Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,883 members, 7,872,905 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 03:54 AM

UEFA Snubbing Ronaldo Doesn't Make Sense By Soibi Ransom - Sports (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / UEFA Snubbing Ronaldo Doesn't Make Sense By Soibi Ransom (37948 Views)

Why Ronaldo Doesn't Have Tattoo / What Happens If Cristiano Ronaldo Doesn't Perform At Juventus? / Ronaldo Doesn't Have The Record, I Do - Gyan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: UEFA Snubbing Ronaldo Doesn't Make Sense By Soibi Ransom by KNIGHTBlaed(m): 11:11am On Aug 31, 2018
The biggest problem with Madrid fans is that "una no dey watch La Liga", you guys just watch champions league and even at that, na only Ronaldo una dey watch. I always tell people that without Ronaldo, Madrid would win the Champions League over and over again because this Madrid team is over complete (from goal keeper to defence to attack and bench), and join with the crazy luck that Zidane has. Their midfield is the strongest in the world (forget the extra efforts of Barca midfielders, the moment Xavi left the midfield has not been the same), The defence led by Marcelo and Captain Ramos is the best in the world, their attack without Ronaldo is only bested by Barca and PSG. Ronaldo was only lucky to have played with some of the best players playing at their peaks. His contribution to Madrid's game play is as good as zero, he only runs into the box to score goals and sometimes assist from the wings. He does not work as much as the others work, he only scores. So now because he scores goals, he should be the best. Even Navas has more impact on the pitch because if not for that Navas, Madrid would not win a second CL.

The best player in Madrid is MARCELO, quote me anywhere (there is a reason Ronaldo is pushing for Marcelo to join him at Juventus). Without Marcelo, Madrid does not get to the semi's and Marcelo should be winning the best player for his work rate and input and not even Ronaldo or Ramos. Yes Marcelo makes mistakes but he scored very important goals for Madrid and was/is their driving force in attack. Shut Marcelo and Madrid suffers. I am sure most people shouting here don't watch 50% of Madrid's games in the league because if they do, they would understand Madrid would have won and would win without Ronaldo. That team is too complete and have players playing at their peak, Bale has already covered the void left by Ronaldo already. Ronaldo should appreciate the best forward award he was given, even the best goal should have gone to Bale, they were only trying to compensate him and he should be appreciative.

Every single player in Madrid deserve the award, but in my opinion its between Salah and Marcelo (Salah because Liverpool would have won that final if not for the injury and he had a fantastic season).

Since my people here believe Ronaldo is god... Lets see him win the CL with Juventus.

2 Likes

Re: UEFA Snubbing Ronaldo Doesn't Make Sense By Soibi Ransom by Offisteven: 11:13am On Aug 31, 2018
Luka modric who was consistent in the champions league and also a gold medalist like christiano Ronaldo and who is currently a first runners up(a silver medalist) in the world cup. who deserves to wear the crown? Unless you are telling me that the highest goal scorers are always considered to be the world best.

3 Likes

Re: UEFA Snubbing Ronaldo Doesn't Make Sense By Soibi Ransom by egojeny1(f): 11:16am On Aug 31, 2018
gaby:
Luka deserves it too in my opinion. Time to quit making the overall best a sole concentrate of strikers/goal scores. A team usually consists of goal keepers, defenders, midfielders and attackers.

Where a weak link exists in any of this makeup, scoring or winning as a team would usually be a mirage.

Kudos to the voters for being bold and far reaching in their decisions.

Check out the beta Tori for my siggy..paperback pre order available.

Thank u my brother. When ronaldo won d last balon d'or i was like is it only strikers that win this thing, what of d other players that do assist. I was like fifa shld consider d assists and defenders too. Someone like Marcelo really deserved one of those awards dt ronaldo collected bc dt guy has been helpful in that team, his defence mechanism is superb.
Giving d award to only srikers is nt fair @ all. That is why other players are jealous and of course it's normal.
So to me i wanted Modric to win it and i'm glad he won.

1 Like

Re: UEFA Snubbing Ronaldo Doesn't Make Sense By Soibi Ransom by ominilongest(m): 11:16am On Aug 31, 2018
nelsonebby:
Ronaldo didn’t score or attempt to score in the semifinals and finals.

Scoring penalties can’t make you the best

Real fans know modric deserves it.

Man united fans are actually the ones complaining.

Re: UEFA Snubbing Ronaldo Doesn't Make Sense By Soibi Ransom by egojeny1(f): 11:22am On Aug 31, 2018
KNIGHTBlaed:
The biggest problem with Madrid fans is that "una no dey watch La Liga", you guys just watch champions league and even at that, na only Ronaldo una dey watch. I always tell people that without Ronaldo, Madrid would win the Champions League over and over again because this Madrid team is over complete (from goal keeper to defence to attack and bench), and join with the crazy luck that Zidane has. Their midfield is the strongest in the world (forget the extra efforts of Barca midfielders, the moment Xavi left the midfield has not been the same), The defence led by Marcelo and Captain Ramos is the best in the world, their attack without Ronaldo is only bested by Barca and PSG. Ronaldo was only lucky to have played with some of the best players playing at their peaks. His contribution to Madrid's game play is as good as zero, he only runs into the box to score goals and sometimes assist from the wings. He does not work as much as the others work, he only scores. So now because he scores goals, he should be the best. Even Navas has more impact on the pitch because if not for that Navas, Madrid would not win a second CL.

The best player in Madrid is MARCELO, quote me anywhere (there is a reason Ronaldo is pushing for Marcelo to join him at Juventus). Without Marcelo, Madrid does not get to the semi's and Marcelo should be winning the best player for his work rate and input and not even Ronaldo or Ramos. Yes Marcelo makes mistakes but he scored very important goals for Madrid and was/is their driving force in attack. Shut Marcelo and Madrid suffers. I am sure most people shouting here don't watch 50% of Madrid's games in the league because if they do, they would understand Madrid would have won and would win without Ronaldo. That team is too complete and have players playing at their peak, Bale has already covered the void left by Ronaldo already. Ronaldo should appreciate the best forward award he was given, even the best goal should have gone to Bale, they were only trying to compensate him and he should be appreciative.

Every single player in Madrid deserve the award, but in my opinion its between Salah and Marcelo (Salah because Liverpool would have won that final if not for the injury and he had a fantastic season).

Since my people here believe Ronaldo is god... Lets see him win the CL with Juventus.
My brother u spoke my mind.
If i were in d fifa team marcelo wld've won 2 balon d'or by now. Infact whenever i see d zeal with which dt guy plays i pity him bc @ d end of day another person collect d award. It's not fair @ all for ronaldo to collect 5 awrads bc he only scores goals.

1 Like

Re: UEFA Snubbing Ronaldo Doesn't Make Sense By Soibi Ransom by gaby(m): 11:22am On Aug 31, 2018
egojeny1:

Thank u my brother. When ronaldo won d last balon d'or i was like is it only strikers that win this thing, what of d other players that do assist. I was like fifa shld consider d assists and defenders too. Someone like Marcelo really deserved one of those awards dt ronaldo collected bc dt guy has been helpful in that team, his defence mechanism is superb.
Giving d award to only srikers is nt fair @ all. That is why other players are jealous and of course it's normal.
So to me i wanted Modric to win it and i'm glad he won.

Very true...giving the highest accolades to only strikers will simply diminish the true fun of the beautiful game due to bad Belles.
Players will simply resort to personal glory hunting and begin to starve strikers of the necessary passes giving disunity a fertile ground upon which to thrive in teams.

The last time a none striker had been given the honour in the recent past was in 2006 to the Italian world cup winning national team captain.

1 Like

Re: UEFA Snubbing Ronaldo Doesn't Make Sense By Soibi Ransom by ollah2: 11:22am On Aug 31, 2018
donbenie:
He may have won the World Cup but was he in any way exceptional?.Was he even the best player in the French team?
Modric was head and shoulder above him in the World Cup and won the best player award and he won the Champions League too,so why should Griezman be favored above him?

If he wasn't exceptional, France wouldn't have won the world cup. He played against Modric in two finals and he edged him out wining the world cup and UEFA super cup. Lastly, he also won the Europa league.
Re: UEFA Snubbing Ronaldo Doesn't Make Sense By Soibi Ransom by OhiOfIhima: 11:33am On Aug 31, 2018
gurunlocker:

Lol.... You really think he will win the Ballon D'or? Because he won the champions league? In fact he won't win FIFA the best award (Mbappe or Griezmann are in better position to win)....

I am no Ronaldo hater but sentiment apart, Ronaldo is just a goal scorer and nothing more. His team mate sacrifice a lot just to make sure he score and feel happy.

Have you noticed something about Ronaldo in the last 3 years? He always flop in the first half of the season and then have a good 3 or 4 months (He will score tone of goals within that month), but someone that has been consistent throughout the season won't even win what he won.

Did you remember voting was extended because he scored an hattrick against Sweden when he won his second Ballon D'or? What do you have to say about that?

Why did you think Perez allowed Ronaldo to go but stopped Modric with every means? It's simple, Ronaldo can be replaced easily since his contribution is mainly the goal part and those that provide the goals are Modric, Kroos and Benzema...

Benzema was a hot striker before, but just to make Ronaldo happy and score, he will see the goal post and still be looking for Ronaldo.

I know he deserved to win the UEFA BEST PLAYER as I was also surprised he didn't win, but things like this happen. It has favor him before, now it's against him.

I also think leaving Madrid also contributed to the snub...

Good one bro... God bless n increase you in knowledge Amin
Re: UEFA Snubbing Ronaldo Doesn't Make Sense By Soibi Ransom by tesppidd: 11:39am On Aug 31, 2018
I think UEFA needs to scrap this award. The ballon dor was in the past regarded as the european player of the year. UEFA should retain the ballon dor and scrap this UEFA men's player of the year.

Then they should redefine the award and name it as

"UEFA champions league player of the season"

Many are confused because the "UEFA men's player" is awarded along with the champions league best goalkeeper, defender, midfielder and attacker,
And also awarded at the champions league draws. So a lot of people mistaken it for an award for the champions league ONLY!

WRONG!

The op and so many commentators here wallow in absolute ignorance.
They are not enlightened about this award
"UEFA men's player of the year"

The criteria for this award are all competitions both club and international; la liga, EPL, UEFA champions league, europa league and the FIFA world cup.

Ronaldo had a great champions league but still flopped in the semi finals and final. He also had a poor world cup campaign.
Modric had a good champions league and he lit up the world cup.

Modric for this award all day all night.

2 Likes

Re: UEFA Snubbing Ronaldo Doesn't Make Sense By Soibi Ransom by KNIGHTBlaed(m): 11:39am On Aug 31, 2018
egojeny1:

If i were in d fifa team marcelo wld've won 2 balon d'or by now. Infact whenever i see d zeal with which dt guy plays i pity him bc @ d end of day another person collect d award. It's not fair @ all for ronaldo to collect 5 awrads bc he only scores goals.

So true my brother... Marcelo is the silent engine house, him and Casimero. Truth be told, that Madrid team is too complete (infact over complete dey worry them). Just look at their bench players that transferred to other teams (they become regulars there).

Before people here begin to downgrade Marcelo; There was this interview with Danilo (when he newly signed for Manchester City), the interviewer was asking him who he thinks the most hard working player in Madrid was during his time with Madrid. Danilo answered Ramos or Marcelo, the interviewer was shocked because he expected to hear Ronaldo and he asked again who the most skillful player in Madrid was, Danilo again said it was Marcelo and by far. Seeing the surprise on the interviewer's face, Danilo then told him that all players in Madrid work extra had but that Ronaldo only wants to score goals and be in position to score goals.

The players themselves know who deserves the awards but just keep quiet since its not their decision to make. As much as I love Ronaldo, 5 Ballon d' or's is an insult to football greats. Ronaldo never play ball wey Zidane, Ronaldo de Lima, Ronaldinho play at all. Those awards na wash.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: UEFA Snubbing Ronaldo Doesn't Make Sense By Soibi Ransom by KNIGHTBlaed(m): 11:40am On Aug 31, 2018
egojeny1:

So true my brother... Marcelo is the silent engine house, him and Casimero. Truth be told, that Madrid team is too complete (infact over complete dey worry them). Just look at their bench players that transferred to other teams (they become regulars there). Also their players at the world cup nko?

Before people here begin to downgrade Marcelo; There was this interview with Danilo (when he newly signed for Manchester City), the interviewer was asking him who he thinks the most hard working player in Madrid was during his time with Madrid. Danilo answered Ramos or Marcelo, the interviewer was shocked because he expected to hear Ronaldo and he asked again who the most skillful player in Madrid was, Danilo again said it was Marcelo and by far. Seeing the surprise on the interviewer's face, Danilo then told him that all players in Madrid work extra had but that Ronaldo only wants to score goals and be in position to score goals.

The players themselves know who deserves the awards but just keep quiet since its not their decision to make. As much as I love Ronaldo, 5 Ballon d' or's is an insult to football greats. Ronaldo never play ball wey Zidane, Ronaldo de Lima, Ronaldinho play at all. Those awards na wash.

3 Likes

Re: UEFA Snubbing Ronaldo Doesn't Make Sense By Soibi Ransom by meneski(m): 11:48am On Aug 31, 2018
Frankiss44:

What consistency are u talking about, aside world cup, Modric had a few decent games en route the Champions league final.. His assists and goal stats says it all.. Meanwhile Ronaldo didn't just finish as the highest goal scorer, but he won 8 man of the match award enroute the finals, meanwhile Modric that was present in all the games never won 1...
modric deserves it bro... Na engine we de talk of so oo!
Re: UEFA Snubbing Ronaldo Doesn't Make Sense By Soibi Ransom by nursefelix27(m): 11:48am On Aug 31, 2018
it's wrong to have snubbed Ronaldo on this.. I guess the criteria for the award was clearly on the champions league and not world cup..

if the award was judged on the world cup then Raphael Varane should have won the award because he won the champions League and the world cup..

A greater concern for Ronaldo should be the World best player Award because with what played out at the champions league Awards Modric might just clinch the converted price.
Re: UEFA Snubbing Ronaldo Doesn't Make Sense By Soibi Ransom by donbenie(m): 11:59am On Aug 31, 2018
ollah2:

If he wasn't exceptional, France wouldn't have won the world cup. He played against Modric in two finals and he edged him out wining the world cup and UEFA super cup. Lastly, he also won the Europa league.
He was GOOD in the World Cup,even GREAT but he was not EXCEPTIONAL..Modric on the other hand was truly EXCEPTIONAL maybe with Eden Hazard..
Yes he won the World Cup but even in THAT team Mbappe would be a more recognizable character..and it can be argued that winning the Champions League is of more prestige than the Europa League,Griezman deserves to be in the running for the Award but for who merits the ACCOLADE,Modric has no Contest..
Re: UEFA Snubbing Ronaldo Doesn't Make Sense By Soibi Ransom by deebrownneymar: 12:02pm On Aug 31, 2018
In fact I was very shocked. This is pure robbery. Disgusting.

This will only motivate CR7 to do better this season.

Thunder fire all em' haters.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: UEFA Snubbing Ronaldo Doesn't Make Sense By Soibi Ransom by CoolAmbience(m): 12:08pm On Aug 31, 2018
Dailymemoirs:

I am sorry if it's the way u reason then I can't help u

Modric deserves it more abeg. The people who voted understand better than emotions.

3 Likes

Re: UEFA Snubbing Ronaldo Doesn't Make Sense By Soibi Ransom by CoolAmbience(m): 12:09pm On Aug 31, 2018
nelsonebby:

I Never asked for your help

Don't mind him...he thinks everything is about emotions.
Re: UEFA Snubbing Ronaldo Doesn't Make Sense By Soibi Ransom by STILESGANG: 12:09pm On Aug 31, 2018
deebrownneymar:
In fact I was very shocked. This is pure robbery. Disgusting.

This will only motivate CR7 to do better this season.

Thunder fire all em' haters.
Stop disturbing yourself. He cant win any other individual award again. Definitely not in juve. His glory days ended the monent he stepped out of the great madrid jersey.

1 Like

Re: UEFA Snubbing Ronaldo Doesn't Make Sense By Soibi Ransom by wemmy01(m): 12:17pm On Aug 31, 2018
Nbote:
Some of U fanboys are funny.. Does it make sense dat becos he had a few gud games he deserves to win d award?? Ronaldo had a poor season last season whether U want to admit it or not... D awards are based on overall performances all over d season, not a few gud performances . D season started in August and Madrid had to do without Ronaldo's goals till January/February and if not for Modric's consistency Zidane would have been sacked by November and then becos Ronaldo scored in d quarter finals and semi-finals of d champions league he's better than d person who's being there from d group stages?? I'm sure U ppl are waiting for him to score in Juve to tell everyone how he's already d best player in d Serie A

Finishing
Lmao
Re: UEFA Snubbing Ronaldo Doesn't Make Sense By Soibi Ransom by uzoma213(m): 12:22pm On Aug 31, 2018
johnstar:
Luka modric deserves it

They both won champions league

Ronaldo couldn’t help is country to d world cup final

But luka modric did it

So he deserves it

Congrats luka modric

Its not by goals dat will make u win d best player
Its by helping your team

Next is eden hazard
oh this is uefa award and not FIFA award oo... I tire for una
Re: UEFA Snubbing Ronaldo Doesn't Make Sense By Soibi Ransom by tesppidd: 12:22pm On Aug 31, 2018
nursefelix27:
it's wrong to have snubbed Ronaldo on this.. I guess the criteria for the award was clearly on the champions league and not world cup..

if the award was judged on the world cup then Raphael Varane should have won the award because he won the champions League and the world cup..

A greater concern for Ronaldo should be the World best player Award because with what played out at the champions league Awards Modric might just clinch the converted price.
The award is not given to someone who won the world cup because one man doesn't win the world cup.

Varane was not the star of the world cup.If he was the star and also won it there would have been no contest.

Modric was the star of the world cup.
Re: UEFA Snubbing Ronaldo Doesn't Make Sense By Soibi Ransom by tesppidd: 12:24pm On Aug 31, 2018
uzoma213:
oh this is uefa award and not FIFA award oo... I tire for una
stop playing ignorant and go read the rules.

it is a uefa award and it covers all international competitions as well including the world cup.
Re: UEFA Snubbing Ronaldo Doesn't Make Sense By Soibi Ransom by uzoma213(m): 12:28pm On Aug 31, 2018
AAA593:
you will not see ronaldo performing in games but when he scores, you will see his fans shouting world best. what of modric performing in every match. is it only goals that determine who wins awards?

it is not only goals but in most of their champions league games, Ronaldo was the man of the match
Re: UEFA Snubbing Ronaldo Doesn't Make Sense By Soibi Ransom by DonCortino: 12:28pm On Aug 31, 2018
Zceesneh:
are you serious? FIFA is in charge of every football activities in the world, without FIFA, there will be nothing like UEFA, This is World cup year, so world cup will determine 70% of who will win both the ballon d'or and UEFA best player

read what i typed again, this time very slowly.
Re: UEFA Snubbing Ronaldo Doesn't Make Sense By Soibi Ransom by Nobody: 12:29pm On Aug 31, 2018
Dailymemoirs:

Uefa have named Luka Modric as the winner of the Best player award for last season’s edition of the Champions league. The 32 year old amassed a total of 313 points, 90 more than Ronaldo who finished ahead of Mohammed Salah in the chart.
While Ronaldo was instrumental in his team reaching a third consecutive Uefa Champions league finals and trophy Modric was however named best player by a combination of coaches and journalist a decision that has upset Juventus director and Ronaldo’s agent Jorge Mendes.

” Football is played on the field and that’s where Cristiano won. He scored 15 goals carried Real Madrid on his back and conquered the Champions league again.
The winner is not in doubt as Ronaldo is the best in his position” Mendes told

The Juventus director Giuseppe Marotta also fumed over the decision as he felt Ronaldo deserved to be crowned best for his performances in the Champions league and not robbed by an unfair decision.

” Our criticism concerns a deep bitterness for the decision because the award refers to the Champions league and not the world cup and I believe that Cristiano Ronaldo has given the best emotions of the world cup and also fantastic goals. I take nothing away from the football coaches and journalist but I would have voted for Ronaldo as a football fan.

Cristiano Ronaldo did not show up at the event a sign that he felt cheated after a stunning campaign which saw him score in eleven consecutive matches from the earlier season up till the Juventus game in Spain a record no one had achieved ever
For more

https://dailymemoirsnews./2018/08/31/uefa-snubbing-ronaldo-doesnt-make-sense-by-soibi-ransom/

"" He scored 15 goals ""

The award isn't highest goal scorers award.
Re: UEFA Snubbing Ronaldo Doesn't Make Sense By Soibi Ransom by ollah2: 12:40pm On Aug 31, 2018
donbenie:
He was GOOD in the World Cup,even GREAT but he was not EXCEPTIONAL..Modric on the other hand was truly EXCEPTIONAL maybe with Eden Hazard..
Yes he won the World Cup but even in THAT team Mbappe would be a more recognizable character..and it can be argued that winning the Champions League is of more prestige than the Europa League,Griezman deserves to be in the running for the Award but for who merits the ACCOLADE,Modric has no Contest..

Only Griizman deserves the award
Re: UEFA Snubbing Ronaldo Doesn't Make Sense By Soibi Ransom by tokrizy: 12:41pm On Aug 31, 2018
Zceesneh:
without modric how will your ronaldo score?
Now i knw say u no dey watch football.

shey u knw marcelo?

na d player wey pass ball give ronaldo pass for madrid

1 Like

Re: UEFA Snubbing Ronaldo Doesn't Make Sense By Soibi Ransom by sureguy078(m): 12:47pm On Aug 31, 2018
KNIGHTBlaed:

Mr.
Marcelo na boss but commot ronaldo and see his performance drop
Re: UEFA Snubbing Ronaldo Doesn't Make Sense By Soibi Ransom by sureguy078(m): 12:47pm On Aug 31, 2018
Marcelo na boss but commot ronaldo and see his performance drop
Re: UEFA Snubbing Ronaldo Doesn't Make Sense By Soibi Ransom by uzoma213(m): 12:50pm On Aug 31, 2018
donbenie:
Football is not just about scoring goals,Modric is a Midfielder and he was great for Madrid from day one of the season till the end of it which is more than I could say about Ronaldo..
You may not have noticed what he played because you were more concerned with who scored and how many he scored..thank God you were not among the voters..
since modric was that good through out the champions league, how many man of the match awards did he win?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: UEFA Snubbing Ronaldo Doesn't Make Sense By Soibi Ransom by dasensible1(m): 12:54pm On Aug 31, 2018
Offisteven:
Luka modric who was consistent in the champions league and also a gold medalist like christiano Ronaldo and who is currently a first runners up(a silver medalist) in the world cup. who deserves to wear the crown? Unless you are telling me that the highest goal scorers are always considered to be the world best.
I don't understand people's problem. Ronaldo won the "best forward" award yesterday, obviously in recognition of his goal scoring prowess last season in Europe. Was he the best forward? Yes!!! Was he the best footballer? No!!! I so much love the fact that Modric got the recognition he deserved yesterday.
I don't know how many of us can sit down and watch Ronaldo play for 90mins, when he is not scoring goals. I'll rather be punished picking a bag of beans! Ronaldo scored the highest number of goals last season and he got the reward "best forward".
Boycotting the awards yesterday says a lot about Ronaldo, he has no respect for anyone else except himself. Coaches, captains and selected media persons voted for their choices in different categories, but because the almighty Ronaldo didn't win, they can all go to hell.
Ronaldo and his fans should organize their own award to make him the best player if they feel cheated, UEFA has spoken and that's the final. I hope Mbappe, Griezman, and Modric emerged the final three for Ballon Dor, so we can have a winner from amongst them.

2 Likes

Re: UEFA Snubbing Ronaldo Doesn't Make Sense By Soibi Ransom by deebrownneymar: 12:55pm On Aug 31, 2018
STILESGANG:
Stop disturbing yourself. He cant win any other individual award again. Definitely not in juve. His glory days ended the monent he stepped out of the great madrid jersey.

What are you spewing?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Fury calls Joshua a coward for failing to meet 5pm deadline. Fight called off / 6 Nigerian Youngsters Named In England's World Cup Squad / Wilfred Ndidi And Dinma White Wedding Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 96
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.