Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,859 members, 7,872,857 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 12:31 AM

Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) - Satellite TV Technology (105) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Satellite TV Technology / Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) (438513 Views)

Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 4) / Official Thread of Free-to- Air Satellite TV [part 3] / Official Thread of Free-To-Air Satellite TV (Part 1) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (102) (103) (104) (105) (106) (107) (108) ... (176) (Go Down)

Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by swordswifter: 10:59pm On Mar 11, 2011
i thought as much. . .69 this 69 that and now 69z !
thanks bro for the heads up. Grin
@Freshp,
the 69z is a genuine product according to the strong website http://www.strong-technologies.com/frmProdDetails.aspx?id=316#
I'm just worried about how the trends are going where you have to upgrade your gear every time something else comes to the market.Our communications authorities should try and set standards so that it will take at least 5-10 years before we all migrate to different standards.This will help us channel our resources for other things and reduce our imports for electronic goods *At least that is my little thought* and also we should try and buy the best once and for all.Trust me,you'll save a lot of money in the future.Now the counterfeiters are making so many fake products and putting them on our markets.Everyone should try and look at things twice before making a purchase.Peace!
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by freshp(m): 11:36pm On Mar 11, 2011
swordswifter:

@Freshp,
the 69z is a genuine product according to the strong website http://www.strong-technologies.com/frmProdDetails.aspx?id=316#
I'm just worried about how the trends are going where you have to upgrade your gear every time something else comes to the market.Our communications authorities should try and set standards so that it will take at least 5-10 years before we all migrate to different standards.This will help us channel our resources for other things and reduce our imports for electronic goods *At least that is my little thought* and also we should try and buy the best once and for all.Trust me,you'll save a lot of money in the future.Now the counterfeiters are making so many fake products and putting them on our markets.Everyone should try and look at things twice before making a purchase.Peace!

@swordswifter,
i get your drift. . . it is simply becoming irksome . . .this business of new boxes every time.
well for now i had already set my eye on the 4930(and a dreambox grin ) so it's really doesn't bother me that much as I'm not really a fan of following trends asap-if you get my drift-all the same thanks for the correction.
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by swordswifter: 12:00am On Mar 12, 2011
@swordswifter,
i get your drift. . . it is simply becoming irksome . . .this business of new boxes every time.
well for now i had already set my eye on the 4930(and a dreambox Grin ) so it's really doesn't bother me that much as I'm not really a fan of following trends asap-if you get my drift-all the same thanks for the correction.
You are welcomed my brother.By the way,getting a dreambox,hd complaint with digital terrestrial capabilities will be a plus.Is there any of such on the market by the way?Anyway,I'll have to find out.Let me know if you hear anything.Will see what i can dig up from my end.
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by freshp(m): 1:18am On Mar 12, 2011
swordswifter:

You are welcomed my brother.By the way,getting a dreambox,hd complaint with digital terrestrial capabilities will be a plus.Is there any of such on the market by the way?Anyway,I'll have to find out.Let me know if you hear anything.Will see what i can dig up from my end.
that will be something ehh . . .HD cum Digital terrestrial. . .that would really be something.
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by TOWNJUJU: 6:32am On Mar 12, 2011
@GEORGE-D tanks 4d mail.
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by odilibe(m): 8:57am On Mar 12, 2011
mbc package back on nilesat ,,,,,(www.flysat.com)
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by Damma(m): 11:14am On Mar 12, 2011
gadotor:

santata sports is open for now on 10e w2a.thank you
abeg gadotor is it sentanta africa abeg drop d tp abeg.
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by Damma(m): 11:24am On Mar 12, 2011
King411:

@rextab and paps1,da tp is 10990 h 10050.
@king411 abeg d tp go work 4 nigeria,pls ansa me abeg.pls,
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by gadotor(m): 11:33am On Mar 12, 2011
@damma check it,s SETANTA AFRICA SPORTS AND MBC IS BACK ON AIR AT 7E.thank you
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by gadotor(m): 11:52am On Mar 12, 2011
THE freq is 3933 h 12750.thank you
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by King411(m): 1:05pm On Mar 12, 2011
@Damma im not sure about that,havent heard anyone from there who uses it.
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by gadotor(m): 1:21pm On Mar 12, 2011
M-NET SCRAMBLE ON 66e intel 17ku.thank you
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by Adex70(m): 1:35pm On Mar 12, 2011
@all that are intrested in premiership & bundlesliga football check out stv2 at atlantic bird 5west on 3637v4074 c band they have exclusive rigth to show prem & bundlesliga
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by gadotor(m): 1:36pm On Mar 12, 2011
CSN too scramble.thank you
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by swordswifter: 1:46pm On Mar 12, 2011
@gadotor,
My brother the time has come oo.They are scrambling all the good stuff on 66e.I guess its now time to start moving the dishes.Nothing does really last forever. *At least this time it lasted a bit longer*.I'm just wondering about the numerous installers who used this bird as a sales pitch to make money.I'm sure by now their phones are ringing off the hook.
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by obnelly: 1:53pm On Mar 12, 2011
tune in to nss7 cnn,nilesat 7w aljazeera news and hotbird 13e and intel 68.5 c band NHK to watch the tsunami in tokyo and japan live coverage.
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by gadotor(m): 1:53pm On Mar 12, 2011
ALL CHANNELS ON 66E INTEL 17 KU IS scramble.thank you
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by Ikiriye(m): 2:20pm On Mar 12, 2011
some one plz help me with price of 3.6m fibre dish and also comparing 3.6m pan dish against fibre which is cheaper and beta
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by Wellydra(m): 2:21pm On Mar 12, 2011
Guys now that all the two satelites broadcasting etv,mnet, etc are scrambled what are the other ones which have got better stations besides w7 and intels 7/10.lets hope greater things are coming fta forever.
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by olason(m): 2:41pm On Mar 12, 2011
all, let them continue 2 scramble them. I can bet u more freebies on d way. There wil always b sometin 2 watch some how some way if u get my drift.
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by swordswifter: 3:23pm On Mar 12, 2011
all, let them continue 2 scramble them. I can bet u more freebies on d way. There wil always b sometin 2 watch some how some way if u get my drift.
@Olason,
I get your drift but i also learnt those things have got expiry dates oo(6months,1year,2 years and stuff).That is why i haven't bought one yet*if you also get my drift* wink.Like i would have bought one a long time ago.I'm always after accessories that are a reliable investment not these today on,tomorrow off kind of things.NB:If you want to comment or share ideas on this *you get my drift thing* we are talking about,please speak in code because it's an off thread topic.Thanks
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by GeorgeD1(m): 3:43pm On Mar 12, 2011
@gadotor,
I guess the party on 66E is finally over.Time to move on to other available birds.
Not a surprise though as all enthusiasts know-in FTA as in life,nothing is ever permanent
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by GeorgeD1(m): 3:54pm On Mar 12, 2011
@townjuju,
I hope the man gave you a favourable price?Without meaning to advertise,that chap's mould is one of the best in the south-south.You need to see my 3m to know what i'm talking about.Even in this rainy weather CNN is still dancing up to 52% on my screen!
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by Ilish(m): 4:14pm On Mar 12, 2011
@All,lets not cry for etv but ensure that we discover more birds for freebies.
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by segunfms(m): 4:43pm On Mar 12, 2011
am sorry for posting it here i need to sell it fast that is why.

Nvidia Geforce PCI Exp 512m card for sale, for pc with pci exp card slot. very very good for gaming on pc and it can run ps2 and xbox 360 games if you have a higher pc like Dual core processor.

call me on 08028914868.

N8,000.

and DDR2 memory 2g. for N5,000

Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by okenze2003(m): 5:25pm On Mar 12, 2011
Please any difference beteew strong 4669x, 4669ii and 4669z in terms of price, features and durability.
Thanks
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by segunfms(m): 5:28pm On Mar 12, 2011
@okenze2003

strong just the upgrade there decoder anyhow and to me is not ok. if you have 4669x and you no is original just go to there website and download the upgrade software there and upgrade your decoder that is all.
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by mwarawaa(m): 7:18pm On Mar 12, 2011
@ kungu, llish.
Are the $ channels still free on galaxy 11? Please update the house.
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by gadotor(m): 7:19pm On Mar 12, 2011
MAN U 1 VRS ASNL 0 ON 18W grts tv.thank you
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by Sophieamore1(f): 7:29pm On Mar 12, 2011
@ALL,
THIS IS THE SECOND TIME I PROPHESIED THAT THE DSTV CHANNELS WILL BE SCRAMBLED. THE FIRST WAS EUTELSAT W4, I WAS DOUBTED AND LAUGHED AT, AND NOW INTELSAT 17, I WAS ALSO DOUBTED, NOW THAT IS THE WORD OF THE DAY AGAIN.
ENJOY!
@ELTONLUIGI AND KING411.
THE NEXT TIME YOU GUYS HEAR YOUR ELDERS TALKING KEEP QUIET SIT DOWN AND LISTEN.
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by maskuraid(m): 8:29pm On Mar 12, 2011
@sophie,cool down with this ur 'elder' stuff.of course freebies were never gonna be there forever.u think transponder space is free?u only kid yourself if you think DsTV was not aware of the transmission.its a test t'mission and once it has served it's purpose it gets shut down.code it to death if you want brotherman,it changes nothing.all these conspiracy theories are just so hilarious!
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by figment232(m): 8:58pm On Mar 12, 2011
@George D

I hail ooo.i ve contacted ur man.pls chk ur mail

(1) (2) (3) ... (102) (103) (104) (105) (106) (107) (108) ... (176)

Solar Energy, A Complement To FTA / FTA Live Football Matches Announcement Thread / Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.