Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,552 members, 7,972,088 topics. Date: Thursday, 10 October 2024 at 10:59 PM

Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) - Satellite TV Technology (124) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Satellite TV Technology / Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) (446416 Views)

Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 4) / Official Thread of Free-to- Air Satellite TV [part 3] / Official Thread of Free-To-Air Satellite TV (Part 1) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (121) (122) (123) (124) (125) (126) (127) ... (176) (Go Down)

Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by jibrill7(m): 12:34pm On Apr 14, 2011
pls let all expect de anser in de forum,so dad de will be sombodis key 2 his problem,that's why de forum is there.thanks
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by jibrill7(m): 12:44pm On Apr 14, 2011
@ George_d
sir these days am getting it very dificult in tracking c-band specialy when motorizing, is it posible 2 use
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by jibrill7(m): 12:56pm On Apr 14, 2011
is it posible 2 use ku lnb to moto then replace it with c band lnb & i dont loose the arc ?
if posible tell me please
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by jibrill7(m): 1:02pm On Apr 14, 2011
@ salamander
sir longtime this is ur boy jibril yes the same jibril.
longtime.
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by ebenz4(m): 2:18pm On Apr 14, 2011
plz can i use my hitv decoder to track sirus4 frequencies i mean cana 3 benin , plz i need ur help
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by DARELESTIN(m): 3:42pm On Apr 14, 2011
Can the gurus in the house show me the code to watch RDV.
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by gadotor(m): 4:59pm On Apr 14, 2011
@darelestin text me for it.thank you
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by esuo2(m): 5:11pm On Apr 14, 2011
DARELESTIN:

Can the gurus in the house show me the code to watch RDV.

just visit sat-television.com then check biss key thread for rdv keys

guys I cant believe my eyes,watching bb for free? gadotor,how far with your stuff
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by akinis09: 5:14pm On Apr 14, 2011
ebenz4:

plz can i use my hitv decoder to track sirus4 frequencies i mean cana 3 benin , plz i need your help
yes u can.infact have done some installation usin hitv decoder and it work perfectly. D like of sirius 4, ew3, astra 2b etc so b rest asure, it wil work perfectly ok
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by gadotor(m): 5:30pm On Apr 14, 2011
@esuo2 THE GUY BROUGHT A NEW ONE BUT WORK SMALL AND STOP,WORK A WHILE AND STOP,NOT CONSTANT,SO I SENT IT BACK TO HIM.thank you
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by dbryth(m): 6:17pm On Apr 14, 2011
@All Whats the minimum dish size to track Eurobird 3 (33E). Thanks,
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by infofta(m): 6:28pm On Apr 14, 2011
Good day members of the house. Pls, which sat is Aljazeera sport +3 located? Is it free to air? Thanks.
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by odilibe(m): 7:02pm On Apr 14, 2011
info.fta:

Good day members of the house. Pls, which sat is Aljazeera sport +3 located? Is it free to air? Thanks.
badr6-26 degrees east ku, hotbird9-13 degrees east , nilesat102-7degrees west ,not free to air  .
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by GeorgeD1(m): 7:38pm On Apr 14, 2011
@jibrill 7,
When installing a motorised dish, it's always advisable to use Ku lnb to track because you get more accurate results that way. So if your having problems with your c band lnb, just track those satellites that have combined c+ku frequencies then when you've gotten a perfect arc you can replace the ku lnb with a c band in the same position. Better still get a single combined c+ku lnb like the one in the picture. You get the best of both worlds.
Hope this helps?

Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by sirabbey(m): 10:04pm On Apr 14, 2011
hi guys, am a newbie in this FTA stuff, but heavily interested. I have the DSTV dish and decoder, my question is, if i just buy the strong 4669X decoder and connect the cord from my DSTV dish to it, will i get the free Channels this way? thanks.
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by dbryth(m): 10:08pm On Apr 14, 2011
sirabbey:

hi guys, am a newbie in this FTA stuff, but heavily interested. I have the DSTV dish and decoder, my question is, if i just buy the strong 4669X decoder and connect the cord from my DSTV dish to it, will i get the free Channels this way? thanks.

Yes you will get free to air channels. What are you really into(movies,sports or both)?
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by sirabbey(m): 10:43pm On Apr 14, 2011
thanks dbryth, am into movies, sports and documentaries in that order. is there anything else i need to know?
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by figment232(m): 10:47pm On Apr 14, 2011
@George D
Shey i can get d strong k6 c-band lnb to buy at ogboru
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by dbryth(m): 10:55pm On Apr 14, 2011
sirabbey:

thanks dbryth, am into movies, sports and documentaries in that order. is there anything else i need to know?

You will have to go for for Astra 2B in addition to your Eutelsat W4(DSTV position). You can nail both on the same dish.
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by Sensicut(m): 12:38am On Apr 15, 2011
Guy i manual scan blind scan even auto scan there is nothing lik new gtv esept old one using strong 4669x.any help
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by jibrill7(m): 12:44am On Apr 15, 2011
@ Gerge-d
thank u bery much for the information and God almighty bless u.
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by Flodel(f): 2:14am On Apr 15, 2011
@ all pls i tried to nail mbc rod n others but i only got tv malagsy, tv zimbo. Pls how do i go abt it?
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by ask1509(m): 2:34am On Apr 15, 2011
hi all, i want to track nss7 ku band with my 65cm dish in akure, can some body give me a tp please,
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by dbryth(m): 3:38am On Apr 15, 2011
Flodel:

@ all pls i tried to nail mbc rod n others but i only got tv malagsy, tv zimbo. Pls how do i go abt it?

If your polarization for TV Zimbo is H (12728 H 30000) then you have hit 67-8%. If it is V (12728 V 30000) then you have hit 62-4%. After that blind scan and MBC will pop up. Sometime their feed goes off during the day time. I think the best time to blind scan should be in the evening. That's if you dont have luck during your blind scan in day.
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by ayomidan: 5:19am On Apr 15, 2011
hi peeps nd gurus,where can i get sky sport3 or any stations that shows live wwe i mean live wrestling, thanks
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by Adex70(m): 5:23am On Apr 15, 2011
@george pls can i get this ur star gold c+ku at urend or 4rm dejisam, how much? Then can he work 4 fringe bird like hot &nile ur response will be highly appreciated thanks 2 u always, how is family stay bless.
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by axeman2(m): 8:01am On Apr 15, 2011
PLS CAN ANY OF MY SITE MATE ME FREE TO AIR SATELLITES I CAN TRACK WITH MY 90CM DISH. THAT I CAN TO WATCH LIVE WRESTLING THANKS I WILL BE GREATFUL
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by axeman2(m): 8:02am On Apr 15, 2011
PLS CAN ANY OF MY SITE MATE ME FREE TO AIR SATELLITES I CAN TRACK WITH MY 90CM DISH. THAT I CAN TO WATCH LIVE WRESTLING THANKS I WILL BE GREATFUL
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by odilibe(m): 9:02am On Apr 15, 2011
George_D:

@jibrill 7,
When installing a motorised dish, it's always advisable to use Ku lnb to track because you get more accurate results that way. So if your having problems with your c band lnb, just track those satellites that have combined c+ku frequencies then when you've gotten a perfect arc you can replace the ku lnb with a c band in the same position. Better still get a single combined c+ku lnb like the one in the picture. You get the best of both worlds.
Hope this helps?
I have used the combined c+ku lnb, it is just a waste of money, in that if you put the dielectric plate, try it on intelsat 10@68.5 that has both the ku and c-band tp with linear polarization i.e H/V ,since the dielectric disturbs the H/V polarity on a c-band transponder if not removed ,it will disturb the ku band Transponder as well. i have tested this lnb on intelsat 10 @68.5,with this frequency, 12722V 26657 and 12722H26657 i could not pick both tp @ the same time with the dielectric .if you try it on  eutelsat w7 with the dielectric installed in the lnb ,you can't pick most tp, and if you remove the dielectric you won't pick the most transponders with circular polarity R/L on the c-band. Attaching a ku band lnb separately with c-band lnb on a single dish is the best method to receive  both the c-band tp at the same time.
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by sirabbey(m): 9:11am On Apr 15, 2011
[quote
You will have to go for for Astra 2B in addition to your Eutelsat W4(DSTV position). You can nail both on the same dish.
[quote][/quote]

Thanks, to nail this Astra 2B bird, do I need to reposition the DSTV dish from its present position?
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by jibrill7(m): 10:18am On Apr 15, 2011
@ odilibe
what u are saying is correct, & i think de best is to seperate de ku from de c band as u said.
but what george
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by jibrill7(m): 10:27am On Apr 15, 2011
@ odilibe
is talking abt how u will get de arc easily,as u may know these days c band signals are very very dificult to

(1) (2) (3) ... (121) (122) (123) (124) (125) (126) (127) ... (176)

Solar Energy, A Complement To FTA / FTA Live Football Matches Announcement Thread / Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.