Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,180,409 members, 7,911,014 topics. Date: Sunday, 04 August 2024 at 10:44 PM

Argentina Vs Germany At [0 - 4] On 3rd July @ World Cup 2010 - Sports (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Argentina Vs Germany At [0 - 4] On 3rd July @ World Cup 2010 (16860 Views)

Poll: Who Proceeds to the Semi-Finals?

Argentina: 52% (12 votes)
Germany: 47% (11 votes)
This poll has ended

CAF Champions League: Etoile Du Sahel Vs Enyimba 3(3) - 0(4) On 20th April 2016 / Nigeria Vs Germany: U20 World Cup (0 - 1) On 11th June 2015 / Nigeria Vs Germany (0 - 1): FIFA U-20 Women WC Final On 8th August 2014 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Argentina Vs Germany At [0 - 4] On 3rd July @ World Cup 2010 by dayokanu(m): 7:08pm On Jul 03, 2010
Quote from: PurestBoy on Today at 06:46:18 PM
Thank you my brother, they scored cheap goals due to defensive flops and were not better than the Argies,

Ye the scoreline was not 1-0, 2-1, 2-0

But 4 freaking 0 yet they are not better? What is cheap goal and what is expensive goal?

Argentina scored from offside and a defensive blunder vs Mexico.

Someone even said Germany scored from Counter? Seems some people dont know what a counter is
Re: Argentina Vs Germany At [0 - 4] On 3rd July @ World Cup 2010 by PurestBoy(m): 7:12pm On Jul 03, 2010
Dr Kitaun:

no sir !

it shows how pathetic it is to have a WPOTY leave the WC without scoring a single goal  shocked  shocked

if Rooney couldnt score and there was an outcry . , defo Messi's one seems to me unbearable  grin

Why not lets temper justice with Messi Mercy in dealing with that boy because you and me know that he did his best and no player could do better in his shoes. He had great impart in more than half of all Argentina goals.
Re: Argentina Vs Germany At [0 - 4] On 3rd July @ World Cup 2010 by eyoniggar(m): 7:14pm On Jul 03, 2010
I really wouldn't trade jabs with you guys cos it dnt worth
my time further. As for you Dr kartoon, I understand your frustation.

You seem to want to get over your bitterness until JESUS comes.

As for tkb aka torokobo, Sauron has infested you with that  E-ego
shyt.Im not surprised cos uve always kissed his ass.
With all those yeye yarn wey u dey always yarn so, like sey u be
one kind correct bobo. If i catch u one on one, i go too slap u silly. ODE!!
Re: Argentina Vs Germany At [0 - 4] On 3rd July @ World Cup 2010 by Zero2(m): 7:14pm On Jul 03, 2010
how old are you ?

u sound 14 . . . my bet is you are 16 ?

@Dr Kitaun, for your information NEWTON DISCOVERED THE FIRST LAW OF MOTION WHEN HE WAS ONLY 16. What does that tell you age is just a figure. it all depends on what you can do and not your age, are you not far older than messi?, have you achieved anything close to messi?, gone are those days where people talk about age, show what you can do for a man can never be rewarded for having a brain but for using it, 4get about age and face the real fact, you are no where near messi,  grin grin grin
Re: Argentina Vs Germany At [0 - 4] On 3rd July @ World Cup 2010 by hlinks247: 7:17pm On Jul 03, 2010
If you want to buy antivirus software, Kaspersky AntiVirus is worth putting on your short list.

It gets 24 updates per day to keep the "window of opportunity" small, and has very good signature-based detection combined with proactive protection features.

They definitely earn what they're charging for it.

It's compatible with 64-bit and 32-bit Windows, including Windows Vista and Windows 7.

For those of us that are interested in have the software you can

Call 07041880950
or email me @ hlinks247@yahoo.com.

free Installations of KASPERSKY ANTI-VIRUS FOR THOSE WITHIN LAGOS .

And free INSTALLATION OF ADVANCE CARE PRO. SOFTWARE FOR your PC MAINTAIN AC

Hi,

Please kindly follow this link.

http://www.kaspersky.com/productupdates?chapter=146274385

Download the latest version of kaspersky Anti-virus for workstations.

I am available for further clarification. for the key i have to insert personal on your system for security reasons
call for that all where i can meet u up to insert d key and license.
onelove

Thank you
Re: Argentina Vs Germany At [0 - 4] On 3rd July @ World Cup 2010 by Nobody: 7:19pm On Jul 03, 2010
Messi - Xavi + Iniesta = Zero

Messi is overrated. How dare they compare him to Maradona?
A man who single handedly won the Argies 86 WC.

Kudos to Bastian, Ozil, Muller etc.

Re: Argentina Vs Germany At [0 - 4] On 3rd July @ World Cup 2010 by otum4: 7:20pm On Jul 03, 2010
To me, I think Ghana has been Germany'Z toughest opponents, they cud only score 1 and even tht 1 wuz out of luck, see wht they did to the Aussies, 4-1 against the Serbs, tha Serbs were lucky 1 German player got sent off and even so they played like they were rada playing against 10 men, and were unlucky to haave converted tht penalty into a goal and against Ghana they said it themselves tht they were lucky then came good ol' England who got they asses whooped 4-1 and here are the Argies, 4-0, respect dem Ghanaians mahn,
Re: Argentina Vs Germany At [0 - 4] On 3rd July @ World Cup 2010 by PurestBoy(m): 7:23pm On Jul 03, 2010
hlinks247:

If you want to buy antivirus software, Kaspersky AntiVirus is worth putting on your short list.

It gets 24 updates per day to keep the "window of opportunity" small, and has very good signature-based detection combined with proactive protection features.

They definitely earn what they're charging for it.

It's compatible with 64-bit and 32-bit Windows, including Windows Vista and Windows 7.

For those of us that are interested in have the software  you can

Call 07041880950
or email me  @  hlinks247@yahoo.com.

free Installations of KASPERSKY ANTI-VIRUS FOR THOSE WITHIN LAGOS .

And free INSTALLATION OF ADVANCE CARE PRO. SOFTWARE FOR your PC MAINTAIN AC

Hi,

Please kindly follow this link.

http://www.kaspersky.com/productupdates?chapter=146274385

Download the latest version of kaspersky Anti-virus for workstations.

I am available for further clarification. for the key i have to insert personal on your system for security reasons
call for that all where i can meet u up to insert d key and license.
onelove

Thank you

[size=32pt]ARE U MAD[/size]
Re: Argentina Vs Germany At [0 - 4] On 3rd July @ World Cup 2010 by DrKitaun(m): 7:24pm On Jul 03, 2010
eyoniggar:

I really wouldn't trade jabs with you guys cos[b] it dnt worth
my time further[/b]. As for you Dr kartoon, I understand your frustation.

You seem to want to get over your bitterness until JESUS comes.

As for tkb aka torokobo, Sauron has infested you with that  E-ego
shyt.Im not surprised cos uve always kissed his backside.
With all those yeye yarn wey u dey always yarn so, like sey u be
one kind correct bobo. If i catch u one on one, i go too slap u silly. ODE!!

Who taught you English ? even ur pidgin sucks   shocked  grin

Zero2:

@Dr Kitaun, for your information NEWTON DISCOVERED THE FIRST LAW OF MOTION WHEN HE WAS ONLY 16. What does that tell you age is just a figure. it all depends on what you can do and not your age, are you not far older than messi?, have you achieved anything close to messi?, gone are those days where people talk about age, show what you can do for a man can never be rewarded for having a brain but for using it, 4get about age and face the real fact, you are no where near messi,  grin grin grin

Moronic arguments !

is Ozil older than Messi ? Muller ?

my grouse with u is that u are talking out of ur anus . . .my bigger grouse is that ur parents havent deemed it fit to exercise parental control over their properties  grin
Re: Argentina Vs Germany At [0 - 4] On 3rd July @ World Cup 2010 by tkb417(m): 7:24pm On Jul 03, 2010
Slap me one on one?
Where? In Lagos and London?
Hehehehe

Na only Fasola go fit slap me make e no die after 7 days
My 417 siggy isn't decoration

Pray u don't meet my kind

As per ur e-ego rant
Na my say make devil say make u no prosper?
Hate me till thy kingdom come, na God u go ask questions why u live a miserable life

Kiss Saurons ass?
How can I when I'm always @ loggerheads with him
Ure a son of a bitch
I pray u meet me one on one as u wish
That's d end of eyonigger

U can't miss me in Lagos, they call Snake in Lagos
As DK

Bagger
Re: Argentina Vs Germany At [0 - 4] On 3rd July @ World Cup 2010 by DrKitaun(m): 7:27pm On Jul 03, 2010
BlueDiva:

Messi - Xavi + Iniesta = Zero

Messi is overrated. How dare they compare him to Maradona?
A man who single handedly won the Argies 86 WC.

Kudos to Bastian, Ozil, Muller etc.

please tell these DSTV kids jare . . . grin
Re: Argentina Vs Germany At [0 - 4] On 3rd July @ World Cup 2010 by mamagee3(f): 7:27pm On Jul 03, 2010
Dr Kitaun:

please tell these DSTV kids jare . . . grin
grin grin grin grin
Re: Argentina Vs Germany At [0 - 4] On 3rd July @ World Cup 2010 by adexchamp(m): 7:34pm On Jul 03, 2010
Right from the on-set i knew the Argentines has nothing to offer,just look at the way they struggled to qualify for the world cup finals, they are nothing but bunch of old cargos managed by a crazy junkie who thinks he knows well how to manage football but he's such a fool.Well i think Lionel Messi did his best but it just wasn't his style of game that is being played by his fellow countrymen, Good riddance to bad rubbish.!!!!!
Re: Argentina Vs Germany At [0 - 4] On 3rd July @ World Cup 2010 by DrKitaun(m): 7:37pm On Jul 03, 2010
where is Sauron ?

Sauron is so hating DK and I this minute grin

1st as an Englishman he lost out, next thing he claims Argentina would wallop German

Sauron should just come here to apologise or we would force himto dance naked at ESSEX ! grin grin
Re: Argentina Vs Germany At [0 - 4] On 3rd July @ World Cup 2010 by mamagee3(f): 7:38pm On Jul 03, 2010
eyoniggar:

Not a fact, probably a false/formulated fact.

Messi is too humble to proclaim such statement.
What are you sniffing on?

It was all over the net. . .

This is how he put it: "I'll do anything in my power to avenge England's Loss". grin grin
Re: Argentina Vs Germany At [0 - 4] On 3rd July @ World Cup 2010 by dayokanu(m): 7:39pm On Jul 03, 2010
TKB,

Ejo dey vex

Sharon has gone to hide under his bed to cry. He would come out if Germany loses
Re: Argentina Vs Germany At [0 - 4] On 3rd July @ World Cup 2010 by DrKitaun(m): 7:43pm On Jul 03, 2010
mama-gee:

What are you sniffing on?

It was all over the net. . .

This is how he put it: "I'll do anything in my power to avenge England's Loss". grin grin

YES . . .he is so humble that he allowed himself and his other teammates get HUMBLED, HUMILIATED, DESPOILED, DECIMATED,OUTFOXED, OUTPLAYED, AND OUT-WHATEVER !!! grin grin

Rubbish !

Pride goes before a fall . . .
Re: Argentina Vs Germany At [0 - 4] On 3rd July @ World Cup 2010 by Iceugwa(m): 7:43pm On Jul 03, 2010
thunder don strike again oh
Re: Argentina Vs Germany At [0 - 4] On 3rd July @ World Cup 2010 by Zero2(m): 7:44pm On Jul 03, 2010
@Dr Kitaun
i must confess that you are a little bit funny but sounds very Foolish, i am not trying to insult you but only stating a fact, V=u + at, the equation of a young boy, the german team is made up of young guys but they have gone all the way to the semi, i hate to hear people speak about age, you should have received a hot slap, grin grin grin
Re: Argentina Vs Germany At [0 - 4] On 3rd July @ World Cup 2010 by tkb417(m): 7:45pm On Jul 03, 2010
@KIT and DK
Sauron dey 40/40 last nite go shayo
He was on BB chattin some drunken opaks
He drank to d victory of Argentina but the god of soccer no gree

I'm sure he has gone back to alcohol to console himself

@DK
I no vex o
That twunt just dey yarn opaks
I pray he runs into me
Na Hell I go send am straight
Re: Argentina Vs Germany At [0 - 4] On 3rd July @ World Cup 2010 by Tuyis: 7:47pm On Jul 03, 2010
Maradona is still in shock. Like someone said earlier, he will need a vuvuzela to sniff his cacaine now.
They got spanked and I enjoyed every bit of it.
Re: Argentina Vs Germany At [0 - 4] On 3rd July @ World Cup 2010 by DrKitaun(m): 7:48pm On Jul 03, 2010
I wonder how una allow peeps like Eyonitwit to come here dey yarn nonsense ?
Re: Argentina Vs Germany At [0 - 4] On 3rd July @ World Cup 2010 by otum4: 7:57pm On Jul 03, 2010
so who den who dey tlk say Germany dey get cheap goals? Some peeps juz dey blow shank to tha point u can smell it when u tlk to dem face2face, even uruguay get '''get hand of god'' yestee, these same people tlk say Ghana neva go fit score goal in an open game, see wht they did, shame on these self hating, no brain, mof stinking of shankus gyemi's, since Ghana is out am going for Holland and Germany cuz atleast the German's have a Ghanaian in 'em,
Re: Argentina Vs Germany At [0 - 4] On 3rd July @ World Cup 2010 by semid4lyfe(m): 8:01pm On Jul 03, 2010
And some kain silly Nigerians celebrate sey we lose to Argentina by only a lone goal.
Re: Argentina Vs Germany At [0 - 4] On 3rd July @ World Cup 2010 by DrKitaun(m): 8:04pm On Jul 03, 2010
football is not mathematics . . .

we could easily have won them too, stop misusing the hindsight analysis scenario tongue
Re: Argentina Vs Germany At [0 - 4] On 3rd July @ World Cup 2010 by Chongaiman: 8:05pm On Jul 03, 2010
Dr Kitaun:

YES . . .he is so humble that he allowed himself and his other teammates get HUMBLED, HUMILIATED, DESPOILED, DECIMATED,OUTFOXED, OUTPLAYED, AND OUT-WHATEVER !!!  grin  grin

Rubbish !

Pride goes before a fall . . .

Pride actually goes before destruction. It is haughtiness that goes before a fall. Check Proverbs.
Re: Argentina Vs Germany At [0 - 4] On 3rd July @ World Cup 2010 by DrKitaun(m): 8:14pm On Jul 03, 2010
Chongaiman:

Pride actually goes before destruction. It is haughtiness that goes before a fall. Check Proverbs.

THANK U JARE . . .SO U MEAN MESSI IS DOOMED FOR DESTRUCTION ? shocked shocked grin
Re: Argentina Vs Germany At [0 - 4] On 3rd July @ World Cup 2010 by mamagee3(f): 8:17pm On Jul 03, 2010
It's funny to know that most people have realized that messi was overhyped all along.

Messi can't play without his good and courageous teammates.

This match just proved it! grin
Re: Argentina Vs Germany At [0 - 4] On 3rd July @ World Cup 2010 by Rastamann: 8:17pm On Jul 03, 2010
Nigeria over-respected them and was too nervous from the start, if not we would have gotten a better result. The agentine team have great and quality players but hey lack the link that makes them a team.
Re: Argentina Vs Germany At [0 - 4] On 3rd July @ World Cup 2010 by Nobody: 8:19pm On Jul 03, 2010
Always knew Argentinian defence was a sham.

Their attacking prowess has often kept weaker teams busy

but I always knew they were not gonna beat Germany.

Awaiting Maradona's response now  grin
Re: Argentina Vs Germany At [0 - 4] On 3rd July @ World Cup 2010 by mamagee3(f): 8:21pm On Jul 03, 2010
donspony:

Awaiting Maradona's response now grin
He has nothing to say.

I just read an article stating that Messi is in tears. grin

Karma for what those cheats did to Mexico. grin
Re: Argentina Vs Germany At [0 - 4] On 3rd July @ World Cup 2010 by Nobody: 8:21pm On Jul 03, 2010
mama-gee:

It's funny to know that most people have realized that messi was overhyped all along.

Messi can't play without his good and courageous teammates.

This match just proved it! grin

Messi overhyped, shocked

You got no clue bout football then

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply)

Muhammad Ali to be inducted into WWE Hall of Fame / Free Daily Sport Betting Tips(only For Crazy Gamblers Like Me) / CAF Awards 2022

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.