Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,172,890 members, 7,886,388 topics. Date: Thursday, 11 July 2024 at 09:37 AM

Davido Cancels His America Shows To Complete His NYSC And His Fans Are Not Happy - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido Cancels His America Shows To Complete His NYSC And His Fans Are Not Happy (313 Views)

Davido Cancels Lil Frosh's Recording Contract For Assaulting Gift Camille / Davido Cancels US Tour For NYSC, Heads Back To Nigeria / Wizkid Is Sick, Cancels His Tour And Begs His Fans To Pray For Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Davido Cancels His America Shows To Complete His NYSC And His Fans Are Not Happy by Christian590(m): 1:38am On Sep 14, 2018
Popular musician davido announce the cancellation of his sold out American show in other to complete his NYSC and some of his fans shows frustration in his Instagram Handle .. see screenshot

http://mognews.com/2018/09/14/davido-cancels-his-shows-to-compete-his-nysc-and-some-of-his-fans-are-not-happy/

Re: Davido Cancels His America Shows To Complete His NYSC And His Fans Are Not Happy by Aooux(m): 3:18am On Sep 14, 2018
Loo

(1) (Reply)

I Have Forgiven Miracle, No One Used Me -nina / Apostle Suleiman Is A Father To Me, I Am Not Dating Him- Daniella Okeke / Are You Looking For A Studio To Record Your Song/album

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.