Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,392 members, 7,901,071 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 July 2024 at 10:35 PM

Ifu Ennada: "I Need A Boyfriend To Date” - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ifu Ennada: "I Need A Boyfriend To Date” (39250 Views)

How I Found Out My Husband Was Cheating And Had A Boyfriend (Video) / Bbnaija Ex-housemate Ifu Ennada Goes Completely N@k£d In Viral Beach Photos / Ifu Ennada: Why I Have Been Ruthless To Men (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ifu Ennada: "I Need A Boyfriend To Date” by Nobody: 9:56pm On Aug 31, 2018
She need anonymous giver

Like bam bam owb
Re: Ifu Ennada: "I Need A Boyfriend To Date” by 1Dray(m): 9:56pm On Aug 31, 2018
BruncleZuma:
Aunty go and marry...

Person no see common boyfriend, you dey tell am make she go marry. You go marry her?

1 Like

Re: Ifu Ennada: "I Need A Boyfriend To Date” by Burgerlomo: 9:56pm On Aug 31, 2018
mayDtolu:
I'm not ready to date you but I Just wonna F*ck d hell out of ur pussy!!!....Dis gal go sweet die!!

1 Like

Re: Ifu Ennada: "I Need A Boyfriend To Date” by omooba969(m): 9:57pm On Aug 31, 2018
ajibolabd:
Why are ladies so shameless? Nobody wants to date a who.re with wide obo

Show some respect & decorum abeg. undecided

1 Like

Re: Ifu Ennada: "I Need A Boyfriend To Date” by bluefilm: 9:57pm On Aug 31, 2018
The hustle is real.
Re: Ifu Ennada: "I Need A Boyfriend To Date” by tunary(m): 9:57pm On Aug 31, 2018
mayDtolu:
I'm not ready to date you but I Just wonna F*ck d hell out of ur pussy!!!....Dis gal go sweet die!!
This one way fork dey hungry so if she open the pussy for you, e be like say you go destroy the pussy o, abeg take am easy o

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ifu Ennada: "I Need A Boyfriend To Date” by myself13: 9:58pm On Aug 31, 2018
Re: Ifu Ennada: "I Need A Boyfriend To Date” by tishbite41(m): 9:59pm On Aug 31, 2018
onye bu nke
Re: Ifu Ennada: "I Need A Boyfriend To Date” by omooba969(m): 9:59pm On Aug 31, 2018
mayDtolu:

Stop typing rubbish.

1 Like

Re: Ifu Ennada: "I Need A Boyfriend To Date” by rock003: 10:02pm On Aug 31, 2018
ajibolabd:

And what makes her a LovePeddler? So, your tiny brain told you that a woman speaking her mind about relationship is a who're? Tell your backward mind to wake up.

1 Like

Re: Ifu Ennada: "I Need A Boyfriend To Date” by aktem(m): 10:05pm On Aug 31, 2018
Yeye dey smell

Contact me for professional design project
Re: Ifu Ennada: "I Need A Boyfriend To Date” by omooba969(m): 10:07pm On Aug 31, 2018
Shortyy:
I understand you sis. These days all we have are fvckboys and proud men. Days are gone when relationships were all about love and affection.

Are you tryna say there ain't fvckgirlz ? undecided
Re: Ifu Ennada: "I Need A Boyfriend To Date” by kollins3(m): 10:08pm On Aug 31, 2018
[quote author=Ehiscotch post=70790982]If we begin toast you nau, you go rush go upload " fine girls like us, na them dey rush us".

Na so bro
Re: Ifu Ennada: "I Need A Boyfriend To Date” by Adakintroy: 10:11pm On Aug 31, 2018
ajibolabd:

Calm down your own no weight!

Everyone knows thats not who she is. Stop dragging the conversation go irrational lane.

She just being honest about her realities. She needs companion. People like you are the insecure pips she is referring to. You talk trash to women, but when you see them you become over loyal.
Re: Ifu Ennada: "I Need A Boyfriend To Date” by jonadaft: 10:11pm On Aug 31, 2018
mayDtolu:
Borehole toto
Person wey don dey Bleep since 19 years ago

1 Like

Re: Ifu Ennada: "I Need A Boyfriend To Date” by millionboi(m): 10:13pm On Aug 31, 2018
elsse:
I know we are plenty.....by we,i mean single guys looking for rich ladies grin

Wanna earn free bitcoin?.....download telegram then check my signature for info
Don't b fool nothing is free even in free town.
Re: Ifu Ennada: "I Need A Boyfriend To Date” by Fortune5588: 10:14pm On Aug 31, 2018
Good evening everyone, pls i'm really sorry bothering u guys with my problem. I have been struggling to survive in school but things have not been easy for me.

Pls i need a financial assistance, begging for money online is something i never imagined doing but right now my back is against the wall.
Pls help a brother
Re: Ifu Ennada: "I Need A Boyfriend To Date” by BruncleZuma: 10:20pm On Aug 31, 2018
1Dray:

Person no see common boyfriend, you dey tell am make she go marry. You go marry her?

I no dey find public food my brother...
Re: Ifu Ennada: "I Need A Boyfriend To Date” by creatorsverse(m): 10:25pm On Aug 31, 2018
NobodyKnows:
Stupid girl always craving for attention

Don't mind this useless reality TV star they are looking for endorsement deals and they want to increase their followers on social media to b able to stand a chance to get the endorsement... How else can u be in touch with her if not social media and the painful thing dere is DAT men go dey rush soon
Re: Ifu Ennada: "I Need A Boyfriend To Date” by Yewandequeen(f): 10:26pm On Aug 31, 2018
Jaqenhghar:

A wise man will first ask why a good looking girl like that is single in the first place
cos most people believe the beautiful ones are taken.
Re: Ifu Ennada: "I Need A Boyfriend To Date” by abbiboy: 10:29pm On Aug 31, 2018
Shortyy:
I understand you sis. These days all we have are fvckboys and proud men. Days are gone when relationships were all about love and affection.
And this days all we have are girls with so much debt and liabilities like Nigeria.
Re: Ifu Ennada: "I Need A Boyfriend To Date” by Shortyy(f): 10:33pm On Aug 31, 2018
abbiboy:

And this days all we have are girls with so much debt and liabilities like Nigeria.
Did you see where I typed "stingy men" in my post? I'm talking about real relationship here. Not friends with benefits.
Re: Ifu Ennada: "I Need A Boyfriend To Date” by micflo28(m): 10:34pm On Aug 31, 2018
You say shocked

1 Like

Re: Ifu Ennada: "I Need A Boyfriend To Date” by Nobody: 10:37pm On Aug 31, 2018
She doesn't need a boyfriend, she just needs a moneybag/ atm machine.... Liar
Re: Ifu Ennada: "I Need A Boyfriend To Date” by sheylarhh(m): 10:39pm On Aug 31, 2018
Diamond360:
beautiful girl
You are more beautiful than her smiley wink
Re: Ifu Ennada: "I Need A Boyfriend To Date” by jaxxy(m): 10:45pm On Aug 31, 2018
Fitbillionairep:
attention seeker. check your dm and choose one

Exactly I’m sure she has enough boy fans in her dms and wat of cdq’s frnds and the rest huh. How can u be lonely after a show like Bbn. Lol
Re: Ifu Ennada: "I Need A Boyfriend To Date” by Deji63: 10:48pm On Aug 31, 2018
ajibolabd:

Why say this to her?
Re: Ifu Ennada: "I Need A Boyfriend To Date” by enemyofprogress: 10:56pm On Aug 31, 2018
Shortyy:
Sidon there dey look for love, no go fok yourself tire before you old
Re: Ifu Ennada: "I Need A Boyfriend To Date” by MANNABBQGRILLS: 11:11pm On Aug 31, 2018
rock003:

And what makes her a LovePeddler? So, your tiny brain told you that a woman speaking her mind about relationship is a who're? Tell your backward mind to wake up.
See jobless gambler talking.
Spending all the days of his life in bet9ja shop playing virtual.
Your family is already disappointed in you, but since you are not ready to stop, more bitterness awaits you.
All your life is Baba Ijebu and football bets.
Better don't go and do something worthwhile with your life for once and make your family happy, rat!
Re: Ifu Ennada: "I Need A Boyfriend To Date” by rickyboss333: 11:15pm On Aug 31, 2018
infact ennn, I don't understand ladies anymore. they will just keep silent n keep dieing in their anguish. OK see nw, me 2 am single n am searching, I made my own announcement dat I need a partner so that babes like ifunanda can secretly n discretely apply, then we d world goes on. but no, no body gree apply, they r here o, bt they keep waiting 4 their so called dream guy, they dont know that it is only when u try, u will see but they think all of us r scammers or small boys, no b say I bad o, God know say I try, all u need is just 4 us 2 work on me 2 complete d dream guy thing. ask ifunada, time no dey o, let's be open n 4get shakara abeg

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

One Sure Way To Know Who Your Heart truly Desires. / Ex-boyfriend Caught At Married Woman’s House, Pretending To Be A Relative / what's with Nigerian girls & this mentality? including my girlfriend!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.