Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,755 members, 7,875,892 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 12:54 AM

Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) - Satellite TV Technology (148) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Satellite TV Technology / Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) (438713 Views)

Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 4) / Official Thread of Free-to- Air Satellite TV [part 3] / Official Thread of Free-To-Air Satellite TV (Part 1) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (145) (146) (147) (148) (149) (150) (151) ... (176) (Go Down)

Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by Kcbenjamin(m): 10:30pm On May 16, 2011
Nikuchi:

I've tried it from pc to receiver & receiver to receiver but both did not work please what next can i do ? Help me
use the 1.20p to upgrade from your pc
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by gadotor(m): 10:40pm On May 16, 2011
when want upgrade a decoder,first goto menu to system information to see model whather the name on the decoder,something srt 4669x outside and inside srt 4663x and look for the software only what system inf. is telling you.make sure the volume is the same after downloading into your flash memory.a sample 5.43m shd be 5.43m after download and only more when unzip.bear in mind that your can only take unzip files.And allow your decoder to go-off and comeback on itself.when you put it of yourself is like you
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by gadotor(m): 10:49pm On May 16, 2011
cont, when you put off the decoder yourself is like you stop the decoder from updating itself thereby leaving the decoder with a corrupted,dead and without a command to work with.thank you
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by gadotor(m): 10:54pm On May 16, 2011
@ll Goto my topic WHERE TO GET SOFTWARE FOR DECODER STRONG at child board topic read more.thank you
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by Twinsoris(m): 10:57pm On May 16, 2011
Gadotor how are you, pls can you tell me if digisat 0.1 db lnb is powerful to track nilesat or which lnb can do the job well .
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by gadotor(m): 11:23pm On May 16, 2011
@twinsoris yes but should be prime focus,stargold fuji too.if solid dish.good everning my brother.thank you
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by ekonibaje(m): 4:32am On May 17, 2011
p.sat is no more on w3,gladator,hw was your day.i need 2 greet all guru on nairaland,enitan,badaru,olofofo,gladator,pito,georg d.,e.t.c kudo.
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by grantmasta(m): 8:01am On May 17, 2011
pls gadator,wat is the dish size to track 2M on 21e eutelsat w6.pls help
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by Ameboperoo(m): 9:14am On May 17, 2011
grant masta:

pls gadator,wat is the dish size to track 2M on 21e eutelsat w6.pls help
@ grant mata.
Do u even read at all? Just few posts before yours, your quetion was answered several time. i don't know what is wrong with some pple
Ameboperoo:

@ Ellahdarell. 2M is on Eutelsat W6 at 21.6°E. It is on ku band with this frequency 11669V2480. U need @ least 90cm dish to track it.
Yinka4dad:

Plz gv me d statns&r dey english spken 1
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by zoboizee: 10:37am On May 17, 2011
To u asking about 2M, it is quite unlike Astra 2B, Astra 4a, W3a & W4/W7 we receive on 90cm dish. if u re not skilled in dish installation u can't track 2M. it is very technical and needs patience.Try to get someone who has done it before and learn from him otherwise u go tey there tire o! grin grin grin
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by aroseyi(m): 11:00am On May 17, 2011
True talk man.
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by aroseyi(m): 11:09am On May 17, 2011
To all my site mate n lbadan is thre any1 with bliss code for miland cable thks.
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by koyuid(m): 11:31am On May 17, 2011
@all
how do you configure 69z to run CS protocol? the lan port can definately not be for youtube only!
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by koyuid(m): 11:33am On May 17, 2011
@gadotor
sent you a mail you ve not replied. thanks
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by Pidzo(m): 1:10pm On May 17, 2011
@All
A new Module that enables CS (dont ask me what this means) in all Strong receivers was released days ago. You access it by pressing 8281 on your remote. Check it, download it, load it and use it from http://www.crosat.us/upload/index.php?&direction=0&order=mod&directory=Strong%20Receivers/Strong%20WIZKID%20Files/Strong%204%20Middle%20East
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by koyuid(m): 1:25pm On May 17, 2011
@pidzo
thanks a million times grin
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by gadotor(m): 1:43pm On May 17, 2011
@ekonibaje,Ameboperoo and grant Psat is back on now and if you to track 21.6e eutelsat w6 ku you need 90cm to get a stable signal strength.thank you
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by aroseyi(m): 1:57pm On May 17, 2011
gadotor:

@ekonibaje,Ameboperoo and grant Psat is back on now and if you to track 21.6e eutelsat w6 ku you need 90cm to get a stable signal strength.thank you
is psat fta & hw can we track it down?
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by aroseyi(m): 2:06pm On May 17, 2011
Pidzo:

@All
A new Module that enables CS (dont ask me what this means) in all Strong receivers was released days ago. You access it by pressing 8281 on your remote. Check it, download it, load it and use it from http://www.crosat.us/upload/index.php?&direction=0&order=mod&directory=Strong%20Receivers/Strong%20WIZKID%20Files/Strong%204%20Middle%20East

guy u hv to give us more info abt dis b4 we begin to pressing our decoder thks man.
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by Pidzo(m): 2:15pm On May 17, 2011
@Aro seyi
You want me to go into details about cardsharing in this forum? Are you joking?
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by koyuid(m): 2:54pm On May 17, 2011
if you dont already know the details, you dont need the details. lipsrsealed
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by aroseyi(m): 3:00pm On May 17, 2011
Pidzo:

@Aro seyi
You want me to go into details about cardsharing in this forum? Are you joking?
alrgt man chill viva 4 life.
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by segunfms(m): 4:51pm On May 17, 2011
@Pidzo

you are very funny, what you post have you try it b4? i no what am saying ok.
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by Pidzo(m): 5:05pm On May 17, 2011
@Segunfms
What do you mean?
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by segunfms(m): 5:10pm On May 17, 2011
@Pidzo

you said it works on all strong decoder and am asking you have you try it?
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by Pidzo(m): 5:18pm On May 17, 2011
For sure I know it works on Strong 4930, 4669x, 4669xII, 4669z and those receivers that have their software updated to include internet connectivity. I loaded my 4930 months ago with an earlier version module that was meant for another model but there was no problem in the test i conducted, so what more with a version which the owners say will work for all Strong receivers? Thats it bro. grin grin
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by segunfms(m): 5:23pm On May 17, 2011
@Pidzo

ok good job and where did you get this info?
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by Pidzo(m): 5:39pm On May 17, 2011
You gain knowledge from listening to what people are discussing, visit and join different forums (dont just be a member of Nairaland, yes this is a good forum but not all is discussed here though), dont forget to google around. Most people will tell you more if discuss with them privately (i know you know this) and no matter how simple a discussion is you will at least gain something. grin grin grin
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by segunfms(m): 5:46pm On May 17, 2011
lol, ok ooooooooo i no where you get the info. grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by Ilish(m): 6:03pm On May 17, 2011
Pidzo:

@All

Kindly email me the details to my usual email
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by Pidzo(m): 6:26pm On May 17, 2011
@Ilish
I have done just that Bro and check your box grin grin grin grin
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by Pidzo(m): 6:37pm On May 17, 2011
@Koyuid
Can you please send me your email address. We need to talk cool cool
sheeggitsee@dunflimblag.mailexpire.com

@Don401
Contact me too cool cool

(1) (2) (3) ... (145) (146) (147) (148) (149) (150) (151) ... (176)

Solar Energy, A Complement To FTA / FTA Live Football Matches Announcement Thread / Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.