Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,200,771 members, 7,975,916 topics. Date: Tuesday, 15 October 2024 at 03:22 PM

Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) - Satellite TV Technology (143) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Satellite TV Technology / Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) (446767 Views)

Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 4) / Official Thread of Free-to- Air Satellite TV [part 3] / Official Thread of Free-To-Air Satellite TV (Part 1) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (140) (141) (142) (143) (144) (145) (146) ... (176) (Go Down)

Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by Twinsoris(m): 9:00pm On May 10, 2011
Oga George how are you and your family, Gadotor you were not left out.
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by gadotor(m): 9:31pm On May 10, 2011
thank you.
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by odilibe(m): 9:41pm On May 10, 2011
Twinsoris:

To all nairalanders i have 1.8M dish and my location is abidjan in ivory coast and with this dish i have track intelsat 906@64.2 and i receive agape tv; eatv, star tvafrica , channel ten and others and i have track also intelsat 10 @68 as well but i willing to track Paksat 1 , is it possible for me track  paksat1 with dish and my location and what is the easier TP and the channel name, THANKS.
you can't see  paksat 1 @38degrees with 1.8m dish, nigeria is in west africa ,according to the footprint ,nigeria requires at least a 2.5m dish to track paksat 1, i tracked paksat 1 in enugu, nigeria/west africa with a 2.5m mesh dish, even with a 2.5m mesh dish, i can't get all the C2 transponders , thats by the way, but in abidjan according to the footprint, you need at least 3.9meter dish to track paksat 1 @38east ,on that note you can't track paksat 1 with 1.8meter dish,easier tp star asia 3886/6200 ,cheers
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by Femwal: 9:57pm On May 10, 2011
Is it posible for me to hack intelsat 7/10c wit 180cm pan dish wit strong c-band @ise-ekiti,ekiti-state pls tell me wit tp
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by Farwee(m): 10:15pm On May 10, 2011
@ all i will apreciate it if someone can make me understand V-SAT or direct me to any site or link, urgent pls. 10Q
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by figment232(m): 10:20pm On May 10, 2011
@gadotor

you re trully the best, plz kip it up
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by gadotor(m): 10:41pm On May 10, 2011
thank you my brother
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by Farwee(m): 11:19pm On May 10, 2011
Farwee:

@ all i will apreciate it if someone can make me understand V-SAT or direct me to any site or link, urgent pls. 10Q
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by timosat(m): 8:36am On May 11, 2011
Connecting your srt4669z to the internet using your laptop.

REQUIREMENTS
1rj45(lan cable) for the Ethernet port
2.Laptop(with vista or window7 OS).
3.virus free flash drive (must be plugged in to the front of your decoder)
4.Usb modem (better if it is broadband)
5.Srt4669z firmware version 105p

PROCEDURE:

1.Plug in your internet modem and connect to the net;
2.click Mozilla Firefox or explorer to test that the internet network is o.k or browsing.Now exit Mozilla or explorer.
3.Plug one end of the rj45 cable (at the back or where ever it is located on your laptop) to the Ethernet port.
4.Plug the other end to the Ethernet port at the back of srt4669z decoder an notice a momentarily flash display of yellow& green light
Take note: The pin end must be turn upside down when plugging it to the decoder!
5.Hold your remote control and go to Menu->System settings->I.P settings on your decoder and you will see the following:

DHCP Usage: "ON"
IP Address: 0.0.0.0
Subnet Mask: 255.0.0.0
Gateway 0.0.0.0
Mac Address: 00.Bleep ( you will meet some alpha-numeric numbers there)
6.Now on your remote press the red(recall) button and wait.After some time, the decoder should automatically obtain I.P settings for you i.e fill in the numbers for you.But if that does not work for you, i.e if you wait long enough and it does not fill it for you, then do this:

DHCP Usage: sett it to "OFF"
IP Address: put 192.168.137.80
Subnet Mask: put 255.255.255.0
Gateway : 192.168.137.1
DNS: 192.168.137.1
Mac Address: don't touch
Then exit and save.

After all this you can now go to main menu, go to storage, internet radio, select genres and press the red button on your remote to update list and play internet radio or go to online service in City type Lagos and press O.k to receive weather or scroll to map and get map of Lagos.
You can also go to main menu->Entertainment->Hardstation1 press O.k, wait you will see 'connect server, ' and it will load Adult content for you to enjoy.You can try YOUTUBE station too.Thanks.
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by Twinsoris(m): 9:38am On May 11, 2011
Thanks odilibe, GADOTOR your views concerning the tracking of paksat 1 in my location and how do i fixed the lnb.
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by Pidzo(m): 10:08am On May 11, 2011
@Timosat
Bravo Bro on this post. I believe this could also work on 4930 since it also has this lan port. I will give it a try and report back. You are kool Bro grin grin
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by Adewunmis(m): 11:09am On May 11, 2011
:Dtimosat pls can i get ur fone no.or email,i wil be needing ur help very soon.also want know ur location.my email address gerie4life@yahoo.com pls talk 2 u.
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by Adewunmis(m): 11:55am On May 11, 2011
it time 2 talk about club preseasea friendlies.fixture,time and date.let keep doing the good job. nairaland is best place dat has key 2 every problem. wink wink wink
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by aroseyi(m): 12:04pm On May 11, 2011
True talk lol
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by timosat(m): 1:00pm On May 11, 2011
@Adewunmis, my e-mail: edeki4real@gmail.com
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by freshp(m): 4:00pm On May 11, 2011
@Timosat,
this is just a wonderful job that you have done.
i will want to seek your permission to post this in the reference thread. . . i will do it but should you disagree i will promtly remove it.
@ moderator long time i hope im in order.

VIVA FTA
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by Sensicut(m): 5:07pm On May 11, 2011
@all.pls i dont no what is rong wit my mbc he refuse to heat green after rts 66% tv madagasca 77% i dont no if its my location wit 1m dish new lnb.i reside in surulere lagos
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by gadotor(m): 5:16pm On May 11, 2011
madagasca has to be at 84% to get mbc.which mean that you muct get a good 90cm dish and above.thank you
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by gadotor(m): 5:26pm On May 11, 2011
@twinsoris Tracking that satellite is above 3m mesh and 2.4m solid.hance l try many time with my 2.4m mesh but unable to get.THANK YOU
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by Sensicut(m): 5:55pm On May 11, 2011
@gadoto.thanks i will go and do that
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by Twinsoris(m): 5:57pm On May 11, 2011
GADOTOR what about Thaicom @ 75 degrees gist me up cause i want to nail that bird with 2.4M your response please.
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by Adex70(m): 6:23pm On May 11, 2011
Sensicut:

@all.pls i dont no what is rong wit my mbc he refuse to heat green after rts 66% tv madagasca 77% i dont no if its my location wit 1m dish new lnb.i reside in surulere lagos
@sensicut where in surulere are u iam in aguda if we are not far 4rm each other maybe i can help.
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by freshp(m): 6:49pm On May 11, 2011
Adex70:

.@sensicut where in surulere are u iam in aguda if we are not far 4rm each other maybe i can help.
@sensicut,
thanks for helping the brother out.good looking out man.
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by Newtonn(m): 8:41pm On May 11, 2011
@Twinsoris,
how do you input the frequency with circular R and circular L?
help plz
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by Ilish(m): 8:49pm On May 11, 2011
Newtonn:

@Twinsoris,
how do you input the frequency with circular R and circular L?
help plz
Bro,R is Vertical and L is Horizontal polarization.The difference is that the cband TP with R or L always require a dielectric plate inside the lnb, for more details,read the past postings especially in Season 2 and 3 where this issue has been tackled in great details
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by Newtonn(m): 9:21pm On May 11, 2011
Ilish:

Bro,R is Vertical and L is Horizontal polarization.The difference is that the cband TP with R or L always require a dielectric plate inside the lnb, for more details,read the past postings especially in Season 2 and 3 where this issue has been tackled in great details

kindly direct me that part 2 and 3.
thks
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by Ellahdarrell(m): 9:42pm On May 11, 2011
Gurus, i need RDV and 1MUSIC code and on eutelsat 4/7 & w3a
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by Newtonn(m): 9:48pm On May 11, 2011
Ellahdarrell:

@Ellahdarrell,
search the internet your, just put BISS key for eutelsat 4/7 & w3a or the name of your search. ok
good luck
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by gadotor(m): 9:52pm On May 11, 2011
go to www.google.com and enter biss keys for rdv tv on w4.is all there for you.thank you
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by odilibe(m): 10:05pm On May 11, 2011
Ellahdarrell:

try this link and scroll down for it,(www.key2sat.net/#)
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by Newtonn(m): 10:19pm On May 11, 2011
gadotor:

go to www.google.com and enter biss keys for rdv tv on w4.is all there for you.thank you

@GADOTOR,
help me with the procedure to input circular R and L, because i have c-band LNB need to be use.
thks
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by princeparis(m): 10:26pm On May 11, 2011
Sometimes i laugh sometimes i don't, angry  Timosat i believe is a newbie going by his post and he made one single post worthy of emulation and encouragement that even gurus will find beneficial. And you have another asking of rdv key and what have you. If that fellow have simply googled for "rdv keys", he would have gotten more than enough info on the keys even till how not to. Next question is how am i going to enter the keys. The problem should i say is laziness because i wonder how people passed out of school without understanding the meaning of the words search and research. Timosat i hail you o.

(1) (2) (3) ... (140) (141) (142) (143) (144) (145) (146) ... (176)

Solar Energy, A Complement To FTA / FTA Live Football Matches Announcement Thread / Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.