Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,178 members, 7,887,419 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 08:39 AM

Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) - Satellite TV Technology (106) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Satellite TV Technology / Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) (439550 Views)

Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 4) / Official Thread of Free-to- Air Satellite TV [part 3] / Official Thread of Free-To-Air Satellite TV (Part 1) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (103) (104) (105) (106) (107) (108) (109) ... (176) (Go Down)

Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by Damma(m): 9:34pm On Mar 12, 2011
gadotor:

MAN U 1 VRS ASNL 0 ON 18W grts tv.thank you
,gadotor 4 d first information,dis 18w grts tv is which satellite nd tp pls May God enrich u in knowledge.tanks bro.
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by gadotor(m): 10:47pm On Mar 12, 2011
@damma 18w intelsat 801 c-band freq 4142 h 3500.thank you
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by King411(m): 11:08pm On Mar 12, 2011
@adex70 stv2 only broadcasts 1 premier league game per weekend and thats the free 1 match that is shown on every other station.
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by Ilish(m): 6:30am On Mar 13, 2011
mwarawaa:

@ kungu, llish.
Are the $ channels still free on galaxy 11? Please update the house.
Nothng lasts forever bro.They are gone.
gadotor:

@damma check it,s SETANTA AFRICA SPORTS AND MBC IS BACK ON AIR AT 7E.thank you
Update me with the tp for Setanta sports,
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by gadotor(m): 7:13am On Mar 13, 2011
setanta africa sports 10e w2a c-band on freq 3933 v/h 12750.thank you
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by Olsojay(m): 7:19am On Mar 13, 2011
I have software acc voice 4 daarsat receiver now darrsat are now taiking all infinity channel
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by ayibatonye(m): 8:40am On Mar 13, 2011
Olsojay:

I have software acc voice 4 daarsat receiver now darrsat are now taiking all infinity channel
@olsojay pls how can i get it
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by yakobin: 10:35am On Mar 13, 2011
I am from Lagos and I have bought a used Strong HD receiver model SRT 4910 from Alaba. Because I had read a lot from this forum, I asked the trader to make it as good as new in terms of software expecting him to go back to the original factory default settings. He instead suggested to instal the latest firmware i.e. version 240p dated 22-2-2011. Since I had not paid for it yet I accepted on condition that I test it to my satisfaction. I am happy to report that my new used 4910 is like a mini computer of sorts. Besides its own recordings (trp format), it can also play other files like DivX and Xvid etc. thru the USB port. The editing functions are fantastic. I can cut out undesired parts (like ads) from a recorded file and a lot of other functions. While playing a recorded file press info twice to see a text with details about the movie just like INFO on live SAT viewing. It also has HE-AAC sound codec. There are probably more new functions but for that I leave to the gurus to tell us more.
After reading about warnings not to upgrade anyhow, I was happy to have a risk free firmware upgrade and I hasten to add: I would still not load any new software in my receiver. Its better left to experts and dealers otherwise the consequences are too dear.
YAKOBIN
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by salamander(m): 11:20am On Mar 13, 2011
@Gadator

Thanks for asking of me bro. I have been around. I just sneak in and out. The forum is becoming a battle ground. So I normally keep my comment. Anyway, I have seen a lot of progress though. Thank to those who kept the flame burning!
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by Olsojay(m): 11:29am On Mar 13, 2011
@ayibatonye i just copy dis inside my flash drive, i can help u to do dis am in egbeda lagos
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by gadotor(m): 1:26pm On Mar 13, 2011
george-d send me text .thank you
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by satani22: 1:41pm On Mar 13, 2011
Olsojay:

@ayibatonye i just copy dis inside my flash drive, i can help u to do dis am in egbeda lagos
need the same help. can u drop ur contact in egbeda for me esu.satani@yahoo.com
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by Eltonluigi(m): 3:45pm On Mar 13, 2011
@sophieamore1 u must be really dumb if u think is because of our chit chat here thats why those stations were scramble @salamander please nuh let these little squabbles stop u from posting. @gadator i think u are on the race of becoming the poster of the year, bring it on!
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by Benpete: 3:49pm On Mar 13, 2011
Olsojay:

pls my guy how can i also have this ware i need it badly you can drop it here pls benpete200@yahoo.ie
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by salamander(m): 3:53pm On Mar 13, 2011
Eltonluigi:

@sophieamore1 u must be really dumb if u think is because of our chit chat here thats why those stations were scramble @salamander please nuh let these little squabbles stop u from posting. @gadator i think u are on the race of becoming the poster of the year, bring it on!

Thanks, just that you are drawn in the useless squabbles before you realise it. Anyway, I still cherish the site and I'll continue to visit it.
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by gadotor(m): 4:08pm On Mar 13, 2011
@salamander thank you.l am very greatful to you.l happy to see commenting and writing,we need the ideas of all to push this forum attend it,s desire status.once again l welcome all and encourage those reading only to join us as soon as possible.thank you
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by pingpong1: 4:18pm On Mar 13, 2011
@all - how do I pay and watch e.tv or e-africa. I love their programming.
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by iykemann: 4:59pm On Mar 13, 2011
Olsojay:

bros pls I need it aswell, here's my phone no 08037190436 and my email add, markddillan@gmail.com,you can send me a text msg I will call you back.|
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by iykemann: 5:09pm On Mar 13, 2011
ping pong:

@all - how do I pay and watch e.tv or e-africa. I love their programming.
BUY STARTIMES.
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by Sophieamore1(f): 5:44pm On Mar 13, 2011
@ELTONLUIGI,
I RATHER STARE AT GOATS THAN EXCHANGE WORDS WITH A WORTHLESS NEWBIE LIKE YOU, AT LEAST YOU CALLED YOURSELF A NEWBIE SOME DAYS AGO.
YOU ARE NOTHING IN THIS FORUM.
YOU HAVE NOTHING TO OFFER SO JUST SHUT UP.
THIS IS THE REASON I DO NOT HELP SOME NEWBIES, BECAUSE THE MOMENT THEY START UNDERSTANDING SOME THINGS THEY START DEVELOPING WINGS (PRIDE).
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by freshp(m): 6:03pm On Mar 13, 2011
@ sophie
the use of such strong words will not benefit anybody least alone you.Please to keep this forum from degeneration into something else let us all watch our language.
@all,
i plead with you to please realise that this noble forum helps. . . helped and will still continue helpĀ  us to- in one way or the other- mould our character(s).
so please i implore us all to kindly watch our language. . .
offensive language is not healthy for us all.
VIVA FTA
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by swordswifter: 8:22pm On Mar 13, 2011
@All,
I've been monitoring this thread for the past two weeks now and have noticed on a day of very good news,we are able to fill out completely two pages.On a very dull day,we barely even fill out one page.We rarely have such days which leaves as with the regular days which make up between one to one and a half pages completion.On average,we fill out 1.5 pages everyday.So whenever you miss a day or two,you now know how far you have to read back to keep yourself up to date.*For those of you who may be thinking,"has anybody asked him to do this".I just thought it will help the forum*
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by GeorgeD1(m): 8:32pm On Mar 13, 2011
@gadotor,
Your number isn't going through.Could be a connection problem.You can send me mail.
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by GeorgeD1(m): 8:45pm On Mar 13, 2011
@figment,
You are on the right track and if you follow through you will also have CNN and BBC WORLD, EURONEWS, BLOOMBERG, etc dancing on your screen (for free) very soon. You got mail!
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by Vigilante: 9:39pm On Mar 13, 2011
iykemann:

BUY STARTIMES.

Startimes ain't working in my area yet. I will wait. Thanks
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by TOWNJUJU: 9:57pm On Mar 13, 2011
Olsojay:

pls help me with it, my mail is townjuju@gmail.com
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by Olsojay(m): 12:01am On Mar 14, 2011
4 those need darsar acc voice sofware call me 08060293592 i can describe my area 4 u in egbeda lagod
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by yamie: 7:01am On Mar 14, 2011
@ALL I would like to know if there is anyone on this forum who is staying in Lagos Nigeria should drop email to estjozi@yahoo.com.

Thanks
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by TOWNJUJU: 7:19am On Mar 14, 2011
Olsojay:

4 those need darsar acc voice sofware call me 08060293592 i can describe my area 4 u in egbeda lagod
my brother must we come to ur area at egbeda lagod before our DAARSAT will be upgraded? Cant u drop d soft here or in our email or better still tell us how much will it take to post/send it to our various locations so we can do it ourselves. Yenagoa - egbeda lagod is not a day journey, hope u scope? Thanks
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by Wellydra(m): 1:00pm On Mar 14, 2011
Hie guys just noticed most of the channnels on w7 now have the $$$$ sign on them bt they are stil clear(aljezeera,ch 10,eatv,itv,dubai sports.lets enjoy while it stil last .hav stated 2 track some birds already.gudday .fta forever
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by yamie: 2:22pm On Mar 14, 2011
@ADEX70 and OLASON , guys can I have your email address as soon as possible
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by agali200: 2:35pm On Mar 14, 2011
dis boy send de site of daarsat pacth to those dat understand it. throw it open people need it .some machine are useless make it working thanks

(1) (2) (3) ... (103) (104) (105) (106) (107) (108) (109) ... (176)

Solar Energy, A Complement To FTA / FTA Live Football Matches Announcement Thread / Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.