Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,863 members, 7,872,862 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 12:41 AM

Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) - Satellite TV Technology (145) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Satellite TV Technology / Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) (438514 Views)

Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 4) / Official Thread of Free-to- Air Satellite TV [part 3] / Official Thread of Free-To-Air Satellite TV (Part 1) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (142) (143) (144) (145) (146) (147) (148) ... (176) (Go Down)

Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by Sensicut(m): 7:25am On May 13, 2011
Where is ur location because i am washing it now loud and clear.fta
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by Ilish(m): 7:44am On May 13, 2011
Eltonluigi:

^^^ P.SAT.TV is still on w3a with this tp;12728h30000
Try to scan the tp and see whether PSAT tv is going to pop up.
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by Pidzo(m): 8:10am On May 13, 2011
@Ilish
My PSAT is there with 74% quality wink wink
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by gadotor(m): 8:41am On May 13, 2011
it,s true psat is off air in some part of africa and part of world.there are off for 20hrs for their upgrade to take care of next generations gadgets,however some will be able to get signal since it,s been done in faces.l won.t be able to go into details more than this.l got this details from a manufacture in china yesternight.thank you
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by ikefra(m): 8:43am On May 13, 2011
@Sensicut you said you are watching it both mine is coded please send me the info ikefra@yahoo.com
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by Ilish(m): 10:55am On May 13, 2011
Pidzo:

@Ilish
My PSAT is there with 74% quality wink wink
Delete the Psat channel on channel list and rescan 12728 H 30000 and see whether it will come.Check inbox for msg
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by Abdul010: 12:16pm On May 13, 2011
Oga Gadotor thank you 4 the mail. Illish and Sensicut pls code my mail box with d psat tv @ abdul.abdul010@gmail.com, tanx in anticipation.
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by Sunsat(m): 1:10pm On May 13, 2011
@ Gadotor, Sensicut and all, I watch Psat TV some months back but when back scrambled $, any stuff to help me out from the back yard, @ Gadotor I will send you an email but anybody with useful information shuold pls address it esunny18@yahoo.com
One love FTA
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by gadotor(m): 3:42pm On May 13, 2011
gadotor:

it,s true psat is off air in some part of africa and part of world.there are off for 20hrs for their upgrade to take care of next generations gadgets,however some will be able to get signal since it,s been done in faces.l won.t be able to go into details more than this.l got this details from a manufacture in china yesternight.thank you
www.psat is back on air,enjoy it.thank you
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by Ilish(m): 4:09pm On May 13, 2011
gadotor:

www.psat is back on air,enjoy it.thank you
GADOTOR, Thanx bro, let the hunt begin now.I will update you on my trials finding.Keep your phone one bro .
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by gadotor(m): 4:19pm On May 13, 2011
Thank you,l,m been waiting to hear from you all day,get the fire on.thank you again
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by Twinsoris(m): 4:23pm On May 13, 2011
Ilish , Gist me up on P .SAT mine is scrambled any hope ;here is my email, africanet67@gmail.com ; Hope to hear from you soon.
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by Jesude: 4:33pm On May 13, 2011
Comrade Timosat,

please can 4669x also do the same, i mean getting the internet
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by viazi: 5:21pm On May 13, 2011
Ilish, Godator & @ all. Pls educate me on the PSAT, Mail me useful info     at     hybridsolicitor@yahoo.com . MINE IS PRESENTLY $.  

one luv
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by Twinsoris(m): 7:08pm On May 13, 2011
NEW channels on W4 here is the TP 12436H23435 and 12283h27495 , VIVA FTA , Gadotor check this out.
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by gadotor(m): 8:20pm On May 13, 2011
@twinsoris l haven,t got nothing new,except abru tv which came yesterday and i inform the house too.mention the stations so we can track them.thank you
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by sunny78(m): 8:21pm On May 13, 2011
Godator  Pls educate me on the P SAT,  Mail me useful info pls  sunnyogbe78@yahoo.com . MINE IS PRESENTLY $.  

godator God will bless you for good work keep it up
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by gadotor(m): 8:25pm On May 13, 2011
@sunny78 and viazi send me mail thru gadotor@gmail.com thank you
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by sunny78(m): 8:25pm On May 13, 2011
Godator what is happen to crtv any good news from them
ok
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by sunny78(m): 8:31pm On May 13, 2011
i add u on my yahoo message pls get back to me
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by gadotor(m): 8:55pm On May 13, 2011
@sunny78 l,m using my celphone to do my posting now,as l telling you all but don,t believe me.supervise many projects and a time very remote one.however will be with pc on monday 12pm.get prepared for two hours chat.connect then and get all you want.text me your celphone number to 00233203558708.THANK YOU
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by swordswifter: 9:21pm On May 13, 2011
Hi all,
It's been a while but by the grace of God all is going well.The project i was working on is almost near completion.The only problem now is that i'm a bit behind schedule so i'm looking for a 2.5m and above dish-base to buy.Please note,it is not the galvanised pole nor the pan itself but the seat on which the pan sits and which is fitted on the galvanised pole is what i'm after.I'm looking for one which is of an old damaged dish.It should be in good condition with little or no rust.It is for a dish i'm molding.Any satmate living in Accra and it's environs should call or text me on 0268972290.It's very urgent.
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by swordswifter: 9:30pm On May 13, 2011
@My good friend who asked about the frequency of AMWAJ TV on nilesat some time back,the frequency is 11.390(v)/27.497
a thousand apologies for the delay.I've been a bit busy these days.
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by bisi12004: 10:49pm On May 13, 2011
timosat:

@Swordswifter, You can repost it I don't mind. We are all learning, it is for the benefit of us all. God gave us knowledge free and freely shall we give too.

For the guy that asked question on desktop,It is the same thing with laptop, but if your desktop has windows XP as OS(Operating System) try it first, if no result, you may have to force the ip.If you don't have knowledge of Networking just leave it. A router is very O.k for the connection too.
bros. pls i need more assistance on how to browse with my strong 4669z becos i tried it today,it did not work out. i used mtn usb modem without money and a straight network cable.thanks
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by Ochukss(m): 12:05am On May 14, 2011
twinsoris what are d channels. It's good 2 be back
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by Adex70(m): 2:01am On May 14, 2011
@swordswifter long time how are u, i have try the amwah freq but it is not coming up the transponder is not receiveable here, have u been able to get mbc package? I just came back 4rm jorney my 2 cband is not yet working 3 freq on intel 7/10c just coming & going and arab5a 4176 v 27500 coming & going. May be i can get diplosat or any better c band lnb @ ur end.
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by Femwal: 2:50am On May 14, 2011
I get atlantal bird3 5degres west wit cband but try to track nilesat wit my fuji ku, pls asist me wit dis, it is atlantal bird3 desame wit nilesat 7 degres west in the foot print, i mean disame line, i need nilesat badly,asist me, from ekiti-state
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by Emeritus153: 7:46am On May 14, 2011
@ilish,gladiator, pls my psat is scramble my email is abifrank2004@yahoo.com. Thanks
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by hooged: 7:46am On May 14, 2011
bisi12004:

bros. pls i need more assistance on how to browse with my strong 4669z becos i tried it today,it did not work out. i used mtn usb modem without money and a straight network cable.thanks
 where did you buy your 4669z and how much are they selling it now .
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by loluc90(m): 7:54am On May 14, 2011
@gadotor,u've got mail
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by Ellahdarrell(m): 8:10am On May 14, 2011
Am also interstd to watch psat tv. Dis is my email; surnameellahdarrell@yahoo.co.uk
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by monsterg(m): 8:32am On May 14, 2011
oga gadotor u'v got mail from adew4real2007@yahoo.com pls check

(1) (2) (3) ... (142) (143) (144) (145) (146) (147) (148) ... (176)

Solar Energy, A Complement To FTA / FTA Live Football Matches Announcement Thread / Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.