Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,131 members, 7,943,070 topics. Date: Sunday, 08 September 2024 at 02:48 AM

Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) - Satellite TV Technology (126) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Satellite TV Technology / Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) (443543 Views)

Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 4) / Official Thread of Free-to- Air Satellite TV [part 3] / Official Thread of Free-To-Air Satellite TV (Part 1) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (123) (124) (125) (126) (127) (128) (129) ... (176) (Go Down)

Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by sathob(m): 4:31pm On Apr 17, 2011
gadotor:

@salamander I UNDERSTAND PERFECTLY WELL,BUT THE CURRECT ONE IT,S GIVING PROBLEM,AND I,M SAMPLING THINGS ELECTRONICS BUT YOU HAVE USED IT BEFORE AND WHATHER YOU KNOW SOMEONE WHO IS USING THE CURRENT ONE,AND THE EXPERIENCES.GOOD AFTER NOON SABTO .thank you
good afternoon, how are you bro?
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by grantmasta(m): 5:47pm On Apr 17, 2011
pls can i trac sirus 4 n ew3 wit 90cm dish
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by Ilish(m): 8:54pm On Apr 17, 2011
grant masta:

pls can i trac sirus 4 n ew3 wit 90cm dish
@Grand Masta,as a newbie with only one posting,learn to read the past thread postings.You will learn much more than you could comprehend.READ PLZ from Season 1
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by spacevice(m): 9:12pm On Apr 17, 2011
Ilish:

@Grand Masta,as a newbie with only one posting,learn to read the past thread postings.You will learn much more than you could comprehend.READ PLZ from Season 1

Ilish. That's a lot of assignment. Let's direct our friend to this thread:

www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-419502.0.html

Grant master, click on the above link and read through the pages. Your answers are right there.
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by Lanceosas(m): 9:23pm On Apr 17, 2011
Hi gurus,i hv an srt 4669x11 nd wnt to switch to strong HD system but wl like to know d beniofit of d HD decorder
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by Ilish(m): 9:55pm On Apr 17, 2011
NIGERIAN.,tune to 3821 v 2847 on Arabsat 5a on 31.0E and get a live election update.
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by esuo2(m): 11:22pm On Apr 17, 2011
Good evening all,
to those of us who use w3a as server for whatever purpose,I noticed something in my experiment today,there are two different directions for w3a,one close to 4east and the other just before 28 east,pls can someone confirm,thx
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by Blakstars(m): 12:42am On Apr 18, 2011
esuo2:

Good evening all,
to those of us who use w3a as server for whatever purpose,I noticed something in my experiment today,there are two different directions for w3a,one close to 4east and the other just before 28 east,pls can someone confirm,thx

@esuo
will give it a try tomorrow. did use the same tps for tracking?
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by grantmasta(m): 4:40am On Apr 18, 2011
tmx 4 yo help grin
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by Olsojay(m): 8:02am On Apr 18, 2011
@all 1music is back on w4/7
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by Ilish(m): 8:11am On Apr 18, 2011
esuo2:

Good evening all,

Esuo2,give me the TP for the two servers
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by rich8: 8:34am On Apr 18, 2011
ALL. ANYONE INYRESTED IN ,BB, I MEEN ? BB? SOH DIS RICHKOO@ROCKETMAIL.COM,
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by rich8: 8:36am On Apr 18, 2011
ALL. ANYONE INYRESTED IN ,BB, I MEEN ? BB? SOH FORO DIS RICHKOO@ROCKETMAIL.COM,
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by sathob(m): 9:21am On Apr 18, 2011
@ilish
check your mail @wma21st,
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by aroseyi(m): 10:36am On Apr 18, 2011
Olsojay:

@all 1music is back on w4/7
wht of nollywood yoruba?
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by Olsojay(m): 10:42am On Apr 18, 2011
totally scrambled
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by swordswifter: 10:55am On Apr 18, 2011
@All,
I haven't gotten the mbc channels yet but i can firmly tell you that the channel called AMWAJ is just more than enough when it comes to latest non-stop movies.My next post will be on how to prepare your prime focus Ku lnb for fringe satellite reception.
@Esuo.I'll pm you soon
@Spacevice.I live very close by but want that info to be off this forum.Give me your email address lets take it from there
@Salamander and Sathob.Guten morgen my brothers.We have to meet and have a feast of some heavy Kenkey and fish very soon.
@Everybody.Have a great hunting week.
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by satani22: 11:02am On Apr 18, 2011
Olsojay:

totally scrambled
olsojay are back in Lagos
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by aroseyi(m): 11:05am On Apr 18, 2011
aro seyi:

wht of nollywood yoruba?
 alright thks man.
satani22:

olsojay are back in Lagos

thks man
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by Pidzo(m): 11:25am On Apr 18, 2011
@ Ilish
Can you please send your email address at pidzo [at]hushmail.com. I need to discuss something with u privately.
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by dodos(f): 12:00pm On Apr 18, 2011
@ swordswifter

In fact this is your last warning. Y is my name being omitted from the Kenkey and fish fest. If you want and need peace let me know the time and venue by ORDER. grin grin grin grin

All the same you take your time on the MBC stuff am sure it will work out soon.

@ sathob

Thanks bro

@ salamander

Nuumo oyi wala dong

@ gadotor

Ny3 bro leke

@ all GH Members

Greetings

@ all

Keep the fire burning
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by GeorgeD1(m): 12:57pm On Apr 18, 2011
Adex70:

@George i will wait 4 u to get back to town iam not in hurry, just let me know the cost with delivery when u are back, iam tire 4 the poor perfomance of the supermax cband and the strong k6 both are not given me good signal that is why i want the combine c&ku, and iam considering my nile&hotbird on this.

@Adex,
You may need to check your dish alignment properly as I'm sure it may need a little tweeking. Supermax is still by far the best LNB for C band this part of the continent and if your having challenges with poor performance maybe the LNB may not be the cause. As for the combined LNB I already advised you not to use it for tracking either nilesat or hotbird. It is better used for DTH (direct to home) signals on your mesh.
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by GeorgeD1(m): 1:00pm On Apr 18, 2011
@gadotor,
@all,

As promised several weeks ago, here are pix of my 3m nilesat dish. Its a bit late but then better late than never. Thanks for understanding.

Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by GeorgeD1(m): 1:02pm On Apr 18, 2011
obviously after 2yrs of service, dish looks like it needs a makeover. wink

Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by GeorgeD1(m): 1:04pm On Apr 18, 2011
more lnb pix:

Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by GeorgeD1(m): 1:05pm On Apr 18, 2011
the comstar dish:

Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by esuo2(m): 1:17pm On Apr 18, 2011
Ilish:

Esuo2,give me the TP for the two servers                                                     

Blakstars:

@esuo
will give it a try tomorrow. did use the same tps for tracking?

swordswifter:

@All,
I haven't gotten the mbc channels yet but i can firmly tell you that the channel called AMWAJ is just more than enough when it comes to latest non-stop movies.My next post will be on how to prepare your prime focus Ku lnb for fringe satellite reception.
@Esuo.I'll pm you soon
@Spacevice.I live very close by but want that info to be off this forum.Give me your email address lets take it from there
@Salamander and Sathob.Guten morgen my brothers.We have to meet and have a feast of some heavy Kenkey and fish very soon.

pls I used the same frequency, 12728 V 30000
sword,waiting for your pm
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by gadotor(m): 1:18pm On Apr 18, 2011
@dodos take your time.you only need money tobe part of the show or to enjoy,it will well with you soon.Good day
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by gadotor(m): 1:22pm On Apr 18, 2011
@GEORGE_D THANK YOU VERY MUCH,I WILL GET MINE ON AIR SOON,I,M WORKING AROUND MY PHONE FORMAT,WHICH DOES NOT MATCH OUR FORUM FORMAT.thank you once again
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by satani22: 1:29pm On Apr 18, 2011
George_D:

@gadotor,
@all,

As promised several weeks ago, here are pix of my 3m nilesat dish. Its a bit late but then better late than never. Thanks for understanding.
Did u motorize the fibre dish?
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by spacevice(m): 1:35pm On Apr 18, 2011
swordswifter:

@All,
@Esuo.I'll pm you soon

Swords, I've sent u a PM on the other side. Thanks
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by hooged: 1:50pm On Apr 18, 2011
can some1 please answer my question , i track w4 yesterday with signal strength 97 , all the fta channels pop up except rdv , can some1 help me with what may be the likely cause .

(1) (2) (3) ... (123) (124) (125) (126) (127) (128) (129) ... (176)

Solar Energy, A Complement To FTA / FTA Live Football Matches Announcement Thread / Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.