Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,864 members, 7,872,868 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 01:06 AM

Women Did Not Come From Men's Ribs - Nigerian Feminist Says - Family (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Women Did Not Come From Men's Ribs - Nigerian Feminist Says (31370 Views)

Feminist Allegedly Loses Husband To Her Non Feminist Friend / "I Did Not Come To Buy Human Being" - Groom Ran After Seeing Marriage List!! / Women Did Come From Men's Rib ( My Answer To The Feminst Woman) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Women Did Not Come From Men's Ribs - Nigerian Feminist Says by Nobody: 9:00am On Sep 01, 2018
crackhaus:

Of course everyone alive today came out of a woman's vagina, that was never the argument.
Which is why it is totally unnecessary to have a discussion on the matter.

Anyone with a clear head knows the "rib" story only pertains to one woman (Eve) and one man (Adam), not the rest of you fighting yourselves over your own misunderstanding.
And if Eve coming from Adam's ribs also makes y'all uncomfortable, what then is the alternative?

Eve came from Adam's rib and then seduced him to eat from the forbidden tree so today ALL women suffer from pain when giving birth and the Holy Cow in India too. grin

You want me to teach you evolutionary theory? For free? No time. Sorry. cheesy
Re: Women Did Not Come From Men's Ribs - Nigerian Feminist Says by MISEDUCATIONS: 9:25am On Sep 01, 2018
Deji63:

Ubunja is sick. He needs help He is lonely, sex starvednd depends only on his mothers dry pvssy
Ubunja is sick but you are stalking him all over NL. very hillarious. keep worshipping the Top Dawg.

1 Like

Re: Women Did Not Come From Men's Ribs - Nigerian Feminist Says by crackhaus: 9:32am On Sep 01, 2018
Mindfulness:

Eve came from Adam's rib and then seduced him to eat from the forbidden tree so today ALL women suffer from pain when giving birth and the Holy Cow in India too. grin

You want me to teach you evolutionary theory? For free? No time. Sorry. cheesy

You're prevaricating.
No one wants you to give a lecture on evolutionary theory, honestly I don't even think you know much about it other than the basics.

You and your cohorts are refuting the Bible's account of creation just because the idea a woman was made from the ribs of a man is uncomfortable.
So I asked, what is your alternative theory?

Yes men come from vaginas, but where did the first woman with the first vagina come from and where did the first man who impregnated this first woman come from?
Re: Women Did Not Come From Men's Ribs - Nigerian Feminist Says by Nobody: 10:25am On Sep 01, 2018
crackhaus:

You're prevaricating.
No one wants you to give a lecture on evolutionary theory, honestly I don't even think you know much about it other than the basics.

You and your cohorts are refuting the Bible's account of creation just because the idea a woman was made from the ribs of a man is uncomfortable.
So I asked, what is your alternative theory?

Yes men come from vaginas, but where did the first woman with the first vagina come from and where did the first man who impregnated this first woman come from?

The Spaghetti Monster created the first woman. It is as logical and rational as your Bible story, only better. grin
Mr Superior Argument, you are already getting all worked up. It is not by force to quote me. wink
Re: Women Did Not Come From Men's Ribs - Nigerian Feminist Says by crackhaus: 6:39pm On Sep 01, 2018
Mindfulness:

The Spaghetti Monster created the first woman. It is as logical and rational as your Bible story, only better. grin
Mr Superior Argument, you are already getting all worked up. It is not by force to quote me. wink
If you had taken a second to get over yourself, you probably might have had something worthwhile to say regarding the matter.

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

If Your Kid Scratched Your Car: How Will You Respond? / Lady calls out her babydaddy for doing Giveaway while his 3kids are hungry / I Want To Report My Mum To Human Rights For Child Abuse

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.