Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,183,528 members, 7,920,993 topics. Date: Wednesday, 14 August 2024 at 03:49 PM

50 Cent vs Ja Rule: Who Raps Best? <caution> - Rap Battles (23) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Rap Battles / 50 Cent vs Ja Rule: Who Raps Best? <caution> (49634 Views)

Poll: Who raps best: 50-Cent or Ja Rule?

50 Cent: 53% (96 votes)
Ja Rule: 46% (84 votes)
This poll has ended

HILARIOUS! Brian Williams Raps Snoop Dogg (jimmy Fallon) / Did He Look Like 2pac,though He Raps,wats Ur View / Who Raps Best More Than Terry G: (here) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (Go Down)

Re: 50 Cent vs Ja Rule: Who Raps Best? <caution> by spikelord(m): 10:13am On Mar 31, 2006
Haha,
Re: 50 Cent vs Ja Rule: Who Raps Best? <caution> by reyes4eva(m): 10:18am On Mar 31, 2006
@ Menikes,
U r the one that has got problems with ur vocabulary. Comprehension seems to be the root of ur problems. I was only asking u if u think Ja was better than Em cos u were trying to run the white dude down also. I dont expect any INC fan or crew member to be a genius. It's a gathering of FAILURES and MENTALLY-ILL gays.
Read between the lines and tell me if u think the INC has been succesful in the last 8 years of existence. JA does not even have his own record label after 8yrs and u think he is smart? Where r ur brains, fool?

I also mentioned this beef might ESCALATE into East/West saga again. I didn't quote u said so neither did i accuse u of saying so. This is ma own candid opinion. Maybe u dont even know what escalate means? U r so dumb and menikes the ass-kisser thinks u r smart.
All y'all murder fans are mentally derailed. U aint got common sense at all.

50 Rules whether he snitches or not. If snitching is the key to his success, Ja and piggy Gotti will also snitch. He is REAL and he aint a gay like y'all bastards.
Fucking cowards!!!!!!!!!!!
P.S. Spiky,why cant u post ur comments. U keep HIDING behind Menikes. Oohhhhhhhhhh, I get it. U r always behind menikes sticking ur filthy manliness in his filthy asshole.
Funny animals!
Re: 50 Cent vs Ja Rule: Who Raps Best? <caution> by cnIredruM(m): 12:54pm On Mar 31, 2006
You seem to like to talk about guys doin eachother alot, is there something you'd like to tell us reyes4eva, or would you like to keep the closet door closed?
Re: 50 Cent vs Ja Rule: Who Raps Best? <caution> by spikelord(m): 12:59pm On Mar 31, 2006
Dunno! That negroe is just too crazy for trynna diss me, He really crazy though!
Re: 50 Cent vs Ja Rule: Who Raps Best? <caution> by spikelord(m): 1:03pm On Mar 31, 2006
That he-bitch labelled JACKass asked ya to put this down hun!!!

My God, Try to be real and stop thinking about thangs to say asshole!!!
Re: 50 Cent vs Ja Rule: Who Raps Best? <caution> by menike(m): 3:24pm On Mar 31, 2006
reyes4eva:

@ Menikes,
U r the one that has got problems with your vocabulary. Comprehension seems to be the root of your problems. I was only asking u if u think Ja was better than Em because u were trying to run the white dude down also. I don't expect any INC fan or crew member to be a genius. It's a gathering of FAILURES and MENTALLY-ILL gays.
Read between the lines and tell me if u think the INC has been succesful in the last 8 years of existence. JA does not even have his own record label after 8yrs and u think he is smart? Where r your brains, fool?

I also mentioned this beef might ESCALATE into East/West saga again. I didn't quote u said so neither did i accuse u of saying so. This is ma own candid opinion. Maybe u don't even know what escalate means? U r so dumb and menikes the ass-kisser thinks you're smart.
All y'all murder fans are mentally derailed. U aint got common sense at all.

50 Rules whether he snitches or not. If snitching is the key to his success, Ja and piggy Gotti will also snitch. He is REAL and he aint a gay like y'all bastards.
Fucking cowards!!!!!!!!!!!
P.S. Spiky,why can't u post your comments. U keep HIDING behind Menikes. Oohhhhhhhhhh, I get it. U r always behind menikes sticking your filthy manliness in his filthy asshole.
Funny animals!

Another proof of your Understandin and Reasonin' Ability 
I made a statement that never involved Spike why call up ma' homboi
Dude are U really what U are ? because U kind of actin really Gay

U say success, How long has G-unit as a label bein in existence ? The INC have bein
Very successful in it's 8yrs because we made "Jay Z, DMX, Lil Mo" etc  famous
So shut tha hell Up Labress iight .

U say I don't know what Escalate means ? (Haha) U are a fan of Hip Hop
But when U have kids , U are only goin' to tell them I luved 50
I'm goin' tell mine , I luved Ja and worked wit Ja , talked to Jay Z& Nas, party wit Diddy etc iight
So dawg !!!! In 20yrs U can't be like me . I know more than U know

But U know U don't really have to come up on Nairaland actin like U that?
Cuz U ain't that, U're a gay and that's a Fact so laylow as Son Kidd AND JACKAL did
Cuz U always goin lose it here

That's more prove to show Gayho, Banks and 50 are Gay men
Re: 50 Cent vs Ja Rule: Who Raps Best? <caution> by spikelord(m): 3:47pm On Mar 31, 2006
Haha, Thatz my homie Menike. They'll try to be like us
Re: 50 Cent vs Ja Rule: Who Raps Best? <caution> by menike(m): 3:52pm On Mar 31, 2006
spikelord:

Haha, Thatz my homie Menike. They'll try to be like us

Yeah they be actin' like they Real G's from tha Block but we now know their secrets

Fu*k Y'all Labress and it's like that 4 lyfe

Re: 50 Cent vs Ja Rule: Who Raps Best? <caution> by spikelord(m): 8:36pm On Mar 31, 2006
We can't see them anylonger.
Re: 50 Cent vs Ja Rule: Who Raps Best? <caution> by kulex2k1(m): 9:10pm On Mar 31, 2006
Thats becos u wanksta's r just too dumb for us!
Re: 50 Cent vs Ja Rule: Who Raps Best? <caution> by GREED(m): 9:21pm On Mar 31, 2006
Get the f$ck off my boy's menike and spikelord's back.
You's nothing but dickriders, and you say curtis "snitchjacket" jackson is a great rapper.

Well, listen to the albums of everyone he's beefing with,and when you're done close your mouth's and sit the F$ck still in what hit your face.

g-unnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnot, and ever will be.
Re: 50 Cent vs Ja Rule: Who Raps Best? <caution> by Jackal(m): 1:53am On Apr 01, 2006
Whoever said i was laying low is bleeping dumb. How can a G-unit soldier lay low for bunch of gays?
I am a General and all along i have been planning,plotting and strategising how i am gon' burn u muthafcukers.
MENIKE and SPIKY are too myopic. U niggaz have failed to see beyond ur noses and its rather unfortunate.
A bleeping sodomite like MENIKE claiming the INC made Jigga and DMX? How can utter such blasphemy? The INC was just a small bunch of idiots hwo were under the umbrella of Def Jam. Ruff Ryders and Roc-a-fella were also under Def Jam. Jay-z or DMX had nuthing to do with the INC. U foolz should stop mis-informing the public.
The INC is the most unsuccesful record label in the world. Major players are Ja Crook and Ashanti and recently gay LLoyd. All the artistes on the INC r mediocres.

Menike should stop lying abt dining with Diddy. Puff wld never dine with a low-lifer like u. Ur game is too weak for puff.
Spiky-ass must stop attching himself to MENIKE. Come out clean and stop acting like MENIKE'S chauffeur.
All y'all muthafcukers cant touch Fiddy. Fiddy has ruined Jeffery's career. How short are ur memories? Remember how 50 killed JA's dream when he launched his G-unit product on the very day Ja was launching BLOOD IN MA EYE album? Fiddy took the shine off that album and that was the Genesis of Ja's failure.
I'm so sure Ja wld be declared BANKRUPT before the year runs out.
Its over and out for Ja and his disciples like Menike and Spiky-ass nigga.
Scuk ma dick u leperz!
Re: 50 Cent vs Ja Rule: Who Raps Best? <caution> by reyes4eva(m): 2:09am On Apr 01, 2006
@ Jackal,
These lots r Judases. They seem to be mentally-ill. Heard Spiky ran away from a lunatic asylum and his psycho-evaluation value is sub-zero.
Rational thinking is highly impossible so dont sweat on him.
Menike's lost his senses 3 yrs ago while serving his jail sentence. He was tortured and subjected to a prison rape and he lost his brains out there. These buncha lunatics cant get anything str8 so its no point debating this ssshit with 'em.
50 rules and he 's on top. The Empire keeps growing while MURDER crashed like the twin towers. What an irony?
Re: 50 Cent vs Ja Rule: Who Raps Best? <caution> by menike(m): 3:12am On Apr 01, 2006
Jackal:

Whoever said i was laying low is bleeping dumb. How can a G-unit soldier lay low for bunch of gays?
I am a General and all along i have been planning,plotting and strategising how i am gon' burn u muthafcukers.
MENIKE and SPIKY are too myopic. U niggaz have failed to see beyond your noses and its rather unfortunate.
A bleeping sodomite like MENIKE claiming the INC made Jigga and DMX? How can utter such blasphemy? The INC was just a small bunch of idiots hwo were under the umbrella of Def Jam. Ruff Ryders and Roc-a-fella were also under Def Jam. Jay-z or DMX had nuthing to do with the INC. U foolz should stop mis-informing the public.
The INC is the most unsuccesful record label in the world. Major players are Ja Crook and Ashanti and recently gay LLoyd. All the artistes on the INC r mediocres.

Menike should stop lying about dining with Diddy. Puff would never dine with a low-lifer like u. your game is too weak for puff.
Spiky-ass must stop attching himself to MENIKE. Come out clean and stop acting like MENIKE'S chauffeur.
All y'all muthafcukers can't touch Fiddy. Fiddy has ruined Jeffery's career. How short are your memories? Remember how 50 killed JA's dream when he launched his G-unit product on the very day Ja was launching BLOOD IN MA EYE album? Fiddy took the shine off that album and that was the Genesis of Ja's failure.
I'm so sure Ja would be declared BANKRUPT before the year runs out.
Its over and out for Ja and his disciples like Menike and Spiky-ass nigga.
Scuk ma privates u leperz!

Haha Nice to reply tha fool named Jack ASS or Pussy Jackal
Dude I would like to kno how old U are, U type like a kid because
U say suck your leperz -- Oh U are a leper , sorry But if U
need someone get Reyes or whatever his name is Labress
By tha way I said y'all need a Mouth Gig because y'all Whores

So let that pic answer U. (I hope U can Read)

Re: 50 Cent vs Ja Rule: Who Raps Best? <caution> by menike(m): 7:23am On Apr 01, 2006
Re: 50 Cent vs Ja Rule: Who Raps Best? <caution> by spikelord(m): 9:44am On Apr 01, 2006
That'll do it for them. JackASS is always on but won't say a word cuz he'll be thinking about his 15-line duds all along.
Re: 50 Cent vs Ja Rule: Who Raps Best? <caution> by reyes4eva(m): 12:24pm On Apr 01, 2006
Its now very obvious u dont understand English Language. I meant: u leperz can scuk ma manliness. R u this dumb,muthafcuker?
Whatz wrong with ya brains? All y'all knw is to upload 50's pix and post online. Menike is a STAN! U r kinda obsessed wiv 50. U wanna be his fan and u r angry he doesn't give a Bleep abt a gay ass muthafcukerz like u.

Murder INC cant feed u. Those guys r broke-asses. Keep ur nappy headz up and widen ur scopes.
G-unit ain't going nowhere. The Empire is growing.
U foolz can rot in hell for all i care.
Bleep u cuntz!
Re: 50 Cent vs Ja Rule: Who Raps Best? <caution> by Jackal(m): 12:45pm On Apr 01, 2006
@spikeSOD
I guess u r tired of living. What tha Bleep is ur bleeping problems u cunt? If u aint careful,i ma kick ur greasy ass down. U don't wanna trade wordz wiv me,do ya?
Don't blame me if i have to descend on u like a swarm of killa-bees. U r testing ma patience and i can take y'all sodomites alone wivout the help of other G-unit soldiers on this forum.
SPIKESOD scuks and like a bleeping infant and u might just be on ur way to ur GRAVE. G-unit dont care if u grow old or not.
Jackal,as u can see is an ASSASSIN. A lyircal assassin. I wld pull ya blurry eyes outta the socket and massacre ur babies.
Shiiiiiiiiit can happen and thatz when ur murder wld look like suicide/accident.
Re: 50 Cent vs Ja Rule: Who Raps Best? <caution> by tommiekidd(m): 1:31pm On Apr 01, 2006
Bleep da g-unit haters
Re: 50 Cent vs Ja Rule: Who Raps Best? <caution> by Grizzly(m): 2:49pm On Apr 01, 2006
Ok now thats it. i'm gittin sick of y'all muthafxckers whinning all day long. this beef shit sucks! if u got beef, i think ma nigga reyes started a thread on that. So git ur blasted ass outtta dis room on d double n go there. This thread bout a FENOMENOM named FIDDY and JUNK JUVENILE JOKER JEFFY a.k.a JA. Peace to da 7th letter.
Re: 50 Cent vs Ja Rule: Who Raps Best? <caution> by cnIredruM(m): 4:52pm On Apr 01, 2006
@ Grizzly

How are going to say that you are tired of all this beef shit when your talking shit yourself.
                  Now since you are a g unot soldier as the great Jack@$$ would say, you may not understand, so i'll quote you.

"This thread bout a FENOMENOM named FIDDY and JUNK JUVENILE JOKER JEFFY a.k.a JA. Peace to da 7th letter."
Re: 50 Cent vs Ja Rule: Who Raps Best? <caution> by Jackal(m): 5:07pm On Apr 01, 2006
I must assume Grizzly uses 'caine. He is the most incoherent gay to ever post here. Def'ly he is a school drop-out.
His brains are clouded and may God help him,he might turn to a veggie in 3 months.
Re: 50 Cent vs Ja Rule: Who Raps Best? <caution> by menike(m): 5:13pm On Apr 01, 2006
Grizzly:

Ok now thats it. i'm gittin sick of y'all muthafxckers whinning all day long. this beef rubbish sucks! if u got beef, i think ma nigga reyes started a thread on that. So git your blasted ass outtta this room on d double n go there. This thread bout a FENOMENOM named FIDDY and JUNK JUVENILE JOKER JEFFY a.k.a JA. Peace to da 7th letter.

The fact Grizz is that your guys can't grow up check them out
tommiekidd:

mess da g-unit haters
Stupid and useless
Jackal:

I must assume Grizzly uses 'caine. He is the most incoherent gay to ever post here. Def'ly he is a school drop-out.
His brains are clouded and may God help him,he might turn to a veggie in 3 months.

The day he was born was the day Snitch Jackson was shot , so he still cries for him

reyes4eva:

Its now very obvious u don't understand English Language. I meant: u leperz can scuk ma manliness. R u this dumb,muthafcuker?
Whatz wrong with ya brains? All y'all knw is to upload 50's pix and post online. Menike is a STAN! U r kind of obsessed with 50. U want to be his fan and you're angry he doesn't give a Bleep about a gay ass muthafcukerz like u.

Murder INC can't feed u. Those guys r broke-asses. Keep your nappy headz up and widen your scopes.
G-unit ain't going nowhere. The Empire is growing.
U foolz can rot in hell for all i care.
Bleep u cuntz!

Finally , He need a prof like U Griz because he lacks the knowledge of English and Understandin'
it. So like U I hope them fools accept how Gay they present themselves online .

Re: 50 Cent vs Ja Rule: Who Raps Best? <caution> by reyes4eva(m): 5:20pm On Apr 01, 2006
Menikes,
The pix look unreal cos the head does not match the body but supposing its is true, i think thats Fiddy screwing ur dad's ass.
Re: 50 Cent vs Ja Rule: Who Raps Best? <caution> by Jackal(m): 5:21pm On Apr 01, 2006
OMG,thatz hilarious.
Menikes caught this on tape while Fiddy was greasing his dad's ass. Looks like the shag of the century
ROTFLMAOWPIMP grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: 50 Cent vs Ja Rule: Who Raps Best? <caution> by hucarson(m): 5:29pm On Apr 01, 2006
Ohhhhhhhhh Ma Dayz,
Heard MENIKE posted a sex scene of Fiddy and his Dad. I cant find the shhhhit here. He must have changed the pix.
That guy is one hell of a foool. We now know his gay gene is deep-rooted!.
Punk ass muthafcuker.
Re: 50 Cent vs Ja Rule: Who Raps Best? <caution> by menike(m): 5:38pm On Apr 01, 2006
hucarson:

Ohhhhhhhhh Ma Dayz,
Heard MENIKE posted a sex scene of Fiddy and his Dad. I can't find the shhhhit here. He must have changed the pix.
That guy is one hell of a foool. We now know his gay gene is deep-rooted!.
Punk ass muthafcuker.
Yo !!! There we have another of the Gaysta's wuddup gaydude .

Spike go check Reyes's post , All his comments on other threads are all bout sexuality
I told y'all that dude is Gay - Every sh*t he replies is either bout Gay or Fu*kin' Dudes in his post.

Lose Chain Labress or Reyes , dude tell us how Gaysta U are cuz U know U ain't not Gangsta
U know

Re: 50 Cent vs Ja Rule: Who Raps Best? <caution> by GREED(m): 5:45pm On Apr 01, 2006
Yo, i been knew these dudes was talking about banging dudes and asking cats to give them head what's wrong with you gay's.
GOD made adam and eve not steve.

Go f$ck yourselves, and get off menike and spikelord's back you punk a$$ bitches!!!!
Re: 50 Cent vs Ja Rule: Who Raps Best? <caution> by jagenne(m): 5:50pm On Apr 01, 2006
@ Jackal,
R u serious? How can Menike do that? Menike's Dad and GREED's dad shagging themselves? Menike should be beheaded by Al-Qaeda faithfuls. What tha Bleep is wrong with that twisted sonofafaggot?
Posting sex scenes on a public forum only shows how rotten this biatch is.
GGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG-UNIT soldiers dont roll like that.
U r def'ly a disgrace to ur foster parents.

Greed should sort himself out too. Heard he was a patient of em lunatic asylums.
Get busy u cunt!
Re: 50 Cent vs Ja Rule: Who Raps Best? <caution> by Jackal(m): 5:55pm On Apr 01, 2006
@ jagenne
Leave those lil fake niggaz alone. Their game is weak and they r not worthy to be called dudes.
They screw niggaz and animals. Spiky screws German Shepherds and he is well known in his Ketu neighbourhood. He's been served restraining orders like a dozen times and every Vet Doctor knows him.
Re: 50 Cent vs Ja Rule: Who Raps Best? <caution> by GREED(m): 6:00pm On Apr 01, 2006
Yo, keep my name out your f$cking b!tch A$$ mouth.
My Father Is R.I.P.
You talk about him again,It's not on playing sh !t
Re: 50 Cent vs Ja Rule: Who Raps Best? <caution> by kulex2k1(m): 6:59pm On Apr 01, 2006
I said it before spikey, menike and the rest of the INC gays are just too dumb, they are all a total waste to their family.

(1) (2) (3) ... (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26)

The Greatest Punchlines Of All Time / *Rap *Freestyle * Vol 2 / ++++ Rap Section Derailers Haven +++++

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.