Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,212 members, 7,873,932 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 09:40 PM

50 Cent vs Ja Rule: Who Raps Best? <caution> - Rap Battles (24) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Rap Battles / 50 Cent vs Ja Rule: Who Raps Best? <caution> (49263 Views)

Poll: Who raps best: 50-Cent or Ja Rule?

50 Cent: 53% (96 votes)
Ja Rule: 46% (84 votes)
This poll has ended

HILARIOUS! Brian Williams Raps Snoop Dogg (jimmy Fallon) / Did He Look Like 2pac,though He Raps,wats Ur View / Who Raps Best More Than Terry G: (here) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (Go Down)

Re: 50 Cent vs Ja Rule: Who Raps Best? <caution> by jagenne(m): 7:11pm On Apr 01, 2006
@ Kulex2k1.
U missed a big show of shame for MENIKE.
The dumb-a$$ posted a pix of Fiddy shagging his dad. He quickly removed it though when he realised his mistakes.
We think his gay tendencies is hereditary and deeply-rooted.
Whatchu think son?
Re: 50 Cent vs Ja Rule: Who Raps Best? <caution> by spikelord(m): 8:00pm On Apr 01, 2006
Huh! What show are u talking about asshole?

Are u goinna put ya ass in this again
Re: 50 Cent vs Ja Rule: Who Raps Best? <caution> by Rhodalyn(f): 8:05pm On Apr 01, 2006
:d :d :d :d :d wink wink
Re: 50 Cent vs Ja Rule: Who Raps Best? <caution> by spikelord(m): 9:42pm On Apr 01, 2006
funny hun!
Re: 50 Cent vs Ja Rule: Who Raps Best? <caution> by kulex2k1(m): 2:58am On Apr 02, 2006
@menike
so its lyk father lyk son,a true chip of the old block. I even heard u babysit little boys, Common menike leave bleeping lil kids and stick with spikey and the rest of your "gays INC". Here's a secret, "Spikelord told us u learnt well 4rm your dad, and dats why they made you the head of gay INC! Gunit soldiers dis answers why spikey licks menikes asshole at each post he makes.
Re: 50 Cent vs Ja Rule: Who Raps Best? <caution> by slimgene(m): 11:21am On Apr 02, 2006
Aaiyo i drink to that!
Spiky licks asses. Thatz his trademark.
He is just anutha human mutt.
Re: 50 Cent vs Ja Rule: Who Raps Best? <caution> by menike(m): 4:39pm On Apr 02, 2006
kulex2k1:

@menike
so its like father like son,a true chip of the old block. I even heard u babysit little boys, Common menike leave bleeping lil kids and stick with spikey and the rest of your "gays INC". Here's a secret, "Spikelord told us u learnt well from your dad, and that is why they made you the head of gay INC! Gunit soldiers this answers why spikey licks menikes asshole at each post he makes.

All y'all do is copy and paste sh*t , I called y'all Gay, gays, Ketu Gangsta now U callin' me wit same sh*t .

Fu*c k Y'all
Re: 50 Cent vs Ja Rule: Who Raps Best? <caution> by Jackal(m): 6:05pm On Apr 02, 2006
Bleep off u cunt!
Re: 50 Cent vs Ja Rule: Who Raps Best? <caution> by Rhodalyn(f): 6:06pm On Apr 02, 2006
whats goin on here shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: 50 Cent vs Ja Rule: Who Raps Best? <caution> by cnIredruM(m): 9:04pm On Apr 02, 2006
Once again i'll point out that you G unot wanksters are pretty good at coming up with stories about gay people, if i didnt know any better i might assume you have some experience.
Re: 50 Cent vs Ja Rule: Who Raps Best? <caution> by menike(m): 1:21am On Apr 03, 2006
Rhodalyn:

whats goin on here shocked shocked shocked shocked

We just experiencin' some "Oshodi Crisis" here shawrty . They be actin' but we just found out that they are Gaysta and not Gangstas.

We also found out how much they hate girls and prefer flossin' wit Guys .

Please ma Bware of them "Gaystas" wit gat lots of them on Nairaland.
Re: 50 Cent vs Ja Rule: Who Raps Best? <caution> by beyunce(f): 8:35am On Apr 03, 2006
I JUST SAID ONE LOVE I NEVER HAD ANYTHING AGAINST ANYONE, BUT YOU TASTED MY cool WAY OF DOING THINGS.
Re: 50 Cent vs Ja Rule: Who Raps Best? <caution> by beyunce(f): 10:40am On Apr 03, 2006
xxshawtyxx:

get a fuckin life and stop stickin up 4 tha ggggggunot JA is tha man, he got raw talent and 50 ain't  got no talent

WHAT THE HELL IS UR PROBLEM. xxshawtyxx YOU ARE A FUCKING ASS OR WHAT. THE FACT THAT HAVE BEEN AWAY DOESNT MEAN THAT AM SLEEPING HOPE YOU UNDERSTAND THAT.
YOU JUST SUCKING BADLY. ARE YOU SAYING THAT IF 50 ASKS YOU TO SLEEP WIT HIM YOU WOULD TELL HIM HE GOT NO TALENT. PLSSSSSSSSS. BE REAL SISTER.
I NEVER INTEND TO GO THIS FAR WITH YOU BUT YOU JUST DONT HAVE THE RIGHT TO TELL ME TO GET A LIFE COS I LOVE G-UNIT,GUSH JUST DONT DO THAT AGAIN.
JA RULE OF ALL MUSICIANS IS WHAT YOU ARE COMPARING WITH 5O CENT.
PLS GET REAL.
PEACE OUT.
ONE LOVE.
AND WELCOME TO NAIRALAND.
Re: 50 Cent vs Ja Rule: Who Raps Best? <caution> by lurvsite(f): 11:23am On Apr 03, 2006
i cant believe we are still on this,the case should have been closed by now, there is no reason for any arguments, its ja 4 life.how can anybody say 50 is better than ja, he doesnt even come close.
Re: 50 Cent vs Ja Rule: Who Raps Best? <caution> by tommiekidd(m): 11:29am On Apr 03, 2006
we call all see all ur motherfucking ink's life,as u can see ,this topic ended in the recycle bin,there is a true adage dat says ''do not argue with fools because people might not notice the difference
Re: 50 Cent vs Ja Rule: Who Raps Best? <caution> by cnIredruM(m): 12:05pm On Apr 03, 2006
Then follow your own advice kidd.

Word to that lurv
Re: 50 Cent vs Ja Rule: Who Raps Best? <caution> by reyes4eva(m): 3:58pm On Apr 03, 2006
Only semi-illiterates and human mutts think the way lurvsite does.
Comparing dumb Ja to Fiddy(Entrepreneur. A nigga that has tripled its worth within 2-3 years deserves RESPECT.
Fiddy raps better and hence he sells more.
Ja just shouts and screams like an orangutan on the MIC. Rap has gotten better than all those frustrated rants of the late 90's.
50 barely moves his jaws and he flows smoothly. Maybe we should spar R.U.L.E. with Fiddy on a boxing ring and lets see who wld do tha damage.
Curtis Jackson is a heavy-weight. Ja shld go on his knees and pray. Ja's career is dying fast. He needs a miracle.
Re: 50 Cent vs Ja Rule: Who Raps Best? <caution> by cnIredruM(m): 8:14pm On Apr 03, 2006
How is his career dying, you are fogetting that my man Ja is not just a killer rapper, but hes hit the screen a few more times than fiddy snitch.
Re: 50 Cent vs Ja Rule: Who Raps Best? <caution> by Grizzly(m): 6:02am On Apr 04, 2006
Ja' has run out of wut to sing or rap about. if he hasnt, let him prove it
Re: 50 Cent vs Ja Rule: Who Raps Best? <caution> by menike(m): 7:21am On Apr 04, 2006
reyes4eva:

Comparing dumb Ja to Fiddy(Entrepreneur. A nigga that has tripled its worth within 2-3 years deserves RESPECT.
Ja just shouts and screams like an orangutan on the MIC. Rap has gotten better than all those frustrated rants of the late 90's.
50 barely moves his jaws and he flows smoothly. Maybe we should spar R.U.L.E. with Fiddy on a boxing ring and lets see who would do tha damage.
Curtis Jackson is a heavy-weight. Ja shld go on his knees and pray. Ja's career is dying fast. He needs a miracle.

Hey Lurv , I told y'all his Gay . Labress How can you attack a woman online (Damn) U really miss your "She-male" Pussy Jackal right ? Sorry we'll get em out of the Grave we buried him @ .

Grizzly:

Ja' has run out of wut to sing or rap about. if he hasnt, let him prove it

I thought and viewed U as a peacemaker , don't let anyone come after U dude because U OK from where U standin'. So please don't join tha party dawg.
tommiekidd:

we call all see all your motherfucking ink's life,as u can see ,this topic ended in the recycle bin,there is a true adage that says ''do not argue with fools because people might not notice the difference

Why all the typos and irrelevant quotes, I now view U as a 79yr old that still claim to be among the society. Go get yourself a CNA or Retirement home because U oldskool in the game of Hip Hop and need mental help in your spellin's. OR Is that how y'all spell in London because Reyes gat the same probs (Hahaha damn)

beyunce:

WHAT THE HELL IS UR PROBLEM. xxshawtyxx YOU ARE A FUCKING ASS OR WHAT. THE FACT THAT HAVE BEEN AWAY DOESNT MEAN THAT AM SLEEPING HOPE YOU UNDERSTAND THAT.
YOU JUST SUCKING BADLY. ARE YOU SAYING THAT IF 50 ASKS YOU TO SLEEP WIT HIM YOU WOULD TELL HIM HE GOT NO TALENT. PLSSSSSSSSS. BE REAL SISTER.
I NEVER INTEND TO GO THIS FAR WITH YOU BUT YOU JUST DONT HAVE THE RIGHT TO TELL ME TO GET A LIFE COS I LOVE G-UNIT,GUSH JUST DONT DO THAT AGAIN.
JA RULE OF ALL MUSICIANS IS WHAT YOU ARE COMPARING WITH 5O CENT.
PLS GET REAL.
PEACE OUT.
ONE LOVE.
AND WELCOME TO NAIRALAND.

Baby, I know U mad but I'm 200% sure that ma girl xxshawtyxx won't laylow for that gay . Vivica left his ass because he was bangin' Yayo from Behind . So don't even think or even sayin' that to him unless U want to join Lil' Kim in Jail.
Re: 50 Cent vs Ja Rule: Who Raps Best? <caution> by Grizzly(m): 7:38am On Apr 04, 2006
@ menike, u forgotten thats da essence of da thread. To air yo views 'bout the above named. We all got our opine's. thats mine u saw.
Re: 50 Cent vs Ja Rule: Who Raps Best? <caution> by menike(m): 7:55am On Apr 04, 2006
Fu*ck that sh*t -- I don't give a damn like U said that's U so keep doin' U dawg, 1luv but cop ma view also or fu*k it that's ma own opin to U. (No prob U cool)
Re: 50 Cent vs Ja Rule: Who Raps Best? <caution> by beyunce(f): 8:03am On Apr 04, 2006
[Baby, I know U mad but I'm 200% sure that ma girl xxshawtyxx won't laylow for that gay . Vivica left his ass because he was bangin' Yayo from Behind . So don't even think or even sayin' that to him unless U want to join Lil' Kim in Jail.
[quote][/quote]

WHAT. DID YOU TAKE A LOOK AT WAT YOUR GIRL xxshawtxx WROTE COS SHE'S TAKING SIDES FOR JA RULE. SHE SHOULD HAVE NEVER GONE THAT FAR.
AND HOW ARE U SURE UR GIRL WONT LAYLOW FOR ANY KIND OF gay NOT EVEN 50-CENT ANY KIND.
WOOOO!!!!
AND ABOUT THE LIL KIM SHIT YOU WROTE THERE. WHAT THE Bleep IS WRONG WITH YOUR I.Q.
DON'T YOU GET IT THAT WE ARE NOT HERE TO INSULT PEOPLE. JUST GIVE YOUR OPINION ABOUT 50 OR JA NOT ABOUT A PARTICULAR NAIRALAND PERSON THAT POSTED HIS OR HER VIEW. UNLESS YOU DON'T GET WHAT THE THREAD IS ALL ABOUT.
AS I WILL ALWAYS SAY PEACE OUT.
ONE LOVE.
G-UNIT 4 REAL.
Re: 50 Cent vs Ja Rule: Who Raps Best? <caution> by menike(m): 8:15am On Apr 04, 2006
beyunce:

[Baby, I know U mad but I'm 200% sure that ma girl xxshawtyxx won't laylow for that gay . Vivica left his ass because he was bangin' Yayo from Behind . So don't even think or even sayin' that to him unless U want to join Lil' Kim in Jail.

WHAT. DID YOU TAKE A LOOK AT WAT YOUR GIRL xxshawtxx WROTE COS SHE'S TAKING SIDES FOR JA RULE. SHE SHOULD HAVE NEVER GONE THAT FAR.
AND HOW ARE U SURE UR GIRL WONT LAYLOW FOR ANY KIND OF gay NOT EVEN 50-CENT ANY KIND.
WOOOO!!!!
AND ABOUT THE LIL KIM SHIT YOU WROTE THERE. WHAT THE Bleep IS WRONG WITH YOUR I.Q.
DON'T YOU GET IT THAT WE ARE NOT HERE TO INSULT PEOPLE. JUST GIVE YOUR OPINION ABOUT 50 OR JA NOT ABOUT A PARTICULAR NAIRALAND PERSON THAT POSTED HIS OR HER VIEW. UNLESS YOU DON'T GET WHAT THE THREAD IS ALL ABOUT.
AS I WILL ALWAYS SAY PEACE OUT.
ONE LOVE.
G-UNIT 4 REAL.

Another G-unit Okada ryder comin for Menike (sh*t) . I just said "Don't let someone end up in Jail like Kim" so what was wrong wit that and tha I.Q stuff ?. I don't argue wit gurls and I'm not goin futher.

Like U said One Love from me to U . Luv U ( ps )
Re: 50 Cent vs Ja Rule: Who Raps Best? <caution> by menike(m): 8:18am On Apr 04, 2006
@Beyunce

Another G-unit Okada ryder comin for Menike (sh*t) . I just said "Don't let someone end up in Jail like Kim" so what was wrong wit that and tha I.Q stuff ?. I don't argue wit girls and I'm not goin futher.

Like U said One Love from me to U . Luv U ( ps )
Re: 50 Cent vs Ja Rule: Who Raps Best? <caution> by Grizzly(m): 9:41am On Apr 04, 2006
I thought and viewed U as a peacemaker , don't let anyone come after U dude because U OK from where U standin'. So please don't join tha party dawg.
[quote][/quote]
Whatever. Skip the peacemaking shhit dawg, and whats that bout sumone cumming after me? now dont even go there, cos u dont. Peace
Re: 50 Cent vs Ja Rule: Who Raps Best? <caution> by lurvsite(f): 10:10am On Apr 04, 2006
reyes4eva:

50 barely moves his jaws and he flows smoothly. Maybe we should spar R.U.L.E. with Fiddy on a boxing ring and lets see who would do tha damage.
@ reyes4eva u know what i dont even need to reply, ur post speaks 4 itself, we can all see who d illiterate is. u r such a dumb f**k, pls try to be civilised and atleast act like u have even half a brain in ur head. this is a place to say how we feel, and u dont go attacking people just cause they dont feel d way u do. i'll still say it again 50 cannot in anyway be compared ja, thats just it, and if my saying that eats at u so much, u can go jump into a river for all i care, and learn some manners
Re: 50 Cent vs Ja Rule: Who Raps Best? <caution> by Grizzly(m): 10:22am On Apr 04, 2006
lurvsite:

i'll still say it again 50 cannot in anyway be compared ja,
how exactly do yo mean?
Re: 50 Cent vs Ja Rule: Who Raps Best? <caution> by lurvsite(f): 11:07am On Apr 04, 2006
Grizzly, does it have to be stressed anymore that we are talking about rap, not singing, common like fat joe said 50 does more singing than rapping. ja is d better rapper. case closed. wink
Re: 50 Cent vs Ja Rule: Who Raps Best? <caution> by Grizzly(m): 11:13am On Apr 04, 2006
lurvsite:

case closed. wink
Case re-opened. Ok u know i dont try to tear out da eyez of pips who dont agree wid me. list the qualities of a good rap, ? and lets be fast bout this. dont want em crack-eyed fellas coming here to start cussing,
Re: 50 Cent vs Ja Rule: Who Raps Best? <caution> by cnIredruM(m): 12:04pm On Apr 04, 2006
One quality of a good rapper is being true to what the message is in your songs, but when you rap/sing about being a gangster and layin people down you dont walk around with six body guards and go to the feds every time someone throws a rock at you.  Keep it in the streets fiddy
Re: 50 Cent vs Ja Rule: Who Raps Best? <caution> by cnIredruM(m): 12:12pm On Apr 04, 2006
quote from beyunce:
"YOU ARE A FUCKING ASS OR WHAT."

quote from beyunce:
"JUST GIVE YOUR OPINION ABOUT 50 OR JA NOT ABOUT A PARTICULAR NAIRALAND PERSON THAT POSTED HIS OR HER VIEW."

New quote from me: "Shut the fu*k up untill you get it right b*tch."

(1) (2) (3) ... (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26)

The Greatest Punchlines Of All Time / *Rap *Freestyle * Vol 2 / ++++ Rap Section Derailers Haven +++++

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.