it's a biblical creation account.
Same way, every man coming out of a woman's vagina does not mean that men are inferior.
No gender is inferior.
Thanchu

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Women Did Not Come From Men's Ribs - Nigerian Feminist Says by Nobody: 5:22pm On Aug 29, 2018
MISEDUCATIONS:
hillarious. im shallow. sue me. if you aint pretty, young and dumb my dick dont want you.
I'm not pretty, young or dumb .
But first I must find your dick desirable before I cry over not getting it. grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: Women Did Not Come From Men's Ribs - Nigerian Feminist Says by Nobody: 5:23pm On Aug 29, 2018
MISEDUCATIONS:
you have the shittiest moniker in the history of NL. wtf!!!!!
Kim.braa was sexy
LOL, grin Kim.braa is on a sabbatical leave, and this moniker wasn't my idea. How're you?
Re: Women Did Not Come From Men's Ribs - Nigerian Feminist Says by MISEDUCATIONS: 5:25pm On Aug 29, 2018
GrabHisBalls:
LOL, grin Kim.braa is on a sabbatical leave, and this moniker wasn't my idea. How're you?
im good. been busy but i decided to check NL.
how old are you?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Wife Stabs Integrated Science Teacher To Death, Removes His Intestine / Anambra Man Disowns His 39-Year-Old Son Via Newspaper Over Misconduct / We Married As Virgins - Couple Who Welcomed Triplets After 25 Years Of Marriage

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.