Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,137 members, 7,887,288 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 05:57 AM

Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) - Satellite TV Technology (99) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Satellite TV Technology / Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) (439540 Views)

Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 4) / Official Thread of Free-to- Air Satellite TV [part 3] / Official Thread of Free-To-Air Satellite TV (Part 1) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (96) (97) (98) (99) (100) (101) (102) ... (176) (Go Down)

Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by Benpete: 11:19pm On Mar 03, 2011
I've scan through that tp on 66E but could not get those channels
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by Benpete: 11:21pm On Mar 03, 2011
I've scan through that tp on 66E but could not get those channels. Is there really new channels?
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by Benpete: 11:22pm On Mar 03, 2011
I've scan through that tp on 66E but could not get those channels. Are there really new channels?
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by Benpete: 11:25pm On Mar 03, 2011
Are there really new channels? Pls @all confirm
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by Plainboy(m): 7:55am On Mar 04, 2011
Benpete:

Are there really new channels? Pls @all confirm
there are new channels,12 of them but they are on w4
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by Farwee(m): 9:15am On Mar 04, 2011
I dont know if it's new or old, i got it dis morning. Scan 11.496H2.400 and 11.506H13.271
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by Olayinkaoj(m): 9:17am On Mar 04, 2011
Benpete:

I've scan through that tp on 66E but could not get those channels. Is there really new channels?
Yes there are new channels on 66*E, which include the famous channel E from South Africa that was encrypted early last year on SABC position. There are about 8 interesting, action packed channels there just some few inches up from intelsat7/10ku 68*E (the position where you have all those christian channels).
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by Olayinkaoj(m): 9:19am On Mar 04, 2011
Farwee:

I dont know if it's new or old, i got it dis morning. Scan 11.496H2.400 and 11.506H13.271
Please, what satellite position?
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by Farwee(m): 9:26am On Mar 04, 2011
66e
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by GeorgeD1(m): 9:44am On Mar 04, 2011
osef:

@ all
i really appreciate the entire house for the consistency, nepa has been off from my area for months and George D solar setup is still elusive but any way i had to go for this new discovery. regards to all once more

@osef,
Take heart, my brother. The price of solar panels are dropping everyday and very soon we all will be able to afford it. Truely, there's nothing better than combining solar power with FTA! 24 hrs non-stop enjoyment without PHCN wahala!  smiley

Two years ago you wouldn't dream of prices like these:

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-390522.160.html#msg7755637
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by Mavor: 11:06am On Mar 04, 2011
Farwee:

66e
What satellite?
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by Olayinkaoj(m): 11:21am On Mar 04, 2011
Mavor:

What satellite?
@ Mavor:
Haba, you are not expected to ask for position name after the exact position and TP has been given. Names of positions are less relevant when the degree of satellite placement is already mentioned.
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by Olawale86(m): 11:49am On Mar 04, 2011
@ all, enjoy dis on 36e 11765 v 27500 with mpeg4 decoder
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by Olawale86(m): 12:09pm On Mar 04, 2011
Farwee:

@ all, pls let us knw maybe is mpeg2 or 4 channels
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by Mavor: 12:55pm On Mar 04, 2011
Olayinkaoj:

@ Mavor:
Haba, you are not expected to ask for position name after the exact position and TP has been given. Names of positions are less relevant when the degree of satellite placement is already mentioned.
Not everyone is fluent in this FTA you know. How am I to know the sat when I'm a newbie on this? I dont know what the big deal is anyway. You think the owner of these FTA channels dont know it is FTA. Why the censorship and coding? You guys on this thread need to get real. If you can't answer a simple question or you refuse to answer, you simply ignore the post.
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by Lov4sat(m): 1:32pm On Mar 04, 2011
Mavor:

Not everyone is fluent in this FTA you know. How am I to know the sat when I'm a newbie on this? I dont know what the big deal is anyway. You think the owner of these FTA channels dont know it is FTA. Why the censorship and coding? You guys on this thread need to get real. If you can't answer a simple question or you refuse to answer, you simply ignore the post.

KPOM-KWEM Q.E.D
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by odilibe(m): 1:38pm On Mar 04, 2011
Mavor:

exactly.
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by don401(m): 1:51pm On Mar 04, 2011
@mavor stop fooling around. go back and read the older posts. Ur question has been treated more than once. don't be 'LAZY'.
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by Mavor: 2:08pm On Mar 04, 2011
Cos I dont have anything better to do with my time than to be going thru 100 pages right? When you go to foreign forums and post requests, folks there are helpful, they dont tell you to go thru backlogs. No wonder this bloody country is in the dungs, when we cant help ourselves. You know FTA, then you feel you are better than me. LWKMD
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by don401(m): 2:35pm On Mar 04, 2011
Mavor:

Cos I dont have anything better to do with my time than to be going thru 100 pages right? When you go to foreign forums and post requests, folks there are helpful, they dont tell you to go thru backlogs. No wonder this bloody country is in the dungs, when we cant help ourselves. You know FTA, then you feel you are better than me. LWKMD
mavor as u can see u belong to dose foriegn forums u dn't belong here.(i ve been to dose foriegn forums of urs. nairaland is still the best for fta wen it cm 2 naija.)
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by swordswifter: 2:42pm On Mar 04, 2011
@Don 401,
Have patience.It is emotions that are speaking.He doesn't mean what he is saying.
@Mavor,
The info is just 2 days old(today is not inclusive).This translates to just 3 pages out of the 100 you were screaming about.I'm sure that wouldn't be too hard for you to go through.Please try and bear with us.We are trying to revolutionize this forum to be much better,accurate,concise and up to date OK.I'm sure no one meant ill intent.
@Odilibe,
you are not helping.[s]If you have any ideas,why not leave the UK and come back to your motherland and help it become great,, [/s]rather than sit there across the Atlantic and insight quarrels on this forum?(after reading through my post i have edited and have striken out the irrelevant comment which was not related to you*My Apologies*.Still,you insight quarrels with your actions and you know it).Anyway,everyday when we log on,we want to learn and find something new.Not visit the old stuff.When we do that what are we doing?!, Just marking time or in other words-going nowhere slowly.What is the essence of that?!So please,let us make this forum what we can all be proud of and stop your clandestine attitude towards postings here on this forum.Anyway,if you feel like attacking me,go ahead and do so anytime or anyday you want.I won't be bothered.But,and a big but,If you have to do so,It has to be for a very very important reason else you'll end up looking like "something else" i won't like to mention.I hope we understand each other.Have a good day!
(By the way,i don't think anyone is saying someone is better than anybody.We are all Africans and as such,brothers and sisters)
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by odilibe(m): 4:09pm On Mar 04, 2011
swordswifter:

@Don 401,
Have patience.It is emotions that are speaking.He doesn't mean what he is saying.
@Mavor,
The info is just 2 days old(today is not inclusive).This translates to just 3 pages out of the 100 you were screaming about.I'm sure that wouldn't be too hard for you to go through.Please try and bear with us.We are trying to revolutionize this forum to be much better,accurate,concise and up to date OK.I'm sure no one meant ill intent.
@Odilibe,
you are not helping.If you have any ideas,why not leave the UK and come back to your motherland and help it become great,, rather than sit there across the Atlantic and insight quarrels on this forum?
(By the way,i don't think anyone is saying someone is better than anybody.We are all Africans and as such,brothers and sisters)
@swordswifter, what exactly are you talking about ,this is not a uk or motherland issue, obviously mavor is correct,if you cannot answer a question just ignore the post ,instead of attacking someone or issuing a provoking answer,as you just did ,that is the main problem of this forum. And what do you mean if i have any ideas, on what fta.dont let me take it personal with you, besides satellites coverage is everywhere round the globe.And don't make any further statements about this issue.
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by titipexy: 5:26pm On Mar 04, 2011
na wa o. ignoring isnt bad bt research isnt bad either. A mature nd sensible individual will go for research afterall d bird neva tey wey e show. 100 pages to small. make we learn to behave like grown up even if we b newbie. all these talk we don treat. y d yarn again
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by Abdul010: 6:08pm On Mar 04, 2011
Mavor, I is a novice like u, but bit by bit I is coming up courtesy of they great gurus at nairaland so I believe a response to postings is not a right but a privelege by all d gurus in dis forum who r always n willing to assist at anytime. So I beg of u to give dem their due respect n u'll see dat u'll be picking up like me. My respect to all d great gurus.
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by Flodel(f): 6:12pm On Mar 04, 2011
@ titipexy gud talk. @ mavor try n do some research on your own u're even lucky someone answered u, one tin i've learned about this forum is that it encourages u to learn how to do things O.Y.O which i think is good.
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by segunfms(m): 6:36pm On Mar 04, 2011
@Flodel

Good Talk, pls let us try and do research on our own too not just come here and steal information and go away. make research on your own too. that is the Spirit.
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by Lov4sat(m): 7:01pm On Mar 04, 2011
Good talk from every persons who make their contribution concerning this word fight that isgoing on on this forum if you don't want to help somebody just read his/her post and move on than trying to make a fool out of the person we all were once a newbie (novice) at one piont before becoming a DIY guru.
I think by this we would make good use of this thread's pages that are being wasted for the use of abusive word than using it to make meaningful contribution to the thread.

No offense VIVA FREE TO AIR and ONE LOVE PEOPLE!!!!!!!!! grin
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by gadotor(m): 7:13pm On Mar 04, 2011
my people l,m thinking of getting more channels,but what is happening in the forum now,let love one another and help,l hope that,s how the forum is all about,thank you all
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by sathob(m): 7:41pm On Mar 04, 2011
gadotor:

my people l,m thinking of getting more channels,but what is happening in the forum now,let love one another and help,l hope that,s how the forum is all about,thank you all

hey! man, how many channels at all do you want grin grin long time. how are you, , me know yuh feeling cris!
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by hisoccer(m): 9:43pm On Mar 04, 2011
@ odilibe hav u ask ur self of wht benfit are u to dis great forum, why would u engage urself in piloting a fight between 2 great friends dat will be of help to upcoming newbies, u've belittle de trust we all have for u here, if i where u i will learn to do it RIGHT cos u bleeped UP
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by hisoccer(m): 9:44pm On Mar 04, 2011
@ odilibe hav u ask ur self of wht benfit are u to dis great forum, why would u engage urself in piloting a fight between  2 great friends  dat will be of help to upcoming newbies, u've belittle de trust we all have for u here, if i where u i will learn to do it RIGHT cos u bleeped UP
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by bodejohn(m): 10:19pm On Mar 04, 2011
The word 'Guru' is fast becoming abused here. Some people make it sound like there are some people 'Gurus' who have to be worship before their requests or enquiries are answered simply because they are reluctant to do some reading or research. I posted websites where details of frequencies and other channel data could be sought some few pages back without anybody requesting or calling me a 'guru' Let's stop this laziness induced bootlicking.

@ Movor, with more than 900 posts to your credit, I am sure you will not have enough time to read about 100 pages that was populated by posts similar to your own.

(1) (2) (3) ... (96) (97) (98) (99) (100) (101) (102) ... (176)

Solar Energy, A Complement To FTA / FTA Live Football Matches Announcement Thread / Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.