Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,139 members, 7,977,282 topics. Date: Thursday, 17 October 2024 at 02:28 AM

50 Cent vs Ja Rule: Who Raps Best? <caution> - Rap Battles (21) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Rap Battles / 50 Cent vs Ja Rule: Who Raps Best? <caution> (50093 Views)

Poll: Who raps best: 50-Cent or Ja Rule?

50 Cent: 53% (96 votes)
Ja Rule: 46% (84 votes)
This poll has ended

HILARIOUS! Brian Williams Raps Snoop Dogg (jimmy Fallon) / Did He Look Like 2pac,though He Raps,wats Ur View / Who Raps Best More Than Terry G: (here) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) ... (26) (Go Down)

Re: 50 Cent vs Ja Rule: Who Raps Best? <caution> by hucarson(m): 1:28pm On Mar 28, 2006
G-unit faithfuls surely deserve an applause here.
What a lyric? Sublime delivery and top notch choice of words.
The score for me is G-unit 98 - Ja Rule 12.

GGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG-UNIT
Re: 50 Cent vs Ja Rule: Who Raps Best? <caution> by Jackal(m): 1:35pm On Mar 28, 2006
I had to do what i have gotta do.
There's no space for fake-ass thugs and hoodlums.
I must REP the Gorilla Unit till i DIEEEEEEEEEE.
Lemme use this medium to give shout-outs to ma team.
Tommiekidd(U r the bomb.I wont 4get ya)
Idot(Big-ups to ya.Keep it Real)
Kulex2001(Ma ace,G-unit soldier)
and ma Dawg,REYES( Ma brother,There wont ever be anutha)
Peace!
Re: 50 Cent vs Ja Rule: Who Raps Best? <caution> by Deepop(f): 2:41pm On Mar 28, 2006
thumbs up to Ja Rule cool.cool guy with nice rap
Re: 50 Cent vs Ja Rule: Who Raps Best? <caution> by spikelord(m): 3:59pm On Mar 28, 2006
Why don't you stop copying lyrics and put da real thang down for me to examine and console ya over ya failure u dumasses, U keep talking about that nigga being on your privates or what ever shit u think. U cry dying to be like Fiddy but there he is keeping his ass in his house thinking I'ma goinna get him down.

That negroe spat one thang out about JackASS spending much time to deliver that sh!t. U know what, it ain't goinna cost me much to finish y'all negroes.
Re: 50 Cent vs Ja Rule: Who Raps Best? <caution> by cnIredruM(m): 10:32pm On Mar 28, 2006
Man this entire thread was a waste of time.  No matter what any of you say, 2006 is the year that my man Ja is gonna grab fiddy snitch by the balls, that is if there are any left when the Game is done with him.  Oh yeah, and to all of you saying that Ja is out of the game, hes not near out of the industry, did you ever think that it had anything to do with the F-ing UMG telling Gotti to go Bleep himself during the whole money laundering bull shit. 

To all my boys for The Inc., way to hold it down, but why waste your time with these kids?
Re: 50 Cent vs Ja Rule: Who Raps Best? <caution> by spikelord(m): 11:03pm On Mar 28, 2006
.cnIredruM:

Man this entire thread was a waste of time. No matter what any of you say, 2006 is the year that my man Ja is going to grab fiddy snitch by the balls, that is if there are any left when the Game is done with him. Oh yeah, and to all of you saying that Ja is out of the game, hes not near out of the industry, did you ever think that it had anything to do with the F-ing UMG telling Gotti to go mess himself during the whole money laundering bull rubbish.

To all my boys for The Inc., way to hold it down, but why waste your time with these kids?

Yeah my man, they think licking the shit that comes out of Fiddy's gay ass would really move him to put them negroes on his Wasters keepers list. Haha
Re: 50 Cent vs Ja Rule: Who Raps Best? <caution> by Paparazzi3: 11:16pm On Mar 28, 2006
Feeling y'all peeps, I feel ya menike, spikelord, and the rest of you Ja fans. Who are those gay asses that feel Ja's style ain't unique. You shouldn't have compared them both in the first place, They have different styles of rapping and money can't buy talents Kiddie and Jackass. So stop wasting your precious time on copying lyrics that won't take anything off anybody.
Re: 50 Cent vs Ja Rule: Who Raps Best? <caution> by cnIredruM(m): 11:26pm On Mar 28, 2006
Ahmen

This is done,
Re: 50 Cent vs Ja Rule: Who Raps Best? <caution> by kulex2k1(m): 11:39pm On Mar 28, 2006
Goodwork jackal, you ripped them. So who's opening their mouth now? Did i hear u talk menike and his gay inc? Nah! i guess not. Who r those new gays talking shit, .cnledrum and paparazzi you best shut the Bleep up or u wont like what would come to you, you r just babies here so listen when elders talk. Kudos to all my G-unit soldiers.
Re: 50 Cent vs Ja Rule: Who Raps Best? <caution> by kulex2k1(m): 11:45pm On Mar 28, 2006
Goodwork jackal, you ripped them. So who's opening their mouth now? Did i hear u talk menike and his gay inc? Nah! i guess not. Who r those new gays talking shit, .cnledrum and paparazzi you best shut the Bleep up or u wont like what would come to you, you r just babies here so listen when elders talk. Kudos to all my G-unit soldiers.
Re: 50 Cent vs Ja Rule: Who Raps Best? <caution> by cnIredruM(m): 12:24am On Mar 29, 2006
I wont like what will come to me? What the hell are you talking about, we're on the f-ing internet, what are you gonna do. Besides, we're talking music here man, my beefs not with you, its with fiddy, so lighten up dog.
Re: 50 Cent vs Ja Rule: Who Raps Best? <caution> by kulex2k1(m): 12:37am On Mar 29, 2006
Dont get scared, i aint coming over the internet to come whoop you. I'll just do it here, right now. And hey fiddy aint here so we can also help him waste u, dont get scared again Chicken!! Gunit rules
Re: 50 Cent vs Ja Rule: Who Raps Best? <caution> by Grizzly(m): 1:07am On Mar 29, 2006
dont know why ni99a's cant cut da beef n live in mutha lipsrsealed Peace. huh? angry We all got our opinions, n nobody cussing nobody else cos a nigga speaking his mind. whaddahellz wrong with y'all pips? i know da role of peacemaker dont fit ma a$$, but if a ni99a cusses one more time, ,
Re: 50 Cent vs Ja Rule: Who Raps Best? <caution> by Grizzly(m): 1:11am On Mar 29, 2006
I said it b4. i'll say it again. R.U.L.E sucks. where the f*ck is ja anyway?
Re: 50 Cent vs Ja Rule: Who Raps Best? <caution> by cnIredruM(m): 1:42am On Mar 29, 2006
@ Grizzly
UMG left him and the inc in the dust during the money laundering trial, he had to put out exodus and get the hell out, give him some time to find a label. 

@ kulex2k1
    I aint no f-ing chicken, you scare me about as much as a teddy bear does, maybe i just don't see the point in actin like your gonna hurt somebody just because they don't like tha same rappers you do.  See what im saying.  Im not out to make enemies wit no one, i was just putting my opinion out there just like we all have, so deal with however you want, but its not gonna change anything im thinking.
Re: 50 Cent vs Ja Rule: Who Raps Best? <caution> by hucarson(m): 2:51am On Mar 29, 2006
R.U.L.E sucks. He has lost the plot. Fiddy killed his career and i think he is a demoralised man. No way out for Ja,maybe he should start flipping burgers.
GGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG-unit.
Fiddy has tripled its worth. He has built an empire. He raps good. Why wld he sell as much if he wasn't good?
All u G-unit haters should Bleep off. Itz peopz like u that prefers Eedris to Ruggedman. U have gotten used to crap lyrics and shit.
Peace to Jackal,Reyes,Kulex2001,Tommiekidd and Grizzly. I am with ur views all the way. Burn em MURDER boys to ashes.
Re: 50 Cent vs Ja Rule: Who Raps Best? <caution> by menike(m): 3:53am On Mar 29, 2006
hucarson:

R.U.L.E sucks. He has lost the plot. Fiddy killed his career and i think he is a demoralised man. No way out for Ja,maybe he should start flipping burgers.
GGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG-unit.
Fiddy has tripled its worth. He has built an empire. He raps good. Why would he sell as much if he wasn't good?
All u G-unit haters should Bleep off. Itz peopz like u that prefers Eedris to Ruggedman. U have gotten used to crap lyrics and rubbish.
Peace to Jackal,Reyes,Kulex2001,Tommiekidd and Grizzly. I am with your views all the way. Burn em MURDER boys to ashes.

Rugged reps wit Game and D-block .

So lay tha Bleep out
Re: 50 Cent vs Ja Rule: Who Raps Best? <caution> by menike(m): 3:56am On Mar 29, 2006
kulex2k1:

Dont get scared, i aint coming over the internet to come whoop you. I'll just do it here, right now. And hey fiddy aint here so we can also help him waste u, don't get scared again Chicken!! Gunit rules

Dude Koolaid or Kunlex

I suggest U be careful unless U wanna die young
Re: 50 Cent vs Ja Rule: Who Raps Best? <caution> by Grizzly(m): 4:06am On Mar 29, 2006
U gonna take him out or wut.?, , yes of course i'm talking to u. who else?
Re: 50 Cent vs Ja Rule: Who Raps Best? <caution> by menike(m): 5:21am On Mar 29, 2006
The Jackal is back.  Tha Muthafcuking Assassin.
Letz Bleep these MURDER INC wankstas and send em to their early graves.
U faggotz MURDER boiz(SPIKELORD,GREED AND MENIKE)
Peep this,

I'm about to get rid of SPIKELORD, it's SIMPLE
I'm quick to murder MENIKE with lead and talkin' bout a PENCIL
Lookit what the mess you done got INTO
I see you found yo niche, GREED's just a bitch wit a mensTROL
Claimin' you a murderer and you spelled it WRONG
MENIKE put 'e' before the 'd' because that's all you ON
SPIKELORD's on G-unit's privates, you a regular GUY
If JACKAL decides to stay alive you would never get BY
All you do is cry, bitch keep it REALl
Life is more than imitating niggaz and eatin' PILLZ
And MENIKE's kind of muthafucka ruins three DEALS
That another nigga got you, they didn't see SKILLZ
And I ain't playin', SPIKELORD a brother gettin' CHEATED
And Ja Rule be prayin' on his cover because he NEEDZ IT
And all you G-UNIT hatin', shut you MOUTHZ
It's just that real niggaz ain't buyin' that rubbish y'all put OUT

Now we can get past the mean MUGS and get to the SLUGS
To the greivance and the cryin' and the intimate HUGS
We don't take SPIKELORD serious, you SHOOK you half of a half-way CROOK, get off KIDD's privates, go sing a hook nigga
And you can't replace the late GREAT ONE
And when you gone you only gon' be the LATE FAKE ONE
SPIKELORD please, stick to the SCRIPT
before the guns STICK to the clip, and MENIKE - you ain't rubbish but a BITCH
FCUkin' old ass ignorant innocent lookin' senior CITIZEN
Built up, slap you like Grimace, all SENSITIVE
Wait a minute, HOLD ON
Is it me or does SPIKE look like a BANANA with BRAIDS and CLOTHES ON?
MENIKE's a bitch made man, now how you going to connect with 'em short-ass arms like a tyrannasaurus REX?
You JA pussy-niggaz can scream holler and CURSE
Go ahead and respond and pull that pen and pad up out of ya PURSE

REYES did it simple to get at these WANKSTAS
He told me to let loose and spit VENOMS at the GANGSTAS
What up SPIKEY and this little war you pushed ON
But you FARTED and PISSED in a BOTTLE for ya hungry SON
What's WRONG? Didn't think we STRONG with real niggaz?
Roll like a boss in the streets they still FEEL US
It's real BUSINESS you ain't caught the CONCEPT  
Threaten at the boss you gon' see me on ya DOORSTEP
Now MENIKE got the nerve to try to serve on us
But WE r G-UNIT niggaz, and ain't scurred to bust

Word to my nigga KIDD,KULEX2K1 and HOMIE IDOT, PUNKZ like you get beat up
Stomped unconscious and smacked with the heater
This rap cookie MENIKE gets jabbed in the tonsils with ***** so much that he should be fixed with a vagina
Who's behind ya? PIGGY GREED or that transvestite SPIKEY who's DRESSED like LIL'KIM'S FOX, his fore-head like a little WIND-BOX
press tight on the trigger of this DOUBLE-GLOCK
Swallow that little rubbish you got left to help you EAT
You knock FIDDY'S songs without love to help you SLEEP
You got shot in your LYRICS tryin mock FIFTY
You 'Mockaveli' MIMICS, PLEASE get your own IDENTITY

(Jackal speaking)
Thaz Right Muthafuckaz
G-unit on Top,whatcha punkass knw about sounds?
Screw Spikey,Screw Greed and that loud-ass muthafucking barking dog named MENIKE
We r going nowhere, We still right HERE
ALL G-unit disciples,SCREAM YEAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
2 words, I'M OUT.

Report to moderator    Logged  

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Ca$h Rules Everything Around Me

This one is for U  
(I speak , remember Gayho's beats on "I know U don't like me",
  Ok , flow wit it and watch me kill U and only U Jackal )

(Menike Sings)

Yeah, I know you don't love me, I know you don't love me
You ain't the same when Son KIDD's around
I know you don't love me, I know you don't love me
You scream and holler cuz Reyes bein  f*ckin' U hard
I know you don't love me, I know you don't love me
Hucarson always hooks U up wit shaggy Gay dudes
I know you like menike, spike, Cn Iredum
Try to run game on we you punk bitch
Cuz U know we straight niggaz
I know you don't love me (Hahaha )

(Menike Raps, Bleep that Gayho beat)

The quarters is 75, the ball is live
Ain't nobody fumblin on my block
Cuz Pussy Jackal U know U goin' die
Zoked out like, fat boy you can't breathe
Bounce back and grab that dick cuz U know U gay
Son KIDD brings U to the flo', teach U 'bout the Get Low   (doogystyle)
Y'all gon' really know how Ja fans drops it on the danceflo'
U think U gat game but U goin burn in Flame
Sound like Oscar the Grouch, with your nursery rhymes
It's the lack of Medicaid and these bitches got AIDS
U call me a muthafuker but I called U gay, pussy, Ballz chaser
So sit down like KIDD ,Reyes and all your Gay brothers has done
I got stocks in the hood, sold rocks in the wood
Pop up on your block, with the glock like its good
All I need is a metusallah to make U vanish
Or I give a pass to go under Reyes and KIDD's panties (Damn)
Menike is Murder, it's like y'all forgottin
The work I put in and the dirt I done did
I get high like a G4 on the runway , Y'all can't land on me cuz I ride with guns
So Jackal U DIE DIE DIE Nairaland hate U
U stay in Longbeach but don't know who rules it
U chase ballz all nite when U step in the Club
Bleep U Jackal how dare put my name in vain
Son of a Bitch, All your life ,Uve always lived in pain
Seun thought U were reasonable but Ujust high on cocaine
My 16yr cuz burn 70kilos of that shit everyday (WORD)
Bleep all y'all motherfuckin bitch ass niggas ,I'm talkin to She-males who sucks dicks
So Niggaz one last word Bleep U PUSSY JACKAL
Re: 50 Cent vs Ja Rule: Who Raps Best? <caution> by menike(m): 5:23am On Mar 29, 2006
Grizzly:

U going to take him out or wut.?, , yes of course i'm talking to u. who else?

I don't take Ketu Gangstas out , I feed them properly wit so,thin' better than what the have
Re: 50 Cent vs Ja Rule: Who Raps Best? <caution> by Grizzly(m): 5:43am On Mar 29, 2006
Lay of the blenny ni99a, makes u sound like ji99a, when its too much it shows, u dont need to get crack strewn up ur nose. that was some spittin u did, u bet when em niggaz read ur shit, they be flipping they lid. grin Bravo. i need to git ur a$$ some recording deal. wink
Re: 50 Cent vs Ja Rule: Who Raps Best? <caution> by spikelord(m): 10:29am On Mar 29, 2006
Grizzly:

Lay of the blenny ni99a, makes u sound like ji99a, when its too much it shows, u don't need to get crack strewn up your nose. that was some spittin u did, u bet when em niggaz read your rubbish, they be flipping they lid. grin Bravo. i need to git your a$$ some recording deal. wink

U tryingna drop one on sh!t RECORDS ASSHOLE.
Re: 50 Cent vs Ja Rule: Who Raps Best? <caution> by QueenB1(f): 10:49am On Mar 29, 2006
My gosh i never knew windowshopper was a diss for Ja, Joey crack and nas. These are my men motherf**ker!!(50). Damn I hate this pussy asss nigro who calls himself 50. Niggi Motherf**ker u!!! angry angry angry tongue
Re: 50 Cent vs Ja Rule: Who Raps Best? <caution> by Grizzly(m): 10:56am On Mar 29, 2006
Now lets start from sumwhere. spike wut exactly u talking bout?
Re: 50 Cent vs Ja Rule: Who Raps Best? <caution> by hucarson(m): 11:30am On Mar 29, 2006
Hey yo assasin, gimme one new plot. I wanna just ride on MOTHER-INK.
These pussies r misrepin' Hip-Hop.
Heard Spikelord has been sucking Menike's balls and they are rallying together to plot an attack
MENIKE talkin bout we can't rap? Niggaz never heard no motherfuckin
lyric of a G-UNIT Nigga

Let's get it on,son, daylight or fuckin nightbreak,
Go into these nigga MENIKE, to his motherfuckin death,
Hit 'em bastard up ,   , Hit 'em roaches up. C'mon.
Bleep Spiky up till his heart fails.
Rip em Nigga. Rip em.

It's best to be business with me than against me
Menike's get behind mics and ain't even MC's
MURDER INC pussies get on NAIRALAND just to diss me
Cuz niggaz run mouths but they don't run streets
Till that '45 will cease the speech
Yeah it's a shame how the beef'll creep
Could've reached the peep, now you're left with a horrible leak
Hucarson is tryin to be as bleak with my speech as possible
Just in case am  tryin to throw me an obstacle
MENIKE's, I'm not boxin you, I'm hospitable
I put you in a hospital, that's how I get at you
Let the doc op on you, he don't rid you?
You back on the streets? I send another hit at you
This is not a hypocritical issue I will critical condition your tissue
Won't give a Bleep if all ten pussies of them wit you
I throw an extra ten of em missiles
Turn gangsta frowns into gentlemen smiles
While ripping the bile outta ur wife's belly and dumping her in River Nile.

My voice excels from the Long beach to jail-cells
Oh ma God I'm droppin shit like pigeons on MENIKE's brain-cells
I hope you're listenin, smackin SPIKY's babies at they christening
So you better grab your pistol cos if you sit still, I'm gonna make your fcukin shit spill
And I'm talkin bout buckets, why did I have to do it?
Jackal said Bleep it, U got a pistol- Hucarson bust it.
For G-unit I learn to grip aim and cock it
Once I got it, I lock it
Banger, big city boy with deep pockets
My wallet, be as empty as the day I got started
Twelve clips in my pocket, left MENIKE's departed
It's a shame that these pussy-footers wld soon be butchered
Leave ur bodies in the morgues and pathologists wld be baffled.
Why don't u faggotz bury ur head in shame. Fighting mobsters wld leave ya asses out lame.
This ain't no game. I ma shit on u like Dre did to Jermaine.
Y'all cats r pussies so stop resisting the truth that wld shift ur ass in safety.

Die slow,Die-Die Die slow.
Menike, Die Slow
Spiky , Die slow
Greed , Die Slow
All y'all Pussies , Die Slow.
We r on top.
GGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG-unit.
If u want WAR, Bring it on.
Re: 50 Cent vs Ja Rule: Who Raps Best? <caution> by reyes4eva(m): 11:40am On Mar 29, 2006
@hucarson,
This is anutha gut-ripping lyric for R.U.L.E. disciples. U gon' leave bodies in ICU by the close of today.
Thumbz up son. U got GAME.
Anutha round 1 K.O. for Murder Inc Retards.
Spikelord is a gay and i know ur history.
I wld send the hounds at u in Lagos to eat ur dead braincells. Stop ur ass-kissing. Stop hiding behind Menikes and pluggin ur manliness into his anus.
Come out with ur own lyrics and lets see ur versatility.
My dawgs r biting u heard with strong canines. Whatchu u gon' do about it.
We r the G-unit soldiers and we wld rip out any bastard that thinks otherwise.
Scuk ma muthafcuking cocks u lose
Eat a fat manliness!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: 50 Cent vs Ja Rule: Who Raps Best? <caution> by spikelord(m): 1:14pm On Mar 29, 2006
U talk much about dick you gay asses and u get happy over that crazy thang. Thatz why I keep running away from ya. U keep running after me tryinna su@K MA thang you he-bitches try making for my panties all in the name of that sh!t u practise wit ya mentor.

Do I look like him negroes??

su@k ya thang yaselves he-bitches and stick it up into ya ass negroes.

F&ck all y'all negroes.

I'm outta here.
Re: 50 Cent vs Ja Rule: Who Raps Best? <caution> by slimgene(m): 2:36pm On Mar 29, 2006
@spikelord,
They think u r Gay cos ur momma mentioned it to Jackal. She said. "My son loves a man's butt. I caught him several times digging his brother's butt with his penis".
Can u defend urself. Say the truth and shame the Devil.
Ain't u a gay?
Re: 50 Cent vs Ja Rule: Who Raps Best? <caution> by wynnjr: 5:32pm On Mar 29, 2006
50 would kill ja bitch in a one on one battle .
Re: 50 Cent vs Ja Rule: Who Raps Best? <caution> by menike(m): 7:49pm On Mar 29, 2006
reyes4eva:

@hucarson,
This is anutha gut-ripping lyric for R.U.L.E. disciples. U gon' leave bodies in ICU by the close of today.
Thumbz up son. U got GAME.
Anutha round 1 K.O. for Murder Inc Retards.
Spikelord is a gay and i know your history.
I would send the hounds at u in Lagos to eat your dead braincells. Stop your ass-kissing. Stop hiding behind Menikes and pluggin your manliness into his anus.
Come out with your own lyrics and lets see your versatility.
My dawgs r biting u heard with strong canines. Whatchu u gon' do about it.
We r the G-unit soldiers and we would rip out any bastard that thinks otherwise.
Scuk ma muthafcuking cocks u lose
Eat a fat manliness!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Dude why U call me Gay when I already told the whole world U gay
Get ur facts right boi - Everybody knows 50 is gay and tha pic below proves that

So chinaman bac off

Re: 50 Cent vs Ja Rule: Who Raps Best? <caution> by reyes4eva(m): 11:04pm On Mar 29, 2006
Ohhhhhhhhhhhhh Ma Days!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
U guys have decided to show this pix.
This was the day Menike's and Spikelord attempted to RAPE 50 cent. They Held 50 at gunpoint on an avenue in downtown L.A.
Unfortunately,these losers werent succesful with their plot as the cops arrived on time. Spikelord ran away but Menike got arrested and was found guilty.
He was sentenced to 8yrs in a penitertiary but was later released on parole after 4 yrs!!!!!!! Spikelord is still at large and LAPD is still searching for him.

Thanx gays for providing us this valubale information.

(1) (2) (3) ... (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) ... (26)

The Greatest Punchlines Of All Time / *Rap *Freestyle * Vol 2 / ++++ Rap Section Derailers Haven +++++

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.