Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,688 members, 7,889,204 topics. Date: Sunday, 14 July 2024 at 04:38 AM

Crack Ya Ribs! - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Crack Ya Ribs! (1583 Views)

PATIENCE JONATHAN'S TOP 15 Queen's english quotes,......crack Ya By ribs! / Crack Ya Ribs With This Funny Jokes / Read This And U Will Pay Me For Cracking Ya Ribs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Crack Ya Ribs! by Mauricemoh: 12:25am On Jun 29, 2010
Three pastors were discussing, one said his problem is stealing, he can not stop stealing from the church's money and if his church members find out, it would be disastrous. The second pastor said his own problem is adultery, he had slept with almost every woman in the church both married and unmarried. His church members must not find out. The third pastor said his problem is that he can not do without gossiping, and everybody must know what he just found out. He then excused himself and immediately the other two pastors fainted.

To surprise her husband an executive's wife decided to stop by his office. On entering the office,she saw the secretary on her husband's laps. In order to defend himself the husband said "budget cut or no budget cut management must do something. I and my secretarycannot be sharing this office with just a single seat."

for more jokes visit:www.jokesvillage..com
Re: Crack Ya Ribs! by Nobody: 2:16am On Jun 29, 2010
cant stop laughing . . . . . grin grin grin
Re: Crack Ya Ribs! by Nobody: 3:49am On Jun 29, 2010
budget cut or no budget cut nl jokes have to be funny, lol. just kidding, nice one.
Re: Crack Ya Ribs! by oludayomi(f): 1:44pm On Jun 29, 2010
luv d second 1 as 4 d 1st luk lik hav hear it b4
Re: Crack Ya Ribs! by Spyker: 3:34pm On Jun 29, 2010
Mauricemoh:

Three pastors were discussing, one said his problem is stealing, he can not stop stealing from the church's money and if his church members find out, it would be disastrous. The second pastor said his own problem is adultery, he had slept with almost every woman in the church both married and unmarried. His church members must not find out. The third pastor said his problem is that he can not do without gossiping,  shocked shocked shocked and everybody must know what he just found out.  grin grin grin  He then excused himself and immediately the other two pastors fainted.  : wink  wink  wink

To surprise her husband an executive's wife decided to stop by his office. On entering the office,she saw the secretary on her husband's laps. In order to defend himself the husband said "budget cut or no budget cut management must do something. I and my secretarycannot be sharing this office with just a single seat."  cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

for more jokes visit:www.jokesvillage..com

Poster, nice jokes. A humour a day keep you days away from high blood pressure.
Re: Crack Ya Ribs! by EfemenaXY: 7:13pm On Jun 29, 2010
Spyker:

Poster, nice jokes. A humour a day keep you days away from high blood pressure.

na true u talk!

@poster seen the 1st joke b4 but love the 2nd one though tongue

keep 'em coming pls smiley
Re: Crack Ya Ribs! by dovefinger: 12:19pm On Jun 30, 2010
In a Secondary at Ibadan, a teacher saw an SS3 student beating a JS2 student. The teacher invited both to the teachers' common room and asked why the senior student was beating the junior one and the following ensued:

Teacher: What did he do?

Student: He rude!

Teacher: Hen en!

Student: He rudes!

Teacher: Ha!

Student: He ruded!

Teacher: What!

Student: He ruder!

Teacher: J E S U S  C H R I S T!

Student: He rudest!

Teacher: Correct yourself.

Student: 'A lo ri mi fin.' (Meaning: He was rude to me).

Teacher: See him, common simple English, he cannot spoke!
Re: Crack Ya Ribs! by Spyker: 12:32pm On Jul 01, 2010
dovefinger:

In a Secondary at Ibadan, a teacher saw an SS3 student beating a JS2 student. The teacher invited both to the teachers' common room and asked why the senior student was beating the junior one and the following ensued:

Teacher: What did he do?

Student: He rude!

Teacher: Hen en!

Student: He rudes!

Teacher: Ha!

Student: He ruded!

Teacher: What!

Student: He ruder!

Teacher: J E S U S  C H R I S T!

Student: He rudest!

Teacher: Correct yourself.

Student: 'A lo ri mi fin.' (Meaning: He was rude to me).

Teacher: See him, common simple English, he cannot spoke!

cheesy
Re: Crack Ya Ribs! by Abbygyal(f): 1:46pm On Jul 01, 2010
lmao @ d teacher n ss3 student joke. .
Re: Crack Ya Ribs! by EfemenaXY: 5:54pm On Jul 01, 2010
Nice 1 smiley

(1) (Reply)

Simple Arithmetic / I Quit Jokes Section 4 Good! Bye / Nigerian Brain . . .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.