Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,181,831 members, 7,915,364 topics. Date: Thursday, 08 August 2024 at 09:57 PM

Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) - Satellite TV Technology (102) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Satellite TV Technology / Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) (441733 Views)

Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 4) / Official Thread of Free-to- Air Satellite TV [part 3] / Official Thread of Free-To-Air Satellite TV (Part 1) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (99) (100) (101) (102) (103) (104) (105) ... (176) (Go Down)

Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by Ilish(m): 5:21pm On Mar 07, 2011
zambeat:

@all.does mbc w3a show wwe wrestling and if so wht time?tried searching their site nothing,cheers
Why suffer yourself when WWE wrestling is watchable on etv here on Intel 802 at 33E and Intel 17 at 66E ku maximum 90cm dish.Get yourself an HD Strong 4930 from MY TV offices and enjoy quality entertainment.
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by fatruk: 7:18pm On Mar 07, 2011
Swordswifter,
inetested in the toptv. is it sat or terrestrial?
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by swordswifter: 8:03pm On Mar 07, 2011
Swordswifter,
inetested in the toptv. is it sat or terrestrial?

I apologize if i wasn't all that clear on my post earlier on.The channel is a terrestrial channel but looking at the recent trends,i wouldn't be surprised if they popped up on Astra 2b with all the other Ghanaian channels.Things are happening people.Let's just keep our fingers crossed(as my brother gadotor always says).
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by obnelly: 8:30pm On Mar 07, 2011
Agitator,with your 53x you cant watch anything on HD until you get yourself HD receiver.I am on that satellite.most of the HD channels are locked(scrambled)if you cant unlock those channels i think its a waste of time.but i give you kudos to have nailed the bird.Goodluck and happy tracking.
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by Eltonluigi(m): 9:17pm On Mar 07, 2011
Now everybody's talkin' about HD and making it a 'must have',4gettin' those inviduals who are still on d old model (mpeg 2 receiver)per se, maybe we should simply create a separate trend for those who are still on d old stuff!
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by BasseyJ(m): 9:43pm On Mar 07, 2011
Eltonluigi:

Now everybody's talkin' about HD and making it a 'must have',4gettin' those inviduals who are still on d old model (mpeg 2 receiver)per se, maybe we should simply create a separate trend for those who are still on d old stuff!
i would advice any person that wants to enjoy fta to get a hd decoder,i got one after i read so much of it, it is really worth all the talk about it.
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by sharaff6(m): 11:08pm On Mar 07, 2011
If You Have Old Dstv Card Dat You Want To Sell, Plz Contact Me On 08061222145 Or Mail:-sharaff6@hotmail.com
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by Tgunner06: 12:10am On Mar 08, 2011
Abeg no 4get us we still D̶̲̥̅̊ε̲̣̣̣̥γ̲̣̣̥ use 63x God bless
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by Eltonluigi(m): 12:55am On Mar 08, 2011
@sharaff6.maybe u should check threads where people dey sell stuff, now i had to spam your inbox n flash u @midnite till your battery red for not following forum rules!
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by Eltonluigi(m): 12:58am On Mar 08, 2011
@sharaff6 so once u c miss wit private numbers showing just think fta!
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by yamie: 7:33am On Mar 08, 2011
@all,

Iwould like to know if etv on 4.8e is on mpeg 2 or 4
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by GeorgeD1(m): 9:47am On Mar 08, 2011
@yamie,
Its on mpeg 2.
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by kuraking(m): 10:16am On Mar 08, 2011
sammu:

@kura king, i suspected u have reverted yur decoder to original firmware from strong website. The only solution is for u to upgrade yur decoder with another firmware that will allow 6969 etc. Visit www _wizkid.persiangig.com. Click on patch for africa if you want mytv logo or patch for middle east for strong logo. From the list look for yur decoder firmware. Download, unzip, put in a flash and upload to yur decoder. All the best.

thanks brother, it worked
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by yamie: 10:31am On Mar 08, 2011
Thanks man. viva free to air.
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by figment232(m): 11:02am On Mar 08, 2011
@George D

Can i get a 3m fiber dish here in warri to buy? if no, where do u advice i look up to?
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by yamie: 11:45am On Mar 08, 2011
@ilish, how much is the Strong decoder HD there in Zambia?
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by Ilish(m): 1:18pm On Mar 08, 2011
yamie:

@ilish, how much is the Strong decoder HD there in Zambia?
The Strong HD price is K670,000 ($140) and currently the are hot cakes here.People are buying them.They are affordable.
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by loluc90(m): 1:40pm On Mar 08, 2011
just changed my lnb to echosat(noise 0.07db) and mbc on w3a popped out green with 52 percent on my 90cm(dstv) dish.
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by ayibatonye(m): 1:53pm On Mar 08, 2011
loluc90:

just changed my lnb to echosat(noise 0.07db) and mbc on w3a popped out green with 52 percent on my 90cm(dstv) dish.
how much does this echosat 0.7db go for in the market
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by gadotor(m): 2:10pm On Mar 08, 2011
Even strong will give you more than that,thank you
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by GeorgeD1(m): 2:18pm On Mar 08, 2011
@figment,
You can get a new 3m fibre here in Warri.The chap who moulded mine is still very much around.
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by gadotor(m): 3:30pm On Mar 08, 2011
@george-D Give us the picture of your dish and how do you the quality,signal strength of fiber to solid.thank you
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by figment232(m): 4:05pm On Mar 08, 2011
@George D

plz plz, let me have all the details the price,the duration of moulding and price of accessories for motorising e.t.c. im on 08035420177 can we talk later in the evening .kindly send ur number to enapo49@yahoo.com. so i can call u.
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by Vigilante: 4:50pm On Mar 08, 2011
Guys I nailed Intelsat 17 with 60cm. Clear as a mirror. Its good 2 do it yourself most times of course with help from u
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by figment232(m): 4:55pm On Mar 08, 2011
@ George D

or could u link me up with the moulder?
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by mwarawaa(m): 6:45pm On Mar 08, 2011
2011 is turning out to be the year we have all been waiting for. Am in satelite heaven and we are not yet through the 1st quarter yet. More manna from above on the way - intelsat new dawn @ 33e, yahsat 1a @ 52.5e, arabsat 5c @ 20e, ew3c @16e, astra 4b @ 5e and AB 7 @7w all before august. Arm yourselves satmates with proper equipment to gather all the manna that you can. ie mpeg4hd recievers and motorised dishes. This could well be the beggining of the end of pay tv unless they make their prices more people friendly. There's a new channel golfe tv international. Just scan your favorite sat.
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by williams85(m): 7:00pm On Mar 08, 2011
Good work there but ur fav sat might not be mine. So wats urs.
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by ayibatonye(m): 8:42pm On Mar 08, 2011
mwarawaa:
. There's a new channel golfe tv international. on what sat is the golf tv
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by King411(m): 9:34pm On Mar 08, 2011
Hey Ilish,are u able 2 get the mbc's on w3a in zambia?.mine has been red since the signal reduction,i've tried twisting n turning the lnb but nothing.im using a 1.8 motorised.
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by GeorgeD1(m): 9:42pm On Mar 08, 2011
@figment,
Duration of mould is generally under a week-depending on weather conditions.i will email you the price and the guy's contact later but bear in mind this might have changed as i did mine about 2yrs ago
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by Ilish(m): 9:52pm On Mar 08, 2011
King411:

Hey Ilish,are u able 2 get the mbc's on w3a in zambia?.mine has been red since the signal reduction,i've tried twisting n turning the lnb but nothing.im using a 1.8 motorised.
Am not on w3a satellite but Sirius,W2a,Intel 802,W4/7,Intel 7/10 and NSS 12.Try getting a Strong LNB and replace your current one.
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by King411(m): 10:06pm On Mar 08, 2011
Thanx man

(1) (2) (3) ... (99) (100) (101) (102) (103) (104) (105) ... (176)

Solar Energy, A Complement To FTA / FTA Live Football Matches Announcement Thread / Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.