Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,198 members, 7,880,738 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 05:07 AM

Ifu Ennada: "I Need A Boyfriend To Date” - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ifu Ennada: "I Need A Boyfriend To Date” (39226 Views)

How I Found Out My Husband Was Cheating And Had A Boyfriend (Video) / Bbnaija Ex-housemate Ifu Ennada Goes Completely N@k£d In Viral Beach Photos / Ifu Ennada: Why I Have Been Ruthless To Men (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ifu Ennada: "I Need A Boyfriend To Date” by Fatmadore22(m): 1:37pm On Sep 01, 2018
I whld like to know you more,lets just start friend
Re: Ifu Ennada: "I Need A Boyfriend To Date” by sweetilicious(f): 2:03pm On Sep 01, 2018
Shortyy:
I understand you sis. These days all we have are fvckboys and proud men. Days are gone when relationships were all about love and affection.
Am telling you. Its better to be single than to jump from every dick and harry.I need a boyfriend too.Had one but found out I was a side chick.Have one seeking for a relationship but he told me he is the other guy's friend and I can't date a friend to someone I once dated.Will keep my hand straight and allow God set me up with a good man.
Re: Ifu Ennada: "I Need A Boyfriend To Date” by thebestprice(m): 2:59pm On Sep 01, 2018
sweetilicious:
Am telling you. Its better to be single than to jump from every dick and harry.I need a boyfriend too.Had one but found out I was a side chick.Have one seeking for a relationship but he told me he is the other guy's friend and I can't date a friend to someone I once dated.Will keep my hand straight and allow God set me up with a good man.
this a secret, am available.. can we do the do?
Re: Ifu Ennada: "I Need A Boyfriend To Date” by Mryacks: 7:41pm On Sep 01, 2018
Shortyy:
I understand you sis. These days all we have are fvckboys and proud men. Days are gone when relationships were all about love and affection.

True..
Re: Ifu Ennada: "I Need A Boyfriend To Date” by Nobody: 10:43pm On Sep 01, 2018
;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;

;;;;
Jaqenhghar:

A wise man will first ask why a good looking girl like that is single in the first place
gbam cheesy
Re: Ifu Ennada: "I Need A Boyfriend To Date” by sweetilicious(f): 8:12am On Sep 02, 2018
thebestprice:
this a secret, am available.. can we do the do?
Which do? Lol

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Man Prostrates To His Fiancee's Mum After Marriage Proposal (photos) / Military Officer Knelt Down And Proposed To His Military Wife (Photos) / 10 Reasons Women Stick With Men That Beat Them... No 9 Will shock You!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.