Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,753 members, 7,875,886 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 12:41 AM

Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) - Satellite TV Technology (144) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Satellite TV Technology / Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) (438710 Views)

Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 4) / Official Thread of Free-to- Air Satellite TV [part 3] / Official Thread of Free-To-Air Satellite TV (Part 1) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (141) (142) (143) (144) (145) (146) (147) ... (176) (Go Down)

Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by Newtonn(m): 10:37pm On May 11, 2011
prince paris:

Sometimes i laugh sometimes i don't, angry  Timosat i believe is a newbie going by his post and he made one single post worthy of emulation and encouragement that even gurus will find beneficial. And you have another asking of rdv key and what have you. If that fellow have simply googled for "rdv keys", he would have gotten more than enough info on the keys even till how not to. Next question is how am i going to enter the keys. The problem should i say is laziness because i wonder how people passed out of school without understanding the meaning of the words search and research. Timosat i hail you o.

@prince paris,
just try to encourage, because no one is monopoly of brain.
you cant no all things at a time so please lets try to ginja our swager.
thks newton
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by brightnelly(f): 10:54pm On May 11, 2011
@gadoto pls man can u clearify me on the differences btwn 0.1db 0.2db 0.3db, 48db in lnbf. Thank you.
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by princeparis(m): 11:34pm On May 11, 2011
If people ask meaningful question i don't complain becos i know nobody is an island of knowledge but when people ask the same question over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over till the next season then, you wonder! Anyway it is well o.
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by gadotor(m): 11:50pm On May 11, 2011
@brightnelly That is the noise figure of the lnb.for a sample an lnb with noise figure of 0.1 db is better than one of 0.3db.this means that the lower the noise figure of an lnb the higher signal strength.however because of this some companies just produce some lnbs with lower noise figure into the market without testing it to meet the required standards.hance it,s good to buy a product from well know bread like strong-technologies comp. and co.THANK YOU
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by Ellahdarrell(m): 5:45am On May 12, 2011
Now dat i hav 1music and RDV Keys, can sm1 plz direct me how to input it on my str 4669x
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by Rextab(m): 6:28am On May 12, 2011
For Rdv key n procedure pliz follow this link www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-114591.192.html

some issues hv been tackled more than once on dis forum,so some pipo find yo reputative question boring n irritating.i know we r all here 2learn,bt pliz learn 2 read previous posts if u wnt 2 catch up.
Thank u.
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by swordswifter: 6:49am On May 12, 2011
Ellahdarrell:

Now dat i hav 1music and RDV Keys, can sm1 plz direct me how to input it on my str 4669x
Look at that.Just after Prince Paris said he will ask how to input the key,this guy asks the same question.Prince i feel you my brother.Just try to ignore such things when you see them.They are very irritating but try.As for Timosat,well done.I will be reposting your post on another forum as archives.Hope you don't mind.I will reference you as the author.Peace!
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by Farwee(m): 7:51am On May 12, 2011
@ Gadotor, pls i need to ask u a favour i'll apreciate it if u can send me a blank mail d2baba2@gmail.com. 10Q
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by brightnelly(f): 8:22am On May 12, 2011
gadotor:

@brightnelly That is the noise figure of the lnb.for a sample an lnb with noise figure of 0.1 db is better than one of 0.3db.this means that the lower the noise figure of an lnb the higher signal strength.however because of this some companies just produce some lnbs with lower noise figure into the market without testing it to meet the required standards.hance it,s good to buy a product from well know bread like strong-technologies comp. and co.THANK YOU
gadotor:

gadotor:

thanks man i so nuch apreciate ur efort. I owe u a lot.
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by Ellahdarrell(m): 9:25am On May 12, 2011
I appreciate all da gurus 4 ur concern. I hav been able to input da Rdv code on row 19 on bliss menu and it is wokin now. But da 1music key i don't no the row to input it. Plz help!
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by Eltonluigi(m): 9:38am On May 12, 2011
^^^ just input it in any available empty slot!
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by versace400(m): 9:49am On May 12, 2011
@all, pls is it only laptop that can use the 4669z. Cant we we connect it to the desktop?
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by zoboizee: 9:52am On May 12, 2011
@Eltonluigi, Never work with mine. 1 music key is written as hex key{8282 on strong dx} but no provider id is given nor the encryption type known. With RDV, it is easier, because it is Biss{8280 on strong dx} encrypted. As for me, it is still with $ on w4/w7 but free on Astra 4a but no AV.
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by zoboizee: 9:54am On May 12, 2011
i mean W3a not W4/W7
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by versace400(m): 10:11am On May 12, 2011
@all, pls is it only laptop that can use the 4669z. Cant we we connect it to the desktop?
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by akinis09: 10:19am On May 12, 2011
@all hav anybody try d latest patch (1.30) 4 srt 4669x frm wizkid, because am abt 2 instal it 4 som1 in my vicinity.tanx in advance .am curious
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by microgint: 10:33am On May 12, 2011
@akinis09 the patch is okay, but be sure it's an original 4669X.

@versace400
Laptop and desktop are same, whatever works on a laptop also works on a desktop. He used a laptop for his illustration because that's the type of PC he owns and same applies to most guys.
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by aroseyi(m): 10:41am On May 12, 2011
@all, hw can i track hellas sat39degree east with dis tp 12647H30000 thks.
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by zoboizee: 10:50am On May 12, 2011
@akinis09, i have tried d latest patch (1.30p) 4 srt 4669x frm wizkid. It is stable when booting, enhanced colour and picture, solve RDV audio wahala, picture in picture, and with programme timeline. u can load it if u want. Cheers
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by akinis09: 12:34pm On May 12, 2011
zobo-i-zee:

@akinis09, i have tried d latest patch (1.30p) 4 srt 4669x frm wizkid. It is stable when booting, enhanced colour and picture, solve RDV audio wahala, picture in picture, and with programme timeline. u can load it if u want. Cheers
microgi@nt:

@akinis09 the patch is okay, but be sure it's an original 4669X.

thanx .i imply 2 use d 1.11 wich i download 4rm wizkid.and it work perfectly ok.nw i wil hav 2 let go of d 1.11p nd stik wit 1.30p.thanx once more. God bles u guyz
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by ayibatonye(m): 1:54pm On May 12, 2011
@ all rescan w4 12437 h 23437 for ebru tv test
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by zoboizee: 2:57pm On May 12, 2011
Eltonluigi:

^^^ just input it in any available empty slot!
i have tried as u said but it is still black as night. if yours is showing, if u don't mind, can u pls xplain on the "free to air code/key" childboard. tnx
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by versace400(m): 3:35pm On May 12, 2011
@microgiant,thanks.
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by timosat(m): 3:43pm On May 12, 2011
@Swordswifter, You can repost it I don't mind. We are all learning, it is for the benefit of us all. God gave us knowledge free and freely shall we give too.

For the guy that asked question on desktop,It is the same thing with laptop, but if your desktop has windows XP as OS(Operating System) try it first, if no result, you may have to force the ip.If you don't have knowledge of Networking just leave it. A router is very O.k for the connection too.
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by Abdul010: 4:31pm On May 12, 2011
Oga Gadotor I sent u mail some days back but u didnt respond. Pls all Gurus in da House I ve spent d whole day on d net just to knw d difference btw biss key and hex key in order to overcome dis problem of 1music hex key bt 2 no avail n I knw biss key issue is against d forum rules. Pls as usual I need ur assistance, if possible thru my mail: abdul.abdul010@gmail.com. Pls kindly assist as u always encourage research bt on dis am handicap.
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by Pidzo(m): 6:28pm On May 12, 2011
@Zobo-I-Zee
that 1 Music thing has also been troubling me since time in memorial. I have never managed to open this channel with the key that is in circulation. If someone has a different key or has a different means of doing it please help embarassed embarassed
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by arsenal1(m): 6:34pm On May 12, 2011
To d best of my knowledge d 1music key won't work as there is no provider id in the key that is in circulation
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by Pidzo(m): 6:38pm On May 12, 2011
Thanks Arsenal1 for settling my mind. grin grin
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by gadotor(m): 8:00pm On May 12, 2011
@abdul010 check your email box. @all rescan 12346 H 23437w4 ku and enjoy.GOODEVERNING MY SAT-MATE IN KUMASI AND SUNYANI.THANK YOU
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by Ilish(m): 10:05pm On May 12, 2011
@All,I have just discovered that PSAT tv on w3a is gone.Anyone with news of what happened?Update the house
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by Eltonluigi(m): 12:51am On May 13, 2011
^^^ P.SAT.TV is still on w3a with this tp;12728h30000
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by Yinka4dad(m): 1:14am On May 13, 2011
D tp u drop is nt hitten green even wt eida v/h
gadotor:

@abdul010 check your email box. @all rescan 12346 H 23437w4 ku and enjoy.GOODEVERNING MY SAT-MATE IN KUMASI AND SUNYANI.THANK YOU

(1) (2) (3) ... (141) (142) (143) (144) (145) (146) (147) ... (176)

Solar Energy, A Complement To FTA / FTA Live Football Matches Announcement Thread / Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.