Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,196 members, 7,880,725 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 04:29 AM

Women Did Not Come From Men's Ribs - Nigerian Feminist Says - Family (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Women Did Not Come From Men's Ribs - Nigerian Feminist Says (31422 Views)

Feminist Allegedly Loses Husband To Her Non Feminist Friend / "I Did Not Come To Buy Human Being" - Groom Ran After Seeing Marriage List!! / Women Did Come From Men's Rib ( My Answer To The Feminst Woman) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Women Did Not Come From Men's Ribs - Nigerian Feminist Says by dingbang(m): 9:35pm On Aug 29, 2018
If God chose to create Eve independently he would have done so without any issues. But because he had a plan, he took out a rib from man and uses it to create woman.

Now he cannot continue to always remove a rib from all men anytime he wants to create woman, he made it possible that woman should give birth to mankind. Removing a rib signifies something, a helper, one who assists.

3 Likes

Re: Women Did Not Come From Men's Ribs - Nigerian Feminist Says by enemyofprogress: 9:35pm On Aug 29, 2018
Na wa for ibo people o
Re: Women Did Not Come From Men's Ribs - Nigerian Feminist Says by derecho(m): 9:36pm On Aug 29, 2018
QueenSekxy:
hahahaha.
I love this lady somehow shaa.grin

question I keep asking men who say their wives are created from their ribs, what of those men that marry a lady that's older than them,whose ribs did those ladies come out fromgrin
Did they say the wife was from her husband's rib? Or that Eve was made from Adam's rib?

5 Likes

Re: Women Did Not Come From Men's Ribs - Nigerian Feminist Says by meforyou1(m): 9:36pm On Aug 29, 2018
QueenSekxy:
hahahaha.

question I keep asking men who say their wives are created from their ribs, what of those men that marry a lady that's older than them,whose ribs did those ladies come out fromgrin
nobody is created from anywhere my sister. The girl is right.

2 Likes

Re: Women Did Not Come From Men's Ribs - Nigerian Feminist Says by jokaka89: 9:36pm On Aug 29, 2018
I can't conclude that you are a fool.
If you are a CHRISTIAN ,please try ISLAM and rate yourself.
YOU WILL SEE THAT YOU AMOUNT TO NOFIN.
Selfish bush meat
Re: Women Did Not Come From Men's Ribs - Nigerian Feminist Says by Laysmt001(m): 9:37pm On Aug 29, 2018
tee59:
So are you fucking telling me, God is a liar? Just to be relevant here?
Someone even said It was Adam who ate the forbidden fruit and lied that it was Eve.

All in the name of Feminism

1 Like

Re: Women Did Not Come From Men's Ribs - Nigerian Feminist Says by Babaken(m): 9:37pm On Aug 29, 2018
[quote author=MajorJeffery post=70719407]Why are nearly all self acclaimed feminists I've seen unappealing to the eyes? :- Because they are fighting nature.
Re: Women Did Not Come From Men's Ribs - Nigerian Feminist Says by meforyou1(m): 9:38pm On Aug 29, 2018
MISEDUCATIONS:
if i wanted beautiful women i would be in Colombia. for the Latinas.!!! those are the sexiest, most beautiful women in the World. even aliens know that.

Zim women may not be latina-level beautiful but they are better than the nigerian women. in nigeria its the men who are handsome. damn. loool
be careful
Re: Women Did Not Come From Men's Ribs - Nigerian Feminist Says by ebenholer(m): 9:38pm On Aug 29, 2018
cococandy:
No one try to counter her points with reasonable argument. Instead they all jumped on her looks. Simply because they had nothing sensible to say to prove her wrong. Bunch of poor minded folks.

And this exactly why feminism is very very vital to civilization. When people think a woman’s value should be based on how men see her appearance. So because y’all don’t think she’s beautiful, whatever she has to say makes no sense?

Well I’m probably talking to the wall. Can’t expect simple minded plebs to try and reason a conversation out of this.
My brother biblical concepts cannot be interpreted using human wisdom. It takes someone who has relationship with God through Holy Spirit to do it. So telling this person the truth may be imperceptible to her cos there is no spiritual mind in her to comprehend this. Even what I am telling u I doubt if u will comprehend.

2 Likes

Re: Women Did Not Come From Men's Ribs - Nigerian Feminist Says by EmekaBlue(m): 9:38pm On Aug 29, 2018
Ribs or no ribs woman no strong reach man

Very soon another one will say God was a She' and adam came out from Her vagina

5 Likes

Re: Women Did Not Come From Men's Ribs - Nigerian Feminist Says by meforyou1(m): 9:39pm On Aug 29, 2018
QueenSekxy:

You aren't proud to mingle with your zimbo apes sisters,but you suddenly grew the nerves to insult other country women's look?grin
you have always been a coward,running from anything related to your country cos its oozes of ugliness.gringrin
lool,I will start taking you serious,when you are proud to wife one of your zimbo apes.grin
my sister, dont my that guy. Im sad i entered this thread late
Re: Women Did Not Come From Men's Ribs - Nigerian Feminist Says by GeoOla25(m): 9:39pm On Aug 29, 2018
Lol... she looks like cow shit!
Re: Women Did Not Come From Men's Ribs - Nigerian Feminist Says by JONNYSPUTE(m): 9:39pm On Aug 29, 2018
QueenSekxy:
hahahaha.

.. Go cure urself from low self esteem and inferiority complex. Knowing the truth and playing the victim card is a disease.

4 Likes

Re: Women Did Not Come From Men's Ribs - Nigerian Feminist Says by derecho(m): 9:39pm On Aug 29, 2018
dingbang:
If God chose to create Eve independently he would have done so without any issues. But because he had a plan, he took out a rib from man and uses it to create woman.

Now he cannot continue to always remove a rib from all men anytime he wants to create woman, he made it possible that woman should give birth to mankind. Removing a rib signifies something, a helper, one who assists.
Only God fully understands what He did.But He wanted to make woman from /for man .
Re: Women Did Not Come From Men's Ribs - Nigerian Feminist Says by ebenholer(m): 9:41pm On Aug 29, 2018
[quote author=Babaken post=70731305][/quote]
Feminism is one of demons of this age sent into the world to deprive many of heaven. What a world

1 Like

Re: Women Did Not Come From Men's Ribs - Nigerian Feminist Says by ebenholer(m): 9:43pm On Aug 29, 2018
EmekaBlue:
Ribs or no ribs woman no strong reach man

Very soon another one will say God was a She' and adam came out from Her vagina
It has been foreseen biblically that heresies will persist in this new age
Re: Women Did Not Come From Men's Ribs - Nigerian Feminist Says by JONNYSPUTE(m): 9:46pm On Aug 29, 2018
meforyou1:
nobody is created from anywhere my sister. The girl is right.
.. Talking rubbish because of pussy you can't have. Ode

5 Likes

Re: Women Did Not Come From Men's Ribs - Nigerian Feminist Says by TOPCRUISE(m): 9:47pm On Aug 29, 2018
The man that marries this one is finished

1 Like

Re: Women Did Not Come From Men's Ribs - Nigerian Feminist Says by samwash(m): 9:47pm On Aug 29, 2018
Na frustration dey worri dis one.

1 Like

Re: Women Did Not Come From Men's Ribs - Nigerian Feminist Says by freshvine(f): 9:48pm On Aug 29, 2018
the "sex" and the blood that flows in the vein of any living soul is dependent on the man.

2 Likes

Re: Women Did Not Come From Men's Ribs - Nigerian Feminist Says by meforyou1(m): 9:50pm On Aug 29, 2018
JONNYSPUTE:
.. Talking rubbish because of pussy you can't have. Ode
u are mad. I get your generation's pussies if i want.
Re: Women Did Not Come From Men's Ribs - Nigerian Feminist Says by meforyou1(m): 9:50pm On Aug 29, 2018
freshvine:
the "sex" and the blood that flows in the vein of any living soul is dependent on the man.
which man?
Re: Women Did Not Come From Men's Ribs - Nigerian Feminist Says by cococandy(f): 9:51pm On Aug 29, 2018
What a convenient way to force beliefs that don’t make sense on people right?

Tell them that only the spiritual can understand it. Shame them for not being spiritual so that they will pretend to be spiritual and act like they understand stuff that doesn’t make sense.
And finally, create laws and moral codes that support the oppressive mindset of the oppressor. And boom, you have a society that shuns anyone who tends to think or act in anyway that doesn’t favor the oppressor.

Who wants to offend God right? Even though he’s clearly crafted and tailored to suit men’s selfish desires. He must love them more it seems.

That’s why he only spoke to them in the Bible. And that’s why he only let them write the scriptures. Obviously because if women were allowed to do it, they wouldn’t indoctrinate it with Gods divine desire to make men the superior gender. Right?

ebenholer:

My brother biblical concepts cannot be interpreted using human wisdom. It takes someone who has relationship with God through Holy Spirit to do it. So telling this person the truth may be imperceptible to her cos there is no spiritual mind in her to comprehend this. Even what I am telling u I doubt if u will comprehend.

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Women Did Not Come From Men's Ribs - Nigerian Feminist Says by pocohantas(f): 9:51pm On Aug 29, 2018
cococandy:
No one try to counter her points with reasonable argument. Instead they all jumped on her looks. Simply because they had nothing sensible to say to prove her wrong. Bunch of poor minded folks.

And this exactly why feminism is very very vital to civilization. When people think a woman’s value should be based on how men see her appearance. So because y’all don’t think she’s beautiful, whatever she has to say makes no sense?

Well I’m probably talking to the wall. Can’t expect simple minded plebs to try and reason a conversation out of this.

The topic was initially created in the Romance section.
I honestly do not know what miracle you were expecting.

Now it is in family, they should have created it in Religion section.
Let's see how far grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Women Did Not Come From Men's Ribs - Nigerian Feminist Says by DrTonitee(m): 9:52pm On Aug 29, 2018
So men came from their mothers vaginas and women came from?
To go church no b by force....
Enjoy ur Atheist life
Leave us with what we choose to believe...
Re: Women Did Not Come From Men's Ribs - Nigerian Feminist Says by JONNYSPUTE(m): 9:52pm On Aug 29, 2018
meforyou1:
u are mad. I get your generation's pussies if i want.
.. Fool. You think she will give you pussy.Lazy bone that survives from a woman's sweat. Arguing the word of God just because of pussy.

6 Likes

Re: Women Did Not Come From Men's Ribs - Nigerian Feminist Says by meforyou1(m): 9:52pm On Aug 29, 2018
Why is this thread on family section and not religion?
I would have proven to all these religious fanatics that the whole bible is a complete hoax with biblical references.

1 Like

Re: Women Did Not Come From Men's Ribs - Nigerian Feminist Says by chronique(m): 9:55pm On Aug 29, 2018
When people lack brain and intellect,they end up arguing senseless and foolish things that don't make sense.

1 Like

Re: Women Did Not Come From Men's Ribs - Nigerian Feminist Says by nanizle(m): 9:55pm On Aug 29, 2018
MariaLavina:
grin

When you don't have a relationship with God, you don't know his son Jesus and you read the bible carnally i.e without spiritual interpretation by the holy spirit then you are bound to misunderstand Christianity. God loves all. Men or Women.

God is not a Sexist! He is a God of order. He made Men and Women, and shared responsibilities for them according to their strengths. That you fall into the less logical, physically strong, and emotionally balanced sex isn't anyone's fault. Not even God's . Who are you o clay pot to question the works of your potter?

You are lost !

You sound delusional. undecided

God is a man made concept. Understand that.

3 Likes

Re: Women Did Not Come From Men's Ribs - Nigerian Feminist Says by Adakintroy: 9:56pm On Aug 29, 2018
Truth is any woman who knows she is desired by a man won't want to hold this view. I mean what for? If they do, is subtle.

But that aside, age long wisdom is by far the best form of wisdom. Women must understand that we love and always have protected them. We know they are fragile things. We do not judge them. We know it's what they are undeniably so. Sometimes we make case for them.

Even their affront on us is often taken as a light poke. No real man take a feminist seroiusely. I mean no real man. It's not worth the conversation. A man is a man period.*

5 Likes

Re: Women Did Not Come From Men's Ribs - Nigerian Feminist Says by meforyou1(m): 9:56pm On Aug 29, 2018
JONNYSPUTE:
.. Fool. You think she will give you pussy.Lazy bone that survives from a woman's sweat. Arguing the word of God just because of pussy.
religous fraudstar. Dont go and work and be here deceiving yourself and be deceiving fools that listen to you about a non existing.
Idiot writing God and pussy in the same sentence. Rapist.

1 Like

Re: Women Did Not Come From Men's Ribs - Nigerian Feminist Says by Dnockeror333(m): 9:57pm On Aug 29, 2018
What an effectual buffoon could you feminist females be...?

Do you heard God saying that you are lower than a man?

He said, you are equal, but you need respect each other and more, respect your hubby, not because you were brought out from his rib and made to be a woman, but BECAUSE HE IS GODS IMAGE!

Except you sunter down into the gutter today for not being Gods image in the place of man!

Jeolousy dey smell...!

In the next generation, when you will be born again, (if reincarnation is godly and true), GOD GANNA MAKE YOU A MAN, PUT A WOMAN ON YOU at marriage, and then will you know how it pains to be a man!

Jeolous things!

"Let God put you in my place, because I really want to becone a woman!"

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Wife Stabs Integrated Science Teacher To Death, Removes His Intestine / Anambra Man Disowns His 39-Year-Old Son Via Newspaper Over Misconduct / We Married As Virgins - Couple Who Welcomed Triplets After 25 Years Of Marriage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.